The Good Neighbor

Story Info
Jenny atones for an indiscretion with help from a neighbor.
6.1k words
4.27
29.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the kitchen window Jenny spied the new guy that Ace Landscaping had sent to cut the lawn. Tan, muscular, tall, shirtless, and handsome. He labored with a nearly imperceptible smile on his face, as if the sweltering day and heavy mower were no match for his good mood. Sweat glistened on his body, and Jenny sighed at the sight of him.

He came to the door and knocked. She hurried to open it, mildly flustered that she was not looking her best.

"I'm Fernando," he said. His good looks only got better close up. "Are you Mrs. Duffy?"

"Call me Jenny. "

"OK Jenny, thanks. I'm new on this route. It's a pleasure to meet you." His eyes never left hers. She stood awkwardly for a moment, mesmerized by his gaze. He broke the silence, warmly. "If you would open the garage door, I'd be grateful"

"Sure," said Jenny, smiling. Jenny's heart pounded as she shut the door. After pressing the automatic garage door opener, she considered heading up to the bedroom for a little fantasy and self-gratification, but then had a racier idea. Her husband Stan was gone for an overnight trip. Why not flirt a bit?

She sloshed together a batch of powdered lemonade in a pitcher, then filled it with ice. Then she glanced at her reflection in the hall mirror. "Old crow," she thought. At 48, she was still in pretty good shape. She turned half way around. OK, so her ass sagged a bit. Turning full face to the mirror again, she glanced down at her breasts. Tiny her whole life, they were now well on their way to losing their perennial perkiness, an asset that had compelled her to go braless for many years after it had ceased to be fashionable, and then after it had ceased to be even acceptable in her upper middle-class neighborhood.

She ran upstairs, peeled off her shorts and tee shirt, and slipped a gauzy off-white sleeveless sundress over her head. She loved this dress for its wide cut armholes and low slung neck. As she moved about or leaned over the dress gave fleeting glimpses of her breasts. She sometimes amused herself by wearing it on walks through the neighborhood in the warm summer evenings, drawing the eyes of husbands of other women during casual conversations about schools, lawn care, and soccer practice.

She gave herself the once-over in the full-length mirror. With sunlight steaming into the room from behind, she got exactly the translucence that she was hoping for. She frowned, however, seeing the outline of her conservative white cotton underwear. She rummaged around in her closet to find the black thong that Stan had gotten her for Xmas, still tagged (Fat chance, Stan.) She pulled the dress hem up to her waist and stripped off the grown-up panties, replacing them with the thong she had sworn she would never wear.

She gave one last approving look in the mirror, and scampered back downstairs.

Fernando noticed her coming out on the back deck with the pitcher and a tall glass. He grinned and stopped work, turning off his machine.

"You want some lemonade?" she asked, filling the glass while she spoke.

"Yes, thank you Jenny."

She was careful to stand in the full sunlight, and the dress had its desired effect. Fernando's gaze dropped from her eyes to her chest, and from there to the shadowy triangle of a thong, and then on down to her tan legs and bare feet.

"That, Jenny, is a good-looking dress. I know it's not my place to say this, but you look fine." She took the compliment in stride. Here was a man who appreciated her, who admired her. She was lost in infatuation.

When they had finished their lemonade, Jenny gave Fernando a broad smile. "Do you want to see the inside of the house?"

********

By the time he left, it was after two. Fernando packed up his truck then turned and winked at Jenny who was standing at the doorstep with the screen door ajar, her hair disheveled and her cheeks flushed. He got in the truck, backed out of her driveway, and drove away. Jenny closed her front door and did not see him pull into the driveway of her neighbor Tony, four houses away.

Tony answered the door and gave Fernando a once over.

"And?" he asked.

"She took the bait."

Tony asked, "Did you make the recording? "

"Of course. Piece of cake. Its right here." Fernando handed Tony a USB stick with a built-in camera. Tony handed him a folded check.

"Thanks. You can call me anytime." Fernando said, tucking the check into his shirt pocket.

*******

Tony took the device and inserted the USB connector into his computer. On the drive he found a single movie file, and opened it. The movie began to play on his computer screen. The first images were of Fernando's hand as he pressed the start button on the side of the stick, beginning the 30-minute recording. The image shifted abruptly several times, as Fernando positioned it to have a direct view of Jenny's still unmade bed. As Fernando walked away from the camera and toward the bed, Tony was surprised to see that he was already naked. Fernando sprawled on the bed. Shortly thereafter, Jenny emerged from the bathroom in a lacy negligee. She was clearly surprised to find Fernando naked.

