The Good Christian Girl

Story Info
Guy has his way with his pretty religious classmate.
2.6k words
3.16
127.6k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeen07
eeen07
16 Followers

Chris looked at himself in the locker room mirror. Most people agreed that he was the best-looking guy in the small university he went to. He had a nicely shaped face with a perfect jawline, a head of soft brown curls that girls loved running their hands through, and he was in top physical shape, something he demonstrated every time he competed in the regional swimming championships. Not many people had any reason to speak ill of him, save out of jealousy, but he never paid any attention to that sort of thing.

Chris himself was confident that he was capable of dating any girl he wanted. As soon as they saw him smile at them with that inherent charisma he possessed, they swooned. Possibly even some of the professors. This was certainly a useful trait when he needed some female company for a night, but he never really saw a point of making it a long-term thing. He rationalized it to himself as him not having found the right girl yet.

There was only one girl who seemed impervious to his charm. Veronica Lane. She was a gorgeous, slim young girl with shoulder length, wavy dirty-blonde hair, and a complexion of peaches and cream. But her most striking facial features were her eyes, a pair of beautiful light blue eyes. He lusted after her, but he knew he could never have her. She was a devout Christian girl who was saving herself for marriage. And she was serious about it. She showed no amount of romantic or sexual interest in anybody. There were rumors that she had a boyfriend who lived out of town, but he never found out whether that was true.

Chris desperately wanted her. He wondered what she looked like under all her clothes. She had a certain style that although demure, still managed to look fashionable and ever so sexy. She generally wore cute shirts with something else over that. Sometimes it was a jacket, other times it was a long, thin shirt. What she never wore were tight trousers or skirts. She always wore things that would hide the shape of her ass and legs, and always reached down to under her knees at least.

He finished gathering his things and left the locker room still mentally undressing Veronica. It looked like she was pretty flat chested. Definitely an A cup. From the shirts she wore he could tell she had a flat tummy that he wished he could run his hands all over. She always got him so horny. He suddenly stopped walking. He could see Veronica with her friends handing out flyers to students passing by.

"Hey Veronica," he greeted her cheerfully, "whatcha doing?"

"Chris! Hey, would you be interested in joining our weekend Bible study meeting?" she asked him in her angelic voice, and offered him a flyer.

"Oh," he said looking down at it, unsure of how to say no nicely, "I'm actually busy most weekends."

"Aw, that's too bad." She pouted. God, how he would love to fuck her pretty face.

"Anyway, I'll see you later, Ronnie," he said turning around, about to walk away. He had taken a few steps but for some reason he stopped and turned back to her.

"Hey, actually I really want to go but can't during the weekend. Would you want to come over to my place on Friday after class?"

Veronica considered that for a minute. It was obvious that she was having reservations about spending time alone with a guy, but if it helped someone reach salvation...

"I could come along!" piped up her friend Katie. She was a short, cute Asian chick, Filipino, he recalled, that had thick rimmed glasses.

"Oh, would that be alright, Chris?" Veronica asked with a smile.

"Sure!" he replied with forced enthusiasm, "I'll text you the details tonight when I get home, okay?"

"That'd be awesome, Chris! This is gonna be so much fun!"

"I bet it will."

—————————————————————————

That night he texted his best friend, Nathan, and began discussing his plan for Friday.

"Dude, I need your help"

"What's up?"

"I'm trying to get Veronica to come to my place and read some Bible stuff alone, but her friend's tagging along"

"Ahh, you think she's gonna cockblock you?"

"Yeah. It's the short Asian girl she hangs out with"

"Okay, where do I fit in?"

"I need you to distract her for me"

"How?"

"Ask her for help with some homework or something. All that matters is that you delay her so that they don't come together"

"I don't know if that will work"

"It will. Veronica hates being late."

"You're putting a lot of faith on that, dude. But okay, I'll do it"

"Best wingman, dude"

—————————————————————————

On Friday after classes ended, Chris waited in his car and watched out for Veronica. Nathan was sitting by the building's main entrance, waiting for Katie to show up. A few minutes later Veronica and Katie both walked out chatting excitedly to each other. Nathan spotted them and walked up to Katie holding a textbook. Chris watched as Nathan pointed at the book and made pleading hand gestures at Katie. Finally, Veronica waved at her friend and started heading towards Chris' apartment, while Katie sat beside Nathan and both looked down at the book.

