The Gold Digger Ch. 04

Story Info
Stupid business woman gets trapped.
8.1k words
4.53
20.6k
5

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,564 Followers

It was close to 8:00 in the evening before both Carol and Bob were stirring. Carol had experienced what had started as a traumatic day, but seemed to be ending nicely. Bob could have said much the same thing. Carol reflected on her situation. A couple of days ago she was a partner in a company she was about to bilk, but the men had caught her. They'd had a sexual picnic at her expense. The ring-leader was Bob. He'd taken over her life since then. He'd had his name tattooed on her ass, and had her taken to this Bed and Breakfast. It was supposed to be a B&B, but Carol wasn't so sure. It had the look of a whorehouse.

As they both stirred around on the big four poster bed Bob asked the same questions he'd asked a few hours earlier. "Are you hungry? Would you like to get a bite to eat?"

Carol answered in the affirmative this time so they both got up and tidied their appearances. Bob thought Carol looked adorable in her white blouse and pleated brown miniskirt. Carol thought Bob might be a little overdressed if they went someplace casual. He was still wearing his business clothes.

Bob said. "There's a delightful little seafood restaurant not far from here. They have a good selection of fish and crustaceans. Would you like something along those lines?"

Carol wanted to please Bob, not just because he presently held so much authority over her but she really did want to. Besides, she had no idea what his plans for her were. She gave him a crinkily nosed flirtatious smile. "I'd like some seafood. Let me fluff my hair a little and fix my make up, and I'll be ready."

With Carol's hair and make up repaired, and their attire adjusted as best as it could be considering it had spent much of the afternoon laying on the same bed they had they went downstairs and out into the cool night air.

As soon as they hit the outside Bob said. "Wow it's chilly." He doffed his sport coat and wrapped it around Carol. "How's that? Better?"

Carol gave him another crinkily smile. "Yes. Much. Thanks."

Together they walked the two blocks to the restaurant. Since it was early in the week and the heaviest part of the evening dinner rush was well over they had no trouble getting a table. A waitress arrived, introduced herself, dropped off some water, silverware, and menus and asked if either of them would like a drink.

Bob inquired. "Carol would you like anything?"

Carol responded. "I will if you will."

Bob told the waitress. "I'll have a Coors Lite if you've got it." He turned to Carol. "What would you like dear?"

Carol looked at the waitress. "Could I have a glass of white wine?"

The waitress left to get their drinks. Bob asked. "Carol, can I ask you a serious question?"

Carol looked up from her menu. She was done anyway, having decided on some broiled Rock. "Yes. Sure. What do you want to know?"

Bob said. "What got into you that you thought you could get away with robbing the company?"

Carol ducked back into the menu. She hadn't expected that one. She looked back up. "I didn't try to steal from the company."

Bob laughed. "So much for the horse shit from the innocent lamb. I don't care if you tell me or not."

Carol put the menu down. "Look I didn't. The only thing I know I got drunk, got screwed, had to go down on a bunch of guys who had been my colleagues. Then I got chained up in a hotel room, where I was spanked and tattooed, and then later driven half across the country to God knows where to eat fish with you. Have I seen any real proof other than a bunch of documents, half of which I didn't recognize?"

Bob gave her a leery look. "So you are an innocent little lamb."

Carol answered. "No. I'll admit I chiseled on my expense account, and I used company money to enhance my wardrobe, but the big stuff in those papers you showed me? That wasn't me." She paused. "Look Bob. It doesn't matter. I read the paperwork. If I was framed for a lot the stuff, that's OK. I had it coming." She stopped and fingered her water. "Look. I haven't been on the up and up with a lot of people. It was just a question of time before some thing or somebody would catch up with me. Maybe it wasn't something I did, but some of it was, and if I don't go to prison and have to depend on you for a while I can handle that." She stopped and gave him a look that bordered somewhere between entreaty and stoic acceptance. "That is as long as you don't hurt me." Then her countenance changed to one of genuine appeal. "You aren't going to hurt me?"

Bob was staring at her not knowing what to think or believe.

Carol repeated her last question. "Bob. You won't hurt me?"

Bob answered her. "Have I hurt you yet?"

Carol gave him a coy look. "You spanked me."

Bob gave her an equally coy look. "And I might spank you again. I think you liked it."

