The Good Doctor Ch. 02

Story Info
She gives the doctor what he needs.
1.8k words
4.24
29.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 05/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paerotica
paerotica
52 Followers

He laid back, face up, ready to do whatever was required. She moved her body on top of his, sitting on his hips, facing his feet. He felt the magic of the cuffs being put on his ankles and the spreader bar going on. His legs accommodated it beautifully, and it further put him into "the zone." That delicious mindset where he could give it all up to her.

She then, slowly, lowered herself onto his face. He began by licking the full length of her pussy, between her lips, up to her clit, where he began to suck, in earnest. He could gather from her response that he was doing something right. Her excitement was evident, her juices ran down between her legs, and he had to swallow often to keep up with her production.

His jaws ached, his tongue was tired but she was not climaxing. It felt too good to her, he was too expert at servicing her and she wasn't in any hurry to end it with an orgasm. She would raise herself just long enough to let him catch his breath before starting the process all over again.. He took a chance and slipped his tongue inside her asshole, hoping that might send her over the edge, that might be the push that she needed.

Initially, she gasped, then moaned. She was bucking against his face, pushing herself against his nose, she was oh-so-close to climaxing. He soldiered on, determined to give her an orgasm unlike any other she had ever had.

Suddenly, she stopped moving and he thought she was finally coming. But instead of the onslaught of juices he was prepared to slurp up, she lifted herself off of his face. This was followed by a succession of slaps, via her crop, to his cock.

His knees drew up to his chest, instinctively, to protect his jewels. She swatted his knees away, forced them back to the ground as she bent over to lick his balls, run her tongue over the tip of his cock. He was growing hard, quickly, and the combination of pain and pleasure was almost more than he could handle, as she alternated her licking with quick slaps of her crop. She unwrapped the leather cord which had been hanging around her neck and began to expertly wrap his cock and balls tightly, threading the cord between his balls, up and over his cock. She expertly trussed it up, back and forth. He felt the cord getting tighter and tighter across his cock and then back down between his balls, practically cutting them off completely. Again, the pain was great, unique and controlled. The pleasure he experienced weighed equally against the pain, exciting him even further.

"So, you think you can just go and stick your tongue up my asshole without my noticing? Without my permission? Did I give you permission to stick your tongue there?," she asked.

He shook his head.

"Did I give you permission to respond to my question?"

He didn't move a muscle, he just looked up at her, hoping that his punishment wouldn't be too severe or leave permanent marks.

"Close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you to do so," she instructed.

She walked away from him and he heard her rustling through her bag.

He tensed up as he heard her walking back towards him.

"Okay, babe, just relax, and I will try very hard not to hurt you too much," her voice coming from the direction of his feet. "Now raise your legs into the air. Bend your knees. I am only interested in your bum," she instructed.

He did as she requested but his whole body was shaking. This was new territory for him and it didn't make him feel at all better when she began to mock him.

"It seems only fair that if you can stick something up my bum, I should be able to do the same. Seeing as how you didn't ask my permission, I won't be asking for yours either," she said.

His knees were against his chest, the spreader bar was keeping his ankles and feet wide apart, and he was helpless to stop her. His cock was wrapped tightly, his balls felt like they were in a vice, and his nipples were on fire. Could it get any worse? He felt the chill of the lube as it slid down from his balls into the crack of his ass and he shuddered. She began with a finger, sliding it in and out, trying to open him up, stretching his hole, then two fingers, probing deeper and deeper.

He knew that if his cock weren't wrapped up so, he would have come when she touched him there. It was his most sensitive spot and he loved it, the response was immediate. He would do anything to feel something in his asshole but he couldn't confess this to anyone. If he did, they might think he was gay or that he wanted a man to fuck him. But, in reality, he didn't. He couldn't even entertain that thought but he knew that he had always wanted a woman to fuck him. This was territory he didn't let himself wander into very often. He was a man, after all. What kind of man wants to feel something being shoved up his ass if he's not gay?

