The Good Church Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she rose to leave he reflected back to the evening he extracted the confession from her husband. It was heart rending to hear, the years of harping, her nagging. The man told he was inadequate, that she'd regretted ever marrying him. The fraud was never his idea and Reynolds believed the man. That's why he'd kept him on, raised his salary, and made the bargain they'd made. Thorpe had been relieved he wasn't going to prison and took solace in how his wife would be the one to provide... recompense.

Anne turned and walked out, her hips showing that slightly exaggerated gait she'd took on since that evening the disc had been inserted into her flesh. Reynolds wanted to smile at the practical joke he'd played on her. Inside the disc was a very special chip. On that chip was a very high fidelity recording of her husband's tear-choked confession. Reynolds appreciated the karma of his decision to have that chip embedded in the gold of the disc, and of his slut's wearing it.

And if Mrs. Thorpe became a problem he had associates who'd love a well-trained

live in courtesan. He wanted to grimace at his realization that she'd probably enjoy the experience too much.

He turned his attention to the poor pitiful Mrs. Quirke. It's a sad thing to become a piece of the cog of empire he reflected. However he was the master gardener, and sometimes his charges need to be - forced - into the role envisioned for them.

He waited until Anne left the room and the door closed. His hand stole under his desk and he pressed the switch on its underside - with a soft click the door locked. He did not want to be disturbed.

"Mrs. Quirke" he began. The girl's face was pitiful he thought. So young and inexperienced in the workings of the real world. "Let me be blunt. And also caution you, what I've to say is for your ears only." She'd realized that perhaps a lifeline was being readied to be tossed Reynolds saw. Her face telegraphs her thoughts too easily.

"You're an attractive woman. I'm a man. A, not to brag but only to state facts, a powerful man. I would take you under my wing so to speak, however." He left that caveat sit out in the air. He wanted her to worry now, to think of the implications.

Tori was cold, her body shook. She'd felt ice trickling down her back - she barely recognized the symptoms of shock. When the other woman left she'd recognized that the man in front of her was going to propose a bargain of some sort. It was then her memory became flooded with images of her father. Of similar situations when she'd been growing up. Of him chastising her, both setting her on the right path and shielding her from the ruin that laid before her. She'd never really been a bad girl but there were times she'd wavered... her dad was always there.

She sub-consciously saw Mr. Reynolds in the same light she saw her father. He told her he'd take her under his wing, become her protector. She also realized that would mean... Aaron would never need to know. She promised herself that.

"How..." she had to swallow. Her mouth was dry, her voice tremulous. "However Mr. Reynolds?" There, she'd asked it.

"However Mrs. Quirke" Reynolds voice was velvet now. The soft purr of the predator realizing its prey was forever in its grasp. "Protection, discretion. Rare commodities in this world we live in. Will you pay the price for such things?" The camera and microphones were working, he knew.

Tori looked down at the documents in front of her. It had all seemed so darn innocent she'd thought. And knew in the back of her mind... she'd wanted it to be more than that. She'd fantasized for weeks after, wondering. If... Her head still down she quietly asked "As long as my husband never knows?"

Reynolds savored the moment, then responded. "That naturally depends on you Mrs. Quirke. Be a good girl, follow directions and your husband - Aaron correct? - need never know." He watched her relax for the first time since she'd entered his office, decided to add a little bit of sugar. "I'll ensure the parish knows nothing of what we've spoke of. And your husband's salary... perhaps that's something I should look into."

Tori looked up into her benefactors face. That was how she saw Mr. Reynolds, an older man who'd protect her, protect her husband. Yes he'd want things from her... things she'd probably enjoy she reflected.

She licked her lips and sat back in the chair. "I... I don't have experience Mr. Reynolds - aside from my husband."

Reynolds wanted to chuckle. He'd heard so many versions of that sentence over the years. He smiled, said "We should begin then Tori. Come and stand here, next to me."

