The Golden Girls Go Bad

Story Info
Dorothy betrays Rose, and Rose gets even.
2.9k words
4.28
18.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm and pleasant summer night in Miami as a crowd gathered at the house. Rose was very happy to have all of her friends around to celebrate the occasion. She could hardly believe that she had found a guy like Miles. Miles was a great dancer, he was smart, and he found her interesting. Rose was looking forward to marrying him and spending their lives together. She was exceptionally bubbly and energetic that night and she didn't think anything could bring her down from this natural high; she was wrong. She had been in the kitchen helping Blanche with some food and hadn't noticed that Miles had slipped out on to the patio to get some fresh air.

As she and Blanche were fixing up some more appetizers Miles was getting a small case of cold feet. He found himself alone on the patio with Dorothy and they started talking. Dorothy listened to Miles and tried to comfort him the best she could. When Dorothy quoted Shakespeare Miles just had to laugh as he commented "I thought I was the only one who quoted Shakespeare in normal conversation." This led Miles to the thought that some people could conclude that Dorothy and him were a more likely match then he and Rose. As he was saying this, Dorothy put a hand on his shoulder as a friendly gesture. Miles; caught up in the moment pulled Dorothy against his chest and kissed her. It was just one kiss, but a long and anxious kiss. A kiss filled with all the conflicting emotions that were going through each of their heads at that moment.

It was at that same moment that Rose came out of the kitchen carrying a plate of food. "Has anyone seen Miles?" She asked some of the guests. I think he went outside on the patio someone said. Rose turned her attention to the sliding glass doors just in time to see Miles locking lips with Dorothy. Miles; her husband to be and Dorothy her supposed best friend. Rose stared wide eyed and opened mouthed at this unbelievable scene in front of her. The plate fell from her hands and food spilled and splattered all over the floor. Rose ran off into the kitchen wanting to get out of view and hide her pain and tears. Blanche noticed Rose run off and went to check on her friend. Rose insisted she was fine and just embarrassed at her clumsiness. "I just came to get some paper towels to clean up the mess," Rose explained. The two of them headed back out and cleaned up all the food. By that time it was starting to get late and people were leaving the party one by one.

Dorothy and Miles were still on the patio, but now they were involved in a heavy discussion about the horrible mistake they had just made. Miles still wanted to marry Rose and Dorothy wanted to save her friendship. "It was just a moment of weakness for me and not your fault," Miles stated. "But, I let it happen," Dorothy said. She knew she could have pushed him away, but she didn't. It had been awhile since a man had kissed her and she had in a way welcomed the warm feeling. She knew Rose would not understand any of the sorry excuses they had. So they decided to think about it more before telling Rose. They walked back inside Miles said his goodbyes and the roommates found themselves alone again. The rest of the night Dorothy fretted about what to say to Rose. She also felt like Rose was avoiding her. She wondered if perhaps Rose already knew what had happened, but she couldn't be sure. She would figure out a way to tell her soon, because Dorothy knew it was the right thing to do.

In her room that night Rose was stewing with anger and plotting her revenge. Rose felt more betrayed than she ever had before. Normally she forgave her friends for their shortcomings, but this she felt she could not forgive. Dorothy was supposed to be her friend and friends don't hurt friends like that. Rose decided she would teach Dorothy a lesson St. Olof style, with a special Rose twist. What most people didn't know about Rose was that she had another side to her, one that she kept hidden under that bubbly, semi ditzy personality that she let the world see. Rose thought it was high time that Dorothy saw the confident Rose who took charge and didn't let anyone walk all over her.

Rose slept, but woke early in the morning and began going through some boxes in her closet. She smiled as she found the one she was looking for. She pulled out a nice leather outfit and tried it on. "Still, fits," she said with a smile. She looked at herself in the mirror and a devilish look came over her. She wore a tight leather skirt that hugged her ass and showed quite a bit of leg. On top she wore leather bra and a leather jacket that she let hang open. Rose rummaged through the box until she found the riding crop. "Now the outfit is complete," she said to herself. She added some bright red lipstick to finish the look. She liked the contrast it brought to the black and the blood red image it represented. Back in the closet Rose pulled out some tools and the final piece she needed for her plan. It was a collar attached to a chain which she fixed to her wall next to the coffee table she kept by her small sofa.