Chris smiled to himself and started driving home. He'd easily reach there before Veronica. When he got there, he brought out some drinks and waited for his guest to arrive. He still wasn't sure how this was going to play out. Fifteen unnaturally long minutes later there was a knock at the door. Finally.

"Hey Veronica! Come in, come in." He locked the door behind her.

"Hey Chris, sorry for being slightly late. Nathan needed help with some homework and Katie stayed back to help him out. She should be here soon though." She sat down, setting her phone on the coffee table in front of her.

"Ooh, that's okay," he said knowing Katie was never gonna show up, "should we get started anyway?"

"Sure, I'm sure she won't mind."

For the next hour they spoke of hope and sin, damnation and salvation, life and death, and several other topics. Chris sat closer and closer to Veronica until their bodies were rubbing against each other.

"Hmm, I wonder where Katie is?" she said picking up her phone, "No texts or calls. It's been over an hour."

"I'm sure she's fine," Chris replied without looking away from her, "Nathan's a bit of a lost cause when it comes to homework."

"No, but she would've still sent something-" the distance between them made her stop. "What are you doing?"

Suddenly Chris acted on impulse, bringing her close and kissing her. Veronica tried to pull away but couldn't overcome his strength. Eventually she started kissing him back but pulled away sharply a few moments later.

"No, I can't," she whispered standing up.

"C'mon, Ronnie," he said with his arms held out in front of him.

"No, Chris, I'm leaving."

"You aren't going anywhere," he growled. 'Fuck it,' he thought, 'I won't get another chance.'

He stood up and grabbed her neck, pulling her in for another kiss. He was going to have her. She kept pulling away, annoying Chris.

Slap

"Stop it." He looked down at her. She was quite short, standing at 5'5" compared to Chris' 6'1".

"Take off your clothes." Veronica looked at him with wide hurt eyes. God, she had such beautiful eyes. "What?"

"Take off your clothes, Veronica. I won't ask again."

"No!"

Chris smiled and pushed her down onto the couch, holding her in place. Veronica struggled as he groped her, feeling up her small, bra-covered tits. 'Fuck, I want to see her,' he thought, and started pulling off her white blouse. She struggled, trying to stop him from undressing her. He could hear her sniffing and groaning. Her pale skin began to redden but whether from exertion or shame, Chris didn't know. He didn't particularly care either. Right now, the only things on his mind were the skinny, little prude bitch under him, and his hard cock.

"Please Chris, stop doing this." He loved the sound of her begging.

"Hearing you beg only makes me more curious to hear what other sounds you're capable of making, V."

Finally, her blouse was off and discarded, and her tiny tits were encased in a plain, white bra. Chris lowered his face and began to kiss all over whatever exposed tit flesh he could find. Not much. As he explored her chest, Veronica continued to struggle.

Once he had completely covered up the top of her chest in kisses, he pushed her bra down to her tummy. After two years of lusting after her, Chris finally got to see her heavenly breasts. They were small, pale with a couple of light freckles, and tipped with proportionally sized, pink nipples. He eagerly bent his head forward and continued his enjoyment of them.

Realizing that her struggling was useless, Veronica's only movements now were caused by her soft sobbing. Chris had heard bitches moan, groan, beg like the sluts they were, and everything in between, but Veronica's stifled crying got him the hardest. He looked up at her sweet, tear drenched face. She had her eyes closed and was taking ragged breaths. She looked so cute that Chris had to kiss her again.

He pressed his lips against hers and she whispered no before shaking her head, trying to get away. Chris grabbed her by the jaw to keep her from moving, and began to make out with her. Or at least he tried to. Her lack of participation resulted with him slobbering over her closed, unmoving mouth. Chris continued but began to lower his hand down to her neck, grasping it firmly. Her blue eyes opened wide in fear and he loved it.

"I'm gonna fuck you today, Veronica," he told her as he choked her. He kept his paw on her throat as he began to unbuckle his belt. Soon his jeans were with her blouse on the floor. His cock pointed directly at her under his briefs, and bounced out when he pulled them down. It stood hard and straight, leaking at the head.

"Puh-eh nuh," came from her mouth.

"What was that, Ronnie?"

"Please no. Please please please please agh-" he cut her off by pushing down on her delicate neck. Chris began to masturbate at the sight of her reddening face. Her clear blue eyes were sexier than ever with fear in them. He let her throat go and began to push up her long beige skirt, revealing a pair of matching white panties. And they were slightly damp. Goddamn, this slut was getting off on her own rape. He fingered the outside of her underwear, tracing a line across her slit. She shuddered. Who would've thought that the Jesus freak liked being dominated?

