The Goddess of Romonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zaane
Zaane
76 Followers

Acadian's were shone mercy because of our valuable gifts. I always asked Mamma why my people never fought for their freedom. She always said that my people are peaceful, always shying away from violence. Both believing in harmony and love. With their beliefs, they allowed themselves to become slaves of these people.

You could call it a hierarchy. Romonus being the most respected, Acadains are treated like slaves that serve the Romonus and Volusions being placed last.

"Are you feeling better Katia?" The General asked. Still too close for comfort.

"Why do you care?" I asked confused. "I am nothing but an object to you."

"I need to make sure all my possessions are in good condition." He chuckled.

"You may see me as an object but I will never belong to you. I notice that you are under some illusion that you own me." I spat feeling very insulted by his way of thinking.

"Let me explain something to you." The General said. "Your lovely body is tied to my bed. You were bathed by my servants. I will decide when you will eat, sleep, drink water. I will decide if you are allowed to take your next breath or when you can die."

"Yes you might think so but I will decide when I want to take a bite of the bread you lay in front of me. You may try to bend my will but you will never break it." I said confidently. My voice calm and with no trace of weakness. I could feel his core sing with anger.

He let out a sigh of compromise. "Yes I will enjoy every single moment of bending you until you break Katia." He said tracing his fingertips across the skin under my breasts. "Just wait until you are mine. Enjoy what little freedom I allow you now, when we are bonded I will not allow you to speak to me like this."

"You call this freedom?" I scoffed. "Freedom is me cutting off the finger that keeps touching my body."

"Oh my wild little kitten I look forward to the day I will gag your pouty lips with my cock." The General traced his finger across my bottom lip. I quickly leaned into his hand and tried to grasp his finger between my teeth. He was too quick and pulled his hand away from my face.

The General broke out into deep laughter. The bed vibrated with his thick voice. I felt insulted. Does he find me amusing?

"Hahahahaha!" I laughed obnoxiously. Mimicking his tone.

The General ceased with his laughter. I felt his core explode with rage, powerful energy bursting all around the room and reflected toward me.

The General snapped and gripped my throat with all his strength. My gasps echoed around the room. I writhed violently on the bed.

"You're lucky." He said through gritted teeth. "I may not kill you, you are too valuable. But don't be fooled."

His grip tightened around my tiny throat. My heart rate pulsed in my ears as I felt the pressure build. From my blurred vision I could see the General lean over my body. "I can't kill you but I will leed you to the brink of death and just let you suffer. You are mine Katia and I can do with you as I please."

He loosened his crib. I sucked in huge amounts of oxygen. My lungs ached. I stared at the General with all the discuss I could muster.

"Grey eyes like a cat. My little kitten. That name suits you." He whispered tracing the same finger I tried to bite against my cheek. I pulled away from his warm hand. I couldn't understand. He just tried to kill me but now he shows affection towards me?

"You feel free but I am your OWNER. You might prance around freely but you are my property, I own you."

A faint knock on the door interrupted his train of thought. I felt his anger retreat and a calmness took over his heart that pounded in his chest with anger moments ago.

"Enter."

I don't understand how his tone could shift from erratic to calm from one moment to the next.

"Master." A feminine voice said with respect but with a hint of fear. "You called for me."

"Oh yes. Thank you for reminding me Lilith." The General said.

"Please make her more beautiful than she is now. You know my taste and I want you to dress her accordingly. Let me know if she is any trouble."

A breath of relief escaped my lips as I felt his presence disappear from the room.

"Who are you?" I asked the woman.

"Lilith I am your servant Mistress ." Lilith said.

"Please untie my hands." I asked

"Oh cannot do that Mistress. I apologize." She said sincerely. The bed dipped as Lilith sat beside me.

"I see that I am your superior. Release my bonds." I demanded.

"Yes I serve you but you are not my superior. The General is my master and to be honest I am more frightened by him than I am of you." She added politely.

She reached out to touch my face, affectionately. Somehow her kindness triggered something in my heart. My heart burst open, I cried openly in front of a stranger. Lilith soothed me by placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Mistress, don't cry." She said.

"How can I not cry? Tell me why shouldn't I!" I asked infuriated.