Mercifully for the both of them their waitress arrived with the drinks. Bob asked. "Do you know what you want?"

Carol looked at him. "Food wise or more generally?"

Bob answered. "Food wise."

Carol said. "I like the Rock fish I think."

Bob inclined his head. "Good choice. I think I'll have that too, along with a salad and baked potato."

Carol offered. "A salad and baked potato works for me too."

The waitress took their orders. Once she left Bob pushed into Carol again. "What about the more generally?"

Carol answered. "I guess getting my old job back is out of the question."

Bob told her. "Out of the question."

Carol fiddling with her wineglass said. "If I can't go back, then maybe something else. I don't know." She stopped fiddling. She looked over at Bob who was listening like he was interested which she doubted. "I'd like to have you."

Bob blanched. "You have me."

Carol was starting to feel awkward. She wished she could have taken back her last comment. "No. I don't' mean like it is now." She was starting to talk faster and in a slighter higher octave. "Right now you have me. I don't have much of anything." She was losing her poise. "I mean have you as an equal. A full partner, like a life partner." She was trying to recover. "I know it sounds stupid. So I'm stupid. I mean we could get married."

Bob gave her an incredulous look. "Me marry you?"

Carol put her right elbow up on the table and gently rested her temple on her fingertips. Her eyes were moistening. "It was just a thought."

Bob had thought about it too. He'd thought about what it would be like with her before she got caught at whatever it was she did. Bob had been married before. He'd ruined his first marriage himself. Infidelity sucks. He reflected back on Carol. When the others wanted to have her arrested and thrown in prison he was the one who worked a deal to get her. He had her now. The problem was he didn't know what to do with her. He had something for the short run planned with the hope he could influence her to change, but things were happening too fast. She couldn't have changed in three days. This was Carol at her sneaky best. No. This was just female frippery. Carol hadn't changed. She hadn't changed a bit.

Their food arrived, and the two ate in silence. When the meal was done, and they'd both declined any dessert, Bob escorted her back to the Bed and Breakfast. He walked her to the door of her room. He had no intention of going to bed with her again, not tonight. He told her. "You have the room until I come and get you. The innkeepers will provide you with anything to satisfy your immediate needs, like bodily functions. You're free to roam about the town. I've left a little money in the top drawer should you want to buy something, and there's a couple changes of clothes, noting fancy, in the wardrobe."

Carol was standing at the bedroom door. "Won't you come in?"

Bob said. "No."

Carol pressed it. "Please come in for just a minute."

Bob answered. "No. I've got to leave."

Carol gave up. "Will you be back soon?"

Bob answered. "I don't know how long I'll be gone."

Carol leaned out the bedroom door and put her hand on his chest. "Don't just leave like this."

Bob started to step away. "Look I've got to leave."

Carol started to follow. "Kiss me good bye?"

Bob was half way down the hall. "No. Get back inside. Go to bed." He was already half way down the stairs.

Carol stood at her bedroom door and watched as Bob walked down the stairs, across the foyer and out the door. He didn't look back. She went back inside and had a good long cry.

The next several days spun in to a week and then two weeks had gone, still she'd gotten no word from Bob. The woman and man who ran the Bed and Breakfast were indifferent to her, and hostile to any attempts she made at conversation. She'd tried several times to draw them into saying something about Bob and their relationship with him. They always responded with a stony silence.

The Bed and Breakfast was everything she was afraid it was. Long about 5:00 in the evening, every evening B&B's real clientele started showing up. It was an odd assortment of older men with younger women, youngish men, truck driver types, with mature women, teenagers with their girlfriends, some gay couples, and an occasional threesome. At first, as long as she stayed out of the way nobody bothered her, but she had no food or drink in her room and no place to store any so eventually she had to come out to get to the kitchen. Since the front room usually had at least a few people that meant she had to run a gauntlet of wide-eyed stares, a once in a while a groping hand, and an occasional proposition. This annoyed the proprietors, and soon they insisted Carol take on some kind of official role. They dressed her in a skimpy French maid's outfit, and required her to work the front room bringing the customers drinks and pastries. Carol didn't mind too much. The patrons were pretty much every day types. Most of the time they were considerate politely asking for what they wanted and only occasionally making a suggestive or lewd remark. After several days she got to know some of the regulars and found them to be very nice people. One or two of the more occasional customers tried to get fresh, but she managed to fend them off pretty easily. Then one night that all changed.

