The Good Boy

Story Info
Woman seduces younger virgin neighbor.
3.8k words
4.32
201.1k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers

Special thanks to Lilguy for the concept, the set up, and permission to use altered parts of a story I'd already written for him on Chyoo. Thanks again!

Another foot beat down on the black machine. Diana Tate held her head high as she ran on her treadmill, sweat trickling down her brow as she pumped calorie after calorie out of her system. As the years passed and her age grew in number, it became important to her to keep her figure trim and healthy. Not that there was anyone else around to notice. Stewart, her ex-husband, had left her for a much younger woman years ago. Now she was a 57-year-old divorcee, but a 57-year-old divorcee with a killer figure.

Outside, the summer sun beat down on the neighborhood, seeming to highlight the young boy mowing lawns. He had turned nineteen this summer, an event that not many had remembered. Since Diana had lived next to Dean's family for the last twenty years, and had celebrated the young man's birth with his parents, she had sent a card and twenty dollars for him to spend. She had received no thank you.

Diana had watched from inside her lonely home as Dean celebrated with his family. There were no girls to celebrate with, no friends from school. He was a loner, like Diana, and as she watched him through her window a plan to end her loneliness had formed in her mind.

Diana had planned it with determination. Each day she watched Dean mow lawns while she ran on her treadmill, earning extra money for his schooling. She would find new excuses to go outside to be that much closer to his glistening dark body, hoping every day that he would take off his shirt and reveal his chest. There were no glistening muscles, and in fact his limbs seemed a bit awkward and gawky. But that just added to his charm.

Picking up the phone, Diana took a long drink. It took a bit of courage to reach out and ask for what she wanted and her heart beat as she feared Dean's mother might discover what her game was.

"Brenda?" Diana said into the phone, taking another sip of her long island iced tea. "Do you think you could send your son over here this afternoon? My yard could really use some attention, and my regular boy canceled."

"Miss Tate, I'm sure Dean would be more than happy to. He could use some more money for his books this term, too. I keep telling him money doesn't grow on trees."

Diana laughed merrily into the phone, all the while thinking of how false her laugh sounded. "Thanks, Brenda. I'll be expecting him shortly."

Taking another long drink, Diana closed her eyes and imagined Dean's young body in front of her eyes. It was small, but strong, and just the thought of him sent a shiver down her spine. It didn't matter to her that the boy was nearly forty years her junior, or that he was undoubtedly a virgin. In fact, those two combined made her wet just thinking about it. He would be over soon, and she would need to hurry.

The back yard was fenced in from all the neighbors, trees blocking most other ways inside. The only real way to get there was through the house, and as far as Diana knew nothing could penetrate the fence. It would be the perfect scene for her planned seduction.

When the doorbell rang Diana walked calmly over, throwing the door wide open and grinning at the young man.

"Hello, Dean," she smiled. "Won't you come inside?"

"Thank you, Miss Tate," the boy said. Even with such a simple introduction he was embarrassed, an adorable blush rising to his brown cheeks. He stepped inside, his eyes wandering straight to Diana, taking in her trim figure dressed in a tight sundress. Blushing even hotter, he looked frantically around Diana's large living room. It was cute how he tried to hide where his attention had first gone. Diana thought he looked grubby in such clean surroundings, but it was an attractive sort of dishevel that made her hot inside.

"Well I guess you'd better get to work."

"Yes, ma'am."

Diana led Dean to the yard, closing the sliding door behind them. She took out her lawnmower and stood on her deck, preparing to watch him work.

"Uhm, Miss Tate, are you going to stand there the whole time?" Dean asked, his voice quivering. It was Diana's turn to blush and she shook her head curtly.

"I'll be inside, Dean," she said. "Come in when you're finished, alright?"

Diana went inside and struggled not to watch the young man through her kitchen windows. She had watched him so many times next door, and across the street; but now that he was so close, she felt ashamed and almost unable to take a peek out of the window. Instead, Diana tried to psych herself out. She was going to go through with this, but she needed to adopt the attitude first.

The sound of the lawnmower stopped, and the silence that filled the empty house seemed overwhelming. Diana took another breath, put on her most confident smile, and opened the back door.

"Dean! Good job! It looks lovely. Won't you come in for a drink?"

"A…Drink?" The boy's forehead was dripping with perspiration. He looked boyish and manly all at once, his innocent features looking at Diana with curiosity.