Tori stood unsteadily. She had reservations, doubts. What she'd be doing would be a betrayal of her marriage vows, of her husband. "But..." that voice in the back of her mind said. "You're saving your marriage, keeping your husband from ruin." She jerkily rose from the chair, then walked around Mr. Reynolds desk to stand next to him.

She was dressed modestly, a white blouse under a sweater, a skirt that ended mid-thigh. Athletic shoes, no hose so she was wearing anklet socks. Her only jewelry a small gold chain with a crucifix around her neck and a simple wedding band on her left hand. Her bra and panties were a simple, sturdy white set.

Her hips were wide and were a source of concern since she'd blossomed as a younger girl - grateful that her bosom had remained modest in size. But she'd worked at keeping her body toned and in shape - her husband Aaron had always found her pleasing... best not to think of him that voice in the back of her head reproached her sternly.

Reynolds had pulled away from the desk and swiveled his chair towards her. Tori stopped a step away from him, her hands clasping each other in front of her. She didn't know what to do... what he'd want.

Reynolds sat back in his chair reveling in the debauchery of this innocent woman. Pawn he'd reminded himself sternly - she's a pawn - a part of your larger plan. "Remove your sweater Tori. That's right, leave it on my desk." He watched as she shrugged her shoulders free of it, she placed it carefully on the top of his desk then stood there. This was going to take time he thought.

"Now then Tori, unbutton that blouse. From those pictures you are quite the attractive young lady." She'd flinched when he'd said that but her fingers worked on the first button... next... so on. "Good girl. Leave it on my desk if you'd please."

Tori almost rebelled at that point. Few males had seen her undressed... her father, doctors, her husband. She'd never had other boyfriends besides Aaron - yet there'd been those wicked nights, when it was very very late and the dark was like velvet wrapped around her when she'd wonder. What if... and as she'd wonder she'd find her fingers wandering to her sex. And she'd... she'd...

To cut off that thought she'd tossed her blouse on top of her sweater, then stood still. "Very good Tori. You have a beautiful body, your husband is a very lucky man. The skirt next."

She'd wanted to snap that Yes! He was a very very lucky man! His wife would prostitute - oh God. The realization hit her then and there full force. She was prostituting herself... for her marriage.

Reynolds saw the concern fly over the young woman's face, guessed at what she was thinking. He sat back in his chair and waited for the moment to pass. If she'd back out now... well. She knew the consequences. Face it, she and her husband are pawns. Plants in his garden to be pruned, encouraged to grow to his will. He waited patiently.

A door seemed to open in Tori's mind. She wasn't a maiden, she'd experienced love making with her husband. This was only sex... they needed their jobs so as to grow their roots. She reached behind her and undid the fastener then slid the zipper down holding her skirt in place. She let if fall to her feet, stood still and waited.

Reynolds nodded. Good, his latest conquest passed whatever Rubicon she'd needed to. "The bra please Tori, then you may kneel. We'll let you keep your panties for now." He liked the image evoked - the almost virginal maid in her white cotton hip hugger panties. Kneeling in front of him, her bared breasts...

They were prettier than what he'd seen in the photos. Firm, high - her nipples ached to be licked and chewed. She stood in front of him, her hands clasped in front - just above her pubic bone. Classic. His cock hardened and he stood. "Kneel child" he said... his hand going to the top of her head. She did slowly, and his need grew.

Tori slowly knelt in front of the older man. He was wearing a suit, likely expensive, but it wasn't new. His hand on her head felt... welcoming. Strong and firm, it guided her rather than forced her to her knees. She felt a stirring in her belly, arousal. Part of her whispered this was wrong and she should only accept the man's needs; other more primitive forces brushed those wraiths aside. That door she'd felt open got wider and a light, strong and golden glowed in her consciousness. To serve...

Images of her youth flooded her mind as she settled to her knees. Memories of her father, of cuddling with him as a child, of his warm arms around her. A similar feeling infused her emotions as she felt Mr. Reynolds fingers stroking her, becoming entwined in her hair. She looked up to his face and saw his warm smile.

