The Good Neighbor

Story Info
Beautiful neighbor drives him out of control.
2.9k words
4.22
95.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, I was a little obsessed. OK, a lot. But then, who wouldn't be. I mean, she was gorgeous. Wearing that skimpy lime green bikini as she spread oil over her luscious body. She was such a tease! Peering through the dense arbor vitae, I rubbed my hard cock as it strained to escape my loose shorts.

The object of my lustful gaze was Angie. Her and her husband had built a very nice home a couple of years ago, just a stones' throw down the road on the opposite side. I watched from my upper deck as their house grew on the edge of the woods. I watched their pool dug in the back, only to be surrounded by tightly planted arbor vitae. Securely hidden from the world, save for from one small corner of my upper deck. And that's where my obsession began.

Angie and Bill are a nice enough couple, both in their mid-thirties, with one grown son out on his own. They were friendly with the neighbors, but not intrusive nor too open. But they did a have a very private side, which I noticed one afternoon last summer from that one small corner of my deck. I discovered that Angie enjoyed nude sunbathing. In fact, she enjoyed doing almost everything in the nude.

I quickly went out and purchased a telescope, which found a home in that one small corner of my deck. Through it, I could watch her. Even though the windows on their house were high up and unguarded by curtains, her naked body was easily seen from my high up vantage point. She was about five and a half feet tall with very nicely rounded full, firm breasts, and cute little nipples. She had long legs topped by an ass to die for. Her face was angelic, and she wore her hair in a variety for colors and designs. I discovered that they also loved sex. Almost any way and any place. Most evenings, upon returning from work, Bill would find her in the kitchen. I watched as he routinely snuck up behind her, bend her over the counter or island with a hand between her shoulder blades, and just ram his cock into her. He would pound into her fast and hard, as her hands usually ended up clenched in whatever foodstuff she was preparing. Once, while watching her working on her computer, I saw him enter the room from behind her. As he approached her, he dropped the towel he was wrapped in, his hard cock pointing straight ahead. Grabbing her hair behind her head, he turned her face towards him. I could see him thrust his hips forward as he forced his cock deep into her mouth. Damn, I just love this telescope. It had fantastic optics, and best of all, a camera port. I got great pictures of Bill holding Angie by the sides of her head, as he rammed his cock in and out of her mouth, finally grinding his pelvis into her face as he came down her throat. The thought of her soft lips wrapped around my hard cock drove me crazy with lust and desire for her. Since my wife left many years ago, my nights quickly became filled with thoughts of her. Thoughts of what I wanted to do to her, and her to me. And in my dreams, we did.

Unfortunately, their bedroom wasn't visible from my vantage point, so I could only speculate on what happened there. The only place not open to their sexual escapades was their patio pool area. Very rarely did I witness anything there. I imagine that this was because of their sense of privacy. But there was that one weekend earlier this summer when Bill was away on business.

I had just come out to the deck, and glanced over to see if the object of my desire was out, when I noticed two people on the patio. Sitting down at my telescope, I nearly came in my shorts at what I saw. There was Angie on her knees, her hands restrained behind her by what looked to be shiny handcuffs. She still had on her bikini bottoms, but the top had been pulled open and was hanging off her shoulders down by her elbows. The man with her was not her husband, this mans' dark hair a stark contrast to Bills' lighter blond. It was then that I realized it was Ed, the young cop that lived across the street from them. Ed had two handfuls of her dark chestnut hair, pulling her face to him as he thrust his cock in and out of her mouth forcibly. He pounded into her mouth for at least three minutes that I saw before he came hard. I came right after that. When I recovered, she was no longer on the patio, and he was walking down her driveway back towards his house. Whether or not this was a consensual encounter I could not say, but I was sure that the couple of pictures I had the sense to take might get me out of a future speeding ticket or two.

Damn, I wanted her. I wanted it to be me that was pounding into her. Me, she was sucking. And that was when I think I cracked. My obsession with her went over the edge. She was teasing me. Driving me mad with lust. I had to have her, and soon!

And today was the day. A warm sunny afternoon, with Bill away for the weekend on work again. I lived in that little corner of my deck.... waiting.... watching. Finally she emerged from the house, and through my telescope I saw that she was wearing her tiny lime green bikini. Slipping a couple of my pictures into my back pocket, I quickly headed down the street, pretending to be out for a mid-day stroll. I approached her drive and peering around to check on any others eyes, I slipped down the driveway and up to the side of the house. Making my way to the back, I began to push my way into the dense arbor vitae that shielded the patio area from view.

