The Goddess of Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Goddess living in modern eras gets dirty to have her way.
1.7k words
4.32
16.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was a new day for me, a delicious goddess. The sun was up, and the bedroom was filled with soft light. Using it to my advantage, I stared at my body in the mirror, noticing the stiff nipples on my perfect breasts. My trim tummy and nice round ass were delightfully welcoming. Not to mention what was waiting in between my legs. Flawless.

I shook my head. Enough admiration. With a wave of my hand I turned on the television in the other room. It came to life with a warm buzz.

"The Downtown Museum is hosting a special event!" The blonde reporter happily exclaimed.

I emerged from the bedroom to glace at the television. More often than not this damn machine makes the mind lazy, but it does have its uses. Humans will find anything to amuse themselves.

The reporter continued: "This is an exclusive showing. Only if you have an invitation, can you possibly get in. Rare codices - books from ancient times - are up for viewing. Collectors from all over have been invited, the media, and of course, the most prestigious citizens our city has to offer."

"Oooh, I see." A smile graced my face. In the past, any Time Keeper would flock to glance at tomes of the past. They collected many things, from books to clothes to jewels, anything that could tie them to a certain time. Once they had a memento from an era, they could find out anything about it. The most powerful Time Keepers could even travel to those eras. Tomes, however, were by far the best possible artifact a Time Keeper could get their hands on.

"The man who has been inviting everyone is Jacob McBradden, the owner of the museum. He says he wants to share the wealth of yore with the world." The reporter paused as the footage switched to a handsome middle aged man in a suit. To the bottom left of him, his name was displayed. He was indeed the owner being interviewed.

"Human vanity." I rolled my eyes. "At least I know what he looks like and where to reach him." I grinned, thinking of how badly I needed to get an invite. I also had a sneaking suspicion that required me to question him something.

"Mr. McBradden will be leaving the museum early afternoon today to speak with sponsors who will produce meals and drinks for this wonderful exhibition which starts tomorrow!" The reporter's face faded as I waved my hand again, turning the machine off.

"He's not going anywhere in a storm." I snapped my fingers. In the distance a roll of thunder was heard.


♠♠♠

Within twenty minutes, I was at the museum.

I had chosen to wear a black skirt down to my knees with a slit down the side with a nice g-string barely covering my cunt, which was dripping when I thought about the exact ways I was going to get information from McBradden. I was also wearing my dark chestnut leather jacket, which hugged my full frame, zipped to my neck for now.

Before I entered the massive building, I looked over my shoulder. My tempest was top notch. The rain poured heavily, almost stinging the skin. The streets had a fine layer of water on them, and had already caused four accidents around the city. Thunder cracked in the skies, shaking roofs and oh - how beautiful the lightning was! Lighting up the heavens, toasting the ozone in the atmosphere.

I opened the doors, drenched from head to toe.

Scanning the area, I noticed the museum was practically closed, as probably three quarters of the exhibit was already set up, and certain areas had no lights on. There wasn't even any staff around.

"Hey - you!" A strong masculine voice shouted out.

I turned my head to the right, noticing Jacob McBradden. He wore a dress shirt and tie, along with black pants and shiny leather shoes. I noticed his jaw was far more prominent than I had realized, and his dark blue eyes smoked with frustration.

"We're closed. This freak storm ended up causing the toilets to overflow and now they no longer work. Since the bathrooms are out of service, we had to shut down and send the workers home. Actually, the janitorial staff stayed for a while." He explained. Then paused. "I thought I locked the door ...?"

"Apparently not." I gave a shrug.

"Shit." He leaned against a window. "It's gotten so hectic so soon. Anyways, Miss, you have to leave. I have to wait for my ride. I have a very important meeting to get to." The man stood up straight and came closer to me. Gently, he took me by the elbow and tried to move me along.

"Your ride isn't coming. And your hands will be placed upon me when you are told." I snapped.

"What?" His brows crinkled.

