The Godfather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That would happen much sooner and not in the house. I heard her gasp in surprise but I shushed all her other questions and told her to get dressed. I took her panty and put it in my pocket. I told her to throw her bra behind the sofa. She did and then she followed me out of the study.

Laura went to help her mother play hostess and I joined the other boys at the bar for another beer. After about an hour and with the boys getting rowdier by the minute, I winked at John and waved him closer. As he stood close to me I asked him if he was up for some fun tonight. John answered by discreetly kissing my ear and brushing his cock against mine as he tapped my shoulder in a friendly way. He whispered into my ear that he was always ready to pleasure his master and then stood back with a shy boyish smile.

I told him that I had looked forward to my pet pleasuring me for far too long and added that I would have an extra surprise for him tonight. John was delighted as if I had already given him his gift. I squeezed his hand quickly and asked him to excuse me for an hour. He looked at me sadly and I explained that there was a naughty maid I had to take care of. He smiled back then and nodded his understanding. I said I would tell him exactly what time to arrive at my room when I returned.

Having taken care of the evening's entertainment, so to speak, I hurried upstairs to my room and dug out a cane from my bag. I hesitated and then took out a lovely leather studded paddle as well. Both were favorites of mine. I went back downstairs and rescued Laura. I instructed her to drive her little car to a wooded area I knew well from previous visits, situated about a mile from the end of the suburb.

There was a dirt road which I told her to follow until we were just inside the woods and couldn't be seen from the road. The trees effectively shielded us from back yards as well. She stopped at the end of the road and switched the car off. I advised Laura to undress and leave her dress in the car and then I got out. The little minx had been eyeing both the cane and the paddle as she drove and I was not surprised to see a damp spot on her seat.

I waited for her behind her car and told her to open the trunk. She did and I guided her into position. I wanted her bent in half and her hands under her head. I warned Laura that because she was uncuffed and untied that it was her responsibility to keep her hands under her head at all times. If she disobeyed even once, we would never play again. In fact, I told her that she would cease to exist for me and I heard a muffled sob from her.

I instructed her to bend down as far as she could inside the trunk and spread her legs as widely as possible. I explained that I wanted her on the tips of her toes with her ass and fanny high up in the air facing me. Furthermore she was to keep her legs spread at all times, minimizing any movement on her part during her caning. I promised her it would be very painful but since this was her first real caning, I was going to warm her up with the paddle first. I hinted to her that someone she knew very well enjoyed my punishments on a regular basis. She immediately raised her head at this and I whacked her head back onto her hands. I shouted at her as I hit her and told her I wouldn't tolerate disobedience.

Then I immediately began to paddle her backside for her.

I hit her ass, her thighs, the outside of her thighs, and the back of her legs down to her calves. I finished off the paddling on her backside, which was now ruby red with purplish stud marks. Laura was yelling and crying at this point but her head was down, her hands gripped tightly under her head. I advised her that the cane would leave bruises and asked if I should continue. She meekly begged me to cane her as I pleased and called me her Master.

Pleased with this, I drew back my arm and swung the cane. It made contact with her backside after a satisfying whistle through the air and Laura screamed in pain.

She was doing so well that I was glad I hadn't gagged her and that she could be allowed to scream on this occasion. Her screaming of course turned me on and I wondered if we should stay out here longer so that I could enjoy Laura's purple beaten ass. I swung the cane down on her backside until she was covered in purple stripes. I moved to the back of her legs and here I showed some mercy, I only gave her red stripes on her legs and I only hit her legs where her dress would cover the marks. However, I beat dear Laura well enough that sitting would be a problem for a day or two and any touch to her legs would be painful.

I asked my sweet little thing if she would always remember this beating when I touched her from now on and she promised me she would never forget this. When I was done I let my finger trail softly down her beaten ass to her wet cunt and Laura flinched in pain but still kept her head buried in her trunk.