"This life isn't so bad. Just stay strong." Her ignorance angered me. How could she say this? She is a slave. A slave to a cruel man.

"I know he might scare you but he can be sweet at times."

"He doesn't scare me, he repulses me. I hate him! I will kill him before I step foot out of this life. He might feel empowered but I will make him bow to me before I take my last breath." My voice trembled but my words are strong. I refuse to see myself as property of another.

"Shhh Miss. You will be harshly punished if you are caught with those words on your tongue." She advised.

My heart calmed. Lilith wiped tears from my cheek. That small gesture made me cling to Lilith like a small child would her sister. Lilith continued wiping the blush on my cheeks.

"You are so beautiful Miss." She exclaimed.

Minutes passed by as Lilith applied more makeup on my face. The door opened abruptly and I could again feel the General approach.

He freed my wrists from the cuffs. I stretched out on the bed and sighed heavily. My muscles sighed with relief. I felt the eyes of the General on me, again I was aware of my nakedness. I moved my arms to cover myself and shifted into a tight ball.

"Come, there is no time for modesty I watched as Lilith bathed you."

He laughed.

He traced his fingertips on my once injured thigh.

"Don't touch me." I spat from under my arms that were pressed over my face

"Lilith leave." The general breathed. A slight chill ran up my spine.

The room felt empty. The air felt thick as his hot breath spread over my bare skin. Who am I kidding, I couldn't breathe, this man's scent was overpowering, unbearable even. The raspberry flavour seemed so sweet but the mint held a strong punch. Oh God, that extra something was there that scent that tingled some nerve deep inside me, way too deep.

"You seem to be fond of testing my limits Katia." The General said strongly. As he spoke his hand glided past the dip of my spine on my back.

"What is the fun of limits if there is no one who tests them?" I said still positioned in my ball of defence or shyness.

"But if limits are tested the punishment must be severe, what is the use of limits if they will be questioned?"

The General asked placing his hand on my shoulder and swiftly breaking my ball of shyness. He pinned my shoulder against the bed. "Look at me."

"What is the point of looking at you if I can't see you?" I questioned.

"Eyes are the windows to the soul my dear. Even though your windows are foggy I can still see your soul." He breathed. I cringed as the General's hard fingertip traced between the valley of my breasts and further down to my belly button.

"And what do you see?" My voice trembling to his thick voice. The low base sent chills up my spine in lightning pulses.

"I see a scared little girl who acts brave for reasons I don't seem to understand." He breathed. His face came inches away from my thigh. The General circled my belly button with slow touches.

"Firstly, I don't act..."

"I find it funny, you are so vulnerable. I can literally pick you up and play with you like a little doll and you couldn't do anything about. Trust me, you need me." I could hear his words dripping with humor. Power, something I wanted to snatch from his hands the first moment I have the chance.

"I know you find my predicament amusing. Trust me, I will show you what I am capable of."

"You can show me now." He laughed pushing himself over me. The General's body pressed me into the sheets with his weight and pushed his body onto mine with one thrust.

"Or maybe I can show you what I'm capable of my pretty little slave."

"Fuck you Emeric." I spat. I felt his energy explode with anger. Was it the fact that I used his name for the first time or is it that I cursed at him? All I know is that something I said made the General angry, an emotion I liked to feel. The energy that radiated from his heart was electrifying to say the least.

The flame that built inside of him drew me closer to him like a moth to a flame. That would be the one thing I cannot lie about. My body pulls towards him, I don't know why?

Somehow he pulls me in but I refuse to surrender to this man. Surrendering would be the most horrible betrayal to my people. I couldn't, I won't be anyone's slave!

"Don't fucking touch me!"

For a brief moment I forgot where I was. I laid pinned underneath the General.

I could feel his anger explode all around me. He stood as quick as a lightning bolt and just as quickly had me turned, facing the headboard. My hands remained pinned over my head, but this time without the shackles.

The General slowly eased his hard hand down my back to my bare ass. He ran his short fingernails across my sensitive flesh, scratching as he went along. My skin burned but nothing could have prepared me for what was to happen next.