"I suspected you'd be in a hurry." I gave a wry smile and looked into his eyes. Obey me ...

His eyes were still clear, yet something behind them was fuzzy. Excellent. You're going to be my slave for the next little while.

"Get this wet jacket off of me." I ordered. A strong yet manicured hand slowly undid the zipper. My breasts came free. I didn't bother with wearing a shirt, much less a bra. He slid the wet leather off my shoulders and past my arms, letting it fall to the ground. "And the skirt." I added.

He grabbed at my waist. I could already see a bulge in his pants, as he eyed my breasts, his mouth being centimeters from my nipples as he bent down. Reaching around to the back, he slowly ran his hands over my ass. I felt myself get a little more wet between my legs. He then went down on his haunches, coming back up with my skirt in his grasp, bunched up at my waist. With a quick and powerful tug, he ripped my skirt off. I felt my abdomen clench with need at his boldness.

"Grind into me. Let me feel how hard you are." I demanded.

His hands went on my ass again, as he pushed his hips into mine, and used his nice stiff cock to roughly massage my pussy, making my erect clit beg for more. My legs went weak, but he quickly adapted and supported me.

"Mmmmm," I let out a small moan and he ground harder, making my nipples brush hardly up against his chest and turned my legs into jelly. "Stop and remove your clothes." As he did, I removed my g-string and stuck a finger inside my wet slit, feeling how ready I was. But I had to get more out of my little slave.

He had a nice broad chest, and a toned stomach. Not a six pack, but he was nice and trim. His legs and arms were toned as well. A sign he cared about his body. What was quite impressive, however, was his erection. Bigger than most of the men I had come into contact with in the city so far. About nine and a half inches long, and a nice girth all around.

"I'm cold. Use your tongue to warm me up."

He pressed his body against mine again, grabbing my ass once more. Beginning to walk forward, he pushed me up against a wall after five steps. Leaning his mouth down to my neck, his tongue sent ticklish shivers all over my body. He made his way down to my nipples, flicking his tongue wildly over my hot flesh. His hands finally get go of my full ass to spin me around. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled my lower body outward. Getting the hint, I bent over for him.

Back to my ass he went. His tongue lavished my cheeks in long, drawn out licks. Needless to say, once he was done with that, it didn't surprise me when he parted my cheeks and started sliding his tongue up and down my ass, all the way to my vagina. His tongue spent most of its time on my asshole, lightly probing it.

"Stick your tongue deep in my ass, and fuck my pussy with your fingers. Don't forget to use that free hand to make my clit feel good."

He did as told. I groaned as his tongue and fingers fucked me, and practically mewled as his index finger circled my clit. My ass bounced up and down on his face as he picked up the pace. I dug my nails into the wall. "Ooooh, fuck yes!" I groaned. I then took hold of my nipples and pulled at them, sending pleasure so intense between my legs I almost came right then. "Make me cum, Jacob! Harder, harrrder!" I cried out as he began to thrust with incredible speed. "Fuuuuck!" I exclaimed, cumming all over his hands and face.

I panted: "Cease!"

With that, I spun around to face him. "I need an invitation to the event tomorrow. Get one for me. Now."

He nodded and turned to the left.

"Jerk yourself off before you get to the invitation. Make sure your hands are clean before you touch the invite, though." I called out to him. He continued onward.

When he came back, he was flaccid, and had a nice envelope.

"Thank you." I replied. "Tell me something in all honesty- Why did you come up with this event? Are you searching for someone? Waiting for someone to take the bait?"

"I made this event happen because beauty comes from the past. The present needs to appreciate more."

I sighed. "Very well. As soon as I leave, the storm shall stop and you will be free from my control, except you won't remember what happened, but shall remember my face for tomorrow's exhibit. Put your clothes on once I'm out of your site. Your ride will show up six minutes after I am gone."

I put my clothes back on, but my skirt was still ripped. "Give me your pants." I muttered.

He tossed them over.

With my invitation in hand, I exited the museum and began preparing for tomorrow.