She took a robe from her closet and covered herself up and sat down thinking back on how this had all started. One day back at her family's farm she caught one of he stable hands spying on her as she changed into her riding clothes in the tack room of the barn. It had angered her so she came out of the room and started hitting the boy with a crop. He had fallen to the floor in a submissive state and begged her to stop. It had made Rose feel so powerful and she loved the feeling. For the few years that the boy worked at the farm Rose had continued to dominate him secretly in the barn several nights a week. That was years ago, but she was ready to do it again. As she sat there she knew she only had to play the waiting game because in time Dorothy would wonder why she hadn't come out of her room. Then when she came in to talk to Rose she would get the surprise of a life time.

In the rest of the house the others were already moving about. Sophia was out playing cards with friends and Blanche was getting all primped up for a day of shopping and hoping to meet a man. She asked Dorothy if she wanted to come along. Dorothy declined saying she wanted to stay home and spend time with Rose. She made some excuse of wanting to have some alone time before Rose went off with Miles. The truth was that Dorothy wanted to be alone with Rose in case a scene ensued when they talked about what had happened the night before. When the house was empty Dorothy made her way over to Rose's room. She knocked on the door and said

"Rose, honey may I come in?" At first there was no response. "I think we need to talk, and I feel really bad Rose, so please," she added.

"Come in then," Rose said in a low voice. Rose refused to look her friend in the eyes at first. Dorothy had the feeling that Rose knew exactly what had happened. "I'm guessing you know what happened," Dorothy said. "I feel just horrible and want to make it up to you anyway I can," she added. Rose turned to Dorothy and said,

"I'm very hurt and mad, but there is one thing that you could do. In St. Olof when someone betrays a friend they have to get on their knees and beg for forgiveness," Rose said. Dorothy got on her feet and politely asked Rose for her forgiveness and her understanding. "The tradition also says you have to kiss my feet," Rose added.

"Rose that seems a bit extreme," Dorothy said.

"If you don't kiss my feet, I won't forgive you," Rose exclaimed.

Dorothy bent down to kiss her friend's feet and Rose was swift to make her move. In one quick move she had the collar clasped around Dorothy's neck. At first Dorothy was not sure what was happening. She went to stand up and felt something holding her back. It was then that she noticed the collar around her neck. She looked at Rose with a confused look. Dorothy attempted to unlatch the collar but Rose picked up the crop and smacked Dorothy's hand away. Dorothy cried out in pain and surprise. "No, no, no," Rose said. At that moment Rose untied her robe and let it fall to the ground exposing the leather outfit she wore underneath. Dorothy was so shocked that she was at a loss for words and her eyes were filled with fear. Rose instructed Dorothy to climb up on the coffee table and get on her hands and knees. Dorothy hesitated and Rose struck her again with the crop, this time on her side. Dorothy winced and moaned as she climbed on the table.

"What are you doing Rose?" Dorothy asked in a pleading voice.

"Shut, up bitch! You will not speak unless spoken to," Rose yelled.

Rose approached Dorothy and ran the crop across her body and enjoyed watching Dorothy flinch. Rose then began to undress her friend until Dorothy was completely naked, and vulnerable. Rose gave Dorothy's nipples a hard pinch and Dorothy cried again in pain. Rose explained to Dorothy that when she kissed Miles she had gone too far. That she crossed a line, shattered a friendship and the trust it was built on and now she had to pay.

"Lick my pussy," Rose ordered as she lifted her skirt and offered herself.

Dorothy resisted and Rose smacked her in the ass with the crop and demanded she lick her pussy. Dorothy felt Rose's hands behind her head pushing her face in Rose's already wet pussy. Dorothy had never been with a woman before and she found the scent and taste uncomfortable. She also had no idea what to do as she clumsily licked Rose's pussy.

"You need to find my clit," Rose said rubbing the area with the crop to point the way. She guided Dorothy there and gave her a light tap with the crop to remind her of her place. Dorothy tried her best to lick and suck Rose's clit as Rose pushed on her head and moved her own hips in time. It wasn't long before Rose was moaning and encouraging Dorothy to suck and lick harder. Dorothy found herself tiring and her mouth a bit soar but Rose refused to let up. Rose grinded her hips and pushed harder against her friend and now prisoner's face.

Soon enough Rose felt her body clench and the passion rising inside of her. She was on fire the way she had been the first time she had dominated that shy boy back home. "I'm coming for you, naughty bitch," Rose said as her juices squirted all over Dorothy's face. Dorothy's body relaxed as she had the feeling that maybe this nightmare was coming to an end. She tried to get up when Rose struck her ass again with the crop. "I'm not done with you yet," Rose exclaimed. Rose went to her dresser and pulled a big strap on dildo from a drawer. Dorothy eyes widened as she watched Rose strap on that enormous fake prick. Rose walked over to Dorothy and started rubbing her ass and pussy. Rose stuck a finger in Dorothy's pussy slightly exploring and noticing her wetness. Rose was very happy to feel that moistness. Dorothy was sure it must have been involuntary as she couldn't be excited by the event that was unfolding. Rose positioned herself and thrust her dildo into Dorothy's pussy. She started to fuck her friend hard and fast. The crop fell to the floor as Rose grabbed hold of Dorothy's hips thrusting into her deeper and spanking her white ass.