I rubbed her pussy which had got beaten in the process but hadn't gotten the worst of it. It was purple and swollen and the juice had run down the inside of her thighs. I spread her juice to lightly cover her cunt and she jerked in pain as I did this. Yet even in enormous pain, Laura's twat kept spilling juice out. I gently spread her juices around her tight little asshole which had survived the beating relatively unscathed. I helped Laura to raise herself until she was standing and then pushed her head onto my cock, telling her to wet it properly so that she would enjoy the ass fucking she was about to get. She slathered her spit onto my cock from my bulging head to my balls and without further instruction from me she turned back and bent into her trunk, again spreading her legs. This time her feet were off the ground completely and her asshole was positioned perfectly.

I naturally took care to wet her asshole again with her juice and then positioned my dick at her ass bud and told her to relax. I pushed and strained at her little hole and after several seconds felt it widen a little encouraging me to push harder, I did and her tight asshole opened enough to suck my head in with a loud pop and a moan from Laura. I moaned too because her asshole was squeezing my head like nothing I had ever felt before.

I grabbed her thighs and pushed myself into her, straining for every inch I gained. Eventually I was pushing against Laura's purple beaten ass and she was cringing and quivering in pain. Keeping myself balls deep in her hot, tight ass, I reached down between us and found her pussy. I stuck my thumb into her and rubbed the inside of her cunt, that quietened her a little and I knew she liked it because I could feel her hot juice on my thumb. I slowly began to pull and push in and out of her. I got a good rhythm established and soon Laura's cries were guttural moans of pleasure. I gripped her beaten ass harder and began to pound her. Her cries of pain and pleasure were mixed and I felt my climax beginning in my balls as I rode her ass faster and harder.

It was over too soon as I exploded in her tight asshole which was squeezing the cum out of my cock as she came. I rested gently against her hurting ass as I caught my breath. I left my dick inside her until it got soft and slid out, but Laura never once raised her head.

I stepped back when I could move my legs again and helped Laura up. I thanked her for giving me the pleasure of her tight ass and told her it was the best I had ever had. She thanked me for the caning and admitted that she came while I was beating her purple. We hugged and kissed passionately and I told her I would tell her what time to come to my room tonight, hinting that I would have a surprise waiting. I advised her to rub ointment into her ass and legs as she would have to do some sitting on chairs before the night was over.

Laura sat on the side of her legs during the uncomfortable journey back home while I drove. It would have been fun to let her drive but there was simply no time. As it was we walked into the house as I saw people taking their seats under the marquee.

The rest of the evening was spent in the joyful company of friends and I must admit that even I had a little too much to drink and was a bit tired when the guests finally started going to bed. I excused myself as well and had a little nap before I heard a soft rap on the door waking me. I knew it was John and asked him to come in. How could I deny my pet the opportunity to please and serve me?

John entered on his knees and naked as the day he was born. As I like him to be when he serves me. I told him to lock the outer door, which he did still on his knees and then he lay down on the floor with his head down and his legs spread, waiting for my instructions. They were not long in coming, as my John has the ability to arouse me like no other man. I allowed him to get back onto his knees and he crawled to the edge of my bed. I ordered him into his presentation position.

He stayed on his knees but he moved his hands to his ankles bending his back so that his cock stuck out. To my delight he was wearing the cock cage I had given him as a Christmas present last year. It was plated gold with multiple rings to hold his big naughty cock. Attached to the ring against the base of his cock was another ring which fitted tightly around his balls, stretching his ball sack painfully, something he loved. Attached to the front of the cock cage was a long metal tube which was inserted into his pee hole. His cock was bulging against the cage because he was so aroused already. I smiled and praised him for wearing the cock cage and he told me it was very painful to get it on but that the pain had only aroused him further.

I asked him if he had masturbated to get the cage on and he said no. I leaned forward and brought him into my bed by holding his cock cage. He whimpered and then scrambled in.

