The Good Old Days

Story Info
A reunion with an old friend leads to a kinky incest tryst.
3.5k words
4.54
44k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,742 Followers

I'm going to tell you all about a funny thing happened to me very recently. I was sitting in my favorite café, having coffee and a snack, just minding my own business. I needed to get out of the apartment and take a break from staring at the same four walls.

As I glanced up to see what was going on with the world around me, an attractive young blonde spotted me and walked over to my table. It took but a few seconds for me to recognize Calleigh Ames, a girl I had known for several years. We had been through elementary and high school together, although at this point, I had not seen her for several years. We were just passing acquaintances, never friends and we had never dated.

However, for some reason, she seemed genuinely pleased to see me. I invited her to join me and expected some feeble excuse, as I'd never been one of the "popular" kids that Calleigh ran with. To my surprise, she accepted my invitation and sat down with me. She gave me a huge smile and it reminded me how cute and appealing she had been in the day - and still was. Despite her diminutive stature, she was sexy and in the short dress and high heels she was wearing, it still showed. We began making small talk and reminiscing about the "good old days". I will confess, those days were a lot better for her than they had been for me. I wasn't popular, although I did have friends. I covered a lot of my insecurities by being one of the smart kids in school and by being the class clown. It had served me well and now I wrote a humor column for a national magazine and on the Internet. While it would never make me rich, it did provide me with a comfortable living and the freedom to come and go as I pleased and write where I chose. This particular café happened to be one of my refuges. The staff likes me, the food is good, reasonably priced and I've even managed to snag a date or two with some of the younger, more attractive servers.

As Calleigh chatted on, I will admit to being happy for her company. It doesn't hurt a guy's reputation to be seen with an attractive blonde woman and word tends to get around. It was also flattering to my ego that she was eager to spend time with me. I would have killed for a kind word from her back in the "good old days" of our high school period.

"You want to know something?" Calleigh asked in a playful tone, swinging one high heel on her foot. "I wanted tofuck you when we were in high school, but I was too concerned about my reputation with everyone else."

I almost spit out my coffee, but if time has taught me anything, it's to play it cool. "I guess it was my loss, then," I said in a calm and collected tone. I'd be damned if I was going to give Calleigh Ames the upper hand, despite her little attempt at one-upsmanship.

"No, I think it was my loss," Calleigh sighed wistfully. "I always thought you were cute, but you know what kids are like. You were the funny guy, the girls aren't supposed to hang out with the funny guy. High school is all about cliques, you remember that?"

I did remember that, although it didn't stop the sting I was still feeling. Still, it had been nearly 20 years since graduation. I'd enjoyed several women since then and life had treated me well. I couldn't hold any grudges, but I could take a tiny measure of my self-respect back by one sly move. "So, you've told me you aren't married anymore? What's stopping you now?" I put it out there.

"Why, not a thing!" Calleigh said enthusiastically. She took my hand and gave me the kind of smile a man wants all of his life. "I don't live far from here - does right now work for you, tiger?"

I looked at her and saw sincerity in her baby blue eyes. She had called my bluff, although I am not really sure that I was bluffing. Calleigh is the kind of girl that a guy like me aspires to. I nodded in agreement and paid our bill as we exited the café hand-in-hand. It was only a few blocks to a rather sumptuous apartment. Apparently, life had done very well by Calleigh too. She didn't waste any time in planting a really steamy kiss on my lips and then sauntering off to the bedroom with a saucy wiggle of her lovely ass. I stood there dumbfounded for about 30 seconds before regaining my wits and following close behind.

Either Calleigh had good instincts or she had taken some pole dancing classes. Either way, she did a really hot striptease, strutting around in sexy lingerie, stockings and high heels. Even though she was now in her late 30's, Calleigh had a body that would have put many girls to shame. My friend down below was doing a little happy dance. Calleigh pushed me on to my back on a large bed and started to undress me while peppering my face with sexy, tiny kisses. The sexy lady was raring to go and she was starting without me. I thought I had better get myself together, so I started kissing back. I was surprised at just how into me she seemed to be and I think even Calleigh wasn't quite prepared for how hot the pair of us were getting.