"Please don't do this." I begged. But my pleas fell on deaf years. I writhed on the bed, kicking my legs and wriggling around.

"I like it when you beg Katia." He breathed. His hand paused. The General placed his hard hand on my left cheek and rubbed slowly in circles. In a quick moment his heavy hand came down hard against my ass in quick smacks. I cringed at the pain that radiated from my ass.

"I have very set rules Katia." He breathed. "You are only allowed to call me 'General' or 'Sir'. You must respect me Katia at all times."

Again a series of loud spanks came down hard against my naked ass. I couldn't count them due to his speed. The General rubbed patiently, but it didn't soothe the pain it enraged the burning sensation. I groaned loudly that caused the General to stop again.

"Fuck." He sighed. "The day I claim this body, I will make you scream."

"I'm not yours to claim." I said under my breath.

He pulled his hand away and SMACK! I screamed out for mercy but I only sensed the General glow. I pressed my hips into the sheets to hide from his hand.

"I like it when you scream for me." He laughed.

"General please." I groaned.

"Oh Katia..." He moaned. Emeric flipped my body over, easily. My hands still pinned above my head. He pushed his body on top of mine. I tried to squirm away from his touch but I couldn't. He pushed his hips between my thighs. The General thrust his hips slowly and, my God, I groaned. Butterflies didn't just flutter in my tummy, they clashed and exploded like fireworks. My brain felt numb and I couldn't process what was happening to my body.

"Oh God please." I moaned. For him to stop or for him to continue? I didn't know either.

"From now on, I'm your God." Emeric placed his lips on my neck and traced small kisses along my skin leaving hot marks in his way. My legs gripped his thighs with my feat to pull him into me. A small moan escaped my lips. Clearly Emeric heard. Grounding his pant-covered groin deeper into my naked body.

"Master."

"Oh fuck say it again."

"Master."

A faint knock on the door followed.

"Fuck!" The General groaned, clearly realizing I wasn't the one who praised him. My mind snapped back to earth as the door opened. Emeric pushed off of me.

"Enter." He said. Slowly the door creaked open.

How could I be so weak? This man has captured me and chained me to his bed. He spanked me for 'misbehaving' and punishing me like a child. From this moment onwards I will not be weak. I will not have this man that thinks I belong to him.

"The Mistress needs to get ready, Master." Lilith's small voice irritated me. She sounded so afraid. "The Bonding Ceremony will commence shortly."

"Oh yes, thank you Lilith." The General said. "You may leave."

He stood and made his way to the other side of the room. He fiddled about a bit and came back throwing something in my lap. I gripped it in my hands. It felt soft and smooth almost like water.

"It's silk Katia. Although I dread covering your body, you need to put it on. Don't worry I'll have it off you soon enough."

"That's what you think." I giggled. Somehow I feel this rush when I disobey him. I'm not like Lilith who would give her last breath to this man if he asked. A moment of weakness is all it was. Yeah just that. And 'that' won't be happening again.

"Just you wait. The first thing I'll do when you are mine..."

"Gag me with your cock?" I asked sarcastically. The General laughed loudly.

"I knew you were a fast learner."

"I guess you have never been taught a day in your life. Seeing you don't know what sarcasm is."

"Ouch." He came closer to me. Leaning into my space. His face was inches away from my face. I could feel his breath on my skin but I didn't feel uncomfortable, I wanted to close the distance between us but that was something I couldn't do.

"Get dressed slave, or do you need me to do that for you?"

"I can manage." I scoffed, slightly offended at his offer.

I felt the material in my hands. I could tell it was expensive. All I was used to was animal skin that definitely couldn't compare to this. I pulled the material over my head. The General tied the thin string behind my neck. It wasn't tight, the light material only touched my skin now and then. It felt like the waterfall I used to play under as a small child.

I need to find a way out of here and return to my home. After I get healed by Ronda it will be much easier to escape this man's clutches. But I would first need to be bound to him. But if I'm bound to him, wouldn't that make my escape further out of reach?

The fire in him that draws me closer will only burn me. I need to escape, I need to be free. I wasn't born to be a slave and certainly not a slave to The General. I will be set free or die trying!

Zaane
Zaane
76 Followers
12