"Undo my belt girl" Reynolds said softly, his voice low and flowing like warmed syrup. He watched as Tori's arms raised obediently, unbuckled his belt. She kept her eyes on him as she unbidden unbuttoned his trousers then pulled the zipper down.

His cock throbbed - he was hard, his erection distending his boxer shorts. Her eyes left his as they traveled down his body and stopped at his groin. She moved her hands to the waistband of his trousers and tugged them and his shorts down, freeing his manhood. It poked between the open tails of his shirt and her eyes widened.

"Put your hand into your panties girl... touch yourself for me." Reynolds wasn't sure what the views on masturbation were in the congregation Tori was a youth pastor for. However he reasoned one additional sin wouldn't matter in the totality of things.

Tori's eyes blinked when she heard the command. She wasn't at all sure how to proceed. At this point Aaron would be kissing her then soon he'd be inside her. That was so wonderful! Another memory came to mind then. A very naughty memory - she was younger, in her bedroom, home from college. She thought she was alone in the house... she'd been experimenting. Touching herself - in just her panties like she was in front of this man. It had felt so wonderful... and her daddy came into the room. She'd been on the verge of orgasm yet didn't know it - only knew it felt so good. His entry into her room startled her but... she had passed that knife's edge and orgasmed on her bed with his eyes on her.

They'd never talked about it afterwards. It had bothered her for a short while but her daddy always treated her the same. But from then on he'd always knock on the door before he entered her room. She felt sad then, something had changed, she was no longer her daddies little girl.

Her hand had traveled down to the waistband of her panties as the memories flooded her. Her fingers pushed the elastic of the waistband aside and continued their way down. She became aware of where her hand was when her fingertips brushed the short curly hair covering her Mons and she shivered. Her eyes focused on the erect penis in front of her. She'd never seen a man's sexual organ up close and she found it fascinating.

It also did something to her. That arousal she'd felt engulfed her, blazed like fire. Her fingers stole to her lower lips - found herself wet and needy. Her forefinger brushed her clitoris and her eyes closed...

Reynolds was piqued by Mrs. Quirke's actions. There were depths here to plumb he thought, and he was glad he was the one to do so. There had been suspicions on his part of the pastoral group... the head pastor was too, well oily and unctuous to his taste. But the Duke of the fiefdom never attacks the church his grandfather had told him. No, he had chuckled and said you subvert them, bend their vices to your will.

As he was doing here. "Use your other hand girl. Caress your breast. Then kiss my cock."

Reynolds voice was as a soothing balm to Tori. She was his instrument, her hand an extension of his own. Her right... oh yes the fingers of her right rubbed her clitoris. Glorious. She brought her left to her breast and cupped it. She shivered as her fingers began to knead her tender flesh. She parted her lips, her face moved forward. She breathed in - it was the smell that hit her first. Yeasty, manly; it seemed to send messages down her nerves increasing her need. Her lips brushed against the head of his penis and she wanted to swoon...

It was the softness of the skin that she noticed, then the rhythmic throbbing as his blood pulsed along the swollen member in front of her. She kissed it with her mouth open, then took more of it between her lips. She sighed... it was if nature had intended her for this. Tori ran her tongue along the underside of the member in her mouth and felt Mr. Reynolds shivering response. She closed her eyes and began to move her face forward... then back. Using her tongue and lips on him as her other hands pinched her nipple and caressed her clitoris.

Reynolds was finding himself getting caught up in Tori's blowjob. He'd expected resistance, figured on her display disgust and revulsion. He'd determined that having the young woman kneel in front of him and take his cock into her mouth would be the act of submission she'd require to drive her new reality home. She had no skill at sucking cock but for a rank amateur her enthusiasm was impressive.

However, building and maintaining empires wasn't about fun. Reynolds pulled his cock out of the soft eager mouth that'd been pleasuring it. A string of saliva followed from Tori's mouth, broke off of Reynolds cock tip and landed on her chin. The younger girl hadn't responded as she was lost in her own world.

