The Gold Pin

Story Info
Christmas dinner turns romantic for coworkers in NYC.
1.3k words
19.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

Allyce Robyn Parker finished her makeup and smiled in the mirror. She was completely confident that she could pull this off.

For months, she had been quietly lusting after Malcolm Alexander, her gorgeous black coworker at Ipsa Magazine. She never saw him with a woman, and wondered if he was gay or only into black girls--but just on the off-chance that he was neither, she was going to get him tonight.

She looked down at her cleavage. She was wearing the tightest white outfit in her closet, one that accentuated every curve. She wasn't tall--barely 5-foot-3--but what she lacked in height she made up for in shape. She turned around and looked at her luscious, full arse, wondering if Malcolm might be into a white girl who had an arse like a black girl.

She looked at her thighs--milk-pale, soft, creamy--and wondered what it would be like to have Malcolm between them, pumping his hard black cock into her pussy. She wondered what it would be like to hear him groan as he came.

She walked over to her CD collection--Marvin Gaye, Al Jarreau, George Benson, Michael Jackson, Prince, Outkast, Luther Vandross, Anita Baker, D'Angelo. Would he be impressed by her musical tastes? Would he think she was another white girl who wanted to be black?

She walked into the kitchen. The food was all set. She looked up to the sky and thanked her grandmother for teaching her how to cook back in Adelaide. Sometimes those lessons come in handy, she thought.

Then she realized she forgot something. She ran back to her dresser and grabbed the gold pin her grandmother gave her when she was a teenager. As she slid the pin into her long, golden-brown hair, she smiled again.

---

Malcolm arrived promptly at 6:00. He was so gorgeous, with his creamy, dark brown skin, chocolate eyes and warm smile; as Allyce looked at his blue winter coat and light brown jacket and pants, she imagined what it would be like to have all of those clothes off.

"Thank you so much for this, Allyce," said Malcolm, hugging her. "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas to you, too!" Allyce replied, taking Malcolm's present from his hands. "I can unwrap this later."

"No problem...or should I say, no worries?"

"You're right. No worries, mate," Allyce replied, causing both of them to laugh.

"So it's summer in Australia now, right?" said Malcolm as he hung up his coat.

"Yes--I used to hate it growing up. I was so jealous of you Americans with your snowy Christmases!"

"Well," said Malcolm, "snowy Christmases aren't really that much fun. I'd love to have a hot one!"

Oh, you will, Allyce thought to herself.

Malcolm and Allyce carved the small turkey and placed it next to the stuffing, cranberry sauce, potatoes and corn on their plates before walking to the couch. As they sat down, Allyce made a point of placing herself as close to Malcolm as possible.

"So, do you miss your family in Maryland?"

"Yeah, I talked to them over the phone this morning," replied Malcolm. "I'd love to be with them, but I've got so much to take care of here before the end of the year, you know?"

"I know, that's how I feel," Allyce replied. "I was on Skype with my parents and brother earlier. They're doing great."

"Same here."

"Malcolm?"

"Yeah."

Allyce hesitated. Her blue eyes glanced down at Malcolm's crotch, and she could distinctly see the outline of his erect penis through his pants. Awesome, she thought.

"I...I just wanted to thank you again for sharing Christmas dinner with me. It gets so lonely over the holidays, especially when your family's so far away."

"Yeah," Malcolm replied. "Christmas is about being together with people, you know?"

Damn right, Allyce thought.

"It's tough this year, especially. My girlfriend--well, should I say, my ex-girlfriend--and I broke up in October."

"Really? I didn't know you were with someone."

"Yeah. We were just two different people in two different places in life."

"I know...I think I'm the unluckiest person in New York, love-wise."

"Really?" Malcolm replied. "Come on, you could have any man in this city. Any woman too, if you so desired."

They both laughed.

"There are so many guys who love Aussie girls. You have no idea--you're like the world's sexiest!"

"I wish," Allyce replied.

Malcolm smiled, and softly placed his hand on her pale thigh. The visual contrast caused Allyce's pussy to tingle.

"There are a *lot* of guys who have a big crush on you at work."

"Oh, really?" Allyce smiled.

"Really," Malcolm replied, slowly removing his hand.

After Allyce and Malcolm finished their meal, they both shared dishwashing duties; afterwards, Allyce handed Malcolm his coat and wished him goodnight. "If I don't see you before then, Happy New Year!"

"Same to you," Malcolm replied.

After closing the door, Allyce removed the gold pin and tossed it under a kitchen chair. She waited 30 seconds and then called Malcolm on his cellphone.

"Allyce?"

"Malcolm? Oh shit. I can't find my hair pin--can you come back and help me find it? It's very special to me--my grandmum gave it to me."

"Sure! I'll be right back."

Allyce greeted Malcolm with a frantic look on her face; for the next five minutes, she pretended to look for the hair pin as Malcolm searched every crack and crevice. When he entered her bedroom, he saw her CD collection and was impressed; this white girl has taste, he thought.

Finally, they both ended up in the kitchen, and Malcolm saw the gold pin; they simultaneously knelt down to grab it.

"Oh, my God! Thank you," Allyce replied.

"No worries," Malcolm replied.

"Hey."

"What?"

"Look up."

Malcolm looked up and saw mistletoe taped to the ceiling. The moment he looked back down, Allyce wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his full lips.

Malcolm broke the kiss and stared into her blue eyes.

"Oh, my God," he whispered. "Your lips are so soft!"

He grabbed her and kissed her again, pulling her up from the floor and placing the pin on the table. He picked her up in his arms and brought her back to the couch. Malcolm and Allyce frantically pulled their clothing off; she marveled at the size, thickness and darkness of his cock, while Malcolm found himself becoming infinitely more aroused at the sight of her large breasts, freckled shoulders and pale white skin.

Malcolm and Allyce were too horny to walk back to her bedroom; they went at it right on the couch, Malcolm eagerly sucking her nipples, kissing her stomach, stroking her milky thighs and licking her pussy. He turned off the lights and smiled at the sight of her glow-in-the-dark porcelain skin. He was careful placing his giant black cock into her pink Aussie pussy, but once he did so he fucked her with great passion and force. As Allyce felt Malcolm's magnificent cock vibrant and full inside of her, she realized it wouldn't be long before Malcolm filled her with his semen, and wondered what it would be like to become pregnant with her sexy coworker's baby. Allyce welcomed the thought; she had always had crushes on black American men, and knew that if she ever had a baby, the father would likely be black. This had to be destiny, she thought.

Malcolm's hard, thick black cock gave her an orgasm like she had never felt before. As soon as he came, he seemed ready to go again. "Oh, baby," he gasped. "I don't just want to fuck you one more time--I *need* to!"

They made love four more times Christmas night. Allyce indeed fell pregnant; nine months later, she gave birth to a healthy baby girl named Madison Geraldine Parker-Alexander, the middle name being that of Allyce's grandmother. As Malcolm kissed her forehead, Allyce looked down at her newborn daughter, and looked forward to the day when she would give her the gold pin and tell her about the night she and her dad conceived her.

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Son's Best Friend Sunbathing mom is surprised by her son's black friend.in Interracial Love
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Valeri Gets Her Needs Met Single woman gets black fucked and bred.in Interracial Love
Maintenance Man Newly married wife gets a visit from the maintenance man.in Interracial Love
Bathroom Encounter She became a knocked up slut in a bathroom.in Interracial Love
More Stories