The Good Doctor: Origins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think I've felt this way in a very long time." She said, and looked up into his green eyes, put her hand on the back of his head and pulled him to her lips.

They started slow, enjoying the moment of emotion, but their kisses got more fervent as passion began to take over. Their tongues danced together as hands roamed over bodies and hips ground together. Nurse Sweet moaned as Rob's lips left her mouth and began trailing down her neck, leaving her skin burning where they met. Her hands reached underneath his shirt and she ran her hands across his hard back as he planted kisses on her collarbone.

Rob ground hard against her sex, and she could feel her panties were soaked with arousal. Insistently she began pulling at the hem of his shirt in the front, needing to feel his hard muscles and warm skin against hers. Ceasing his assault on her neck and chest, Rob lifted his arms above his head and allowed her to remove his shirt.

Freed from their prison, Nurse Sweet was able to run her hands along the smooth, hard planes of his chest and lightly haired abs. She moaned at the feeling of them beneath her fingers and she could feel them jump with pleasure when she lightly raked her nails along them. She planted light kisses across his chest as he pulled her close to unzip her uniform from behind. Once she was unzipped, Nurse Sweet stepped back and let the uniform fall to the floor, exposing her white lace bra and soaked panties to Rob who groaned at the sight and reached out to pull her close as he once again kissed her passionately.

Nurse Sweet could feel his abs press against her flat stomach and she moaned as his erection ground against her panties, sending electric jolts coursing from her stomach to her clit. Her knees were becoming weak with passion as Rob gently pushed her towards the bed, his lips never leaving hers. When they reached the edge of the bed, Rachel allowed him to lay her back and she groaned into his mouth as the change in position placed more pressure on her leaking cunt.

"Pants...off..." she panted between kisses and she took a moment to catch her breath while Rob stood to remove his jeans.

Within moments he was on top of her again, this time with only two thin articles of clothing between them. She arched her back and pumped her hips up and down as Rob's kisses went down her neck and across her chest. He took advantage of this position to reach underneath her and unhook her bra while planting a searing kiss in the hollow of her neck.

Nurse Sweet gritted her teeth and hissed in pleasure. She pulled her arms through her bra strap and Rob removed it, revealing her heaving chest. Again she hissed as she lay back down and Rob kissed her neck and ran his palms over her hard nipples. He kissed lower and lower eventually reaching the valley between her mounds. She arched her back at the sensation near her breasts and wrapped her legs around his lower back, drawing his throbbing member tightly against her dripping sex. Rob grinned and pinched and rolled her nipples, causing her to pant and hiss in pleasure.

After a number of torturous moments, Rob continued his trail of kisses down her body, taking time to flick his tongue into her navel which caused her hips to buck upwards. Finally, he reached the hem of her soaking panties. Gently, without using his hands which were still attending to her breasts, he grasped the elastic band of her panties with his teeth and carefully began to pull them down her legs.

She moaned and clenched her thighs tightly together at the sudden sensation of cool air on her wet cunt. Rob chuckled and kissed and licked his way back up her legs after he had fully removed her panties. When he reached her clenched thighs Rob removed his hands from her breasts to gently pry them apart. Her cunt was leaking copious amounts of arousal and without pretense Rob leaned forward and licked her slit from base to clit, marveling at the slightly spicy taste of her juices.

"Yessssssss..." Nurse Sweet hissed as she played with her tits.

Rob took this moment to plunge one finger into her cunt and found that it was as hot as a furnace. She bucked her hips at the intrusion, trying to fill the need within her. In response, Rob added another finger and began to rub her upper walls and he felt her g-spot expand. As he plunged her depths, Nurse Sweet's breath came quicker and her moans became more audible. Soon he had he writhing and bucking with need as her need grew. Leaning in, Rob sucked her protruding clit into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it.

This sent her over the edge and she arched her back and moaned loudly as her orgasm overtook her. Cum streamed from her pussy, coating Rob's hand and pooling beneath her ass. As her hips bucked slightly with the aftershocks of her orgasm, he stood and removed his boxer briefs, allowing his rock hard cock to spring free.

Nurse Sweet saw that he was standing with his cock out through the haze of her post-orgasmic bliss and she sat up to sit on the edge of the bed. This position placed Rob's cock directly in line with her mouth and she flicked her tongue out to lick the tip of his cock, which was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum. Rob groaned and closed his eyes at the sensation and bucked his hips slightly as her mouth enveloped the engorged head of his cock. Slowly she worked more and more of his eight inch cock into her mouth, rubbing the underside of his shaft with her tongue and causing jolts of arousal to travel through his entire body. Eventually she managed to get about half his cock in before she could go no further.

Slowly at first, but then building speed she began to fuck her own mouth with his cock. The sensation was overwhelming, and Rob did not think he could hold on much longer after about five minutes so he gently pulled his cock out of her mouth. Getting the message, Nurse Sweet lie back on the bed and spread her legs.