She remembered the night things got ugly all too well. She was just finishing cleaning off one of the tables where a couple had been eating dinner before returning to one of the rooms when she happened to look up and saw Hank. Hank had been one of the men with whom she worked, and he'd been among the men who'd had sex with her that awful night at the luxury suite. She looked up and there he was with some woman. He didn't say anything to her, and she didn't speak to him, but they'd made eye contact. He knew she was here.

The next night Hank showed up alone and ordered dinner by himself. Carol saw him, but kept her distance. All she was expected to do was be polite, keep the tables clean, and bring food and drinks. She saw Hank speak to the proprietor and shortly the man approached her saying a man at a certain table wanted her company. The proprietor pointed to the table where Hank was sitting. Carol tried to deflect the invitation but the proprietor explained this man was a regular and he had influence on the town council. If they lost his business, or worse, if they lost his discreet support, the B&B might be closed down. The proprietor said he understood Carol was not there as an entertainer, but this one time, if she could just keep him happy, they didn't expect her to go upstairs, they'd be very appreciative. Now Carol knew Hank, and she didn't like him. She would have never had sex with him that night if she hadn't been drunk. Still, she wanted to keep peace between herself and the B&B owners. She had no idea what Bob's reaction would be, but she didn't think there would be any harm in having a drink and maybe a piece of pie. Hank wasn't her favorite person, but he wasn't a monster. She agreed.

Carol went over and sat down with Hank.

Hank said. "We've missed you at work Carol."

Carol thanked him for his kind remark but didn't encourage him to continue. She did say. "A lot has changed in the past few weeks."

He continued anyway. "The guys and I were wondering what had happened to you. Now I see Bob's put you in a whorehouse. What's the price?"

Carol answered. "I'm not one of the whores. I'm only here until Bob decides to pick me up. You see me out tonight, but I'm only helping out with the cleaning. I don't do anything else."

Hank wasn't interested in her disclaimers. "Carol you're out here walking around with almost nothing on. That tarty little maids outfit is downright sinful."

Carol admitted to herself she didn't like the outfit, but she didn't have to agree with Hank even if it was tarty. The front dipped down well below her normal cleavage line exposing most of her breasts, and the bow in the middle didn't do anything but draw attention to her chest. There was no bra and everytime she walked her breasts swayed in rhythm with her stride. The material was translucent so anyone inclined to look could see her nipples and aureoles. Everyone looked. The sleeves were transparent, and the tiny corset holding the thing together was tight and pushed her breasts up and out even further. The mini-skirted bottom was translucent like the top, and only served to highlight the frilly underpants she wore. The underpants were tight at her crotch so, to the delight of most of the patrons, she was constantly trying to pull the material from between her crack. The apron was a silly little white thing that didn't protect anything, and the big white bow in the back only accentuated her large firm ass. She didn't like the uniform, and had complained about it when the proprietors first showed it to her. The only response they had was that she only had to wear while in the dining room, and everybody expected a waitress at a brothel to be sexy looking. Carol told Hank the outfit wasn't her idea, but she'd grown to like it.

Hank laughed. He said. "Carol I understand. You're a whore. Whores don't make choices. You like the outfit because you're a little strumpet. You like it when men, and probably women too, look at you." He was really enjoying himself. "You're a tarty little piglet, a whore and an exhibitionist too."

Carol bristled at that. "I'm a lot of things, but I'm not a whore."

Hank kept laughing. "No. You're not a whore. You got us all off the other night for free. But you sure do like to show it off." Still laughing he thanked her for her company and told her she could leave.

Carol was off her feed after Hank. She asked the proprietor if he minded if she didn't hang around. The proprietor told her she could take the rest of the night off. Hell he told her, she only worked till 12:00 anyway. She thanked him and went back to her room.

Back in her room Carol took off the offending costume and slipped into a pair of comfortable cotton pajamas. It was a discreet two piece outfit, a tidy little button up top, and short little panties. Just as she was settling back in her bed to rest and relax there was knock on her door. She went over and opened it. There was Hank.

