The Good Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenny6969
Jenny6969
165 Followers

We could feel the truck bed rocking slightly, even after Janey stopped humping. Where were Julie and Wayne? Paul looked inside the truck cab and said "Psst, Mary. Come here. Look!" He motioned me over and we peeked inside. I could see Wayne's naked butt and back bumping up and down, as Julie was getting fucked on the seat. Pants at his ankles, he was pumping like a jackhammer in between Julie's splayed legs. Her heels were on his back pulling him into her. No wonder the truck was rocking! He was pounding her hard! We could barely see her under his broad shoulders. We watched as he continued to pound her. She was meeting his every thrust, encouraging him with her legs.

"Oooo, yes. That's it. Give it to me. Harder! Harder! That's it. I'm gonna cum. Don't stop!" She let out a little squeal, then a louder "Ohhh, YES! I'm cumming!" Wayne was ready too. He pulled out and up, kneeling between her legs. Holding his cock in one hand, he stroked himself to completion on her belly. Several spurts shot out like milky ropes, splashing on Julie's bared belly and breasts. She reached out to squeeze his cock, lightly stroking it to milk it dry.

"Wow, this has turned into a real fuck fest!" Paul turned from the cab and grabbed me in an embrace, kissing my lips, ears, and neck. I could feel his renewed hardness as he pressed himself against me.

"Whoa, big boy! Hold on. People can see us out here!" I wanted him again, but not in sight of the other cars at the show. He backed off. The other four were making themselves presentable again. We returned to the back of the pickup where Bret and Janey were sitting together. Julie and Wayne soon joined us.

"Guess we didn't see much of the movie," said Wayne.

"Yeah, but we saw some great moves!" replied Paul. "We gotta go to Mary's party next weekend."

"Sounds good to me," said Bret.

"It's gonna be out at our cabin. I'll give you invitations by e-mail tomorrow," I said. "We'll get together again there."

"I'm all for that!" Paul exclaimed.

We laughed like old friends until the movie was over, parted like good friends, and headed home. I promised to e-mail an invitation to Brett, also to include his cousins. I definitely wanted to see more of Paul. Of course, Julie and Janey wanted to know all about him.

"You know what they say about guys with big feet, don't you?" I looked at them with a knowing smirk. I don't think they believed me when I said his thing was a big as a horse's!

"Big enough to share next time, Mary?" Julie asked.

"Maybe," I said. "It's going to be a good summer!" We giggled our way back to Julie's house in the big Bonneville.

Next: The Party

Jenny6969
Jenny6969
165 Followers
12