At that moment Blanche was returning from her shopping. She came into the living room and dropped her bags, when she recognized a familiar sound coming from Rose's room. She could distinctly hear the slapping sounds, the moaning and the grunting. "I had no idea Rose and Miles liked it so rough," Blanch thought to herself. She found herself curious and turned on. She decided she would carefully crack the bedroom door and take a peak. Just a small peak couldn't hurt anyone she rationalized. Blanch crept up to the door and opened it slightly looking in.

What she saw blew her mind. There was Dorothy on her hands and kneed chained to the wall like an animal. Then there was Rose pounding her from behind with this long and thick dildo. Dorothy looked as if she was all but helpless, but Rose looked as if she was in ecstasy. Blanche was so transfixed that she didn't think to barge in and stop them. She watched in awe and became hotter by the moment. She ran her hands over her body and began to fondle her breasts. She let her dress come off as she rubbed breasts and nipples. She reached down and started to fondle her already wet pussy.

In the bedroom Rose kept on pounding Dorothy and much to her amazement Dorothy felt herself clench in a small orgasm. This disgusted her, but pleased Rose to no end. She pulled the dildo out and inserted her fingers collecting the wet juices. She rubbed them all over Dorothy's ass lubricating and preparing for the assault that was to follow. Dorothy cringed and she realized what Rose was planning. She knew there was no sense pleading as that would only get her a crop to the ass. Rose pushed the dildo into Dorothy's asshole and it slid in nice and easy. Dorothy let out a yell, which muffled Blanche's softer cry from her orgasm.

Miles was coming to the door to try and make up with Rose as he heard the scream and ran into the house. He was surprised by what he saw. There was Blanche half naked against the wall and panting heavily. He felt a stirring in his pants as he saw her body there before him. He crept over to see what she was looking at. That is when he saw Rose in her leather, with her strap on anal raping Dorothy.

Miles could hardly believe his eyes. Instinct started to take over as he took off his pants and shirt. He reached out to Blanche and unlatched her bra. Blanche became aware of his presence as he cupped her breasts and rubbed her nipples. She turned and before she could say a word he placed a finger on her mouth to hush her. Blanche understood and turned back to watch the action in the bedroom. She reached one hand back and slowly stroked Mile's cock. Miles was so hot and ready for some release as he let his hands explore Blanche's body and wetness. He took Blanche's hand and placed it against the wall. He rubbed himself against her and she presented herself to him. Mile's slipped into her pussy and started to thrust himself as quietly as possible. Blanche pushed back against Miles welcoming his hard rod into her went pussy.

In the bedroom Dorothy's cries got louder as Rose started to pump in and out of her ass. Dorothy felt the tightening of her anus and the invasion of this thick dildo in virgin territory. "Take that you filthy bitch," Rose was yelling. "Serves you right for trying to steal my boyfriend," she added. In the living room Miles was slapping against Blanche's round ass and Blanch was moaning. There sounds went unnoticed in comparison to Dorothy's cries and Rose's yelling. Blanche felt herself building up again and had a shuttering climax. As she tightened around Miles he felt a heat rush up his cock as he sprayed a load deep inside of Blanche. Blanche gripped the door frame attempting to gain her composure. Miles suddenly ashamed grabbed his clothes and ran out the door and away from the scene. Blanch made her way to her bedroom to hide and become decent again.

Back in the bedroom Rose grabbed a handful of Dorothy's hair and pulled her head back. She noticed Dorothy's eyes filled with tears and watched as they fell to her face. Something in registered in Rose and she realized that her friend had been sufficiently punished. She pulled out of her ass and Dorothy lay on the table unable to move. Rose unclasped the collar releasing her hold. "I forgive you Dorothy," Rose said. "And I think you know now not to ever hurt me like that again," she added. Rose went to the bathroom to freshen up. Dorothy collected her clothes and went to the other bathroom. She knew she couldn't ever look at Rose the same again. But at the same time she knew she had to keep this their dirty little secret. "We will take this to the grave," she thought as she tried to scrub the dirty feeling from her sore body.