The Good Neighbor Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane's twitches and whimpers increased in number. There was no way they'd expect him to sleep through it. So, he opened his eyes, and to let her know he wasn't going to be a wet blanket, whispered, "Feel good?"

She kept her eyes closed, nodded, and bit her lip.

Still intoxicated with lowered inhibitions, Jack decided to participate rather than just be a voyeur. He loved Diane, whatever her kinks. The arm that lay over her stomach moved higher so his fingers could play with her right nipple. He circled it. Flicked it. Pinched it gently, then harder.

Diane arched into the sensation and moaned.

Jack moved over to use his lips and tongue on the left side, and Diane responded with an uninhibited, "Oh God!"

The sheet flew off, as Sharon, with a shiny chin, sat up. "Ooo, we have a new player in the game."

Jack ignored her. Instead he kissed Diane passionately.

"Well then, back to work." Sharon's head dropped between Diane's legs, and Jack felt Diane's response in his mouth. He switched to her breasts, tweaking and sucking. Doing his best to help enhance Diane's excitement. The room's cool air became spicy with sex. Then a hand fondled Jack's ass -- squeezed it and slapped it. He knew it wasn't Diane's. Her fingers were tangled in his hair, guiding his lips from nipple to nipple.

The ass hand tried to slip between his thighs, but he crossed his ankles and clenched his legs together. Sharon got the message and focused all her attention on Diane, whose climax rapidly approached. Diane pulled his face tight to her chest and he felt her body start to writhe. Her groans became loud and constant. "I'm going to cum!" signaled everyone to bear down and work it for all its pleasure. Her thrashing lasted a good minute with little aftershocks rippling her stomach. Finally, Diane pushed Jack's head away, and said, "Stop. I can't take anymore."

Sharon moved up next to Diane on her hands and knees. Her breasts and erect nipples dangling in Jack's peripheral vision. He tried to focus on Diane's face.

Sharon said, "Jack, you should fuck her now. She loves to get fucked after I give her oral. She's all wet and ready for you."

Diane was out of it. Too drained to listen or respond. So, it was up to Jack to say something. "Uh... I can't." That was all his muddled mind could come up with on short, drunken notice. He jumped up, threw on his shorts, and headed for the door. Sharon sat on her haunches and stared open mouthed at his reaction. On his way out, Jack noticed the picture frame camera was back on the dresser. Show's over.


12