The Good Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
She finally breaks free of social restrictions.
1.1k words
4.19
10.1k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 09/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents were very preoccupied with what other people thought of them and lived their lives to please everyone around them. They instilled that in me from a young age. I was always a good girl. I studied hard, got good grades, and married by the time I was 24. My parents had every reason to be proud of me.

Lance, my husband, is a quiet man. He is a contractor and away from home a lot. He is loyal, hard working and totally devoted to me. Since he makes such a good salary I didn't have to work. I didn't mind at all. I spent time with my family and volunteered a lot.

Despite the outward appearance of happiness, I always felt as if something was missing. I couldn't put my finger on it, but I knew that it was lacking. I always suppressed the feeling when it arose by throwing myself into an activity.

One day in October, Lance came home quieter than usual. He had his dinner in silence and watched the news. I knew that he would tell me what was bothering him when he was ready so I busied myself with cleaning the kitchen and tidying up the living room.

After the news he sat down at the kitchen table and motioned for me to join him.

"Judy, we need to talk."

"What's the matter, honey?"

"I got an offer today to head construction on a big project in Las Vegas. It's a new hotel that they are building and it means big bucks. If we do this, we'll be set for life. But it also means that we will have to move to Vegas for the duration of construction."

Through dry lips I asked:

"How long would that take?"

"Approximately 3 years."

I gulped:

"3 years!!!! What about our parents? We'd be clear across the country. What if something happens?"

He leaned over and took my trembling hands in his. Stroking them gently with his calloused thumbs, he said:

"Baby, I know it's a lot to ask. If you don't want to go, I'll decline the offer. Just promise me you'll think it over before deciding."

I looked into his soft brown eyes and knew that I couldn't deny him this chance. I smiled even though I was bawling on the inside.

"Let's do it, Lance. There are a lot of ways that we can stay in touch with everyone and we can always jump on a plane if there's an emergency."

He let out a big whoop and scooped me up in a bear hug.

"I knew you wouldn't let me down. I love you baby, you're the best."

He showered my face with kisses and finished it off with a deep kiss on my lips. I could feel his erection through his jeans and groaned softly as he cradled my ample butt in his hands. His hands started kneading my soft cheeks while his lips travelled to my neck. I hugged him and sighed as he kissed me just above my collarbone. His hands moved to my breasts and he ran his thumbs lightly over my sensitive nipples. I shivered in delight and started to move my hips against his crotch.

Lance groaned when he felt my pussy rub against him. He claimed my mouth again with a deep kiss. I started to unbutton his shirt. Halfway there he stopped me by grabbing my wrists.

"Not here, Judy. Let's go to the bedroom."

"Come on, Lance. Let's go at it on the kitchen table."

"No way, what if someone walks by and sees us? Let's go to bed."

I let him take me to the bedroom, horny as hell but slightly disappointed that he wasn't more adventurous. As soon as we closed the door behind us we got undressed. Lance barely glanced at me. Instead he pushed me on the bed, got on top of me and started sucking on my nipples.

I am the proud owner of a pair of G-sized breasts. They are big, round and topped with pale pink nipples. My breasts are extremely sensitive and I derive great pleasure from having them played with. Unfortunately, Lance just gives them a little attention. He doesn't waste a lot of time with foreplay, he claims that I turn him on too much.

Today proved to be no exception. While he was sucking hard on my nipples, he moved one hand between my legs and started rolling my big clit between his fingers. I yelped as he became a bit too rough. He took it as a sign that I was ready and mounted me. His hard dick found my wet opening with no problems and he shoved his thick 8 inch cock in me in one thrust.

I gasped as I felt the pain gripping my cunt. After 3 years of marriage I was still not used to the feeling. He started to move in and out and slowly my body relaxed. Lance was pumping away steadily, silent as usual. I was moaning and groaning, enjoying the feeling that his fucking was giving me.

"Do I make you feel good, baby?"

Lance just grunted and kept pumping. I insisted

"Do you feel how wet you make my pussy, baby?"

Another grunt! He started pumping faster, going deeper. I spread my legs wider and raised my hips to meet every thrust. I could feel my orgasm approaching and hoped that I had a chance to reach it before Lance came. I didn't make it; with a loud groan Lance pulled out and came all over my stomach. He rolled right over and went to sleep.

I got up and went into the bathroom to clean up. My pussy still tingled and I was hornier than before. I took a quick shower, moaning softly as my fingers brushed my swollen clit. I had to get relief before going to sleep. I sat on the edge of the tub, opened my legs, spread my cunt lips and started to rub my clit. I made small circles on the sensitive nub, closing my eyes and biting my lips to contain the sounds escaping from my throat.

I was picturing Lance's cock, picturing it glistening with my juices as it slipped out of my hot snatch. The image of Lance spurting his creamy cum in my mouth sent me over the edge. As I was cumming my parents flashed across my mind's eye. They were watching their perfect little girl eating her husband's spunk. I came so hard that my asshole clenched.

After coming down from my orgasm, I splashed some cool water on my face, brushed my teeth, slipped on my nightshirt and crawled into bed. I slept fitfully, worrying about the move and what it would mean for me and my marriage.