Either way, she had my cock in her mouth and was giving me an A-plus blowjob in just a few minutes. Despite our difference in height (I'm 6'2") I was able to convey the message that I wanted her to swing around so I could reciprocate. She picked up on my non-verbal cues and soon, we were tasting each other with vigor. Her sweet, shaved little pussy was really tasty and I was digging in deep. I love giving oral and my younger girlfriends have often complimented my skills. From the way Calleigh was humming with my cock in her mouth, I rather think I was doing well by her. Even still, I made sure to be relentless and did my level best to make my new lover cum. When she lifted her head from my shaft, threw back her head and screamed, I got the reaction I had been hoping for.

"Fuck, if I had known you were that good, we would have done this years ago!" Calleigh said as she took deep breaths. I wonder if she realized just how sexy she looked with her tiny, delicious little body heaving in pleasure. "If my ex had been this good in bed, I might still be married to that fucker!"

"Then I guess I'd be out of luck," I laughed as her tiny hand wrapped around my cock. "I'm sort of glad we didn't hook up until now. I think you'd have been disappointed with me before today."

"I doubt that very much," Calleigh almost purred. She had my cock in her hand and was stroking it playfully. "This big boy is more than enough to get the job done and if you had needed some instruction, well, let's just say I'm avery patient teacher!" She then took my cock in her mouth and sucked me off until I lost my load in her full, soft lips.

We didn't exactly remain idle. While I was out of commission for a little while, I work hard to keep up my stamina. I knew it wouldn't take long before I was able to give Calleigh what she was seeking. Until then, I took control of her body with my hands and my mouth, making her quiver. She sure as hell was a sexy and responsive little bitch and a joy to be with in bed. I also regretted that we hadn't done this sooner and promised myself I'd make the most of this wonderful opportunity.

"You are fucking wonderful," Calleigh gasped as she wriggled her petite, tight little body down on to my cock. She wriggled and corkscrewed her tight little cunt on to my shaft and began to fuck me with a real, intense fury. I was surprised at how tight she was and how fucking agile. She almost attacked my cock and was able to change her position from cowgirl to reverse cowgirl without even blinking. I had a great view of her taut, sexy little body as she bounced up and down on my dick. I loved how perky her tits were and how sexy she looked with a sheen of sweat covering her body.

I was so lost in her amazing fucking abilities that I almost didn't hear it. Someone had entered the apartment, we were no longer alone. I'd heard a door slam, but Calleigh hadn't or wasn't too concerned. I supposed that she had a roommate that she had yet to tell me about. Calleigh continued riding me as if I was a bucking bronco and she was a sexy cowgirl. I thought that we should stop and I tried to get her attention, but she was lost in a heated fuck-lust.

A minute or so later, a very attractive young woman appeared in the door frame. She looked very much like Calleigh, except that she was a pretty little redhead who appeared to be around 18 or 19 years of age. She had to be Calleigh's daughter, or so I assumed. They looked enough alike to be mistaken for twins.

"Hey mom, I'm home from the health club!" The girl chirped brightly, not seemingly concerned about catching her parent in the midst of a heated sexual encounter. In fact, she flippantly asked "So, who is the stud?"

Almost as nonchalantly, Calleigh turned her head and smiled. "Hey baby, good to see you. He sure is a stud, this is an old friend from high school. Stan, this lovely young woman is my daughter, Hayley."

The elfin redhead smiled at me with a subtle nod. While I had stopped any actions with Calleigh, the same was not true of my playmate. Calleigh had slowed down, but only a little. My cock was still buried deep in her pussy and if she was at all embarrassed or self-conscious, she didn't seem to show it. Nor did her gorgeous, redheaded daughter seem to be concerned. Hayley was watching us have sex as if she was merely watching a sitcom. "He sure looks like he has a big cock, mom," the elfin redhead said in a cavalier manner while moving closer to the bed. I honestly don't know why I wasn't freaking out at this point. I think the only reason I hadn't gone soft is because Calleigh was such a fucking machine and she had me held tight in the depths of her pussy.

