The Good Church Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Reynolds trains Tori to be the perfect plaything.
4.8k words
4.56
36.5k
23
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tori sat on the edge of the large desk in Reynolds office, her ass cheeks spread on the glass protecting the wood finish. She was facing the man seated behind the desk, her legs parted, feet resting on the arms of the chair he lolled in. Her skirt and her normally chaste white cotton panties missing. The fingers of her right hand were stroking the silky wet flesh of her pussy while her left hand teased the erect nipple of her exposed breast. All Tori wore was a white cotton blouse, unbuttoned and pulled far apart.

Anne was under her, in the snug cubbyhole between the seated man's stretched out legs. His pants were unzipped, his hard throbbing cock exposed -- Anne was slowly stroking it with the cotton panties just recently removed from Tori. They were still warm from the younger woman's body when she'd wrapped them around her masters erection, and the scent from the slightly damp crotch had caused her nipples to tingle. She herself was naked under the desk, and she too was masturbating.

It was early afternoon, into the second week of Tori's new duties. Reynolds had been good to his word; Tori's husband Aaron had received a sizable raise, and Tori had been named as parish liaison to a project Reynolds had initiated. He had decided a new athletic center was what his fiefdom required -- to keep the youth of his charges in the fold, occupied and out of trouble.

It also provided the perfect solution as to how Tori was to account for her time spent with him. Life was good he ruminated. He'd been using that time in training his new acquisition. She'd needed to become comfortable with exposing herself -- and being touched by another woman. He was pleased with how far she'd come.

Tori had blushed furiously on her second meeting with Reynolds, she'd thought that he'd have her satisfy his needs orally and she'd be on her way. Instead she'd entered into his office and as before she followed Anne. She'd been instructed to stand in front of his desk as Anne stripped until clad in only stockings, garter belt and shoes. Reynolds had sat back at his desk and after Anne finished disrobing pointed to the empty floor to his right.

As Anne had walked around the desk Reynolds spoke to Tori, telling her "Unbutton that blouse girl and remove your bra. Toss it onto the desk then pull off your panties."

That had brought heat to her face. She'd finished unbuttoning the white cotton short sleeved blouse she wore as Anne knelt next to Reynolds, her eyes laughing. Tori had struggled with her bra, her hands feeling clumsy from the feeling of embarrassment that began to envelope her. The clasps finally undone she'd shrugged it off one arm then the other, hesitantly placing it on the desk in front of her. Her breasts freed she stood for a second, her open blouse still providing her some slight modesty. Reynolds had simply told her "Girl, I want to see those beauties of yours. Pull your shirt open."

Her face crimson Tori had done as she'd been ordered. Her body had betrayed her, her nipples hardened, they poked up and pushed away from her aureole. Her heart hammered in her chest, she'd took in a fast gulp of breath.

The heat in her belly had flared...

Tori seldom wore hose when she worked; she typically wore athletic shoes and white socks with a simple skirt. She'd reached behind her and lifted her skirt just enough so the hem reached mid-thigh. She had begun to bring her hands to the waistband of her panties when she'd heard Reynolds say "No."

She had straightened up confused. He'd continued "Lift the front of your skirt child and tuck it into the waist. We want to see those panties, watch as you pull them down, and devour that lovely pussy of yours as it's exposed to our view."

Tori's face had reddened as she'd jerkily nodded and did as she'd been told. Realizing that she couldn't hold her skirt up with one hand... tucked the hem into her waistband. The flush of her embarrassment hot, red and spreading to her cleavage she'd tugged her white plain panties down... down past her thighs, her knees. She'd stood awkwardly, her panties around her ankles. She'd looked up and saw Reynolds dark eyes -- glittery bright, staring at her. She'd swallowed the lump that developed in her throat -- an image unbidden came to her forebrain. A proud hungry hawk swooping down on an unsuspecting songbird. She'd shivered...

Reynolds' quiet baritone had filled the air saying "On the desk. Next to your bra. You don't go home with those tonight."

Tori had jerked, nodded quickly, then stepped out of her panties and laid them on the brightly polished wood of the desk top. She'd stood then, uncertain, nervous. Her hands had fluttered down to her lower belly -- she'd wanted to hide...

Her eyes had focused on Anne then. Kneeling next to Reynolds her hand in his lap, his pants undone -- her hand so easily, so practiced glided slowly down... then up along his proud stiff prick. Tori's mouth had parted -- the memory of its silky smoothness had filled her -- she'd hungered unconsciously for it.

