The Good Neighbor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god," groaned Diane, when Lou vacuumed in the nipple... "Larry?"

"Yes?"

Her head shot in the direction of the voice. Realizing the new lips were not her husbands, her body tensed further, her back lifted, and her head fell back.

"Baby, this is so hot!" said Larry, zooming in on Lou's sucking lips and then Sharon's.

Jack's cellphone rang. He paused the video, leaving Sharon and Lou suckling on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Sweetie."

He grinned, and said, "Hi Nature Girl, how is everything? Any news on the father-in-law?"

"Fred is doing all right. They're running tests. It may have been just a bad case of heartburn."

"That would be a relief. How are the kids?"

She laughed, and said, "They're fine. They have friends over and they're playing video games. I'm the referee between brother and sister disagreements. What are you doing?"

He looked up at the high definition picture of Diane's face contorted in pleasure, and said, "I'm just watching TV."

"Anything interesting?"

"Yeah, very interesting."

"What's it about?"

"Well..." he procrastinated, while trying to find an answer that sounded sincere, "It's a show about training your pet using positive reinforcement."

"Hmm, sounds interesting. What channel is it on? Maybe we could watch it together."

Jack cleared his throat, "It's a recording. So... it's not live on TV."

In the background he heard a young girl yell, "Stop it!"

Diane groaned, "Would any of those training techniques work on kids?"

Looking at the screen, he laughed, and said, "Not until they're a lot older."

The young girl yelled, "Grandma!"

"I guess I should go. There's a disturbance in the Force."

"Okay. Go do your Grandma Jedi mind tricks."

She laughed, and said, "I miss you." Then the sound of a kiss, followed by, "Goodnight."

"I miss you, too. Goodnight Nature Girl." Jack ended the call while looking at the TV, and marveled at the complexity of human nature - so many facets to our personalities. Standing up, he drained the beer and retrieved another.

Comfortably seated once again, Jack hit the play button. Sharon and Lou continued to feast on Diane's nipples for a minute more. Diane mewed and moaned. Her body twitched and writhed.

Larry, the director, tapped on Lou's shoulder. "Let the girls have their time together."

Sharon looked over at her husband, and they kissed lovingly before Lou left the bed. "Well, Diane, I guess I get you all to myself for a while," she said. She kissed between her breasts, and moved down, pushing the sheet lower and lower, until blond hair tickled her nose.

Jack watched with rapt attention as Sharon stroked and teased around Diane's clit. His heart pounded in his chest watching his neighbor's legs began to tremble against the bonds.

"You smell so good, Di. I'm going in for a taste." When Sharon's mouth landed, Diane arched and bucked against her lover's lips. Sharon moved down between Diane's splayed legs and put her hands under her ass for better control.

Larry moved in for a close-up of Sharon's tongue assaulting his wife's love button. "Damn Honey, you are so turned on."

Sharon turned to the camera; her face wet from Diane's essence, and said, "Yes, I am." Then she slipped two fingers into Diane, and added, "So is your wife." The fingers pumped in and out, while Sharon's lips returned to work. Less than one minute later, Diane screamed as her orgasm exploded. Her hips pumped against the onslaught of Sharon's continued caresses.

Reduced to a shuddering mass of flesh, Diane said, "Please stop. I can't take anymore."

Sharon sat back on her heels and smiled at the camera. "That was awesome. Wasn't that awesome, Diane?"

After a few moments of silence, Larry demanded, "Answer her, Diane!"

"Yes," she whispered.

"So say thank you, Sharon."

"Thank you, Sharon."

Jack paused the video and looked closely at Diane's face. She did look satisfied, and he wondered if he would ever satisfy her that well. He hit play.

Sharon crawled up and cradled Diane's face with her hands. "It was my pleasure, Lover," and kissed Diane open mouthed, letting her taste her own pussy.

The camera turned, and Larry said, "Hey Lou, why is my wife naked and yours isn't?"

Lou shrugged, and said, "I don't know. Should we dress your wife?"

"No, I don't think so."

Sharon turned toward her husband, and said, "Uh oh, Diane, I think I'm in trouble."

"You know, Lou. I think we all should be naked." Larry put the camera down in a way that covered the bed and surrounding area. The men quickly stripped. Their erections fully formed.

Jack checked them out. They were in good shape for their age with very similar bodies. Sharon was still on the bed smiling and looking them over. "Diane, your husband has a nice body. I'm enjoying the view of two horny men."

Jack thought it strange that Diane remained so quiet. She'd uttered only a handful of words. Was she in shock? Or was she just overwhelmed by the sex and sensual isolation? If she was really unhappy, wouldn't she yell and scream?

Lou reached out and pulled Sharon off the bed. She struggled against him, laughing. Pulling her back against his chest and pinning her arms under his, he said to Larry, "Go ahead. Strip her down."