Still holding my lover's cock I brought it closer until it was touching my cock, which was rapidly becoming erect. John nuzzled my neck, whimpering and mewing, wanting kisses and caresses. I put my arm around him and lowered my mouth to his searching lips. He parted his lips instantly and I sucked his tongue brutally and with much passion. After I kissed my darling friend enough to make up for our long time apart, I asked if he knew what I wanted him to do and he nodded shyly. I gripped his head as he kissed me on my chest and then my belly, working his way down to my cock with sweet anticipation.

He licked under my erect dick and I raised my knees so that he could get to my ass. I allowed John to lick and suck my balls and then he buried his face in my ass with me still gripping him by the hair guiding his head. I felt his tongue entering my asshole and begin to wiggle around, I told him to suck my asshole for a while first, I was so aroused already, I didn't want to cum yet. John obeyed and while he was passionately eating my asshole Laura knocked on the door dividing my room from hers.

John froze in position but I ordered him to continue eating my asshole, explaining that Laura was going to join us and that she was his surprise. I felt his mouth stop for a second as Laura entered the room, but John has been well trained and whatever his feelings were, he ignored them and continued to suck and eat my asshole.

Laura was no less surprised as she stopped just inside the door looking at her naked father sucking my ass. I asked her if she wanted to be beaten again and she quickly shook her head no. I told her to get on her knees then and crawl over to my bed. Laura obeyed immediately and crawled to me on all fours. When she was right next to my bed she started to lift her head but I pushed it back down and she kept it down. I instructed her as to the position I wanted her to take, which was the same position her father had used. This time there was a cunt for me to inspect. I fiddled with her pussy with one hand, the other hand still in her father's hair. I instructed John to lift his head and look at his daughter's cunt.

He agreed with me that it was a very beautiful pussy, and still looked very tight. I assured him that it was still indeed a tight pussy and told him to feel free to eat Laura's pussy whenever he wanted. I could see John was very thrilled with this as his cock was purple and straining in its cage. Laura's breath was coming in ragged bursts now and I ordered her to pull her nipples as hard as she could until she came.

I pushed John's head back down between my legs and he fell to eating my asshole with renewed enthusiasm. I took my fingers away from Laura's cunt before she came and she grunted in protest. She did not stop pulling her nipples hard and I encouraged her to continue while I fed the juice on my fingers to her.

I asked her if she wanted a special treat and she immediately said yes please. I told her it would depend on how well she pleased me and instructed her to straddle me and take my cock into her cunt. She did so immediately and with relish. There was no need to tell the little slut to ride me she began to push herself up and drop back down on my dick right away. As she impaled herself with my cock deeper and harder, I ordered her to stop. Her father was still eating my asshole, now with his daughter's ass banging on his forehead.

I directed John to eat Laura's asshole until I told him otherwise. Laura gasped with eyes wide open as she felt her father's tongue poking into her ass and then sucking her asshole. I pulled her little nipples until she came forward towards my chest and her father's sucking sounds became even louder. Laura began to beg her father to put his tongue into her ass and I dug my nails into her nipples making her yell and beg me to fuck her. I instructed John to suck my balls and then I lifted Laura up and down on my cock by her nipples.

At one point she became loud and I told her to muffle her screams which she did by sticking her fist into her mouth. Laura came screaming into her fist and I immediately lifted her by her tits off my throbbing cock.

"Quick John, quick suck me!"

John fell on my cock and sucked me hard down into his throat, gagging on me bobbing on me as I held his daughter in the air above his head. John gave me his all, pushing my cock deep down into his throat, choking on it as he knew his throat squeezed my head tighter than even the tightest asshole. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he gagged trying to get me to cum. I didn't take long, I felt the heat rising in my balls and pinched Laura's tits tightly as I jerked my load into her daddy's throat. I pitched Laura to the side as gently as one could only with a nipple hold and she fell down beside me heaving and panting.

John was still greedily licking cum from my cock and swallowing every little drop he could get. I let him continue to clean my cock as I recovered. He had done so well, I couldn't resist kissing him and pulled him up from my cock with a grunt of displeasure from being separated from his toy. I kissed him greedily wanting to taste myself and Laura in his mouth. When we had finished kissing I told him that his reward was due and that Laura would tongue his cock while I fisted his ass. He smiled broadly and then turned with his asshole in the air and spread his ass for me.

