The Goddess Of Love

Story Info
A relationship of love, honor and hate.
2.7k words
3.89
19.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started long ago.. The love of one woman for another. A woman with long flowing dark hair, pretty ocean colored eyes. The face of an angel, the body of a pure goddess. The other woman quite smaller, but if she caught you off guard.. She was able to take you down.

This woman, the goddess, long dark hair, long legs, a body that won't quit.. A killer smile.. With such Harmony and love. In fact that is her name. Harmony. The other woman, is like a cheetah. Fast and furious. She loves to open Pandora's box once in a while. We'll call her Serena. She thinks that everything is always serene.. But much to her surprise, it's all about to take a twisting turn of events.

The goddess, Harmony, thinks that her quick wit will always save her. In fact sometimes it does. The other woman, Serena thinks that she has a beautiful power. One that can overcome any woman refusing her very needs, with her dangerous liaisons. It's a relationship of love, honor and hate. One woman, Harmony loving the other, Serena. And Serena only lusting after.

"Why waste my time" says Serena.

"But it's what I want.. My only wish. Can't you honor my only wish?" Says harmony.

"Not when your a goddess. The most beautiful woman in the world. Any woman can want you.. But I have you. I have power over you, something that no other woman can have," said Serena.

Harmony thinks to herself, "not for long, Serena my dear, not for long."

"I shall pick you up at seven, then, my beautiful Harmony."

"As you wish, my wicked Serena."

Later that evening, Harmony goes and dresses for her date with Serena. Going through her huge closet, wondering what to wear. She chooses a simple outfit, then decides against it. Chooses another, and the same. Finally the third outfit.. 'Ah, this is perfect. Serena will love it. I just hope it stays on me long enough. Sheesh, after that last time. No! I told myself that this is it.. No more fun and games. I will come home in one piece, and not a shred of ripped cloths. And with a bit of dignity,' thought Harmony. And with that.. Harmony holds her head up high, in her belief. Splashes on some make up, tosses her hair then decides to wear her hair up. She reaches for a pretty hair pin and places it in her hair. Takes one last look in the mirror. And silently gives herself a thumbs up. Just before the doorbell rings.

Harmony walks herself down the long staircase. Fully clothed, looking stunning as usual. Head held high. She opens the door, and there stands Serena.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" Serena torts. Harmony said nothing but stood aside for Serena to enter. Harmony saw the expression upon Serena's face. And it wasn't pretty. Harmony thought to herself.. 'This is going to be a long night. I could be sleeping or something. But a little butt kicking neva hurt anyone.' Then she mistakenly laughs out loud.

Serena turns quickly towards Harmony. And says "What was that about?" That laughing you were doing.

"Oh, nothing dearest.. Nothing," says Harmony.

"I bet, retorts Serena, I bet. Now are you about ready?"

"Yes," Harmony says in a huff. "Lets go. Let's get this thing over with."

With that Harmony opens the door, and let's Serena out. Turns around making sure she has her key, and locks the door.

Serena turns and says "you don't think that you'll be needing that do you?"

"What," says Harmony.

Serena shouts, that "key. After this date, that you so desperately want.. You do know I'm only doing this for you.. I could care less about this dating thing. It means nothing to me." With that, Harmony hangs her head.. Then inside, gives herself a good talking to. Lifts her head high, and says, "This is what I want. It is what we should do. But.. If that's how you really feel about me.. Only to use me as a piece of meat. Have me whenever you want me, Then so be it.. Let's forgo this stupid date."

But Harmony, knowing herself, didn't really believe what she was saying. It's been her long dream. To have Serena actually have a date with her. A date that was truly meant. Not just some cheap romp in the hay at some sleazy hotel. Or Serena's apartment in the city. "No, I mean it right here right now."

"What?" Retorts Serena.

"I said if you want me that badly. You can have me," says Harmony.

"You've got to be kidding me? No strings, no nothing?" says Serena.

With that, Harmony spreads herself against the hood of the car. "Here I am.. What are you going to do about it."

Serena looks at Harmony and says "you're serious, aren't you."

Harmony says "I sure am."

"No," says Serena, "this is too easy."

"Why, it hasn't stopped you before. Tearing my cloths off of me, beating me, so I can't stand on my own two feet, torturing me for hours. I can't fight back, you know that.. You throw me off guard. I can't defend myself. And you totally take advantage of me, in a weakened condition. And now I'm giving you fair game at me.. And you won't leap at the chance?"

"No, I told you it's too easy," says Serena.

Harmony, in her thoughts to herself, thinks 'Damnit!, I thought surely she would fall for this. Always wanting me, lusting after me. I give her fair chance.. And she doesn't take the bait. Well girl, nights not over yet!'