Diana smiled. Maybe some of the energy she was throwing his way was being noticed after all. The clothes she wore were the same she had answered the door with, but her fear had been left in the house.

"It's getting a little late," Dean said, looking at the sky. The afternoon was settling in, but the sun wasn't even ready to go down.

"Nonsense," Diana said, gulping. She hoped her disappointment wasn't showing in her eyes. "Come inside with me. I'll fix you something to drink."

Dean nodded and Diana smiled again, willing herself to look her best. Her mature body was well endowed, and she knew from glances in the mirror every day that she was far from unattractive. There should be no problem luring Dean into the next stages of her plans.

Pulling out a chair, Diana nodded her head. Dean took the offered seat at the kitchen table as she went to the refrigerator, pulling out a pitcher of orange juice.

"Want me to spice it up for you?" she asked. Before receiving any answer she took down her vodka and poured a good amount into the glass. "Ever had a screwdriver before, Dean?"

Dean shook his head, his eyes wide as she offered the cup to him.

"Go ahead," Diana said throatily. "You'll like it. I promise."

Tentatively, Dean reached for the cup, taking it in his large hand and bringing it to his lips. Diana smiled as he grimaced with the first sip, the unfamiliar taste of alcohol setting foot on his tongue.

Diana poured herself a glass and added her own vodka, pulling out a chair and sitting at the table, so close to Dean their legs almost touched. The boy looked at her, startled, and struggled to take another drink from his cup.

"I have to say, Dean, that you do quite a job out there. Makes me wonder what other things you could do…with the right equipment."

"I'm not quite sure what you mean, Miss Tate," Dean said, his voice shaking. Diana smiled at him and rested her hand on his leg. The boy practically jumped at the gesture.

"Don't worry," Diana smiled, her eyes pleading with him. "It'll be okay."

Dean settled down and warily watched as Diana's hand stroked his leg softly. She ran her finger over a tiny patch of his jeans repeatedly, petting it as though it were the softest fur she had ever touched.

"Why don't you drink a little more?" Diana suggested, pushing her own glass in front of Dean. Dean's brown eyes met Diana's blue ones for a moment, a wave of understanding passing between them. Diana knew that he understood her intentions, and when he reached for the glass and took it to his lips without breaking eye contact, she knew he'd made his decision. Tipping up the cup, he drank what was left of the orange juice and vodka, squeezing his eyes as its effects began to take hold of his body.

Smiling, Diana squeezed Dean's leg, almost in a motherly way. Motherly until she inched her finger closer to the crotch of his pants, dragging her long nail along the rough fabric. Dean's body shook as Diana's finger lingered on his crotch, scratching the fabric and feeling his hardening cock push against the jeans.

"Miss Tate," he said, his voice shaking. "I think you just touched my…my…"

Diana smiled and touched it again, this time running her finger up its length to the metal zip of his fly.

Trembling, Dean closed his eyes and seemed to lay back in his chair. Diana saw that his body was relaxing and his fears draining away. Her plans for him were only beginning. Deftly, she undid the button on his pants, and then slowly pulled the zipper down.

"You touched my…cock," Dean mumbled, his eyes opening again and looking at Diana in an adorable, puzzled way.

"I did, young man. Did you like it?"

"Oh, yes," he said, practically in a whisper. "It was amazing. Could you…do it again?"

"I could, but you're going to have to pay me for it."

Dean's brow wrinkled in confusion, his large brown eyes pleading with her. Diana laughed.

"Take off your shirt, Dean," she suggested.

Dean frowned, but reached for his shirt, pulling it over his head. Diana could not suppress the shiver that washed through her body, the trembles that his bare chest caused her. It was dark, muscular, with sparse hairs placed around the dark nipples and on the upper chest. His skin moved with every breath he took, and Diana had to force herself to pull her eyes away from the flesh and concentrate on Dean's innocent face

Through the open fly, Diana brushed her finger against Dean's briefs. It was Dean's turn to shudder with pleasure, and Diana smiled again.

"What are you willing to pay for another touch?" she purred, her finger lingering just above his underwear.

Dean's eyes closed and his head fell back, a long moan coming from inside him. "A kiss?" he said, looking sideways at her. "I could kiss you…"

His innocence amazed her, startled her, pleased her and excited her. He didn't know what to offer, and no doubt he had no idea how to kiss a woman. That was all right, because Diana knew how to kiss a man.