"Let's show Laura how we make your asshole gape baby."

I heard him giggle as I reached over and got the lube on my bedside table. Laura crawled under her father's cock and began to lick the skin protruding between the rings. The goal of John's cage was not chastity, not completely. Hell the man had a wife to screw as well. John had a very naughty cock, it would find its way into every cunt it could find and almost cost him his marriage until we decided to punish his cock.

As it turned out he loved his cock being in pain more than anything else, more than the worst flogging I could give him (unless I was flogging his cock of course). I taught Liz how to put his cock in a cage and how to beat it and she enjoyed crushing his cock and balls with her high heeled shoes. He must like it because I still catch him with his tongue hanging out of his mouth, drooling at his wife's high heeled shoes. Between the two of us we have kept John's cock in check.

I had lubed my hand and I roughly shoved three fingers into John's asshole, he jerked his head up and sucked his breath in sharply at my rough touch. I worked my fingers in and out of his ass quickly and he helped by stretching his ass open with his hands. When I felt him loosen a little around my fingers I added a forth finger. John asked us both to stop as he could feel himself start to cum.

I told Laura to wait a while and I kept his asshole open with my fingers. When his breathing had slowed down again I told Laura this was it and to give her daddy her best. I slowly put my hand into his asshole and made a fist. Then I pumped my fist inside his ass with short but brutal strokes and less than a minute later John was jerking back against my fist and grunting loudly. I could hear sucking sounds as Laura sucked the cum that had sprayed everywhere. I slowly withdrew my fist and held it at the entrance of his asshole until he let go of his ass.

I pulled my fist out slowly and was rewarded with John's lovely gaping asshole. I told Laura to have a look before it closed again. I'm not sure what she thought but her mouth was hanging open as she looked. John of course wanted a photo or two and I took a couple for him on my phone.

John turned and laid on his back between Laura and myself. I was sated and Laura looked satisfied as well. When John's cock had softened he reached down and unlocked it. He had beautiful red indents all along the length of his cock where the cage had abused him. I told him to lay his head on my chest and I turned Laura so that her nipple was right in front of her father's mouth. John marked her for me by sucking her tit above her nipple and leaving a bright red hickey.

I returned the favor by delving down and sucking a hickey right above his cock. I dislike public hair and we have always shaved ourselves and taught our lovers to shave their public hair as well. It looked beautiful, a violent round red mark above his red striped cock. I dismissed them both then and Laura followed her father's lead. Leaving as they entered, on their knees. It had been a busy day and I smiled with contentment as I switched off the light and went to sleep.

Friday was a beautiful morning and that's saying something because I'm not a morning person. I dressed in a shirt and shorts and stumbled downstairs in search of a cup of hot Java.

"Morning Mr. Grumpy." John said and kissed me as he walked out of the kitchen holding the very cup of coffee I wanted. My arms stretched uselessly behind him as I reached for it but he was already too far away. I became even grumpier when I realized I would have to make my own so I made two cups. I drank one quickly and immediately my mood improved. I took the second cup out to the breakfast table outside. Liz had outdone herself. The table looked fresh and wonderful and guests were helping themselves from the buffet table right next to it. I found myself next to a still asleep Robert who looked even more grumpy than me.

I offered him my coffee and he gratefully accepted it, drinking it down while I piled two plates high with food. We found two spaces at the table and I was just regretting giving my coffee away like that when the vision I had screwed yesterday bounced her breasts in my face and topped my cup back up. She was in a good mood. She leaned down and asked if there was a chance for raunchy business (as she called it) today. I told her I would have to get back to her as I did not know what our hosts had planned but that the chances were good as I was watching Robert ogling her backside as she spoke to me. I don't think the little slut had wiggled her backside under his nose for nothing. I was almost sure she wanted raunchy business to include Robert today.