"Get off the car you stupid woman. Let's go, said Serena."

With that Harmony slowly gets herself off of the car and gets inside the passenger seat.

"You know, you could open the door for me. "It is only right," said Harmony.

"Nah," says Serena. "Let's get this stupid date over with."

Later, after some driving.. Serena always makes sure they go to a restaurant far away from Harmony's house. That way Harmony has to spend the night with her. This time, Harmony has other plans. Only Serena doesn't know it yet. They arrive at the restaurant. They stop the car Serena gets out. Harmony, hoping that Serena will come and escort her out of the car, sits and waits. Serena shouts "get out of the car, bitch."

With that, Harmony hangs her head, and gets out of the car. After crossing in front of the car, a man gets inside and drives off, parking Serena's car. Harmony and Serena enter the restaurant.. The Maitre d' is waiting, and asks "and your name?"

"Rain, for two," says Serena.

"Ha, here you are. Right this way, Madams," as the Maitre d' motions them for follow him. With the women following behind. He pulls a seat out for Harmony, and one for Serena.

"Can I start you off with some wine, Ladies?"

Serena says "I'll have a glass of your finest wine." The waiter looks at Harmony, and says, "and for you madam? And might I say you look absolutely ravishing tonight madam!"

With a blush, Harmony says, "Why thank you, kind sir." Serena utters an "Oh brother." With that Harmony sends a look to Serena that could stop a heart cold. Then says to the waiter "I'll have a glass of water with lemon please."

"As you wish madam."

With that, he's whisks himself off and gets their drinks. The woman start some small talk. As a couple of friends walk bye, and give Harmony and Serena the eye. Serena speaks up and motions for them to come over to their table, and gives Harmony a wink. Harmony about shrinks in her own skin, right there in her chair, as to what she knew Serena was about to do. The woman approach Harmony and Serena, and start some small talk. Serena lets them know to no avail that they are here only to have dinner, at Harmony's request. But afterwards they will go back to her apartment for an all nigh romp in the hay. Then winks at the couple. Harmony shrinks in her chair when the two woman turn and look at her. She's blushing about sixteen shades of red, at the fact that these two friends know what's about to happen. Then harmony reminds herself of her plan. And sits up in her chair, and stares at the two woman, with a look that could melt ice. The two woman, friends, start to walk away, but stop and turn around.. And say, "have a good time." And begin to giggle.

Harmony says, "must you always do that?"

Serena says, "do what?"

"Totally embarrass me in front of my friends like that," retorts Harmony.

"Why it's fun.. And besides bitch, you should be used to it by now," Serena says.

"Well yes, I should be, but I'm not. And stop calling me that."

"Whatever you say bitch," calls Serena.

With that, the waiter brings their drinks. And takes down their order. And rushes away to place the order with the chef. Harmony takes a sip of her water with lemon.. As Serena opens her mouth and says, "I can't wait to get you home and rip those cloths off you, and ravish you." With such loudness in Serena's voice, almost everyone in the restaurant stops and stares. Harmony nearly spits out her drink. And then torts, "You will not! You will not!" Serena gives Harmony a stare, and "says don't make a scene honey." (Serena likes to make herself smell like a rose, and make everybody else the bad guy. Or in Harmony's case, the bad woman.)

"I'm not making a scene dear.. You said it not me. Albeit, loud enough so the whole restaurant knows what you're gonna do to me when we leave here." With that, Harmony sends a sly grin in Serena's direction.. But that grin was more for herself instead. In thinking of her plan.

Thinking that she is "Beautiful as Aphrodite, wise as Athena, strong as Hercules, and Swifter than Mercury." Gee, where have I heard that before, hehe. But Harmony is beautiful, in fact ravishing, built enough to take on any woman trying to attack her, strong and swift from her workouts at the gym, and the smartest woman I know. The waiter brings Harmony and Serena's dinner. Sets it down in front of them, and asks "will that be all madams?"

"Yes, that will be all kind sir," says Harmony. With that the waiter, winks at Harmony, and walks away. Later that evening after it looks like the two woman, Harmony and Serena, have finished their dinner. The waiter comes to their table, and says "desert tonight madam's?" Serena speaks up and very loudly, again, says "I have all the desert I want right here." And winks at Harmony.

The waiter winks at both woman, and leaves their bill on the table. "I'll be back for that in a minute." Wisking their dishes away. He comes back and takes The bill and Serena's credit card. Harmony gives Serena another look that could melt a huge glacier. Serena just stares on. The waiter comes back with Serena's credit card, and a pen. Serena signs the bill and hands it back to the waiter, and puts her credit card away. Then looks up at the waiter. He looks at the two woman, and grins then winks at them.

