The Good Life

Story Info
You take your friendship to the next level.
1.7k words
4.41
15.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We’ve been friends for almost 3 years now. There have been a lot of late night talks, hours of advice giving, and even some plain old fun. Remember when we first met? I was still married and very miserable. You stood by me every step of the way when I got divorced. You are the one I always ran to crying. Even when I thought I shouldn’t, you let it be known that with you was where I belonged.

I remember sitting on the couch curled up with my head on your shoulder as you ran your hand through my hair and gave me words of comfort. I always had a strong attraction to you, and found it hard to hold back my feelings at times. I never wanted to make things weird between us, taking the risk I could lose you as a friend. After all, who else could I be “funky” and “groovy” with? Those were our two favorite sayings to each other. It was our code words to each other to let the other know everything was good in our lives.

The first time you ever kissed me took me by surprise. I knew that it was probably just a comfort kiss, but still, you have no idea how much those first kisses made me want you more. It just seemed our timing was never right. Being the patient person that I am, I wasn’t worried that we would never get together. I didn’t realize that it would take 2 years after my divorce before it finally paid off.

I came home from work and found a sticky note on the computer screen from my son. All it read was “Jim called” I sat down at my desk and called you. You had been away on holiday and just returned home. I listened to the fun stories, and then you emailed a couple of your pictures showing just how much fun you had while in Canada. I expressed my concerns that there would be “little Jim’s” running around all over Canada next year, and you just laughed and said that you didn’t have THAT good of a time there.

You asked how things were going, and what kind of plans I had for the weekend. I filled you in with what had been going on here while you were gone, and included that I had no plans for the weekend. That’s when you hit me with the plan to head to the lake for the weekend.

The next morning you picked me up. We talked the whole 5 hours up there. We pulled up to a cute little log cabin that overlooked the lake. You carried both bags in and disappeared into one of bedrooms. When you came out, I noticed you had left both suitcases in the room.

My heart racing now, I quietly walked through the place looking around, stopping in front of the big window that faced the water. I was watching the sun sparkle off the waves as they hit the beach. Since fall was almost over most of the other cabin on the lake were already vacant for the year.

I didn’t hear you walk up behind me, and I jumped when I felt your arms wrap around me. I turn my head and look up at you. You kiss my temple telling me to relax and enjoy the weekend. Relax? How can I relax when I am so confused by this whole situation I thought to myself.

We stand there together just looking at the beautiful scenery not saying a word. My body pressed against yours. My head resting nicely under your chin. I finally let myself relax, and feel secure in your arms as I always have in the past. I turn to face you, and notice that you had been looking down at me, probably the whole time.

That’s when you leaned down and kiss me. Not like the friendly little kisses I have gotten from you in the past. This one was full of energy. I swear I almost felt lightheaded from it. Your tongue entering my mouth and mingling with mine. Your mouth moves from mine and starts to travel down my neck.

As you’re doing this, I tilt my head back more, exposing my throat so you are able to move there. Our eyes meet, and I can tell you have more in mind. I close my eyes and take all this in. By now, my head is spinning. Two years I have waited for this. Two years I have wished for you to think of me as more than just a friend.

You stop and look down at me, and I am still so deeply in thought, I don’t notice right away. When I open my eyes, I see you looking down at me with this cute little grin. I straighten up, and step back. You ask me if I was taken off guard by all of this. “Yes Jim, I am” I answer. With that, you take my hand and lead me to the area rug that was in font of the stone fireplace.

I sit down and watch you get the fire going. Then, without another word, you walk past me and disappear. When you return, you have a red and white blanket in one hand and a bottle of wine and two glasses in the other. Handing me a glass you pour us some wine, and take a seat next to me on the floor.

Using the sofa as a backrest, you pull the blanket around our shoulders. We sat there for hours in front of the fire just talking about everything we had been through together in the past, both the good times and the bad. You tell me that while you were on holiday it was the first time we had ever really been that far apart for any length of time, and it made you start thinking about things.

You then begin telling me how you realized that from the first day we met we have always been there for the other person, and never once have either of us pasted judgment on the other. You continue by telling me that you spent most of your time wondering what I was doing, and where I was. That’s when it came to you all of the sudden that we are just meant to be together.

I sat there listening to you, not really believing what I am hearing. When you’re done with your little speech I tell you that I have always known this, I just had to wait for you to realize it too. You reach over and took the wineglass from me and sat it aside.

Bringing me closer you give me another kiss. This time, you start undressing me. I thought my heart would pound right out of my chest. This was the moment I had waited for. I, in return, start removing your clothes too. With both of us nude now, you lay be down.

The only light in the room is the glow from the fireplace. The warmth of the fire against our bodies as you take your mouth you begin working your way down my neck, my shoulders, and down to my full breasts. Using your tongue to circle my very hard nipple before placing it in to your mouth. You nibble and tease my tits the same time I feel your hand slide down my body and rest in the damp patch between my legs.

As your fingers are busy rubbing my clit, you start moving your body down mine. I feel your hardness pressing against me as you do this. Lifting my legs and resting them over your shoulders your mouth is now where your fingers were. Licking and sucking my swollen nub while your hand moves down and you slip 2 fingers deep inside me.

I always guessed you’d be great when it came to sex, but I had no idea what I was up against until you started eating my pussy. The way your tongue is swirling around then taking my clit and sucking it is just too much for me to handle. I can tell that my moans are turning you on. The more I moan, the more intense your mouth becomes.

You have made me so incredibly hot that my cunt is soaking wet. As you continue your conquer of my box, I feel the stubble on your chin rubbing against my pussy lips and that just drives me even more mad. I can barely control the urge I have to cum. When you start licking from one end to the other, down the center of my snatch I can’t hold back any longer.

As I cum, you continue the tongue bath until I tell you that I want your cock inside me. I don’t have to tell you twice. You rise up sliding my legs to around your waist and thrust your big hard cock deep inside me. With that, I grab your biceps and hang on for the hard pumping that you are giving me. I love the feeling of your muscles under my hands.

Feeling your cock ramming in and out again and again feels wonderful. I know I will probably be sore tomorrow but don’t care. This is so worth it. I haven’t felt anything this great in ages. I am so glad it’s you I feel this with.

You stop fucking me long enough for me to turn over and get on my hands and knees. Once again I feel your thick cock enter me. As your slamming me, your hands are on my hips. Grabbing me and fucking me with such force. After a few moments you slow down to an even stoke. Teasing my pussy with your cock. Taking it almost all the way out, then sliding back in as deep as you can get in. Then you go back to the constant strokes, which brings me over the edge again.

With this second orgasm you can feel the walls of my pussy pressing against you. This sends you to an exploding climax. Now, both of our bodies are throbbing with the feelings of great orgasms. I can feel you shooting your load in me.

As our bodies finally start to relax I collapse just as you take your cock from me. You lay down next to me, and look at me. Both of us are smiling now. You look at me and say “Groovy” of course, the only answer I have is “Funky”. Yes, our life together would be good.