The Good Doctor: Retaliation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The building they stopped in front of was deep in the projects and looked about to fall down. The windows were all blown out and it appeared that a fire had destroyed most of the interior.

"Was it always this shitty?" Raid asked.

"Always." Mortar stated bluntly.

Raid had never been to the Secret Base and Mortar had only been there once. They had been late comers to Slade's cause and had only seen any real action in the final battle of the War. After the epic showdown in Nashville where Giovanni defeated Slade, Mortar had abandoned the other members of the Party to their deaths. He stole a motorcycle and raced back to Dallas before anyone noticed he was gone. Mortar had gotten the location of the Secret Base from a friend of a friend and it was there that he hightailed to in order to save his own ass. For three days he had holed up in the underground bunker before deciding to get out of Dallas, where Giovanni's scouts were prowling the streets, picking up stray Party members.

For years Mortar wandered across the U.S, avoiding Giovanni's trackers, stealing what he needed and sometimes killing for it. After a while the trackers were less plentiful and eventually they had all but disappeared. The Corps' golden years were long gone and for the past couple of years Mortar had lived in relative peace. The 44 year-old former villain had even considered settling down before something made him to decide to return to Dallas, but not before stopping in Austin where he ran into Raid at a strip club.

They had been in the same unit back in the War but he only really knew her by sight. She had been only a kid during the war, although a deadly one and Mortar found himself extremely aroused as he watched her still-young body writhe up on stage.

After her dance, Mortar had offered to buy her a drink and they had made quick companions; something Mortar rarely ever did. They stayed in Austin for another month, searching for other Party members, but moved on after somebody (who was it again?) had told Mortar to move on to Dallas. Raid could be annoying at times, but her aggressive spirit and love for discord appealed to Mortar. Plus, she wasn't bad to look at either...the memory of her strip dance haunted his every dream.

"So are we going in or what?" Raid's high-pitched voice demanded.

Mortar had been so caught up in memories he had almost forgotten where they were.

"Yeh, come on." The hulking man led her into the building's lobby.

In the back of the room was an elevator that was unnaturally clean amidst the soot-blackened walls. Mortar stepped around debris as he made his way toward it, Raid following silently after. When they reached the elevator doors Mortar paused. Last time he had been there all he had to do was speak his name and the doors had opened...he just hoped the security hadn't been updated.

"Mortar." He said to the elevator and waited.

To his relief, he heard the rattling sound of an old elevator make its way towards them. After about thirty seconds the sound stopped and the elevator doors opened. But just as he was about to enter, Mortar was thrown back ten feet by a blast of energy. Luckily, Raid had been standing to his left and he did not crush her as he was thrown.

When Mortar had fled from the Mayor's office he hadn't had time to locate his hammer before catching up with Raid (he had sent her to the wrong address). He stood defenseless against an unknown foe who had managed to throw him like he was....Brick...or something.

"Who's that!?" Mortar demanded.

Raid had vanished into some dark corner. The compact sniper gun she wore disassembled in a small "Hello Kitty" backpack was probably already put together and aimed at the elevator doors.

"Is that you, Mortar?" A female voice called from the darkness.

A faint glow was coming from the elevator and Mortar watched as the silhouette of a woman walked out.

"Who are you?" Mortar asked again, squinting against the darkness.

The woman giggled, "Silly me, you can't see!" She clapped her hands and suddenly the cracked and broken overhead lights came to life, bathing the room in soft white light and revealing Raid crouched in a corner with a pick gun pointed in the woman's direction, "And Raid!"

Mortar blinked against the sudden brightness and at the strange appearance of the woman. She had grey skin with black lines running along it, her lips and hair were pitch black and her eyes were black pits. Her outfit consisted of a black leather bra and tight leather pants which Mortar particularly enjoyed noticing...

"One more time," Mortar growled at the strangely sexy woman, "Who. Are. You?"

For a moment the woman looked confused, and then she laughed, "Oh yeh! New body!" She ran her hands down it seductively, "It's me, Slade!"

Raid came cautiously forward, her petite body tense and ready for anything, "Slade is a man."

The woman who called herself Slade rolled her eyes, "I am everything, darling, catch up."

'Well she definitely has Slade's air of superiority' Mortar thought.

"A well deserved one, I assure you." The woman said.

"Well you can read minds..." Mortar was still not completely convinced.