Harmony says "c'mon, let's get out of here, shall we?"

With that, the two woman head for the door. The man brings them their BMW Convertible, and holds the door open for Serena, then comes over to Harmony and opens the door for her. Waits for her to get inside, then shuts her door. The two woman wait for the man to exit. Then Serena takes off. Not wanting to waste a second more. Serena puts her hand on Harmony's knee. Harmony slaps her hand away. Serena grabs Harmony's wrist and squeezes hard. Harmony cries out, "you're hurting me, let go of me." Abruptly, Serena finally lets go. Harmony rubs her wrists where Serena had grabbed her. While Serena speeds off to her apartment. Wanting to ravish, pillage and plunder poor usually unsuspecting Harmony. But as I said, there's an unsuspecting turn of events about to happen.

Harmony is a very bright woman. But thinks with her heart a little too often when it comes to her affinity for woman. Kind of reminds me of Charlie Brown and Lucy. Where Charlie wants to kick the football, and Lucy holds the ball, and every time Charlie lifts his leg to kick the ball, Lucy pulls the ball away and Charlie falls down. Then Lucy promises that she won't do it again. And Charlie Brown falls for Lucy's deal and Lucy pulls the ball away again, as Charley Brown falls down. Well Harmony honestly believes that Serena will finally see things her way. But this time Harmony's not so gullible. Serena turns the car into the parking lot of her apartment, and parks the car. She then tells Harmony to get out of the car. "I don't want to waste another minute.. I want you now." Harmony looks a little worried at Serena's insistence, but gets out of the car, grabs her purse, and follows Serena. Harmony thinks to herself.. Now, Harmony, remember your plan. 'I am strong, I am invincible, I can take this bitch on. I will win!' With that, Harmony follows Serena to the door. Serena tries to take on Harmony outside of the door to her apartment, but Harmony slaps Serena across the face. Totally stunning her. Serena retaliates with her deafening, clamorous voice. "I have had enough of your whining, whimpering little getting out of sex routine." With that, she unlocks the door.. And shoves Harmony inside.

Harmony almost falls against the wall coming in. After Serena shuts and locks the door. She takes off her coat, and ushers Harmony to do the same. Nearly ripping harmony's coat. Harmony torts, "I just bought that."

Serena, ravenous for Harmony, torts, "You know what I want bitch.. Now give it to me."

With that Harmony shudders, and tries her quick wit. "I'm tired of being a patsy, a target for your dangerous sexual liaisons. I do not want this torturous lovemaking session with you. I will not comply with your demands."

With that Serena takes her fist and throws a punch at Harmony. Harmony's, svelte, lithe body, ducks out of the way, leaving Serena's fist to hit the wall behind her. Serena replies with an utterance of "You stupid bitch, look what you made me do."

Harmony replies, with a hearty audible expression of mirth. "HaHa."

Serena takes another try at Harmony. Missing her again. Harmony finally takes her punch and connects with Serena. Leaving Serena to wonder where this rush of eminence to this affair has come from. Serena shouts at the top of her lungs.. "Now listen here bitch.. I want to fuck your balls off, here and now. Quit stalling."

And with that Serena takes another punch at Harmony, missing again. This time Harmony takes a swing and connects with Serena. Leaving an eye half swollen shut. Serena regains her footing and grabs Harmony and shoves her into the bedroom, and onto the bed. Serena and Harmony begin to wrestle with each other, both taking punches, and cavorting sexually atop Serena's bed.

Serena takes in a punch at Harmony's expense. And leaves Harmony stunned at her actions. Harmony regaining her senses, takes a single punch at Serena's face, causing Serena to fly backward landing on the floor. With that, Harmony takes advantage of her newfound situation. And kicks Serena in her midsection with her gogo boots. Kicking her repeatedly in her midsection, her legs, and her face. "Take that, you stupid wanton bitch." Then leaving poor helpless Serena shriveled up holding her midsection, bellowing on the floor. Harmony purposely taking her heel of her gogo boot and grinding it into Serena's other hand. And walking out the door. Stopping only to reply.. "Ever do that again, and I will strip you of all your cloths, rape, pillage, and plunder you, without warning. And completely have all elements of your dignity striped, and hang you out to dry. You are the Weakest link.. Good bye."

With that, Harmony realizing her oneness with dignity, holds her head up high and walks out of the room, and unlocks the front door of Serena's apartment and exits outside. Walking to a curb nearby, taking a deep breath and haling a taxi.