The Golden Ring Pt. 03

Story Info
James gets involved with four women and them in each other.
8.7k words
4.61
24.9k
35

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers

Yeah I just did that.

Derek was an abusive asshole and beat the shit out of Kerri and others.

I felt the others as I made Derek/DeeDee face old Derek's evil bullshit.

And hell yes I could have done a lot worse, even fatally worse.

I knew that was true as I told DeeDee that.

Derek will never hurt anyone again.

And DeeDee will be a better person than him.

I get in my car and take off letting what is going to go on with her go on. I head downtown to Walmart to get things for Kerri.

A lot of folks look down on the place for being a chain store and all the shitty things they're known for but they're really cheap with produce.

I'm getting feelings as I'm shopping that I'm pretty sure that Kerri likes. So I get salad stuff but a lot more grazing veg munchies like those carrot packs and celery. Tangerines and bananas and a bag of apples then it's cream cheeses, real cheeses like three of cheddar, gouda and mozzarella, bagels, bacon, small packs of hamburger, chicken, eggs, milk and some of the snacking frozen things like bagel bites and pizza pops.

And coffee, I get her some decent coffee.

I get that stuff and swing by Costco and get her paper towels and toilet pare with the store brand and then swing by Kerri's place and start taking the stuff upstairs in a few trips before knocking at her door.

It takes a few minutes before she comes to the door looking like she had gone back to bed.

"James?"

"Hey, can I bring this stuff in?"

"What? Holy...you actually did go shopping!"

"I told you I was going to."

"Yeah a lot of guys say a lot of stuff."

"Sorry Kerri, you definitely deserve better."

She looks at me and leans up and kisses me. "This, last night...it was very cool James."

"Well yeah and that's why I'm doing this. Last night was cool and staying over was cool too."

She and I kiss each other again and I can feel her still buzzing a little from the sex and more from her art and happy over this.

She gets a lot happier as there's food in the cupboards and the fridge is pretty full too.

It took the better part of an hour to get things put away.

Part of her is thinking about more sex to thank me.

She kisses me and I kiss her back. "Call me sometime?"

"You're not staying?"

"Home stuff and I work tonight."

She nods. "Okay. Again James you really didn't have to do this."

"And again I wanted to."

Kerri hugs me and she walks me to the door and I leave and get in my car and head for home.

I get home and I go and have another shower before getting the dishwasher going from last evenings dinner with Bonnie and then I go and crash for a few hours.

There's dreams of people some I know some were definitely from his past and they were fairly vivid.

All the hedonistic stories were pretty true but at the same time very different.

Zeus had a floating place back then, like some kind of hovering palace over Mount Olympus. And he did get around from the snippets that I seen too but like some of the fiction he tried to be as good to lovers and people as he was bad to others.

I wake up starving and go down and eat leftovers.

Well I cook up some fries and use the leftover chicken and gravy to make hot sandwiches and I just relax after that watching some TV until I get ready for work and head in.

Work's pretty normal being on the graveyard shift except for the changes that well have happened since getting the golden ring fused to me.

Word has definitely been spreading about my size and then there's the working out and the power changing my body making me stronger and in better shape.

There's a lot more people there looking at me.

Some openly staring.

Lots of crotch checks.

Especially when I'm not looking.

I kind of keep this low level push going of ~Yes look, linger, yes it is that big, imagine.~

Which builds a little erotic energy in of itself.

Lots from Jackie the other RN I've been sort of chased and flirted with.

But tonight Barb Duncan one of Leslie's other RN friends and the ward clerk Christine are definitely focused on my crotch and sexual thoughts.

Barb's a mixed bag of a person, smart, witty, but really pushy and kind of in a really bitchy way when she doesn't get what she wants when she wants it.

Heavy set but really sexy, she has these big tits that look great and she's always got on display and this amazing ass. Big, curvy and these nice big hips that go with it but most of all she has that natural hip based side to side natural sway.

Oh I'm getting the bitchy now as I can feel her a mass of sexual frustration.

She's married and I actually like her guy but he's not been with her for a long time.

He's got erectile issues.

Sad since he's actually an alright guy.

But it explains a lot about her.

And Barb is definitely into looking and thinking about it especially after Leslie has been talking.

And my push has her thinking even more.

