The Going Gets Rough. Really Rough.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came, I had worked two fingers into her and was milking her for what she was worth. Breathing was a struggle, for both of us, but somehow we managed and I eventually pulled my face from her groin and licked my lips. "Better." I said without pretense and sat back with her. Her eyes saw the tent in the front of my pants quickly, and determined she'd rather do something with it then watch Andrea be a dumbass. So she took the chromecast remote and turned it off.

"Master? Can I ride you?" She asked. I nodded.

"In bed. Go get ready." I told her, taking the dishes to the sink as she skipped to the bedroom, already untying her robe. I washed the excess off of threw it away before loading it in the dishwasher and finding a Tupperware for the rest of the food. I cook for armies, what can I say? Once I'd taken as long as I possibly could, I went to our room.

She was kneeling on the bed, undressed and hands on her thighs when I came in. I smiled, kissed her, and stripped myself. When she saw my cock hit the warm air, she licked her lips.

"Prepare me." I ordered, and she only too happily dropped flat on her stomach and sucked me off from the side of the bed. I kept my feet grounded on the floor and pulled her hair back and forth, even though she'd set a more than fine pace herself. It was more about her feeling not in control. Her lips closed over my shaft and her tongue started polishing my crown, sipping into my piss hole before she continued downward at a frightening pace. Her gag reflex was long gone before I'd come into the picture.

When her nose hit my pelvis she retreated back and started jerking in a corkscrew motion with one fist, deepthroating the rest she hadn't seized. Her eyes were closed, maybe excited to see what I would do when-YOUCH.

Her teeth had come down, just for a second, applying minimal pressure. Unexpected. My hands in her hair, I pulled her off in a swift motion, her mouth making a sound like a toilet plunger. I threw her back on the bed. "You're gonna pay for that." I warned her, she was giggling madly. I went to the closet and pulled my riding crop from the top shelf. She kept laughing and showed no fear at the sight of the leather pole, but I brought it down on her breasts and suddenly she howled.

It had struck one nipple before leaving an angry red streak down her front all the way to her belly. I'd swung odd. She looked scared, but didn't say the safe word. "Turn over!" I yelled, hitting her lush thigh with it, properly this time, leaving a welt on the inside of it. She turned over reluctantly, I could see her wanting to apologize. Wouldn't be good enough for me if she did. I brought the crop down across her left asscheek, then her right in two quick slaps. She groaned, her fingers tightening in the sheets.

My dick, in case you were wondering, was fine, and still rock hard. All this whipping was doing its part, I was hard as shit. Between her thighs, I could see her cunt, dripping onto the mattress.

I got harder when I thought about her tears doing the same thing.

I struck her again. "Count." I ordered, no longer shouting.

"One, Master." She whispered. Another strike. "Two, Master." Another strike. "Three, Master." I paused for a moment.

"What are you sorry for?" I asked.

"For biting Master's cock." She said quickly, desperate for it to stop.

"Will you do it again?" I asked quietly, staring down at her ass, and the rosebud between them, which was contracting over and over again in arousal or pain. Or both. She liked things in there.

"No!" She said frantically, shaking her head. She looked back and made eye contact. I nodded.

"No, you won't." I admonished. "Master is making sure of that. Would you like Master to stop?" She nodded. "I will, even though you don't deserve it. But only if you beg." She nodded, slower this time. "Move yourself to the edge of the bed." I ordered, giving her an illusion of control. She pushed herself back until her feet touched the floor and her tits touched the mattress.

I manhandled her onto her back, pushed her legs up to either side of her torso, and saw the tears running down her gorgeous face. My cock was hard, but only semi-wet from the blowjob. "If you want this to hurt less, you better get me wet." I ordered, but didn't let her surround me with her mouth or twat. Realizing what I wanted, she eventually licked her hand and put it around my cock, coating it in thin layers of saliva for almost a minute, before I stopped her. "Enough." I ordered.

Her hands went back up to her thighs. Her position was obscene.

I put my cock against her small hole, watched her shiver in anticipation. Then I pushed myself in, not going particularly slow or stopping. She groaned and twisted, trying to back herself away from the invading force but failing under my much more powerful grip. She sucked in air unevenly, her eyes closed and her mouth working hard to keep from crying out. Her sphincter, tight on my shaft and pulsating, was a welcome pleasure. I groaned, liking how tight she was barely lubed, when I bottomed inside her.

With my entire shaft stuck in her, she squirmed in more then discomfort. It must've been very painful. Perfect.

"Now beg." I ordered, my shaft not moving at all as she looked up at me hopelessly. I could see her mind working. She had to beg me to hurt her more? To brutalize her with my cock as she squealed in pain?

I'd never seen her wetter.

"P-Please." She said quietly. I pulled my hips back only an inch and slammed them forward. Her breasts shook and her mouth cried out.

"Please what?" I asked her.

"Please, Master. Fuck my ass." She replied, finally broken. I nearly came right there, I'll admit without shame. But I grinned down at her tears and pulled my cock in and out. Starting slow.

But then getting faster. And faster. She was openly sobbing as I brutalized her asshole with my somewhat thick shaft. I, meanwhile, was having the time of my life! I could watch her face, her makeup (nothing heavy but a little mascara and lipstick, some foundation under her eyes) was running from her tears. Her tits were bouncing up and down like I'd ordered her onto a trampoline for my amusement. Her chest was rising and falling quickly and unevenly as she sobbed and gasped for air, her nose started running.

My balls slapped her ass with every delicious push into her butt, the pressure on my shaft was incredible without being painful. Like, three atmospheres of pressure. (Astronomy geek, here!)

When I felt like her tears were slowing down, she was learning to numb herself to my onslaught, my attack, I picked up the riding crop again. My eyes burned, hers were watery, but wide with fear. But I suddenly smirked and dropped it on the floor, not for a second stopping my rampaging thrusts.

"I'm kidding! I wouldn't hit you with the crop! The angle isn't right." I said, before slapping her nipples with an open palm. This brought an actual scream to her mouth.

And that really set me off. I came hard and fast, groaning unashamed as I pumped cum deep into her bowels. The fuck had been fifteen minutes long, and my load spoke to that. Big and creamy I could feel it pulse down my shaft in globs as it entered her warm hole. She was sighing in relief as she realized I was done. I was done for the night, in fact. There was no way I had anything left in me but the final brutal thrust I gave her. She gasped, and some of the cum I'd pumped into her pushed out around my cock, dripping from her hole. I pulled out.

We were both breathing heavy. I took her long black hair and wiped my cock on it, cleaning off my cum and her ass. She watched me do it, not making eye contact but staring at my shaft. It was softening. She looked into my eyes when it was finally flaccid.

"From now on... that's how I want to be punished."

12