Reynolds sat back in his chair. He knew the cameras were catching all of the scene unfolding in front of him. "Tori" he said gently and her eyes fluttered open, unfocused. Her hands continued probing, kneading her flesh. Her mouth pursed into a perfect O he'd thought, smiled and said "Lean forward child and re-take me into your mouth."

She did, she moved so her face was above his lap and she slowly, reverently took him into her soft warm mouth. Reynolds sighed enjoying the view in front of him. Tori had a round prominent ass and wide luscious hips. The simple white cotton panties were stretched tight over those wonderful globes. Reynolds knew that the younger girl was still touching herself, he'd see the material of the panties move as she rubbed and toyed inexpertly with her pussy. Her breathing and her soft mewling told him she was close to cumming. He'd allow her that, then he'd baptize her face with his cum.

That doorway in Tori's mind had opened completely and she felt as if she was wandering into a new and delightful ballroom... so full of pretty and delightful things. There were other doorways passed the scrumptiously laded tables and she knew she'd have to open each and every one of them.

But... but first... "Ohhh" she moaned around the warm lovely hard and incongruously soft maleness in her mouth. She pinched and tugged on her nipple - gah - that felt so good so good why didn't Aaron ever...

She'd been rubbing her clitoris between two fingers of her right hand, she felt aching needing fullness in her belly, knew she was close to orgasm. Her eyes moved up to meet Mr. Reynolds - grey lovely masculine eyes met hers and she fell into the abyss. Her orgasm had taken her by unawares and she pulled away unconsciously from the beautiful penis that had been in her mouth - she cried out then felt hands in her hair, comforting her, pushing her face towards a warm comforting thigh. She didn't exist... wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her body.

Reynolds stroked the girl's hair as she came, her face laying against his thigh. He now needed to cum, this wasn't just another act of forcing fealty upon another pawn. Watching the young youth pastor cum - her face where it was, the breath from her lips caressing his cock and exposed balls had inflamed his need.

Her hands stopped the girl rested, then roused. She reluctantly tugged her fingers from her panties and said softly "That wasn't fair of me sir. Let me..." and her soft mouth descended around his shaft. Tori knew enough about male anatomy, knew that orgasm issued semen. She enjoyed that part of lovemaking, the primal male fluid flooding her, leaking out onto her thighs, down the crease of her buttocks. It felt... warm, exciting. She'd never had a man in her mouth before - and understood that when Mr. Reynolds spent himself... she wondered how it would taste.

She used both hands on her breasts as she fell into a rhythm. The lovely hard penis slowly entering her mouth to her throat... then pull back, running her tongue along the length of the shaft. Then breath in... as the mushroom shaped head was left between her lips she'd wipe it with her tongue and exhale from her nose... take in a breath as he entered her oh so willing mouth.

She'd felt the swelling, heard his groans, felt his hands on both sides of her face. She knew it would be soon and she was eager. Her mouth was full of his magnificent flesh when it convulsed and Mr. Reynolds softly cried out. She kneaded her breasts as the first glorious jet of his semen hit the top of her mouth coating it. Her eyes went wide, the corners of her mouth turned to a contented smile as her eyelids closed... Tori savored the fine meal she was being served. She swallowed as more filled her mouth.

Reynolds was amazed that the young woman hadn't pulled away the last moment realizing that he'd be filling her mouth with his cum. Instead she stayed in place, he could feel her swallow around his cock... Finally he was completely and utterly spent. It started to hurt - he said "My girl... stop. It's too much now."

Tori reluctantly complied, lifted her face away from Mr. Reynolds groin. Semen had dribbled out of her mouth and down her chin, she was unaware of it. Just as the last of his manly staff left her mouth she paused, kissed it softly, fervently. Then rested herself again on his thigh. Tori had no idea of what Mr. Reynolds had in mind for her, but she didn't mind.

She understood service, it was something she lived for. In her dreamy state her thoughts went back to that time her daddy caught her masturbating. She remembered the last thing that went through her mind before she'd orgasmed - she'd wanted her daddy to take her... Tori sighed and felt Mr. Reynolds hand in her hair. Things were going to be fine after all.

12