"He sure does baby, and he knows how to use it," Calleigh returned with a naughty little smile and twinkle in her dark eyes. "If you'd like to find out for yourself, why don't youjoin us? Stan won't mind, will you, baby?"

We have all been in a situation where you can't give a coherent response. I don't remember much about that moment, but I saw Calleigh smile as the pretty teen began to undress. Their bodies were very similar and Hayley's lingerie complimented her pretty, freckled body very nicely. With a sweet little smile, she crawled into the bed with her mother and me as if she belonged there.

What happened next was interesting, to say the least. Hayley kissed her mom, but not the way a daughter kisses her mom. The kiss was the kind that you'd give to a lover, with a long and snaky tongue. Calleigh kissed her back and the blonde and the redhead were almost entwined while my cock was still balls-deep in Calleigh's snug little cunt. The embrace between the two women, mother and child, got even more passionate and it almost seemed as if I wasn't present. The incest didn't freak me out the way that it should have because they really looked hot together. Two crazy, freaky women were having sex while I was in the room and I was going to have the opportunity to fuck both of them.

"God, you're such aslut, mom," Hayley cooed as they broke their kiss. "He looks like he can throw a girl a really wild fuck. I wanna find out for myself, okay?"

"We're both sluts, baby girl," Calleigh grinned as their tits mashed together. "Do you want to taste my pussy on his cock?"

"Oh yeah mom, you know that I do!" Hayley smiled sensually. She moved closer to us and began to lick the juncture of my cock and Calleigh's pussy. I should have been shocked, but instead of being shocked, I was massively turned on. I was witnessing incest and instead of being repelled, I was aroused. God, it was so hot watching this lovely redhead and the sexy, older blonde becoming intimate.

"Isn't my baby girl the perfect littleslut, Stan?" Calleigh commented while her daughter was noisily munching muff and licking cock. I didn't want to think of the attractive teen in that manner, but there was no denying that her behavior was lewd and wild. Her face was really in there, going after the both of us with passion.

"I am, I'm a slut, I'm a fucking nasty,naughty little whore!" Hayley gasped as she finally came up for air. I think part of the reason I had not yet cum was that Calleigh's earlier blowjob had drained me somewhat. Calleigh rolled away from my cock and spread her legs wide, motioning for her sexy little girl to eat her pussy. I watched in amazement as the daughter dutifully obeyed her mom's unspoken command. It was a mother-daughter show not to be missed and I had both a front row seat and a backstage pass.

There was no way this was their first time together, because Calleigh was so at ease with her daughter's licking tongue. Her eyes rolled as the talented little cutie licked and sucked on the lips of her pussy. She was swearing up a storm, calling the little girl all sorts of perverted things. Of course, from watching them, it was incontestable that they were not true. Hayley was indeed a slut, a hot little whore and her skills in that regard were incomparable. My cock was almost burning with heat because it was now so hard. I wanted to be in on all of the action, yet I had to hold off and let them do their thing. Whatever happened, I sensed that it would be worth the wait.

"You're such a delicious little slut, you make your pervy mommy so happy!" Calleigh yelped as her daughter continued to munch on her pussy. Hayley was a busy little bee, taking the time to play with her mother's tits as she adored the sweet, tight little cunt I had just been fucking. I was all but forgotten, or so I thought until two sets of hands pushed me back on the bed.

"I need some cock, sexy daddy!" Hayley purred as her mother giggled with approval. "I haven't been fucked, in like, days. I'm a horny, nasty little girl who needs a lot of fucking. Do you think that you can handle a nasty little girl like me?"