His Mistress was beginning to work a plug into his ass. She twisted it and turned it, so as to allow his hole time to get larger. As the plug stretched him wider and wider, she began to lick his cock and to suck on his balls. She was teasing him and torturing him. He didn't know how much more he could take.

"C'mon, big boy, let's go into the bedroom," she suggested, after the plug was inserted..."I will be more comfortable there."

She helped him to his feet, and she laughed as he made his way into the bedroom with the spreader bar between his legs and the plug in his ass. She kept slapping him with her crop or her hand. His ass was getting red and it was turning her on. Her slave, her worshipper, her pet was ready to serve.

When he had struggled into the bedroom, she pushed him onto the bed and the movement of that caused the plug to push its way out.

"Uh-oh, what have we here?," she said, teasingly. "I thought I made myself clear that I wanted you to keep this in your ass, nice and tight-like? Apparently you didn't take me seriously. Maybe you will after this."

She used the crop to slap his balls, his cock, his nipples, his sore asshole and ass, all over, the tops of his thighs, and the bottoms of his feet. She was rotating him as she cropped him.

"There? Is that enough of a reminder to keep the plug in your fucking asshole?

Or would you like something larger? Maybe a strap-on dildo or a big vibrator? Would you like me to get a man in here to fuck you up the ass? Do you think that is what you truly long for, my pet?"

He had tears in his eyes. The pain was intense and he couldn't defend himself, not against her and especially not against his inner thoughts and desires.

"Answer me," she bellowed.

"No, no, Mistress, I don't want a man to fuck me!," he answered pitifully.

"But you do want me to fuck you, don't you?" she probed further.

"May I answer, honestly?" he asked, sheepishly, tiring of her crop and her hand.

"Yes, I always expect honesty from my pet."

"Yes, Mistress, more than anything, I want you to fuck me. I want to feel your cock as it slides into my ass. I want to feel like I am being ripped apart by your cock, yours and yours alone, my Mistress."

"Do you really believe that you are ready for such a large endeavor?" she asked.

"I will trust you to make these decisions. Whenever you believe me to be ready and whatever brings you the most pleasure, I am here to serve you in whatever way you wish," he answered perfectly.

"Oh, my pet, those are wonderful words to hear from you but I fear you give me too much credit. I want you to pleasure me, of course, but I am not interested in hurting you - too much. I also want you to grow, to delve into the dark shadows of yourself. I want you to be vulnerable, to expose yourself to me. If it requires my fucking you up the ass, I look forward to it."

As she was speaking those words which made his heart race, she raised his hands above his head and tied them, slowly, methodically, to the bedposts. He was, of course, face up. His tongue and his mouth were ready to service her, his nipples were ready to be abused, and his cock at her full disposal.

"Oh, babe, this is the way I truly love to see you. You are helpless before me, completely trusting me to care for you. Now, open your mouth for me. Next time you won't be so quick to let the plug slide out if you know that you have to lubricate it yourself."

He fought her, turning his head from side to side. She was taking this too far and he was not about to taste his own ass. Pleasuring her ass was pure delight but tasting his own made his stomach turn.

He was much bigger and stronger than his mistress. He was sure he could fight her off.

"Open your mouth, you son of a bitch," she screamed. He continued to avoid the plug going into his mouth but his mistress was getting irritated. He could see that she was pushing his limits.

"Okay, if that is the way you want to do this, that's fine. We will do it your way. You let me know when you are ready to play by my rules," Mistress said.

She got off the bed, turned out the lights in the bedroom and slammed the door behind her. His Mistress left him there in the dark. He was naked and he was cold and he was still wet with her juices. He could smell her and taste her and feel her all over his face.

He knew, in his heart, he had made a horrible mistake not obeying her. He claimed that he wanted nothing more in his life than to turn himself over to his Mistress but, in reality, he could not do all that she asked. He had failed her. He was ashamed of himself.

His Mistress was making it very apparent that he had failed her. But what could he do now? He knew one thing for certain. There would be hell to pay when she re-entered the room.

He closed his eyes and prayed for sleep but his body continued to shake. His mind was overwhelmed with equal parts fear and passion.

paerotica
paerotica
52 Followers