"Oh my, you do work fast," she said, trying without success to maintain eye contact.

Fernando was well built and well endowed.

"Too fast?" He asked. "Perhaps I've misunderstood you?" He stood up from the bed, nervously.

"I think you understood me just fine," Jenny replied, making up the distance between them and putting her arms up to caress his broad shoulders. She pushed him gently backward toward the bed. "Get back on the bed, Fernando."

He slumped backward, landing on the bed with his legs dangling over the end. Instead of joining him, Jenny dropped to her knees between his legs at the foot of the bed and wrapped her arms around his thighs. She leaned her head forward an began caressing his balls and the underside of his dick with her lips and tongue. Fernando propped himself up on his elbows to take in the view, and then looked directly at the camera grinning and nodding his head in assent.

Jenny took him deep in her throat, and pumped away with abandon, moaning and grunting as she worked him. Without letting him go from her enveloping mouth, she stripped off the top of her negligee. After a minute of fierce sucking, she abruptly stopped, standing. She peeled off the skimpy bottoms of the negligee, and jumped into the bed, landing beside him with a bounce.

Then they fucked. And fucked. And fucked. Missionary style, doggy style, her on top riding him, and finally back to missionary style. Tony would never know if that was the end of it -- the USB recording limit was reached before the action ended on the bed.

When the picture went dark, Tony stared at the screen for several minutes, stunned.

This was just what he had hoped for.

-------------------

When he saw Jenny jogging up the street the following Thursday, Tony changed into his jogging suit and running shoes and headed out the door. By the time he reached the street, she was already out of sight. But he knew her route.

He intercepted her as she was finishing her run, and waved her to a stop.

"Hi Jenny, how are you doing?" Tony greeted her.

"Good Tony. What's up with you?" Jenny replied, winded.

"Not much really. Same old." Tony said. "Hey, I wanted to talk with you about something. You know that new guy they're using at Ace Landscaping? He came to do my lawn this week. I got to talking with him. Name's Fernando, I think. Anyway, you came up in the conversation, and he... well he said some indiscreet things about you. I got angry, and he said he didn't mean any offense and started to back off."

"I can't believe it!" Jenny replied, her face already red.

"Wait, Jenny let me finish," Tony interrupted. "I told him I was going to call his boss and get him fired. I started dialing my cellphone, and he pleaded with me to wait. Then he ran to his truck and got something from the glove box that I'd like to share with you."

Tony pulled a folded piece of paper from his pocket. Carefully unfolding it, he continued to talk. "It was this picture that he said was from a camera he'd hidden in your room. It shows...well it shows him riding you doggy style, Jenny. Isn't that you?"

Tony handed the 8x10 printout to Jenny. It was incontrovertible.

Jenny was stunned. She looked neither at the paper not at Tony, but to the ground. Her mind raced. How had Fernando taken this? And why? What was Tony going to do? She knew, at that moment, only one sure thing: she did not want Stan to find out. For more than a decade, up to this moment, she had always had the vague notion that she might be better off without him. But now, faced suddenly with the prospect of her marriage unraveling, she was sure she wanted him to stay! But she knew Stan. He would never stay if he found out.

Tony broke the silence. "Listen, Jenny, you don't owe me any explanation. You go ahead and diddle who you want to."

Jenny was relieved. "Tony, you're right, I don't owe you an explanation. But I'll give you one anyway. It was a spontaneous thing. Heat of the moment. And I can't believe the bastard took pictures."

She looked Tony squarely in the eyes. "Just let it go."

"Look Jenny, Stan is my friend," Tony replied. "Friends don't hide this kind of thing from one another. Either you tell him, or I will."

Jenny shook her head. "It meant nothing, Tony. How is telling him going to make things better?"

Tony nodded. "Maybe it won't. But it sure doesn't seem right to just let it go, now that I know."

Jenny softened her appeal. "I love Stan. You know that."

"You've got a funny way of showing it, Jenny," Tony replied with a bit of a sneer. Then he jogged away, leaving Jenny, bereft, holding the folded paper in her hand.

******

Just after Stan left for work on Friday, Jenny answered a knock at the back door. She was still in her robe and slippers. She went to the door and asked, "Who is it?"

"It's me," Tony answered.