I actually am considering it. Barb is actually to me sexier than Jackie who like Bonnie wants to fuck me me because other people are.

Don't get me wrong Jackie has her perks with this smoking body that she keeps in shape plus she's heavy french and really one of those artsy, foodie, wine people that reads a lot. I think she's likely very experienced in bed.

But Barb is sexier.

And then well there's Christine.

Almost fifty, trim, blonde, very fashionable in that trendy life long preppy way and she's sexy and she knows it. An older hot woman that still has it. And the one detraction is that she's spun.

Not stupid, not at all just spinny.

But she's friendly and fun and after scanning her thoughts through her attraction she's genuine.

Friendly and empathis a real girly girl that loves her clothes and make-up. She wears nothing but great lingerie all the time because she loves the way she looks and the way it makes her feel.

And she's one of those women that loves sucking cock.

She got a lot out of life from doing it and she knows it but for Christine it's a part of her sexuality and who she is.

She's also a widow and getting older she's been flying solo far too long.

So I kind of talk with her first, talk and flirt lightly me just being truthful and letting her get she's still attractive.

I want her but also like Kerri I want those experiences and thoughts too.

After what I did with DeeDee and Kerri's lift knowledge it's things I want for those I want with me.

I really want to be with Christine for more than those reasons. It sounds hokey but her personality is definitely leading me in.

Barb definitely notices us and gets a little temperamental I think from the feelings from her and the others.

So I give her a little push.

~James was checking you out, he things that you have great tits and he's definitely checking out your ass. It feels good.~

And with it I let her sort of catch me checking out that fantastic swaying ass of hers.

It's that easy to shift her mood.

It's funny because as the shift goes past both Barb and Christine are getting more and more turned on thinking about all the maybe's of me and them.

And Jackie is a little snitty because I think she feels the lack of interest.

You might notice I'm not mentioning guys.

Well in a small hospital like ours on the backshift there's very few of us.

Me, Dr. Parker and Jack the one porter that floats between ER and Outpatients and the Patient floor.

Literally that's it.

All the other staff are women.

And word has been drifting around.

Seriously there are times this place is like being in high school.

I kind of like it this time though.

It's a slow night so about three in the morning Barb takes her break and i feel her coming to my office determined in that get what she wants way.

"James I need you help with something in the old records room."

I get up. "Sure thing you should ask Jack though."

"Jack's busy, come on."

"Okay, lead the way."

Barb leads me to the professional wing where I'm watching her really sexy swaying ass and I'm pushing the feeling that I'm doing that towards her.

She's getting hornier and hornier.

She opens the room and looks at me after we get inside and she locks the door and pushes me against it. "I wanna see it, I want to see that monster cock Leslie keeps bragging about."

She runs her hand over my crotch her eyes getting big. "Wow."

"I hear that sometimes."

She unfastens my belt and pants and fishes my semi-hard cock out and her eyes get huge. "Holy shit that's huge."

"I've had no complaints."

I'm getting harder and thicker and longer in her hand and Barb drops to her knees. "I'm gonna fucking suck it."

There's no push from me in this she takes my cock and doesn't just start sucking it but she starts cramming it into her mouth greedily.

Now I push power. ~It'll fit, no gag reflex, you can breathe.~

Barb's sucking cock like a starved woman and she's not even getting she has me down her throat until she's done it.

"Oh fuck Barb, that's awesome, that's amazing, you're such an awesome cock sucker."

I push that into her brain with no effort, no resistance.

She even gurgle laughs around all the cock and works harder fucking my cock with her face for several long minutes before pulling back enough for her to get both hands wrapped around my cock and she's bobbing her head as she's two handedly jerking me off.

She's making these desperate "hoomph" moan cry animal sounds all through it as she's gooning herself and getting lost into the sheer sex of the act. I'm pulling so much energy out of it and her and feelings too, her deep pleasure, her desperation, the female on male parts of this. I'm recording it like with Kerri for other uses but I push more.

~You're a woman and sex with men is primal, your love of dick is past that basic social stuff sex stuff. You can taste it, you can taste the truth that sucking dick is built into your dna as a woman and this huge, perfect dick is making you get how true this is. Reminding your body that this is deeply genetically right.~

Barb is making those sounds with every wild pump of her head and she really is doing this amazing job.