"Never satisfied..." The woman said before throwing her head back and reaching her arms out at her sides.

A sudden breeze flew through the building and the air became charged. The lights that had just recently came to life started blowing out one by one with loud *pop*s. Shadows of grotesque shapes and creatures danced along the walls and across the floor. One shadow came close to Mortar and paralyzing fear gripped him. Whispers came from around him and the edges of his vision were starting to fade. Soon the darkness would take him....

"Stop!" Mortar shouted.

The shadows disappeared as the lights came on once more. The woman...Slade, Mortar was now convinced...stared at him expectantly.

"Convinced?" She asked, cocking her head.

"Convinced." Mortar said and Raid nodded in agreement.

"Good!" Slade exclaimed, "Now what the hell are you doing here?"

"We're members of the Party aren't we?" Mortar asked.

Slade narrowed her eyes, her mood suddenly dark, "You ran away..." She accused.

Unnerved, Mortar's voice became quiet, "How did you..."

"I know all!" Slade barked, "I've watched my Party from my prison for twenty six years...no one bothered to rescue me. Instead, you all ran away from Giovanni like frightened children!"

"If Giovanni defeated YOU, we never thought..." Mortar started, wishing Raid would jump in at any time.

"I was never DEFEATED!" Slade screamed and a light bulb blew, "I was IMPRSIONED! ABLE TO BE RESCUED!"

Slade's fury was infamous, and Mortar was starting to get nervous. When he heard that Slade was freed he was expecting to be welcomed back.

Slade was still ranting, "But no one came to RESCUE me...instead...I had to OUTSOURCE! An entire army of super humans and I get stuck with a crazy Russian and his business partner, not to mention the whack job scientist!"

"Slade, if we had thought..." Raid said softly, and Mortar could see she was trying very hard to contain her own quick temper.

"Save it, Raid." Slade said, suddenly calmer, "I just had to vent a little frustration. You have no idea how annoying this Russian is. 'World domination, blah blah, money, blah blah, revenge, blah blah BLAH'."

"So...you do want us back?" Mortar asked tentatively.

"Want is a strong word, dear, more like NEED." Slade said, "I sent a message out to all surviving members of the Party to come and relieve me of this torment."

So that's where Mortar had heard Slade was back...from Slade herself. Clever.

"Come on now, you're back in." Slade said as she turned back toward the elevator.

Mortar glanced at Raid and they exchanged a look before following after their long-lost leader. The three of them piled into the elevator, Mortar ducking to avoid hitting the ceiling and Raid and Slade squished into a corner to avoid Mortar's huge size.

"So I saw the news today," Slade said as the elevator creaked and groaned downward, "Take a little detour before coming to see little old me?"

Mortar laughed deep in his chest, "Yeh, happened to notice a news report that said the Corps had raided City Hall and was holding the Mayor hostage; I had to check it out for myself. I sent Raid to you, but I realized I gave her the wrong address somewhere between sending Wraith into the pavement and Brick into a wall."

Slade smirked, "They kicked your sorry ass, didn't they?"

"They're strong..." Mortar grunted.

The elevator came to a shuddering stop and the doors slid open, revealing a large room. The floors were a dark hardwood and the walls were painted pitch black. Dark leather couches and chairs were placed tastefully around a giant fireplace that wasn't lit. In one corner, a full bar housed various vintage liquors. Long hallways lead off in three directions and the fourth wall opened up into a huge kitchen outfitted with the latest equipment. Slade had always had a taste for the finer things, and the Party's safe house exemplified that taste.

"Don't worry," Slade told Mortar as they stepped off the elevator, "The Corps won't be a problem for long."

"That'd be wonderful." Mortar said, "Do you have a plan?"

"Tomorrow, Mortar, when more people have arrived." Slade said, yawning, "Right now, I'm tired, bedrooms are down that hall." She pointed at the hallway directly across from them, "I've got to see Engineer before I turn in though, so help yourself to any room but the one at the end of the hall."

"Thanks." Mortar said.

Slade shrugged and shuffled down a hall to the right of the elevator, "Whatever."

Raid lead the way across the great room and down the hall, pausing before a door second from the left, "Good a one as any." She said and reached for the doorknob, "See you tomorrow."