Jenny opened the door. "Tony. Hi."

Tony asked, "May I come in?"

"Sure. Come on in." Jenny replied, opening the door.

Tony wasted no time getting to the point. "Look Jenny, this thing's been eating at me. But I don't want to tell Stan. Because I agree that if I tell him, things aren't going to get better before they get way, way worse. And you don't seem to have any intention of confessing your indiscretion to him. So, I came up with a plan for you to make it right."

Jenny eyed Tony suspiciously. "What do you mean, make it right?"

Tony narrowed his eyes. "I mean, Jenny, that even if Stan doesn't find out, you owe him something to make up for your infidelity."

"Like what?" Jenny asked,

"I'm working on that," Tony replied/ "But in the end, the price of my keeping mum is that you are going to do some things for him that I tell you to. And then we'll all turn the page."

Jenny raised an eyebrow. "What kind of things?" she asked.

"What kind of things?" Tony repeated. "Well, like tonight, when Stan gets home, you're going to meet him at the door naked, like you did that one time on his birthday."

"Sheesh, he told you about that?" Jenny guffawed. "Tony, we were in grad school when I did that. And it wasn't on his birthday, it was when he passed his prospectus. That was almost twenty years ago."

Tony shrugged, "Well, it sticks in his mind. What can I tell you? I want you to do it again. I want you to be naked when he gets home tonight."

"That's a little humiliating, Tony." Jenny remarked, flatly.

"I've got no problem with that, Jenny," Tony smiled. "No problem at all. In fact, that's part of what makes it suitable for my plan."

"What about the option of both of us just moving on?" Jenny asked, drolly.

Tony shook his head, "I don't think so, Jenny. You see, I love my plan. It's perfect Karma, and everybody ends up happier. So, are you in or not?"

After a pause, Jenny sighed, "If that's what it takes. But won't he wonder why I've become so suddenly provocative?"

"I don't know," Tony replied. "How did he react when you greeted him at the door in your birthday suit the last time?"

"It was pretty amazing, actually," Jenny recalled. "We fucked like rabbits. Of course, his energized libido might have been due more to his passing his prospectus than to my impromptu surprise."

"Not likely," Tony said. "I'll bet it was all you!"

Jenny considered her situation. She needed more time to come up with a plan of her own. For now, she decided to go along. "Yeah, well, I suppose I could do that."

"And if you think he might be suspicious of your new amorousness, so why don't you suggest that it was a recommendation of your therapist," Tony added.

Jenny raised an eyebrow. "Stan told me about my therapist?"

Tony nodded. "Yeah, he did."

She scowled. "You two sure gossip a lot about our personal life."

Tony shrugged.

"Is that it then?" Jenny asked, hopefully.

Shaking his head, Tony said "No, we're just getting started. And here's what's next: We're going to take some cheesecake photos and send them to Stan's phone, to get him in the mood."

"What?!" Jenny replied, her eyes widening.

"You heard me," Tony said. "I brought my camera. And we're going to take some boudoir shots of you scantily clad -- and not clad at all -- and text them to Stan."

"Whoa Tony," Jenny exclaimed. "You think I'm going to let you take nude pictures of me? That's not happening!"

"Remember, Jenny," Tony responded calmly, "I've seen the whole package on video, so there's nothing new to me under that robe."

"Fuck you!" Jenny yelled.

"OK, bye-bye. I hope you get the house in the settlement." Tony marched through the door without looking back.

When he arrived home, his answering machine was already blinking. He checked the messages, smiling. She was pliant, and contrite. "Tony let's talk. Call me."

He didn't respond. Ten minutes later the phone rang again. He let it go to voicemail. "Tony? Are you there? Tony, come on. Please, just pick up...."

A half hour later, the phone rang again. Again, he let it go. And this time, the message was the one he had been waiting for. "I'll do it, Tony, I'm ready. Just come on back over."

He picked up the phone as she was leaving the message. "Jenny, I know you think you get it, but you don't. You should be begging me to help you save your marriage."

"I am begging, Tony," Jenny replied.

"Oh really?" Tony asked "'Fuck you!' is not the kind of begging I understand, Jenny"

"I'm sorry. I was upset," Jenny apologized.

"Listen," Tony said, "You fucked up and I'm trying to find a way to justify my not telling Stan about it. I think I've come up with something that gives me that justification, but it requires you to cooperate. Do you understand?"