I push on her mind more and her body as I tell her. "This feels so good Barbie, my cock in your mouth feels so good, my cock in your mouth feels so good, my cock in your mouth feels so good."

She's so open mentally, magically I reach inside of her and copy her sexual feelings, her love of cock and enthusiasm as well as the way she moves, the way she sways so perfectly.

All women should have that sway.

And it's setting in her pleasure deepening and mine too her mouth feels fucking fantastic now on my cock and she starts cumming in her panties hard from the arousal overload and I cum hard too groaning as I fire my enhanced load into her.

Barb lets it fill her mouth and coat it before she starts guzzling down my thick seed.

Her eyes are wide and her pupils are acting like she is high and her entire body is vibrating with pleasure and this deep resounding now instinctual yes, yes, yes.

I use more power and I groan even more as I fill her with another mystically created load and another which wasn't draining power wise but left me feeling drained from never having pumped out that much cum.

An impossible amount of cum.

Barb's stomach is full of it and she came each time she tasted and swallowed my load. She pulls off on my and slumps panting and drooling her legs slipping apart until she's on her ass and knees.

"Holy fuck Barbie that was amazing, that was really amazing."

She nods still panting and every ounce of her body is aching for me to fill it.

I pull my stuff on.

"I gotta go though, as much as I'd love to finish this, we are at work."

I start to leave. "You're going to fucking fuck Christine aren't you?"

"That was probably going to happen."

"I want you to fuck me not her."

"I'm not choosing Barbie, you should join us."

I push her mind. ~A three way, you'd be into that, there's more than enough cock.~

~Talk to Christine, ask her, beg her, tell her about the cock.~

I leave heading back to the office leaving Barb to get cleaned up.

I end up doing a round first and slipping into Outpatients where Christine is at and when I get a chance I ask her.

"So this morning?"

Her eyes get wider. "Sure, are you sure?"

"Definitely."

She's excited and happy. I push on her mentally. ~Barb is going to ask to join in, you will say yes, you will want this, you'll want her to eat your pussy.~

Christine isn't all that resistant to the push, she did fool around a little with other women in college.

I'm good with the rest of shift. Unless there's an Ambulance or some real emergency we seldom get stuff in this early in the morning. So it's just doing rounds and then doing the opening up of the departments on the last round and my reports.

Until this morning when Emily the hospital's administrator comes in.

She stops at my office. "James I want to see you in my office before you leave."

"Sure." I can feel it it's about the rumors of Bonnie and Leslie.

I finish up then head into the small closed off set of offices where her office is at and Emily is trying to figure out what to say.

~You'll close and lock the door and then you'll say that you want to talk to me about my cock.~

It's close to her closing the door that she was going to do and she does and locks it.

"James, I've heard some rumors and I want to talk to you about your cock."

She stops and she blushes as it just sort of slipped out.

Emily is cute as hell, tight little middle aged body, shoulder length brown hair and eyes, and loads of freckles.

"Are you sure that appropriate?"

She's blushing harder now.

~Yes, yes you do, you heard the rumors you're just too damned curious.~

She covers her face with her hands. "I wasn't I didn't mean to say that it just slipped out I'm sorry James."

She peeks through her fingers. "I was going to ask about you and Leslie but I don't think I can now...can I?"

I shrug. "It's a good policy and a bad policy I mean sleeping with people can make problems but at the same time sex is private business."

~You really want to see it. His bulge is really big.~

Emily nods. "Okay as long as there's no problems I think I'll just leave it as rumors."

"Good to know." I head for the door.

"James?"

"Yes?"

"Can I see it?"

"Why?"

"It's supposed to be huge."

I walk back over and stop in front of her. "Help yourself."

Emily reaches out and she unbuckles my belt and unfastens my pants and reaches in and pulls my cock out with shaking hands.

She's married and happily so and she can't believe she's doing this.

It's growing and getting hard in her hands and she's stroking it just out of habit and her eyes are getting wider and wider.

"It's so fucking big."

~Suck it, suck it take it in, it's not cheating not when it's this big it's biology, it's like encountering a unicorn. You can't just see a unicorn.~

Emily kneels and wraps her lips around it as much as she can and while her mind is going what the fuck am I doing I push in Barbs love and obsession with cocksucking from earlier.