"V, feel free to correct me, but are you getting horny?" he asked her, grabbing her face. He slapped her again and continued, "You're such a slutty little angel." Now he began to grope her small breasts more roughly than before since she liked being manhandled. He pulled and pinched her hard nipples, feeling her legs oscillate and her cunt push up against his fingers. He rubbed it harder for a few more seconds then pulled down her panties, exposing her wet, pink hole, topped with light brown hairs. It was slick with her reluctant arousal and insanely appetizing.

Chris lowered himself until his face hovered over her unsullied vagina and took in her aroma. It was the smell of pure and wanton sexual desire. He kissed it a few times, savoring her, then began pushing his tongue into her soft insides. His nose brushed against her hair. His tongue darted in and out. His lips met her cunt ones, and his cock felt as if it was about to burst. He moved up again and began kissing her again, this time covering her defeated face with her own juices. Now he lined up his cock with her entrance, rubbing her parted opening.

"Please, Chris..." she tried feebly once more but was ignored. She let out a soft groan as she felt her cunt spread open by the invading fuck pole. It stretched her wide and slowly inched further inside her. It touched places she didn't even know she had. All throughout this she had kept her eyes closed and her face facing away from her rapist, but suddenly she felt a sharp stab of pain within her. Chris had reached her hymen. More tears started pouring out as she prepared to have her innocence taken away from her. Chris saw this and leaned forward, licking at her tear-stained cheeks before kissing her softly. Then he pushed into her, eliciting the loudest cry she had made thus far in her ordeal, and stayed there, letting himself cherish the moment.

Chris began kissing her neck as he resumed thrusting into her. Whenever he buried his entire length inside her, she'd let out a whimper. Soon, his thrusts became more aggressive, causing her nearly flat chest to jiggle hypnotically. He knew he was starting to hurt her. Her sounds confirmed it. They were filled with pain while his were filled with pleasure.

He could hardly believe this was happening. He was fucking Veronica Lane, the prettiest girl he had ever seen. He watched her face make pained expressions, her pale cheeks flushed. She was arching her body upwards, her pointed nipples shaking with his movements. Chris held her skinny body as he fucked her, his hands grasping her hips. She was so skinny that he could almost completely wrap her waist with his two hands. The image was getting him so worked up that he wasn't going to last long. His movements became wild and uncoordinated. Veronica was simply lying there taking it. He had fucked the fight out of her.

Without warning, Chris pushed in as hard as he could and as deep as he could, nearly as violently as when he had torn through her hymen, letting out a breathless moan. Inside Veronica's abused pussy, his cock began to throb before it shot out ropes of white baby-making semen. The room was once again filled with Chris' moans. She felt her insides being flooded and she broke her silence as she started crying. Chris pushed himself back and forth into her a couple more times before pulling himself out of her delicious, now impregnated depths. His wet cock began to soften, and he rubbed himself against her pushed-up skirt to clean himself off, concluding the poor girl's violation. He kissed her once more before getting dressed as his blonde victim continued crying.

"Veronica, if you tell anyone about this," he warned the weeping girl, "I will have a bunch of guys rape you again, along with all your Bible-thumping girlfriends. Got that?"

"Please, just let me go."

"Did you hear what I said?"

"Yes. I won't tell anyone, please just leave me."

"Good," he said then tossed her pristine blouse. Veronica stood up and put it on. She lowered her skirt, but not before looking between her legs at her messy, bloodied and creampied cunt. She let out a soft whimper as she wiped at it with the inside of her skirt. Not wanting to spend a moment longer in her rapist's den, she decided to clean herself up later. She looked at Chris once more, who was sitting back with his soft dick resting on her leg. She couldn't believe that her universally liked classmate had debased her so. Veronica walked out of the apartment crying in silence.

The next day, the whole campus heard of Veronica's vicious defilement on her way home. Word spread that she was seeing a therapist, and was taking a leave of absence following her degrading torment. Chris smiled when he saw her again half a year later, obviously pregnant. She froze when she saw him, a look of fear flashed across her face, making Chris' cock harden a little. Maybe he'd give the bastard-carrying mother another visit soon.

eeen07
eeen07
16 Followers