Hank spoke. "Can I come in?"

Carol answered. "No I'm ready for bed."

Hank persisted. "Look I'm sorry about downstairs. I'm here with a real business proposition. It's not about sex or anything like that. Me and the guys have been looking for you. We want to bring you back."

Carol fell for it hook line and sinker. "You and the others want me back?"

Hank knew he had her. "Not exactly the way it had been. You were a full partner. We'd let you in as a kind of junior partner. What we really want is your expertise regarding some of the technical aspects of what we're doing." He held up a briefcase. "May I show you what we mean?"

Carol answered. "Let me get dressed and I'll meet you downstairs."

Hank held up his hand. "Carol I have a train to catch. This won't take long."

Carol wasn't sure but she opened the door and stepped back. "Well let's make it quick."

Hank walked in. He looked around the room. "This is nice. You've got one of the better rooms."

Carol got a glimmer of something else in Hanks eye. "OK. OK. Now what have you got to show me?"

Hank put the briefcase down on the floor. He closed the door and locked it. "You know what I've got."

Carol was frightened but didn't let on. "I think I know, but I think you'd better leave."

Hank started toward her. "Not yet. We have some unfinished business."

Carol was visibly shaking. Hank was a big man. He might have been a real athlete once, but he'd let his body drift into fat. Still he was more than a match for her. "We don't have any business. Not you and me. Not ever. Now get out!"

Hank was all over her. Her grabbed at her pajama top and ripped it open. "Look at those mams! I forgot how good they looked."

Carol, pulling her shredded top across her chest, backed away. "Get out of here!"

Hank gave her a sneering smile. "What don't you love your Hanky anymore?"

Carol yelled at him. "Get out of here or I'll scream!"

Hank laughed. "No one's listening. No one will come upstairs. Not for you! This is a whorehouse. Remember?"

Carol kept backing away. Hank kept circling. He was closing in. She was the prey and he was the predator. For once Carol fully understood what it must be like to be a scared rabbit. He cornered her behind the bathroom door. Reaching down he pulled her pajama bottoms down. "My. My. What have we here?"

Carol tried to use her hands and arms to push him away. He was just too damn strong.

While she squirmed and wiggled he pulled her head back ready to get a kiss. She pushed against him with all her might but her hands slipped off. She ended up against his chest with her arms hanging free somewhat around his chest, completely powerless to hold him off. He leaned down to ravish her mouth with his tongue.

The door burst open! Carol looked across the room and saw her savior. "Bob!" She yelled.

Bob didn't like what he saw. He didn't like it at all. Carol was in a clinch with the one man he really despised. He leapt across the room.

Hank turned and started to speak, but before anything came out Bob struck.

Bob used his powerful his right arm and landed a massive roundhouse right on the center of Hanks nose. Blood, snot, and spittle flew all over the room. Bob followed with a powerful left-handed uppercut that mushed Hank's chin north into the bridge of his already damaged nose.

Hank yelled, holding his nose with both hands yelled. "You hit me!"

Bob yelled back. "You want another one?"

Hank backed away. Holding his profusely bleeding nose he grabbed his briefcase and fled from the room. With one hand clutching his briefcase, the other covering his tattered bleeding nose he yelled. "You hit me over the likes of her? You asshole! You stupid asshole!" He was gone before Bob could answer.

Bob turned on Carol. Breathing heavily he got out. "The proprietor called me when Hank propositioned him about you."

Carol's brave front before Hank had left her an emotional basket case. With a quivering frame she started for Bob. She was crying. She held her arms up. She wanted to hug him, hold him. "Bob!" That was all she said.

Bob backing away. He held up his arms. "Stay away from me!"

Carol stopped. "He was trying to rape me!"

Bob wasn't listening. "That didn't look like any rape scene to me. You two were in a clinch!"

Carol was shaking her head. "No! You're wrong. I was trying."

Bob stopped her. "I saw what you were trying to do. Hank showed up. You enticed him to your room. You were trying to use Hank get back in the firm."

Carol was crying. She tried to reached for him again. "No! No! You're all wrong! I was fighting him! He was hurting me!"

Bob sneered. "You stupid bitch. You stupid lying bitch."

Carol pleaded. "NO! Please! Listen!"

carvohi
carvohi
2,564 Followers