"Fuck me." She hissed and grabbed her legs beneath the knees, pulling them back to fully expose her dribbling cunt.

"With pleasure..." Rob said and got on his knees between her spread thighs and positioned the head of his cock in the center of her heat.

Slowly he rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her slit, sending jolts of pleasure through his body as well as coating the head of his prick with her juices.

Rob's teasing was maddening and Nurse Sweet moaned in frustration which was turned into a moan of rapture as he slowly sank all eight inches of his cock into her molten core. Rob could feel the tightness of her core gently contract and grip his cock. The sensations almost sent him over the edge but the rush of pleasure faded to a more manageable level and he began to slowly piston his cock into her cunt. From his position, Rob could observe Nurse Sweet as her pleasure began to overcome her. Her low moans were soon short, high-pitched squeals of delight. As he pistoned his cock faster, he grabbed handfuls of her breasts and leaned in to capture her mouth with his own.

Hungrily she returned his kisses, shoving her tongue into his mouth and pulling at his lower lip with her teeth. Her nails left marks as she dragged them down his back. Mini orgasms coursed through her body and her cunt continued to leak juices around Rob's cock.

After a particularly powerful mini-orgasm Rob could feel his own rising as he felt his balls tighten in impending release. Rob cried out as powerful jets of come erupted from his cock to coat the insides of her cunt. More and more spewed forth, but still Rob could feel no end to his massive orgasm. The sensation of his hot cum had triggered Nurse Sweet's own massive one and combined juices flowed out around him and pooled on the sheets, but still Rob did not let up.

"Come on me!" Nurse Sweet was yelling and Rob, barely able to function because of the intensity of his orgasm, managed to withdraw his cock from her.

It was still spraying jet after jet of cum but these landed on her tits and stomach, creating a sticky mess. The sight of Rob's cum coating her body sent Nurse Sweet into another earth-shaking orgasm, and a stream of cum erupted from her pussy and coated Rob's stomach.

Finally, after what seemed like minutes, Rob's orgasm faded and he lay down next to Nurse Sweet, who's entire body from her breasts down was covered with thick, white cum. Rob's own tight stomach glistened with cum that had sprayed from Nurse Sweet's cunt. All in all the bed and both partners were a mess.

"Mmmmmmm..." Nurse Sweet moaned, finally coming to after her post-orgasm stupor, "That was amazing."

She rubbed Rob's cum all over her body, marveling at how it leaked through her fingers because of its thickness. Rob watched as she put pressure on her pelvis, causing a stream of combined fluids to flow from her pussy and on to the already soaked sheets.

"What a mess." Rob said, not surprised to find that he was not in the least exhausted, "I guess I'm 'hyper-efficient' in cum production too."

"You certainly are." Nurse Sweet said sleepily.

"Come on, let's get this mess cleaned up to you can get some sleep." Rob said and the two quickly showered together (although Nurse Sweet was too tired for any fun) and then changed the sheets.

As Nurse Sweet drifted straight to sleep, Rob sat wide awake thinking that maybe this gig wasn't too bad after all...

**************

Engineer was excited. He had finally perfected the mass production process, built almost all the machines he needed, and had just ordered the raw materials he would use to build his army. Within a few weeks time he would be ready to begin production. He already had built a prototype, but Sydney had insisted it was too expensive, and he had to make a few changes to decrease production costs, but they were still his crowing achievement.

Rob had been child's play. Bio-B0t On3 was superior in every way. He had kept Rob's consciousness and free-will intact...that was a flaw. The mind he decided to implant into his Bio-B0ts was a little more...complient...and Bio-B0t One3 was the perfect soldier: loyal, fearless, and above all else...ruthless.

Yes, Engineer was a genius alright; a mad genius perhaps, but a genius all the same.

With Rob, Engineer had transferred his mind through direct link to the bio-mechanical replica. For his Bio-B0ts he had linked his chosen mind to a massive super computer that then condensed it into a programmable code. With a few adjustments, Engineer had managed to remove free will from the mind. Now it was ready to be copied and uploaded into the programmable brains of the Bio-B0ts.

It was this code that Engineer decided to check one last time before he left went to sleep (he slept in the lab). Confident that all was set, he saved the code and put the computer on sleep-mode. As he lay down on his ratty cot, Engineer smiled to himself and sang praises to lull himself to sleep.

What Engineer did not notice was the extra period he had inserted into a rather unassuming piece of code. However that one line of code set up a chain of events that would change history forever....

*

Note: Hope you guys liked this one. I feel like my writing gets a little bit better every time I write a section. Let me know if you agree.

I think this chapter may bring a lot of 'loose ends' together and make a more coherent story line for you Readers.

Thank you,

Secret_Reader