Tori'd felt the heat inside of her expand and fill her; her sex became full and engorged, wet with desire. Her breasts had ached suddenly with her need for them to be pressed and kneaded and her nipples to be pinched oh god yes! Pinched and pulled and chewed and... and she'd gasped, fighting to bring her whirling thoughts under control.

Reynolds had watched Tori, fascinated with her reactions. There was no resistance whatsoever, the girl would be quietly commanded and she'd obey. He then sat further back spreading his legs wider, enjoying the languorous hand job Anne had been providing. He had slid his chair back slightly and pointed to the desk in front of him. "Here girl -- sit in front of us. On my desk."

Tori had nodded again then stepped around the large desk towards Reynolds and Anne. She'd felt her cheeks warm as she got closer, had seen the hard veined cock in Anne's hand. She had wanted to go to her knees and wrap her lips around the large mushroom shaped head... to lick up the clear droplets of pre-cum that had oozed out of that little slit... that slit where his semen would burst so wonderfully hard into her warm welcoming mouth.

She'd blinked her eyes and edged by the older man, had heard him say "Keep that skirt pulled up Tori. I want your bare ass on my desktop." Her cheeks had turned burning hot as she'd complied, her bare vulva mere inches away from her patrons face. She watched him inspect it -- it may have been her imagination but she'd thought his cock swelled as he did.

She had leaned back on his desk, the glass cold on her bare skin. She had started to bring her thighs together but saw the look on Reynolds face and stopped. He'd told her then she was to touch herself for him, to masturbate, to pleasure her breasts. He'd wanted her to orgasm for him.

Hearing the words made the fire in her belly pulse and grow. She'd hesitantly brought her fingers to the fur covering her sex -- the curls protecting her sex were slick, soaked wet with her juices. Her other hand had clutched her breast and she'd took in a quick breath...

Reynolds had watched the young woman in front of him part her pussy lips with her finger and slowly rub her clit. Her eyes had been partly closed, her lips open and her pink tongue tip moving. He'd enjoyed the disjointedness presented to him visually -- the well-groomed older woman by his side, her make-up subtle, and her lingerie hideously expensive. And the younger woman in front of him; her plain blouse and sensible skirt had to have come from Wal-Mart he was sure, her feet still clad in the white athletic socks she'd worn under her shoes.

It was her wide hips he'd thought absentmindedly, that was her special trait. They made her tits look smaller than they actually were, made her ass look so scrumptiously delicious -- to look at her made a man think of breeding. That and her fresh scrubbed innocence. His cock had throbbed with his need to cum.

It was the sensual licentiousness of the scene that had gotten to Tori. Since that time her dad barged in as she'd been pleasuring herself -- she'd felt a need to have someone watch her. It had become a fantasy that never failed to arouse her. And to have her new patron not only watch her, but... his hard sex throbbed and pulsed so...

She'd watched Anne's hand work that magnificent staff mere feet from her. the woman's fingers were skilled -- Tori had watched them squeeze the shaft hard then release -- slide smoothly but then got rough -- and that beautiful hard male member responded to her. It was magical. And viewing it had made her sex tingle, feel hot and full -- she'd felt her internal muscles clench then release. She needed...

"Turn over child, onto your belly" she'd heard Reynolds rasp. She hadn't questioned him as she obeyed. Her breasts had dangled below her torso, rock hard nipples just touching the cold glass laid over wood of his desktop as her crucifix laid flat on the hard shiny surface. Her bottom was up in the air and her hand had slid so wantonly between her labia...

Anne had felt Reynolds stand -- she'd rose with him keeping her hand on his cock. She had figured he was going to fuck the silly cow on his desk -- she wasn't surprised to see his fingers sink into her sopping wet cunt. She'd had to admit the girl's moaning was doing a number on her -- and she'd been intrigued with how Reynolds was going to get off.

Tori'd gasped and moaned as she'd felt fingers enter her. Oh God she'd prayed... thank you for providing me this moment. Her orgasm was so close...

"Bring your ass down little girl" Reynolds had said huskily. He was not going to fuck her -- yet, perhaps never. However that wonderful ass deserved his attention. He'd felt Tori's pussy grip his fingers, her asshole had dimpled as her muscles tightened then relaxed. She'd been on the knife edge of an orgasm -- he knew what would send her over the edge.

