The Good Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Does the unusual relationship continue?
7.2k words
4.79
22.8k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonO
SimonO
584 Followers

Simon Says: This is the second chapter, all from only one perspective this time. There may end up being one more. Per usual, if your thing isn't the emotional/ thought side of things then this may be more frustrating and not a good match.

I put this in Mature again as I don't see it as BDSM really. Just D/s potentially. I would love to hear veteran opinions of that as that is just my perspective.

CASTING CALL: I am looking for someone to help do a **text with audio** version of The Good Girl Ch. 01 with a male and a female voice reading the two parts. I think I can do the male side just fine but if there is a young sounding woman (the character is 20 years old) who is at least 18, is expressive and would like to record those parts then please contact me. We might be able to work it out. I am thinking we could record separately and then string them together. Let me know if interested.

I love hearing from people so do not be shy. Again, these characters may represent real people but the situation is largely fictional. Mostly. :)

Happy reading!

+++++++++++

I quietly closed the door behind me, still feeling shock. Shock of what I had just done in a professor's office. Shock that I had let him do what he did to me. Shock that I actually I felt powerless on both of those fronts! Holy shit. Now that I think about it, I felt powerless from the moment he said something to me.

Oh my God. What happened in there? I had NEVER done that before.

I felt exhausted and satisfied and pissed off all at once. How could he take advantage of me? Damned professor freak.

As I walked back out of the faculty area I decided I would stay clear of him. Only class. And email. And that's it. I wouldn't let him work his voodoo magic on me a second time. My body shivered several times as I made my way through the building to get outside. My lower lips still felt on fire. They wanted more. I wanted more. But I couldn't.

I texted Lauren and told her I couldn't meet her for lunch. She had developed a very effective keen sixth sense about me . . . almost some sort of metal detector for my feelings . . . and I couldn't let her know what had happened, mostly because I really don't even know what happened. I seriously had no reference point for this experience. At all.

I immediately hopped the bus and went back to my apartment. Fortunately Lane's class was the final one for the day. Lane. Bastard. I felt totally out of control and I hated that. Immensely.

I needed a shower and a nap. And probably some shock therapy and four months in an asylum.

I shivered again, sitting on the seat in the bus. It was a 20 minute trip to my stop so I closed my eyes and relaxed.

Immediately my mind went to Lane. Lane and his intense eyes. Lane, his intense eyes and those soft lips. Lane, the lips, the eyes and the deep grumbling voice telling me things to do. Things that I wanted to do. Stop it Rach!!

Oh my God. Am I some sort of freak now?? Some sort of freak who needs some older dude telling her what to do? Should I go out and buy the fucking latex outfit and some handcuffs?

It's not like I have a history of getting off on guys, dicks or otherwise, telling me what to do. If anything, I am notorious for being a bossy pants. Am I entering a new frontier here or is this just some sort of phase? Or maybe its the whole professor/ student paradigm? Or maybe Professor Freaky Deaky caught me at a very vulnerable moment. That may not happen again. Ever.

Makes sense to me.

Of course there is the small fact that I just experienced the most earth shattering intense orgasm of my existence and it was all because of a guy, his fucking sexy voice and a few well coordinate very talented fingers. That kind of screws the rest up. Because as much as I resented him for it I still feel trapped by him. I picture him and I freeze. Eyes, lips, fingers. The man fucked the hell out of me and he never even unzipped his fly.

Did I just let out a moan? My eyes shot open to find the guy across the aisle eye grinning at me. Great, he probably thought I was thinking about him.

Wait. That's a thought. Well not that guy as he is not my type. I don't go for square headed jocks. Apparently I go for much older control freak professors.

ANYWAY, the thought is this: find a guy and get him to do that stuff to me and see if it can be replicated. It will be an experiment! A plan. A damned good one. Except I have no idea where to find some dominant feller. I don't think there is a Craig's List entry for that. Well actually there probably is but I am not stupid enough to use that venue for anything besides a used chair.

I will figure something out.

The plan: find a dominant kind of guy, set up a thing where we see if this is my thing or if it is only Lane (which I doubt) or if it was a passing thing for Tuesday. Maybe tomorrow my thing will be something normal, like eating a snack and reading on a park bench.

++++++++++++

"What's going on, Rach?" Lauren looked at me with the skeptical eye thing.

What the hell???!! I hadn't even said anything yet. Dammit.

Lauren had just let herself into my apartment, her long brown hair braided today. I think she had soccer practice earlier.

"Everything is cool." I wore my fake all-is-fine-so-don't-ask-about-anything-else smile. She just studied me waiting for me to continue. Apparently she knew that smile all too well. Inner sigh.

Everyone needs a best friend like Lauren. She approaches everything calmly and with a level head. I needed that. Except right now as what I was planning was anything but level-headed. If she cared about me at all she would talk me out of it. And probably spank me senseless for what happened earlier today.

"Raaaaaaaaach . .?" Sometimes I fell like she was my second mom.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"Seriously? We talk about everything!"

Ok, option check! Option 1: Tell her everything. Consequence? She would scold me for earlier and get me to drop my freaky plan. Option 2: Tell her some of it. Consequence? The girl is like Sherlock Holmes. She would figure it all out filling in the missing pieces. Option 3: Tell her nothing. Consequence? She would bother the living hell out of me until I told her.

She watched my internal debate with an amused smirk, "option check time?"

Damn her and her all seeing eye!! I just sighed dramatically.

"Ok, ok fine. But you will definitely not approve. And you might get pissed and like all over-protective and what not.'

"Oooooh! This sounds very good!" She hopped onto the couch next to me as if it was story time. Which it totally was.

And so I opted for option two. I told her about a sexual rendezvous with Lane but I left out the whole giving up control freaky stuff. And Lauren's eyes grew larger and larger, followed by her mouth gaping open and finally by her hand covering her mouth once I hit the grand finale of me orgasming naked in his office.

"Holy shit!"

"I know right."

She immediately pulled her phone out of her pocket. "What are you doing?"

"I am looking up Professor Lane, of course." She was typing as fast as her little fingers would let her. "I have to see what this guy looks like."

And then I felt the multi-emotional soup of pissed, embarrassed and excited all at the same time. Reliving it while talking to Lauren about it proved somewhat emotional. Lauren bringing up his picture to 'check him out' took it to the next level.

"Hmmm." She studied his picture and general website closely. "Pretty good looking. So you two were in the moment??? And is he really that good??? And are you getting extra credit for your additional efforts??" She began to grin at this point. And my face grew redder.

"Ok, just stop." I literally covered the phone screen with the palm of my hand. I couldn't even look at his picture right now. "What do I do? That's the more important question!"

She put the phone on the table and turned to me, grabbing my hands. "I am sorry, Rach." She breathed in and out. "Ok, so you dallied a bit with an older guy in the heat of the moment. Act like all is cool and don't get in that situation again." She shrugged as if it really was no big deal. Right, what happened was no big deal. Sure.

Then she studied me, "Unless you want to . .in which case STILL stay away from situations like that again. You definitely do not want people thinking you screwed your way to a grade." She lectured with the best of them, her little finger actually wagging at me.

I nodded. Lauren, the sensible one, strikes again. And even though I fearfully avoided telling her about the crazy control freak part I think the advice still applies. I still struggled with whether I needed someone or I needed him and whether I should do the whole experiment with a substitute dominating guy.

So I hugged Lauren goodbye, thanked her for her awesome advice, making her feel like she made a lasting and sensible impression on me (which is what she she really wanted) and then closed the door so that I could scheme having some guy sexually control me. Yep, I am a freak.

I grabbed a diet soda and my laptop and began surfing some sites on BDSM and similar topics. I never knew this entire underworld existed! Oh my God. Tied to a ceiling? Good lord. Whipped with a cane? Noooooo! Nipple clamps (ouch!), shock devices (no fucking way), blindfolds (ok that's hot!). My head started to spin.

Seriously, where would I find a guy? Meeting some dude at a club would be completely weird.

I could imagine the opening line now: "Hey, so I know we just met and all but would you mind going back to my place and totally controlling every aspect of my existence while you take advantage of me sexually? Ok, thanks bunches! That's super sweet of you!"

Yea. That's not going to happen.

Who, who, who? And then it hit me. I just needed to hit up an old flame. Someone I could trust. Well also someone preferably not currently attached. And someone who I still have some decent relationship.

Thomas.

Thomas and I dated up until about six months ago. He always treated me kindly, was pretty good on the eyes and did pretty well in bed. Good candidate if he is not currently dating someone else.

SO then I ran over the ten ways the conversation might go. Maybe a quick text asking him to rule me and fuck me with a sweet smile emoji. Yea that's smooth. Phone call plus meet briefly plus explanation equals the correct path. As if there was a good sensible way to do this. Good lord help me now.

++++++++++++

Thomas walked in, saw me and smiled. We really only broke up because we lacked any kind of spark. I enjoyed the sex but it really wasn't the kind where you connect with someone like. . . Like what happened with Lane. Dr. Lane. Whew.

He put his boyish charm on full display, messy light brown hair, cute crooked smile, preppy look. Too bad he didn't work out as he was very cute. At least I thought he was. He is cute but I am not exactly attracted to him. Weird. Maybe my tastes really have changed since 'the incident.'

I stood to hug him as he came over. He kissed my cheek (very sweet of him) and grabbed the seat across from me.

"Great to see you, Rach." He smiled. Uh oh. I hadn't considered something, which honestly was pretty dumb of me. He might be thinking this is a plea from me for us to get back together. I needed to head that off very quickly.

"You too, Thomas." I cleared my throat. "So I am going to just come out and say it ok?" I looked at him as if he would refuse. He just smiled and nodded. "Um, this is very . . awkward . . " I began slowly.

"Go ahead Rachel. Whatever it is will be fine I am sure."

"So . .well . . so like I want to do this 'thing' . .and I need someone I can trust to do 'the thing' with me . .but I want to make sure that when the person and I do .. 'the thing' . .well I want to make sure it is clear we are just doing 'the thing' and not just . .you know. . like dating or something." I air quoted each time I said "the thing'.

He just looked at me puzzled. "Ok, so not dating and doing some 'thing'." He also air quoted. "I am tracking you so far. . . So what's this 'thing'?"

Here it goes. The nearly most humiliating moment of my life . . asking a guy to do some freaky sexual stuff while we chatted over coffee. New territory my friend. New territory.

Deep breath. Exhale. Begin. "Right. Well, I kinda like want to . . like . .I want to experiment with . . um. . like letting go." I raised my eyebrow to see if he understood. Apparently not.

"Um . .so like I want to try having . .well . .like someone else controlling . .like what I do. .and stuff." He just stared and then started moving his mouth but seemed to be incapable of coming up with a question to ask. He likely felt pretty afraid of asking something in an assuming way. Whatever he was assuming could not be worse than what I meant.

I sighed. Just do it Rach. He knows you. He probably will not understand but at least you know he will not make fun of you and then post it on social media. I focused my eyes anywhere but on him; on the wall behind him, the coffee mug in front of me, my fingernails (which needed some work now that I think about it). "So I want to do stuff that is like sexual . .but have someone else . .um . .like I want someone else to control me while we do it."

My eyes went back to him. I think I was hoping for a smile, a grin, some excitement or something in the category of 'positive reaction.' Instead I saw mostly confusion and a rather pale look.

"So . .you . . so you want me . .to um . .do stuff with you. . and control you while we do . the stuff?" The poor boy. I feel for you Thomas. I do. The screwed up girl in front of you has presented you with a seriously fucked up request. I probably would run, hide, change my name, something.

And as I looked at the squirming guy in front of me, I though this probably would not work. I imagined Lane just smiling confidently at me from across the table. He wouldn't have asked, he would have just taken me. Yes, taken me. Taken me from the table, then maybe taken me ON the table, maybe also BESIDE the table. I wanted to be taken. And this guy (who is nice and sweet) I don't think he can do this.

Most guys would jump at an ex offering sex. But add in the freaky-control-me-please layer and then the decision proves much more difficult. I completely understood. Thomas couldn't pull it off.

"It's ok, Thomas. .forget it . . it's ok . .its weird I know . ." He started shaking his head. "No, no, I can . . I can do that. I just was't expecting it."

"Thomas, it's ok. Never mind."

"No, I want to help." He smiled. I am pretty sure the primary focus on the sex part of the arrangement just made its way in front of the weird conditions of the arrangement. What the hell? He has already seen me naked and had sex with me. The experiment would prove to not be perfect but maybe it could still work. And then we could put the Lane dimension to rest.

I just looked at him smiling at me like he just won the jackpot. The problem for poor Thomas didn't involve the sex side, it rather involved the expectations side. And mine were pretty high. Poor boy indeed.

++++++++++++

I heard the knock on my door. I checked myself in the mirror one last time. Sexy black form-fitting dress reaching mid-thigh . .check. Hair pulled back with no rogue strands . . check. Sexy bright red lipstick . . check. No lipstick on teeth . .check. Boobs mostly up and nice cleavage . .check. Ok, I felt very sexy. That's a good start.

I approached the door, hesitating before touching the knob. Butterflies were partying in my stomach big time. I kept telling myself that I knew Thomas well and that this was kinda an add-on physical thing between us. But problematically this really was much more important than that.

My hand actually shook as I finally turned the knob. God I felt scared. And there was my dominant feller right there in front of me. Hmmm. I had actually given him a list of things he should consider wearing, a guide really, which honestly really deflated the allure of this whole thing. In fact I had given him a lot of instructions on this.

He admittedly looked very good in dark pants, crisp white shirt, loosened tie, rolled up sleeves. His slightly messy hair looked great. But he still looked like a twenty-one year old boy. A pretty hot boy, but a boy nonetheless.

Here goes nothing.

I turned sideways and motioned him in, trying to appear calm.

He kissed my cheek again (I put that in my guide too because I really liked it), closed the door behind me and ushered me into the room with his hand on my back (also from my guide: use light touches to guide me and control me).

He proved to be pretty good at following instructions but seriously this felt like a community theater production. I almost expected to see some highly dramatic older woman come in and correct our stage positions before running the scene again. I felt a bit detached. Very detached.

Ok, maybe once we get into this I will feel it. Hopefully.

He stopped me in the middle of the room and stood in front of me with his goofy grin. I just stood giving him a serious expression, hoping that would give him a clue. Not so lucky on that front.

He gently touched my face and kissed my lips. Ok that was nice. Vey nice. I put Thomas in the top 20% kisser category. He kissed softly but also with a bit firmness, and minimized the wetness to jut the right level. Nice work buddy.

Hs tongue brushed against my lips. I loved that. I almost forgot that I had put that in my guide too . . Almost. Inner sigh.

Enjoy it Rach! Ok I am refocused.

His kissing moved to my neck. Nice. My shoulders. Nice also. Behind my ear. Ooo. Thats very nice. Earlobe. I closed my eyes and smiled. Good boy.

What???!! Holy shit am I in charge here?? I don't want to be in charge. Dammit Thomas take control man! Apparently my inner screaming does not actually reach his inner thoughts as he just kept doing some making out.

I just sighed. This time out loud. He stopped for a moment, mid-way through kissing along my neck, likely trying to decipher what I was sighing about: pleasure or boredom. Hopefully he would get the picture.

He grabbed my butt as he kissed the top of my chest. Ok, that's a little better. Rough is kinda nice in a take chargey kinda way.

His body pressed against mine. He started grinding against me. Slow down buddy . . There is no rush. Take it slower! His fingers slid my dress up, touching the sides of my thong.

He stepped back and smiled his crooked cute smile. "Um, take off your dress . .for me . .please." Yep, that was on page three of my guide for him. And it went better in my head than it did coming out of his mouth. I decided I would at least try to have some fun, so I slowly lifted my dress up, revealing belly, over my breasts, above my head. I instinctively held onto it for a few moments, maybe hoping for some instructions. Sadly nothing came so I set it on the sofa.

He drank me in. it is very nice for a guy to get a lusty look when seeing you naked. Good ego stroke. I felt a little embarrassed being nearly naked in front of him, but not overwhelmingly so.

"Um. . your thong too .. please." Good boy. Dammit again!! He is in charge, he is in charge, he is in charge, heisincharge!! Not you. Got it?? I'm trying. Good job.

I nodded and rolled the thong off to my knees. I opted to keep my pubic area trimmed today. He seemed to like the neatly organized little blond curls.

He stepped forward.

"Please blow me." He almost seemed like he was hoping. Asking. Wow. That felt .. um. . wow. Yeah, not a turn on at all. Whatever.

I lowered to my knees and reached up to his pants. I looked up at him and he just sported his goofy grin as he watched me. Yeah, this wasn't working out like I had hoped.

SimonO
SimonO
584 Followers
12