"I'm sure that he can, baby," Calleigh smiled, running her hands over my chest. "He was doing such a good job with me before you walked in and you know how demanding mommy can be. Prepare to get the stuffing fucked out of you; I'm going to have my own fun!"

I didn't question what Calleigh had in mind because she made it apparent very fast by crouching over my face, facing her daughter. Once again, mother and daughter started to play only this time, a pussy even tighter than Calleigh's - if that was even possible - was grinding down on my cock. She had a cute, fiery red patch above her pussy which was as tight as a vise and scorching hot as well. Her cunt was amazing and she was in the midst of a tongue duel with Calleigh. Their tits mashed together as they kissed and all that I could do was go along with the flow. I wasn't thinking about any of the implications, I was just enjoying the mommy and daughter incest play. If anyone had qualms about all of this, they likely would have vanished in a puff of smoke as soon as they saw just how hot Calleigh and Hayley looked in a torrid embrace.

There were moans and murmurs as we all fucked and tore up the sheets. I'm lucky that I take good care of myself because these two hellions would have destroyed a lesser man. They didn't show me any mercy, not that I asked for any. Fucking the young teen and her mom at the same time was a gift horse that I was not going to look in mouth.

"Oh God mom, he's fucking me, he's really fucking me, what a great fucking stud you got for us!" Hayley groaned as her body rotated around my shaft.

"He sure is, Hayley, he's fucking the shit out of you!" Calleigh laughed as she fondled Hayley's perky young tits. "He's our fucking stud, screwing two hot, horny bitches and doing a great job. Keep fucking Stan, fuck us like we're whores!"

What was I going to say? No? I continued fucking Hayley to the best of my ability, as well as eating her mom's wet pussy. I couldn't respond to either of them with a mouth full of snatch, but I'm sure they got the message. It was all a crazy, frenzied fuck festival with me as the main course.

I lost track somewhere in the middle of all of this. I didn't quite realize when the girls switched back and I was once again fucking Calleigh who was face-deep in her daughter's pussy. Did these two ever get tired? Did I? Of course I didn't because the instant I felt any kind of fatigue, my two nasty bitches did something incredible to recharge my batteries.

I didn't get home for a few days because once Calleigh and Hayley had me in their clutches, they didn't want to let me go. It was a great three days and if I was too tired, the insatiable little sluts took care of each other. They let loose on me at every opportunity and I got to do something I'd never done before, fuck a slut up the ass. Hayley decided that she wanted to top that, so her mom got out a strap-on and fucked her pussy while "daddy" fucked her tight little butt. We followed that up with a hot oil massage for three and then a steamy session in the shower. I thought that they would drain me, but somehow, I managed to keep on performing. My girls showed their appreciation in various fun and often, kinky, ways.

If I thought it was a few days of random fucking and then, game over, I was quickly disabused of that notion. A few days after our lengthy fuck-fest, Hayley appeared at my condo wearing a trench coat, black teddy and high heels. We spent a very passionate night and morning having sex, with her calling me "new daddy" throughout. I have to admit, the concept of fucking my own little redheaded daughter got me off every time. Her hot, tight, wiggly little body made me cum more than I would have ever imagined.

I knew that Hayley would have kept any secrets from her mother-lover and I was right. The very next night, Calleigh showed up in a black leather bustier and knee-high boots. She wanted it hot and nasty and her old buddy was more than happy to oblige. Nothing was off limits and I think she might have added a few new positions to the pages of the Kama Sutra.

It went on like for several months. If I wasn't fucking Calleigh, her insatiable daughter was doing her level best to drain my cock of all cum. More often than not, I was screwing them together and they kept the excitement levels high. We just couldn't get enough of each other and the girls loved shopping for sexy new outfits to tease me with.

In a few short months, I really will be Hayley's "daddy". I proposed to Calleigh, with the express condition that we continue involving our slutty little Hayley. That was a promise I was eager to keep. Calleigh and I might have reconnected over "the good old days", but as far as this author is concerned, those days are now.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,742 Followers