Anne had understood what Reynolds wanted when he'd used his free hand to open his desk drawer. Inside was a pot of lube with the lid partially off, she'd pushed it aside and quickly dipped the middle finger of her free hand into it. Coated with the thick viscous lube she'd brought her hand behind her master and probed between his slim muscular butt cheeks. She'd found the tight muscular ringed entrance to his ass -- she'd pushed and he'd quietly moaned.

Tori had been lost in a fog of lust, memories and fantasies she'd had since that one time with her father. Reynolds had taken his place, and instead of leaving her room in her mind he'd stayed and adoringly watched his daughter touch herself... she'd felt Reynold's fingers in her and it felt so wonderful.

"...daddy..." she'd said closing her eyes surrendering to the delicious feel of it. She'd been so close to an orgasm, she'd wanted to be penetrated, to be ridden but whatever daddy wanted - it would be all right.

Anne's finger'd found the hard knob of Reynold's prostate and she'd rubbed it. His cock had swelled and his balls had tightened -- she'd aimed his cock to the small of the young youth pastor's back. She had grinned thinking of the mess that was going to be left on the inside of the little cow's skirt. That almost made up for her missing her master's first time with the slut she'd thought. Almost.

Tori'd been on the knife's edge of orgasm when she'd felt the first splatter of hot liquid on her back, heard the panting groan from Reynolds. She'd realized what happened and the lewdness of the act did in fact send her over that edge. She'd cried out "Daddy!" as she'd spasmed, her sex gripping and milking the fingers within her. She'd unconsciously ground herself onto her hand as wave after wave of sweet release crashed within her body.

Anne enjoyed giving hand jobs, she'd always been fascinated with how a man's cock reacted as they came. The twitching jerk, the pulsing of the shaft -- the filling of that wonderfully veiny tube that ran along the underside of the man's prick -- how the meaty cock head swelled then spat jet after jet of creamy semen. It was a process she adored... and she typically knelt with Reynolds towering over her and his load streamed onto her face.

Not that time. No, that time she was able to get a little of her own back with the strumpet in front of her. Pure church going pastor she'd grinned -- as she jerked her master's cock and aimed his load all over the little whore's ass. God she hoped the little twat's husband would somehow see the cum stains on the inside of her skirt. She'd smiled as her hand worked Reynold's cock, her other finger massaging his prostate.

His slave knew how to give a hand job Reynolds had reflected as he caught his breath. And as he'd hoped his cum had been messily splattered over the wonderfully full ass laid out in front of him. He'd touched Anne's hand and quietly said "Stop" and she did, then felt her finger slowly removed from his ass. She knew a lot of whore's tricks Reynolds had thought -- and he'd shared those with her husband during their weekly after hour's drinks.

He'd gone commando for the session and allowed his slacks to slide down his legs, kicking free of them. He'd rubbed his cock in a pool of his semen on Tori's ass, then walked around the desk until he was standing close to her face. He'd looked at Anne and caught her smirk just before she hid it, smiled back at her in return. "Clean Mrs. Quirke if you would Anne. Use your tongue -- do a good job of it."

His eyes had bored into hers as he pressed his cock against Tori's lips. With a small smile the younger woman's mouth opened and she took him in, sighed her pleasure and contentment. Her tongue had been soft and unhurried and he stood staring at his slave.

Anne had wanted to protest but she'd learned her lesson the last time she did. That had cost her. She'd been brought by her husband to Reynold's house, and after leading her inside the bastard had made her strip. Grinning and chuckling he'd made her climb onto the top of a rough and equally sturdy table then tied her arms over her head to a heavy ring secured to a rafter.

She'd been made to seat herself on a specially equipped Sybian, and after her arms were secured her husband -- oh god her husband - had strapped her ankles to the side of device -- she couldn't move away from it. Reynolds and her fucking asshole of a spouse then spent hours playing with the controls as they drank, smoked cigars and watched porn. She'd lost count of the orgasms she'd endured -- her cunt was numb for days afterwards.

Anne didn't know how long she'd ridden the Sybian -- her orgasms had reached a point where they never really ended and she'd hung limp, moaning, shaking and babbling.