"Diane! Your husbands taking my pants off! Now he's pulling down my panties!"

The camera angle only showed Lou's back and Larry's hands discarding Sharon's clothes.

"My top is coming off!" Then, "I'm naked. Oh no! Larry is sucking on my nipple and it feels so good, Diane!"

Diane's head rose off the pillow and turned in the direction of the action.

Larry left his friends to retrieve the camera. He focused it on Sharon, who smiled and gave a little curtsy. "You're beautiful, Sharon. Your nipples are very tasty."

Jack stopped the video and studied Diane's best friend's body. She wasn't as curvy as Diane, but she had an attractive, athletic build. Her brown pubes were trimmed in a vee that pointed to her swollen labia. He hit play.

Lou came up behind his wife, wrapped his arms around her, kissed her neck, and fondled her breasts.

"Ooo, Diane, Lou is ravaging me."

"No I'm not. Not yet." He easily picked her up and put her on the bed with Diane.

Larry the director said, "Sharon, let Diane have a suck on your nipples."

Obediently, Sharon straddled Diane's waist and leaned down. Larry moved in for a profile shot.

"Diane, would suck on my tits, pretty please?" Sharon tickled Diane's lips with a nipple, and they opened. "Ooo, that feels so good, Di." After a while she switched to the other breast. "You're very good at this. The tongue action is fantastic."

"Good girl, Honey," said Larry. He turned the camera on Lou. "Why don't you get up behind your wife and make yourself useful."

Lou laughed and saluted.

Larry backed up to get everyone in the picture. Sharon knelt between Diane's legs with her ass up and her lips wrapped around a nipple. Lou positioned himself behind his wife and began a slow penetration.

Sharon lifted up on her arms and closed her eyes with the pleasure. "Diane, Lou's fucking me. I love how he fucks me slow and then fast." She lowered her torso down onto Diane's chest and rocked them both with Lou's thrusts.

Larry moved behind, and said, "Sharon, lay flat. Put your butt down."

"Like this?" The women's stomachs were now pressed together.

"Perfect. I can see both pussies now."

Lou had to lean over the top to stay inside his wife.

"Sharon, can you reach back with your hand and play with Diane's clit?"

"Like this?" Her fingers began rubbing between Diane's folds, up and down.

Diane's thighs flexed in response, and she moaned.

"Okay, now spread her open."

Sharon obliged. Diane's pussy lips were open between her fingers.

"My wife is ready, Lou."

It must've been planned, because as soon and Lou pulled out of Sharon, she quickly turned around and guided his cock in.

Diane gasped. "Larry!"

He moved in for a close up shot of Lou's penis disappearing into his wife. "Oh, Baby, that looks so amazing, thank you. I love you. I love watching you get so much pleasure. Thank you for this. It's okay. Lou loves you. Sharon loves you. And I adore you. Relax. Enjoy."

Fully inserted, Lou said, "God, you feel so good, Diane. Sharon, help her come with me."

Sharon lay beside Diane, as her husband slowly work his cock in and out of her friend. She licked her fingers and reached between them to twiddle Diane's clit.

Diane moaned, "Oh, my god!"

"Yes, Baby... feel it, let it go," encouraged Larry as the camera backed away to show all participants.

Lou began to pump faster, "I gonna come soon. I can't wait." He began slamming into Diane. Her breasts bounced with ever impact. Sharon's fingers rubbed faster.

Lou surged into her hard and held tight, yelling his release.

Diane followed with an arching release into Lou's hips, her legs quivering and her arms straining.

Sharon stopped rubbing Diane, and said, "Wow, that was intense."

Diane's chest heaved with every breath for a little while, gradually slowing down to normal. Lou pulled out.

"Amazing!" said Larry.

"Untie me."

Sharon and Lou looked from Diane to Larry.

Larry said, "Help me unfasten the straps," as he pulled the blindfold off.

When she was free, Diane sat up and rubbed her wrists, her face still red. She took deep cleansing breaths. Lou rubbed one ankle and Sharon rubbed the other.

Larry handed her a wad of tissues, and Diane said, "Thanks." She backed up to the headboard, spread her legs, crooked a finger a Sharon, and said, "Come here and clean up your husbands mess."

"Larry, give Lou the camera, and fuck my friend."

They laughed. A sense of relief seemed to prevail.

Sharon crawled between Diane's legs. Larry moved behind Sharon and entered easily. It wasn't long before Larry's grunting turned into a howl and Sharon had fingered herself into climax.

The action ended abruptly. Jack sat there quietly ruminating. The video was evidence that everyone was satisfied and happy with the new group dynamic. The rest was salacious history. "But what does that mean for me?"

12