Jenny was contrite. "Yes, Tony. Come on over, we'll take the pictures. It's just a little weird, that's all."

"Damn right we'll take the pictures, Jenny," Tony replied, more sternly. "But first, I want to make sure you understand the dynamics of the situation. I don't want to be fighting you every step of the way to get you to comply with my plan."

"I hear you, Tony." Jenny said. "I'm ready to go along."

Tony grinned. She was right where he wanted her. "Great! So, when hang up, I want you to strip naked, blindfold yourself with a scarf, and go out and stand on your back deck. Put your hands on your head. I'll be over sometime within the hour. If you haven't followed these directions exactly, we're done talking."

Jenny recoiled, "You've got to be..."

"Quiet!" Tony interrupted. "I don't want to hear another word from you except 'Yes.' or 'No.' Plain and simple. That's what compliance means. Do it or don't do it. It's your choice but there will be no discussion. Yes, or no?"

She paused.

He hung up.

The phone rang back five minutes later. Tony answered.

"Yes," Jenny said.

Tony hung up again.

Jenny considered her situation. She needed to buy time to come up with a plan of her own. She knew that his whole mess was her own fault and she needed to clean it up. But she needed to focus first and foremost on keeping Tony from blowing up her marriage by telling Stan about her tryst with Fernando.

She dropped her robe to the floor and kicked off her slippers. Catching her nude reflection in the hall mirror, she shook her head, unable to repress a nervous laugh. "You're in for it now, Jenny," she told her reflection.

Fortunately, her house was set fifty feet further back than its neighbors; so, even in this close-packed subdivision, her back yard was not directly visible to the neighbors. And with the conservation land and densely wooded banks of the Flat Creek forming the rear border of her yard, her deck was an oasis of privacy. Confident of this, she had on more than one occasion sunbathed nude on deck, perfecting her all-over tan without ever an incident of being seen by a neighbor, at least as far as she knew.

The thought of standing on the deck, vulnerable and blindfolded made Jenny's stomach churn. She wouldn't even know if someone saw her! She tried to reassure herself that being seen by anyone (except Tony) was highly unlikely.

She peered through the glass slider, satisfied that all was quiet. She grabbed a scarf from the coat rack, slid the door open and poked her head outside. Looking both ways, she saw nothing moving except a grey squirrel that shimmied up a maple tree at the sight of her.

"OK, just do it," she prompted herself. She stepped out onto the deck. It was a bright sunny day, and the deck was fully exposed except for the two feet closest to the house, which were sheltered by an overhanging roof. Jenny saw her reflection in the slider and smiled in embarrassment. She turned around to face the yard. Tying the scarf around her head, she completed the costume and assumed the pose Tony had requested with her hands on her head, "I am so fucked," she mumbled to herself.

Tony, of course, saw all of this. After hanging up, he had hurried to grab his digital camera and tripod and raced to Jenny's backyard, setting it up and crouching for cover in the bushes just before she mustered the courage to open the slider. Now that she was in place, he rose to his knees and craned his neck to watch her. It was a thrilling sight.

Jenny wore a goofy grin, undoubtedly envisioning her predicament from her own mind's eye. And occasionally she shifted her weight or shook one leg, and then the other, to keep from getting stiff.

Tony could not keep from getting stiff. He stayed in position for fifteen minutes, impressed that she had the courage to expose herself in this way.

At last, he rose, and grabbed his camera. He walked to the base of the deck, then up the stairs. "Nice job Jenny. I'm proud of you."

She took her hands off her head and reached for the blindfold, taking it off. "This is so embarrassing," she muttered.

"I can only imagine," Tony replied, pleased with himself. He grinned as he took in the sight of his nude neighbor. She was in remarkably good shape for her age, and he admired her tanned body and muscular legs. He lingered in his gaze at her neatly trimmed bush, then scanned upwards to admire her small but shapely breasts.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you?" Jenny asked.

"Yes, I am," Tony replied.

"Just my luck to have a pervert voyeur for a neighbor." Jenny said, rolling her eyes.

Tony shook his head in a signal of his disappointment. "I'm here with a simple plan to get you to atone for your adulterous behavior without fucking up your marriage to my friend, who deserves better. But I'm not deluded enough to deny that I take some pleasure in your predicament. I also admit to enjoying the opportunity to see you naked. Call it a peccadillo if you want, or a perversion if you must. But in any case, you should keep in mind that insulting me by calling me a pervert could result in repercussions.

12