The two men had tired of her unresponsiveness, and had taken turns using a hand held vibe turned on full then touching it against the golden disk suspended from her clitoral hood. The sensations of it had felt as if her clitoris had been struck by raw electric current. The sensation had caused her to shriek, to thrash and fight her bonds as the subsequent orgasms ripped through her.

They had made a game of having her beg, to agree to ever more humiliating and debasing demands so as to keep the little buzzing nightmare away from her masters mark of ownership. All while the Sybian pulsed and twisted and buzzed inside her cunt and asshole.

After she was finally released, her body aching, sweat soaked and disheveled, she'd been left sprawled limply on the floor as both of the men laughingly jerked themselves off on her face.

She hadn't been allowed to dress after they'ed finished. Instead Reynolds had grabbed her, jerked her upright and pushed her stumbling out into the night. He'd shoved her into her car and hissed "Next time your husband flogs you. He wants to you know. He'll have less mercy that I would. Remember." He'd thrust her wadded panties into her mouth as her husband chuckled.

On the way home the bastard had stopped for coffee. She had been left to sit naked in the passenger seat, cum still glistening on her face, the panties still in her mouth.

Anne would never rebel from that point forward. She could never recollect to what she'd agreed to during that long session; but she knew that both her husband and worse Reynolds wouldn't ever forget.

So no, that momentary flash of protest died. Anne had quickly looked down at the pools of cum on Tori's body, then stepped between the younger woman's legs, She leaned over and unhesitatingly licked her master's semen from the warm skin off Tori's ass. It had been humiliating. Worse she had found herself enjoying it.

Subsequent meetings were variation on the same theme. By the third one Tori was eager to remove her undergarments and skirt for Reynolds, and would happily sit on his desk and pleasure herself for him. On his suggestion she'd shower before their appointment -- their last engagement Reynolds had Anne lick and suck on Tori's toes as he watched the younger woman bring herself to orgasm on his desk.

He continued to use Tori's ass to masturbate onto, and have Anne lick his cum off her. This time was going to be special -- a graduation of sorts.

He'd told Tori not to orgasm until he gave his permission. Reynold's calendar was clear and he intended this session to last longer than those that'd come before. He sat back and reveled in the pleasure Anne was bringing to him, her lips circled around the meat of his glans, her hands smoothly stroked his shaft using Tori's plain white cotton panties.

As usual Tori was lost in her own little universe as she teased and stroked her clit -- twisted and pinched her nipples, breathing hard at times then slowing her actions to a bare gentle caress. She'd begun to leave droplets of her essence on Reynolds desk -- Reynolds liked that.

He also liked Tori's response to Anne. Her quiet moans as Anne licked his semen off of her was a clear sign that he could escalate. And he had -- after that second meeting he had Anne use her fingers inside Tori's pussy as she'd lap his cum off of her. Not so much as a whimper of protest from the youth pastor's mouth -- this session would be very instructive.

"Tori" he said quietly and her eyes opened. It took a moment it seemed for them to focus -- he gave her the time and when he had her full attention continued. "Off the desk dear girl, this time I want you standing."

She slid to the floor and stood in front of him as he pushed back and away. One hand slowly stroking her furry slit, the other pinching a nipple. He smiled then said "Good, now turn and lay your breasts onto the desk top. We want access to your other parts..."

She smiled and turned, laid her upper body down onto the desk. Her ass fully opened before his face -- her well-shaped thighs spread. Her hand was still in place, her fingers slowly slid up and down her plump lips as he watched. It would be so easy to stand and fill her with his cock. But not yet. He wasn't sure if he'd ever fuck her -- that wouldn't ultimately serve his purpose. He looked down below the fringe of fur peeking between her thighs and saw Anne. She was kneeling under his desk, the fingers of her one hand toying with the golden bauble hanging from her clit hood, her face inclined upwards, and her eyes locked onto the belly and furred Mons inches from her.

"Anne" his voice purred. She shivered he saw. She knew what he was going to have her do next. He nodded and continued. "Lick Tori Anne. Not to orgasm -- yet."

He watched as Anne moved, placed herself under the younger woman, her face tilted upwards. He heard Tori sigh, say "Ohhh... yes. Hmmm..." as Anne's tongue parted Tori's labia. Reynolds pulled open the desk drawer and pushed the lid from the pot of lube he left there aside. He dipped his fingers into it then brought them to the delicious ass in front of him. He worked the thick slippery gel between the younger woman's ass cheeks -- doing so made his cock throb and drool pre-cum.

12