Maybe it was the adrenaline still coursing through his veins from his encounter with Slade; maybe it was the months of traveling with Raid and looking but not touching; or maybe it was pure craziness that made Mortar grab Raid's hand and spin her around to face him. Maybe it was pent up sexual frustration that made him trap her arm behind her back and force her against his huge body. Perhaps some kind of spell cast by Slade made Mortar lean down almost bent double and place his lips an inch from Raid's; an open invitation. Mortar was never one for flirting, but he wouldn't force this on Raid. He could feel her heart pound against his stomach where her chest pressed close. She was so small in his arms and so vulnerable...but Mortar waited for Raid to make the first move.

"Mortar..." She whispered, her voice filled with surprise and uncertainty.

Mortar remained silent; just stared into Raid's blue eyes and seeing a million thoughts per second racing behind them. Slowly, her previously tense body started to relax against his and her lips parted...but Mortar remained where he was, breathing steadily. He would let her make this decision.

Something gave in a heartbeat and suddenly Raid met Mortar's lips, tentatively at first but then with more hunger. It must have been a strange sight, Mortar bent double while Raid stood on her toes, their tongues dueling with passion. When Raid had started to relax, Mortar released her arm and now her hands were roaming over the broad expanse of his sides and lower back, exploring the hard muscle beneath his black tank-top.

When Raid found the hem of Mortar's shirt her hands slipped inside. A moan escaped from her mouth as she felt the smooth skin and hard muscle and her head fell back, leaving it up open for Mortar's hungry lips.

Mortar kissed and sucked his way across Raid's exposed neck and around her lower jaw. She moaned in response, her hands traveling further up Mortar's back. Raid was so small she couldn't reach all the way around Mortar's torso. Most woman Mortar had been with were above average in height to compensate for Mortar's size. Since a young age Mortar had been huge at just under eight feet tall (it wasn't until later that he found out it was because he was more than human), but this woman was so small...

Mortar growled at the thought of pushing his enormous cock into her tiny body. She would squirm and squeal as he slowly forced his way inside...but Mortar knew she would cum buckets at the sensation.

Raid pulled away from Mortar's roaming lips and stepped back, panting, "Inside." She said and opened the door.

Stooping, so as not to hit the doorframe, Mortar followed after. Raid was already pulling her yellow tank-top with the purple bulls-eye on the front and the long sleeve black shirt she wore underneath off over her head, revealing small breasts hidden by a red lace bra. They would be fun to play with, but what Mortar really wanted was hidden beneath her short, black frilled skirt. That came off next, leaving her with nothing but matching bra and panties and black fish-net stockings.

Mortar's cock stiffened at the sight of her standing there, and his already tight blue jeans became a lot tighter. Already, Mortar could smell the musky scent of Raid's arousal. He peeled off his tank-top for her, revealing the enormous chest and abdominal muscles that were covered with a layer of wiry hair.

"Come here." He growled and Raid obeyed, seemingly hypnotized by the titan.

Standing in front of Mortar, the top of Raid's head only came up to halfway between his navel and his sternum. She used her hands to boldly explore the contours of Mortar's rock-hard muscles and placed wet kisses down his stomach. Muscles jumped beneath her lips and the air cooled the spots where she explored. Raid's mouth was quick and talented and she knew all the right spots to make Mortar's mind go wild and his cock pulse with arousal. Soon his hips were involuntarily bucking against the small woman and he feared he would send her across the room if he lost control.

Mortar looked down at Raid; she looked even smaller when viewed in comparison with his massive expanse of iron muscle. Her hands lightly scratched their way down Mortar's stomach and landed on the waist of his jeans. Using her tiny fingers, Raid unbuttoned the jeans and forced them down his thick legs, but was forced to stop when she reached his boots. It didn't matter, her prize had been uncovered and Mortar would not be going anywhere.

Having no room in his jeans for underwear Mortar's massive cock leapt out of his pants, almost smacking Raid in the face. He couldn't help but let out a low rumble of laughter.

"Easy there," He said, stepping out of his jeans and boots, kicking them aside, "Don't want you to get hurt."

Raid wasn't paying attention; instead she was running her hands over the length of Mortar's cock. It was as long as her forearm and as thick as a normal-sized man's wrist. For a moment Mortar wondered if it would actually fit in Raid's snatch, but all thoughts were driven from his mind when her tongue started working over his sensitive head. The sensation of Raid's quick, skilled tongue was exhilarating and he sucked in a breath as she continued her oral exploration down his shaft.

