The Goddess of Seduction

Story Info
A Goddess living in modern eras needs a man to fuck.
1.1k words
4.19
25.3k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I may look innocent, but there's more to me than just a sweet face. I am the Goddess of times past, brought to this domain to suffer. I tempted a wed mortal king to bed, and the Time Keeper, a loyal minion to the Queen, banished me to this year.

The drawbacks of being placed in this time are quite annoying. My powers aren't at their fullest. However, I can still control the four elements of earth, wind, water and air admirably. Over time, my energy becomes weaker and weaker, unless I sate my desires, as a Lust Goddess is supposed to.

I search for the Time Keeper's descendant, as I know the Art of Time shall never fade. I have stalked him to this city, and am prepared to go back home, to my time, my people and my full strength.

But until then, my body craves flesh against flesh ...

I sighed. Adapting to human life wasn't so bad. The apartment was quite nice. Amazing the things one could get with a little mystical mind games and a gorgeous body.

Right now, I was sitting on my black leather couch in my dark red lingerie. My breasts spilled over the top of the tight lace bra, and my crotchless panties had a hot wet pussy that looked so good, it had to be admired. What to do? I pondered.

With a grin a got up and put on my high heels. I opened the door to my suite and made my way out to the elevator halls in nothing but my lovely barely-there attire.

I used an ancient spell: "May a man please my taste, who will adore my charming grace, at all costs, may he be taken with me, as I all need is a man to please."

With that, the elevator door opened. Before me stood a delightfully surprised young man, about twenty from what my powers were picking up. He was tall, rather slender but with muscular arms and wavy dark hair.

"You," I pointed at him. "We're going to my suite."

He raised his eyebrows and nodded, moving slowly out of the elevator. I walked over to him, and grabbed him by the crotch of his jeans and rubbed the erection straining against the denim. I pulled the zipper down, and brought out his large swollen head. I placed my hand over his length and gave it a friendly little tug, which put a smile on his face. Then, I walked him back into the room, my hand on his excited shaft, pulling him along like a dog on a leash.

Once we get inside I slam the door shut behind us and move him over to the couch. Releasing him, I sit down on the tempting leather, crossing my legs.

"You wanna taste me? Play with me?" I teased him. He nodded. "Then ... show me what you can do with yourself. Jack it off a little for me."

Standing, he undid his belt buckle and took off his pants, boxers and shirt completely. He looked down at me, amused. I opened my legs and began to run a finger down my pussy lips. "If you want to touch me, touch yourself first." I told him again, sternly. "The better you do it, the more I take off."

He gave a sly grin and took a hold of his erection. He casually rubbed it, and I watched it grow longer. I began to use a finger to flick at my clit, feeling the sensation ripple through me. He watched me, and began to stroke himself quicker. I reached behind my back and undid the bra, letting it fall on the couch. I played with the hard nipple, stretching it out, pushed my breasts together. I lifted a breast to my mouth and licked a nipple, watching him jerk himself until beads of precum spilt from the head.

"Now stop!" I shouted out to him. "I don't want you too excited just yet." I opened my legs wide. "Lick me and I'll lick you. Come here. I'll give you an free sample."

Making his way quickly over to me, I took his head in my mouth and let my tongue run all over it, under it. I looked up at him and he moaned and put his hand on my head. I pulled my mouth off and slapped his hand away. "Get to work." I ordered.

Dropping on his knees he leaned in forward and parted my legs even more. His teeth grabbed my vulva's lips and pulled them. Not hard, but enough to make me tingle with pleasure. Slowly, he licked them, and put them in his mouth to suck on them, stretching the skin from my body delightfully. His tongue glided up and down my slit, until he finally settled on my throbbing clitoris. With the first lick, I placed a hand on his head, forcing him to lick harder. He began slow, and grew ever-increasingly persistent. Deliberate, swooping flicks of the tongue circling my clit became fast and hard. Both my hands were in his hair now, twisting it between my fingers and I moaned loudly and called out for him to fuck my clit with his mouth. He started to suck my clit with enthusiasm, quickly and roughly, intermediately changing it up with the wonderful work from his tongue. "S-stop!" I breathed out. He ceased.

I sprawled my body across the couch and left my legs wide open. "Fuck me. I'm going to play with myself as you're in me, so give my hand some room."

Nodding, he climbed on top of me. Grabbing his hard shaft, he put it in me nice and slow with ease. I could feel myself being stretched out by him and it felt so good. "Fuck me hard until you cum. As hard as you can." With that, he began to pound into me with all his might, as fast as he could. I rubbed my clit quickly, feeling my juices run down my legs. "Harder! Just fuck me harder!" I screamed as I was nearing orgasm.

I came in seconds, my pussy clenching him repeatedly. He let out a cry and I felt his warm cum spray inside of me. He pulled out and I smiled at him. "Let me clean that for you." I put my mouth over his sensitive skin, feeling him twitch. Once he was clean I muttered, "You may go. Get dressed, leave my suite and as soon as you step out of that door, never remember a thing."

"Yes." He muttered, gathering his clothes. In a matter of minutes he was gone.

"Time to take a shower." I smiled to myself.