"A kiss?" she asked condescendingly. "A kiss from a boy who doesn't know how to use his mouth?" She was teasing him, smiling, but Dean frowned in frustration. Diana instantly felt bad about her teasing ways, and rewarded the boy by wrapping her fingers around his now fully erect cock.

"Will you…teach me?"

Diana smiled. This was exactly what she'd been planning to do, and warmth spread through her body at just hearing the words. Her legs felt weak, but she stood up. The butterflies in her stomach were migrating quickly between her legs, pleasant shivers filling her insides.

"Certainly," Diana said, moving her face closer to Dean's until they were nose to nose, the young boy's large brown eyes wide and innocent. He gulped, a shiver visibly spreading through his body, making Diana smile as she squeezed his cock again. "Let me lead you."

Her lips touched his softly, the heat from his mouth filling her almost instantly. Diana was unable to pull away and play the part of the seductress, but found herself engulfed in the boys heat. Inexperienced though he was, his curiosity about her body was driving her wild. His mouth seemed to pull her tongue inside, and instead of leading him through the kiss she allowed his tongue to toy with hers, stroking it gently, like nothing she had ever experienced before. She groaned into him, and he pulled away abruptly.

"Did I do something wrong?" he whispered, his eyes filled with fear.

Diana stared at him for a moment, and then chuckled, shaking her head and getting back into character. Gently, she squeezed Dean's cock through his pants.

"No, dear boy! You didn't do anything wrong! You were excellent. Would you like to try again?"

The boy nodded, and Diana took his head in her hands, leading his mouth back to hers for another passionate kiss. This time she did not forget herself, but put her tongue inside him and stroked him like a lover, which they would soon be. She tasted every part of his warm mouth, claiming it as her own, and she could feel his body melting in her hands. He was hers.

Their mouths were locked together for some time, Diana taking him slowly through the paces of their new relationship. He was putty in her hands, and she knew that wherever she chose to take him next, he would follow willingly. Slowly, she pulled her lips away from his, leaving him limp in her arms, his mouth still open, his eyes closed tight.

He opened those large brown orbs and looked at her, wonder shining in his eyes.

"We're going into my room, understand Dean?" she said, her voice steady. She was fighting her urge to jump him in the kitchen, to stand up and pull off his clothes and fuck him right there on the linoleum floor. But that might scare him off. Better to move as slowly as she could, take her time, and keep him with her forever.

"Yes, ma'am," Dean said, swallowing so hard it was audible. He looked at Diana like a little boy, but the hard cock her hand was wrapped around was anything but little.

Diana stood up, still holding tight to Dean's crotch, and like a puppy on a leash he was forced to follow to her room.

They came to Diana's bed, and there she hesitated. As of yet, she hadn't done anything really terribly wrong. Her emotions fought with her, telling her to get it on with, push him onto the bed, and follow through with the plot she'd concocted. Other parts of her screamed no, to let this innocent boy go. He didn't need to go through with her, a woman more than twice his age, a desperate old hag who couldn't snag a man. Diana put her chin in the air and ignored her feelings, turning to Dean and speaking to him in a huffy air.

"Sit down on the bed, young man."

Dean obediently sat down, his large eyes following Diana as she looked his bare chest up and down. With every breath he took it heaved seductively, and Diana wanted to feel the dark glistening skin. With a shaking hand, she reached for his shoulder.

Moaning as her hand touched his flesh, Dean's eyes shut and his mouth gasped open. Diana clutched the shoulder in her hand, kneading the tense muscles there lightly. They were strong shoulders, not too large, but she could feel their strength. Her hand slid down to his upper arm, stroking the soft skin, and then to his elbow where she tenderly caressed the inside of his arm. How she longed to have those arms wrapped tight around her.

Diana's hands crept slowly down his arms, over his chest, and below his stomach until they rested on the open crotch of his pants. Gently, but with her goal in mind, she began to peel the jeans off Dean's sweaty young body. Dean offered no resistance as his pants were thrown to the side, and Diana's hand moved back to his barely covered privates.

The elastic was easily moved aside, and Dean's tender young flesh exposed to Diana's hand. She wrapped her fingers around his hard member, pulling the skin tightly over the throbbing head. His heartbeat could be felt through the cock, pulsing strongly in her palm, and she stroked it faster as she felt the pulse quicken.