She doesn't even fight it as part of her brain just figures this should be what her reaction would be with a cock this huge.

She's never sucked cock like this before.

Never enjoyed it this much.

~You enjoy it now, you really are realizing just how perfect cock is and you'll want to suck your husband's cock at least one a day after this.~

Her mind drifts to doing me and her man and I shove my length down her throat.

~It will fit, it will fit, you can breathe, there's no gag reflex any more.~

Emily gets obsessed with it and turned on like a mad woman as I fuck her face and she's desperately trying to process it all.

The door unlocks and Jessica her secretary walks in and she stops and stares in shock.

I push the command at her. "Close and lock the door Jess."

She closes and locks the door.

Turns and stares as my cock is fucking Emily's face.

I push hard into her mind. ~This is making you super horny, hot, hot, and really wet.~

"Get over here and eat Emily's pussy."

Emily makes a shocked sound around my cock but I silence it by shoving my length down her throat as far as it will go.

Jess's mind is rebelling she's shocked and more than that she's not a lesbian.

~Go over and eat her pussy, be the dirty secretary girl, be hot, be the woman that will make her cum and squeal over that monster cock.~

Jess comes over setting her coffee on the desk and dropping her purse and getting on her knees and pulling down Emily's slacks and soppinging panties and starts licking her pussy.

~Fuck, you love the taste, you love the taste of Emily's pussy.~

~Eat that pussy, make her cum, service your boss on your knees.~

Emily is groaning as Jess is eating her pussy and it's the first time for both of them.

I push on Emily. ~Cum now.~

She gurgles pleasure around my cock.

Jess eats her clean.

~Emily is your boss, she's your work mistress. You're into being her girl, her secretary with benefits, her loyal submissive little whore.~

~Say her name. Say cum for me Mrs. Leblanc.~

"Ohhhh...cum for me, cum for me Mrs. Leblanc, this is...your pussy tastes so good."

To Emily I push into her this feeling of... ~ Hot, Jess is hot, she's hers, her little pussy eater and she deserves this. She deserves and wants a hot little sex kitten between her legs like men always get. She deserves a hot little girls like Jess she can finger and taste and fuck hard with dildoes and strap ons. It's not even cheating with her she's a girl, she's still loyal to her husband.~

Emily starts to grind and ride against Jessica's face and she cums again and it's all her.

I cum finally dumping a load down Emily's throat as she cums and I pull out.

I let her hold herself up while panting and Jessica is eating her out and I move in behind Jessica and lift up her skirt and pull down her panties and slide my cock into her sopping pussy.

~Scream, sex cry into Emily's pussy to muffle the cry.~

Jess knew my cock was coming, she hoped I'd fuck her even if she has a husband too.

~This doesn't count, this is a fantasy monster cock, it doesn't count as cheating.~

Part of her wants that enough it's an easy push.

~Eat Emily's pussy, eat and suckle and slurp her up.~

I push on Emily. ~Cum hard now.~

She cums and shoves her cunt hard on Jessica's face.

To Jess I push. ~You're doing that, you've never been with a girl before but you're making her cum over and over. It's sexy, it's exciting it's delicious.~

I fuck Jess hard too taking this to a whole new level for her.

She cums again crying into Emily's pussy muffling her voice in her folds.

I cum into Jess's tight pussy groaning and I pull out and sink it into her asshole.

~Lubed, lubed and clean, clean and you love this.~

Jess's husband has tried to get her to try anal.

She's been to scared to.

~You love this, you love this, you love cock in your ass, you will love your husband's cock in your ass.~

I push her pleasure as the charm is letting her, making her enjoy this.

And when she gets close to cumming.

~Anal sex makes you squirt cum always.~

Jess squeals as she squirts burying her face in Emily's folds.

~Emily cum hard now.~

I let loose a load of cum into Jess's ass and I push the Barb sway on her.

Push a little magic to fill out her butt a little more over a week and widen her hips just a little more.

I pull out.

"Jess get on the desk and let Emily eat your pussy."

Emily doesn't even question going down on Jess's cum drenched hole.

I push the feelings. ~This is your girl, your Jess, your secretary, you'll eat her out when ever you want and kiss her, suck her titties, she's your girl.~

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers