The Good Girl Ch. 06b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you're insatiable!"

Several of the guys had nursed themselves back to full hardness and Vanessa called them over.

"Think you guys can fill my little slave up with cum, so I can lick her clean?" she asked.

She tuned back to me and leaned over my cum-soaked face, looking right into my eyes.

"I told you I wanted to lick your little holes clean, and that's exactly what I'm gonna do."

She licked a stray droplet of cum off my cheek and smiled, before moving and letting the guys descend on me again. One slid beneath me and grabbed me by the hips, positioning my asshole over his cock and pushing me down onto him. His cock filled my ass completely and I sighed, laying back against his hard body as another guy spread my thighs and thrust his cock into my stretched out pussy. A smile spread across my face. The empty feeling was gone. I was complete again.

Shannon rolled over on her back beside me and interlaced her fingers with mine. I saw John climb on top of her and position his stiff cock between her pussy lips. She squeezed my hand tighter as he fell forward, impaling her on his cock. I squeezed back as the guys pounded away inside of us. I felt both fucking me go rigid as their cocks erupted, splashing my insides with warm sperm. They both withdrew and John slipped out of Shannon, moving between my legs right away to fill my messy pussy.

Shannon and Vanessa worked to get every guy hard again so they could pump another load of creamy cum on or in my body. Before long I could feel it dripping off my skin again and filling my pussy and ass. My orgasms melted together into one long, non-stop wave of pleasure as I moaned and writhed on the bed. The guy on top of me groaned and I felt his cock twitch, his balls emtying into my pussy. He climbed off of me and the last guy moved between my legs and pushed his cock inside me. Vanessa knelt beside him and watched as his cock hammered in and out of my dripping slit.

"Fuck yes! Pound that sloppy fucking cunt!" I moaned as I felt his heavy balls slapping my ass. The cum leaking out of me made both of our privates sopping wet and slick as he pounded me mercilessly.

Finally he pulled back so just the head of his cock was inside me. He groaned and I felt the mushroom tip swell and erupt, depositing the last load of cum into my overflowing cunt. Vanessa grabbed his cock as he pulled out and squeezed it, lapping the last little drops of cum that were leaking from the tip.

Most of the guys had left the room at that point, heading back to the den to relax. Shannon was still next to me, her hand tightly gripping mine and her chest rising and falling with her heavy breathing. Her skin was shining with sweat. All I could do was lay there, exhausted and reveling in the tingly warmth that had washed over my body.

Vanessa crawled over to me like a cat, grabbing my ankles and forcefully opening my legs. Her mouth clamped over my quivering pussy and I felt her tongue push inside. She sucked gently and I could feel the cum oozing out of me and into her mouth. She didn't take her lips off of me until my pussy was clean. She opened her mouth to show me the pool of cum that had collected inside, then moved a little higher and tilted her head down, letting the mouthful of cum roll out over her lips and onto the top of my mound. The cum flowed into the fold of my pussy lips and she quickly lapped it up again before any went to waste.

Then she moved lower, her tongue catching droplet of cum that was flowing from my ass before pushing inside and using it to scoop the rest out. Her soft, pink tongue wiggled around inside my ass and then licked all the way up my thigh, gathering the creamy fluid that had dripped from my holes. She tried to grab one of my tits in her hand but my skin was so slick she couldn't grip it, and ended up just smearing my chest completely with slick cum.

Every inch of skin that had been glazed with semen was licked and cleaned as she gave my whole body a tongue bath. Her lips closed over the little puddle of cum in my belly button and I giggled as I felt her tongue swirling around inside it, tickling me. She slurped it up before moving higher, licking my tits clean and then finally planting a sloppy, cum-filled kiss on my lips. The cum in her mouth oozed into mine and our tongues wrestled together with the slippery fluid. Shannon rolled over beside us, kissing her way up my face. The three of us shared a sloppy, erotic kiss until the last of the cum had all disappeared down our throats.

We all gently caressed each other until we slowly fell asleep, tangled up in each others arms.

*********************

The next day Vanessa thanked us for letting her live out her fantasy.

"It was more than I had hoped for." she said, her face beaming. "I'd love to see you both again if you're interested. You're the sexiest couple I know."

"I think we'd be very interested." Shannon laughed. "This weekend was amazing, thank you."

"I'm sure we'll see a lot of each other at the club anyway." I said.

She thanked us again and gave us her phone number. We climbed in the car, pulling away from her gorgeous house and heading home. I was sure that we'd be back before long.

12