"You're a very good boy," she cooed, moving in to kiss him deeply. Their lips locked as surely as her hand was locked around his flesh, and she moved her tongue inside him. Penetrating him, she caressed his cock, pulling and stroking it, as she knew men did to themselves, giving him a taste of things yet to come. Her hand tightened even more, so hard that the boy gasped against her mouth. Diana forced herself to relax, easing up on his cock, but not on his tender mouth.

His body putty in her hands, Dean responded to every touch of Diana's skilled hands. She moved forward with her body, her mouth pushing into his, and he lay down on the bed obediently. Crawling on top of him, her lips never leaving his, Diana mounted him. It was awkward, with her hand underneath her body gripping his flesh, but Diana managed to take a position of control on top of the boy. Back bent, her crotch rubbing against her own arm, she breathed heavily into his sweet mouth.

She moved away slowly, looking down at his closed eyes, his lips open as he panted with desire. That broad chest of his moved up and down with each ragged breath, the tiny nipples tight notches, a few hairs surrounding them. Diana moved her free hand towards them, taking one sensitive nub between her fingers and pinching softly. She was rewarded by a cry of pleasure and excitement from the young man between her legs, and he pushed his hips up, grinding his cock in her hand.

"What else can you do with that mouth, Dean?" Diana asked, tweaking his nipple again. The stroking of his cock never slowed, steady pulls and squeezing of the hard flesh causing frequent moans of pleasure. "Have you ever kissed a woman between her legs?"


Dean's eyes opened slightly, thick lashes covering the dark orbs. Lips still apart invitingly he shook his head, thrusting his manhood into her hand as she kept her grip.

"Would you like to try?"

He nodded.

Diana took her hand off of his chest and shifted herself around, her short skirt working up her thighs as she sat over Dean's face. She wore no panties under the skirt, and the fragrant smell of her pussy filled both of their nostrils.

"Open your mouth," she coaxed, "and lick it."

Tentatively Dean lifted his head, the first touch of his lips on hers sending exciting flashes of light through Diana's eyes. Her whole body quivered as she breathed her next words.

"Stroke me with your tongue, Dean. That's it, up and down the slit." Dean obeyed her commands, the tip of his tongue dragging slowly from the wet peak of her pussy through the sweet center to the end where it met her anus. She churned her hips, struggling to hold back, as his tongue stroked the other way, flicking softly on the hard, swollen clit. "Suck me," she moaned, pushing her clit towards his mouth, and taking her between his lips, he did.

Diana ground her hips into the boys face, moaning with pleasure as he sucked hard on her clitoris. Opening her mouth, she sucked his cock through her lips, pulling the entire length into her throat before pulling back over it. Now it was Dean's turn to groan into her sex, his sucking becoming harder and more frantic as he thrust into her throat. They licked each other, sucked each other, pleasured each other, until Diana was ready to have the whole of him.

Reluctantly, but seeping with pleasure and excitement of the next pleasure to come, Diana slipped off of his mouth, turning back around on his body, lowering her lips to his to kiss her flavor off of his mouth.

She penetrated him with her tongue, the thick muscle lapping at the inside of his mouth, dragging every bit of her juice out of him. His arms grabbed her, pulling her, squeezing her tight, and with one hard thrust his cock found her, slipping up into her, penetrating her as she penetrated him.

Diana gasped into his mouth and moved quickly with his thrusts, their bodies entwined as their lust came to peaks, and it didn't take long for both of them to reach their climaxes.

Muscles tightening, grips on each other squeezing, moans against each mouth becoming frantic and loud, they orgasmed. Spasms of excitement shot through Diana's body, her cunt tightening around his cock as he whimpered, his first orgasm with another woman. She had taken him.

They held each other for a few moments, bodies quivering in each other's arms. Dean's lips caressed Diana's neck, his teeth teasing her ear as she let her weight relax against his soft skin.

"That was wonderful," he breathed, his voice shaky.

"Yes," Diana agreed.

"You were wonderful."

"Thank you."

More silence, Diana shut her eyes, relishing the feel of his pulsing cock inside her body. He made to move and her eyes shot open, her arms lifting her to where she could look into his dark eyes, her face a furrow of frowns.

Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers
12