Mortar knew there was no way it would fit in Raid's mouth, but she was treating it like a lollipop and that was good enough for him. Soon her hands joined the mix and Mortar saw a drop of pre-cum form which was quickly lapped up by an anxious Raid. Reaching down, he softly gripped Raid's hair to get her attention.

"Raid," He grunted as her hands played with his tool and her tongue left wet trails all over it, "I think I need to sit down."

"Need a break?" She teased and then gave his cock one more, long lick before releasing it and standing up.

Growling, Mortar scooped up the tiny Asian in his arms and, after taking one large stride, dumped her on the queen sized bed where she squealed and tried to back away playfully. Mortar grabbed her leg and dragged her back toward him. Bending down, Mortar used one hand to tear way Raid's panties, exposing her tiny pussy, glistening with moisture. It was completely shaved save a small patch of hair right above her...

"Pierced clit?" Mortar inquired, "Kinky, kinky girl..."

"What are you doing all the way up there?" Raid teased, sitting up to unhook and remove her bra, "Don't you want to get a closer look?"

Raid crawled up the bed, exposing her tiny ass and glistening sex to Mortar before turning around to lie on her back. Lewdly, she spread her legs wide, inviting Mortar to come between them.

Slowly, Mortar knelt on the bed. It squeaked and groaned at his massive weight and Mortar wondered if it would break when he finally got around to fucking Raid. That was a problem for later, though, for right then there was a succulent present right before him that he couldn't wait to taste.

"What are you going to do to me?" Raid asked, pinching her nipples and arching her back.

"I'm going to lick your cunt until you cum all over my face." Mortar growled, grabbing Raid's thighs and hooking her legs over his massive shoulders.

He could smell the arousal coming from her leaking cunt and feel her heat as he leaned in closer. Mortar gripped Raid's hips to pull her in the last few inches he needed to get at her snatch. Her waist was so small his thumbs touched right above her clit. Experimentally, Mortar moved his left thumb down a half an inch and flicked on end of the metal bar that was pierced through it.

Raid let loose a gasp and Mortar watched as a small gush of moisture escaped her opening. He used his tongue to quickly lap it up, savoring the unique taste.

"Do you like that?" He asked, the vibrations from his deep voice elicited another small gasp from her.

"Yes. Do it more." Raid said as she rubbed her body and teased her nipples.

Complying, Mortar flicked the piercing again.

"Like that?" Mortar asked, flicking the bar again and again, watching her pussy quiver each time.

"More..." She hissed.

"I am doing it more..." Mortar teased, enjoying Raid's exasperated sigh.

"DO more!" She moaned, clawing desperately at his hands, trying to get at her own sex, but Mortar prevented it.

"Tell me what you want." Mortar said, continuing to flick her piercing and occasionally licking up the moisture that trickled out of her opening with the tip of his tongue.

"I want you to fuck my tiny pussy with your tongue." Raid moaned.

"My pleasure..." Mortar rumbled before sliding his tongue from the base of her sex to her clit. He gave her piercing a flick with the tip before sucking it into his mouth. Fingers tangled in Mortar's long blond hair as Raid encouraged his efforts, grinding her sex against his mouth. He could barely breath he was pressed to tight against her, but the tangy taste and exhilaratingly musky smell of her sex was worth it.

"Do you like this?" Mortar asked as he licked and sucked the outside of her cunt.

"Yess..." Raid hissed, tugging at his hair.

She clamped her thighs tight around his head when his tongue plunged into her heat, her pussy so tight that Mortar's tongue was met with resistance. As he penetrated and lapped at her inner walls Mortar's thoughts again turned to forcing his cock into her unyielding sheath. First he would need to make her cum in order to make the penetration more pleasurable for her.

Redoubling his efforts, Mortar used his thumb to grind down hard on Raid's pleasure button. Her previous moans and sighs were becoming louder. Under his fingers Mortar could feel the rapid rise and fall of her soft stomach and when her hands fisted his hair hard he knew she was close to cumming.

"Cum for me." Mortar commanded thumbing her clit, "Cum all over my face."

Raid was eager to comply, "Fuck....fuck.....FUCKKK!" She screamed as she let go.

Moisture gushed out of her cunt where Mortar eagerly lapped it up. As she came Mortar continued to apply pressure to her clit. It wasn't until a full thirty seconds later that Raid's orgasm subside enough for her to release his head from between her thighs.