As I pulled back the branches, I saw her, sitting on a thickly padded chaise lounge. She had removed the skimpy top of her bikini, freeing her beautiful full breasts. She had just applied oil to her long luscious legs, and was just finishing with her arms. I watched as she poured more oil to her abdomen, spreading it out and up to her breasts. She took her time rubbing it into the soft skin of her breasts, obviously enjoying the feel of her own breasts almost as much as I was enjoying the show. Then she contorted her arms, trying to spread oil onto her back. This maneuver pushed her breasts out, glistening on the sunlight, her nipples quite visibly hard.

Spreading a large towel out, she laid back onto the chaise, soaking up the hot sun. I just stood there, surrounded be the dense trees, rubbing the hard cock through my shorts, trying to figure out what to do next. I was so driven with lust that I really had no plan of action thought out. It was then that I noticed that her hips were squirming, moving almost rhythmically. Then her hands began to move. Up and down her sides, slowly. Moving around and up to take her breasts into her hands, caressing them. Her eyes were tightly closed, lost in her own fantasy that I had the pleasure of being witness to. She squeezed and kneaded her breasts, then pinched and rolled her nipples, pulling on them. Then her right hand slipped down, gliding across her oiled abdomen, only to disappear into her bikini bottoms. From the movements of her hand, it was obvious she was rubbing her clit as she rolled and pulled on her nipple. When she started ramming her fingers into herself, I just couldn't take it anymore, and I pushed my way through the remaining branches as quickly and as quietly as I could, my hard cock tenting my shorts pointing the way.

I stood by the side of her feet, my head casting a shadow on the side of her flat belly. Her eyes opened at the sudden feeling of coolness there, adjusting to my silhouette against the afternoon sun. Her hands suddenly stopped their caressing and her eyes widened in horror as she realized that there was somebody standing over her. She jumped up quickly, her hands scrambling to cover her bouncing breasts. Her bikini bottoms half pushed down, just enough to reveal a well manicured thin strip of dark hair. Damn, she looked great.

"George!?!"

"Good afternoon, Angie" I stammered.

Slipping her one hand and arm to cover both breasts, she reached for the towel on the chaise. But I was closer and quicker, snatching it away from her.

"What are you doing here? What do you want?" she screamed at me, as she reached across the chaise trying to grab her top. This put her in a precarious position, which I quickly took advantage of by grabbing her hips and used her unbalanced body weight to toss her down onto the chaise.

"You, I want you. You've been teasing me so long. I want you. Now!" My delirious obsession was now complete. I lifted her ass up by her hips, pushing her face into the padded cushion with a hand between her shoulders, mimicking the actions of her husband. My madness continued as my free hand found the edge of her bikini bottoms, ripping them from her. "We should be more than just neighbors, we should be good neighbors". She struggled against the hand at her back, whimpering and pleading for me to stop. I was now crazy in my lust, my need for her, having lost all sense of reason. Pushing her harder into the cushion, I unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts, pulling out my cock and balls. The sound of my zipper must have made her realize what my intentions were, as she started to struggle harder, moving her hips side to side in an attempt to escape my hard cock pointed straight at her. I moved forward, trapping her legs between my knees. The head of my cock found her soft lips, still wet from her previous ministrations, slipping between them with ease. And then I drove into her hard, burying myself fully in her in one swift motion. I felt her body stiffen, her hands clenching the cushion.

I held there for a moment, savoring how tight she was. How soft she was. I could feel her muscles involuntarily grabbing onto me. And then I started pounding into her. Slamming my cock into her harder and faster. She felt so good, so much better than any fantasy I could have. And then I felt her push back. Whether this was involuntary animal lust kicking in, or her attempt to get me to cum and get this ordeal over with, I didn't know, nor did I care. Releasing my hand from her back, I grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head up and back. I could see her stealing glances over her shoulder at me. What a sight I must have been, my eyes wild with raw lust, as I kept ramming my hard cock into her. I released her hair from my grip, placing both hands on her hips, pulling her back onto me as I drove into her with wild abandon. She never moved her head, continuing to peer over her shoulder at me, as she clenched her teeth, trying to not cry out as her body stiffened in her own orgasm. Suddenly, I slammed deep into her and exploded, my hot cum shooting into her in waves. I could feel her muscles in rolling contractions across the length of my cock, milking me.

My intense orgasm spent, I collapsed over her, pressing her flat to the chaise lounge. She continued to slightly arch her hips, her ass tilted up to me, as her muscles continued to milk me. Squeeze me. Sucking me into her. Her body betrayed her, re-hardening me in mere moments. She looked over her shoulder at me, a fire in her eyes. "You got what you wanted, now get off me and go!" Yet her muscles continued to milk me. I started to roll my hips, and her eyes closed as she began to push back to me. "No! Get off me, now!"

I lifted my torso off of her, careful to keep pushing into her. God, she felt so good, I didn't want to leave the velvety soft warmth of her pussy. Reluctantly, I pulled out, sitting across her thighs. I reached down to retrieve her bikini top, then pulled her elbows behind her, making them touch as I tied her elbows together with her top. "Stop that! What are you doing? Get off of me!", she cried, as she started to struggle again. I got up, and pulled her to her feet. Holding her by her elbows, I reached down, removing the towel from the chaise and letting it fall into a pile on the patio at my feet. I turned her around to face me, holding her shoulders.

"On yours knees" I commanded.

"What? No!"

"I insist. On your knees!" My hands pushed down on her shoulders, forcing her down, until my cock was now in front of her face.

"Open your mouth, I want to feel your soft hot mouth suck every drop out of me". My final fantasy just mere inches away.

"Never!" She turned her head away, closing her eyes, as if to make this nightmare disappear.

"What? You'll suck off Ed, but not me? Now that's not being very neighborly"

Her eyes flew open, turned towards me. "What are you talking about?" But she knew. I knew. I reached into my back pocket, removing the pictures. Flipping through them, I found the one of her on her knees, servicing Ed. Turning it slowly to her, her eyes widened in horror. Then to the stack of pictures still in my hands. Then up to me. Knowing that I knew, knew it all.

"What do you want?"

Dumb question. I just looked down at her. My hand went to the back of her head, guiding her to my cock. I could see tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

Angie hesitantly opened her lips, her glistening tongue slipped out, tentatively touching the swollen head in front of her. Slowly she began to lick my length, long slow strokes, like a lollypop, tasting our combined juices. She slipped my bulbous head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. With a little pressure from my hand, I began to slide deeper into her mouth. And deeper, until I was pressing against the back of her mouth. My God, her mouth was tighter than her pussy. I slid out to the head of my cock, then slowly slid all the way back in. Ah, this was so much better than my wildest fantasies. Grabbing onto a handful of hair on either side of her head, I started sliding in and out faster, with long full strokes. The sight of my cock disappearing into her mouth was exquisite.

"That's right. Suck on it. Harder. God, your mouth is so tight. So hot.... so soft. You feel so good." I could see her cheeks caving in as she sucked harder. Holding firmly to her head I pushed to the back of her mouth, and continued pushing, until I slid into her throat. Pressing her face into my crotch, I could feel her throat muscles contracting on my cock. I was in pure heaven. I started pushing in and out of her mouth faster. Then pounding into her, my balls slapping off her chin. I could see her breasts bouncing wildly with every thrust I made. My pounding grew faster. Angie's eyes closed. I could feel her body tensing, shaking with her own impending orgasm. Her muffled moans sending shivers along my cock as I rammed in and out of her tight mouth. She pushed her head forward, forcing my cock back down her throat as she came. The strength of her suction and tightness of her mouth causing me to explode. My fingers dug into her scalp in my ecstasy. I pulled back to her mouth so she could taste me as I continued pulsing out cum. She kept sucking, pulling out every drop, greedily drinking it down. Satiated, I had to withdraw from her soft mouth, lest she suck my cock right off my body.

I stood there, holding her head against my crotch, my withering cock along her cheek, until I could breath again. Finally I let go, stepping back to look down on her. Angie looked up at me with watery glazed eyes. I leaned down to her, taking her cheeks in my hands, and lightly kissed her forehead.

"Now, that's being neighborly."

I turned and looked back at her just before pushing my way out through the arbor vitae, she was still there kneeling, her head down. Oh yes, Angie was going to be a very good neighbor.

I think I'll bring her some cupcakes next week.