The Good Pain Slut

Story Info
A girl is flogged and loves it.
2.2k words
23.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air is so cold in here, it's like ice went through a shredder and was pumped through the air conditioner. My teeth are chattering and I'm squirming, it's probably not actually super cold. My skin's most likely feeling the cold more due to my nudity and my frustration.

The nudity I'm fine with, more than fine with actually, especially since not wearing clothes opens up so many opportunites for sexy fun both by myself and with Master. But the frustration is due to something I'm not fine with, it is due to my Master strapping my wrists to my ankles and then to the uncomfortable wooden box beneath me. He said "Keep your knees wide apart and don't try to touch yourself."

Well I'm not touching myself like he said but why the fuck is he making me wait so long? And to top of how frustrating this is just before he left, right after he strapped me in, Master pinched my nipples oh so hard and pulled them until they stung and then he kept pulling and started twisting until I moaned.

Then he left.

The door creaks and I sigh in relief, he's finally back.

I look to the doorway and see him walk in, he's wearing straight legged, black jeans and a dark blue T-shirt, his forearms aren't covered so I get to run my eyes along each vein pulsing in his arms. I bite my lip and know my nipples are hardening.

He looks down at me as he comes close, running his soft fingertips over my thigh, then he goes to the brackets mounted to the wall and picks out 2 black floggers. Turning back, he starts spinning the floggers in each hand, he steps closer and closer and closer then lets the spinning leather strips of the flogger in his left hand touch my arm.

They only sting a tiny little bit, but he moves behind me. Each flogger still spinning.

Then the leather strips connect gently with my breasts and I take in a deep breath, this is going to start hurting very quickly.

Tips of leather lash at the underside of my breasts but he soon moves them up and they lick at my nipples like knives. A sharp intake of air, a wince on my face and I know it's just begun. I shake a bit and with each loud crackle of floggs on my cold and sensitive skin a high, pained, breathy sound tumbles from my lips.

My teeth clench and a sort of wet sucking sound comes from my mouth as the floggs move down my stomach, back up my breasts to sting worse than his earlier pinching, then back to my stomach just to go up to my breasts and nipples again. My eyes squeeze shut and I breath quickly and unevenly. Master aims and the next lashes of his floggers land on my inner thighs, just millimeters away from my vagina and my eyes open tightly and I whimper.

I pull lightly at my restraints as my whole torso begins to sting. He hits the frayed ends of the floggers right above my vagina and drags them up my body, he hits me again with the terrible leather strips and drags them up me again, and again.

Master strikes my bare knees with them, then strikes my lower inner thigh, then my upper thigh, then just above my vagina and drags them along my body to my tits and then quickly jerks his leather tools off me just to bring them back down, hard, right on my nipples. And I gasp, "Ahh, ahh, ahh. Ah. ah."

He starts hitting me harder with them and I pull harder at the small chain attaching my wrist straps to my ankle straps.

"Whip me harder daddy!" I beg, relishing in the brilliant pain his leather lashes sear into me. He starts alternating his lashes, left flogger claws at my stomach, right flogger scratches my thigh. I push my crotch up, lifting my ass off the box to tell him my dripping vagina needs to be punished too.

Master brings his right flogger down so hard at my breasts, going across so the knife like leather flicks over both my nipples. Then the left flogger comes down the same way by from the other side. Then they both smash down hard at my vagina.

"Ahhh! Ahh! Harder!" I pant as my body trembles with the increasing speed of his terrible and fantastic floggs.

"Fuck!" I groan with a direct swipe to my right nipple. "Fuck." I groan quieter. Lash after lash clawing at my stomach and breasts and thighs.

"Mmm ahh! Oh oh oh ahhh!" The beautiful and oh so scary sound of thin leather slicing through air gives me goosebumps and makes drips of arousal trickle down my taint. And Master strikes my vagina again but with both whips and I squeal.

"Ahh! Ah! Fuck! Ahh ahh ah!" The ends of his right flogger sting my clit and flick up to sting my nipple as well.

"Harder daddy, hit me harder!" I plead, the sharp lick of leather pulling me close to cumming. I pant and pant "Oh, ah! Ah! Ah!" and Master hits me harder. He makes the length of his left flogger curl around my outer thigh to just touch my burning lips.

"Are you going to cum? Is that what you're going to do?" He asks, his voice rough and deep. His floggs slow and stop "Ah! Ah! Daddy don't stop!" I beg him.

"You're not going to cum yet." He passes his right flogger to his left hand and brings down both leather tools on my left breasts. "Ah!" I gasp, my teeth clenched tight and he hits my breast again, and again with both floggers. But these are slow hits, light ones so they don't hurt as good as the ones a few seconds ago did.

Then after maybe a minute he starts flicking the floggs across the tops of my breasts, fast and powerfully the thin strips bite my skin. "Ahh! Ah! Ahh ah ah!" My breathing speeds up with his flogging and my legs quake with longing for his painful attention.

He slows and lessens the power behind each hit, my breaths calm then he quickens his lashings again but directly across my wet and stinging vagina this time. Down the horrible strips of leather come, right onto my most sensitive skin, a few times the leather makes its temporary home right between my redden lips, sometimes even licking my clit with their burning tongues.

"Ah! Ahhh! Fuck! Ah! Ahh!" But then he stops.

I let my head flop back and I watch him as he puts away the floggers. "Now that your nipples are good and warmed up." Master says, coming back to me with a pair of black nipple clamps in hand, a black, thin chain maybe 7 inches long attaching the ends of each clamp to one another.

He bends over me and fastens one to my right nipple, tightening it a little too tight to stop it from being comfortable. He then fastens the other one to my left nipple and tests out the chain, hooking a finger under it and pulling it up so my nipples are pulled lightly, he jiggles the chain, my eyes close and I try to even my breaths.

When Master lets the chain fall back onto me I open my eyes to watch him. He goes back to the wall brackets and off a shelf he picks out a thick, dark red dildo. "Lets try this thing here." He says with a smile as he moves around me to between my legs.

"Yes please." I say between pants.

I lift my head and look down my body at him, "I don't know if I should though." he thinks aloud, his right hand pressing at my vagina. Master spanks it not too lightly a few times then rubs his fingertips around right below my clit.

His fingers vibrate on me and he spanks my vagina again, then he slides his fingers down a little and spreads my wet and red lips. The cold plastic of the dildo touches my opening and I close my eyes, my head goes back and I enjoy the slow but hard penetration.

He pushes it in a little and I take in a slow breath as I relish in how amazing it feels to have something inside of me. "Good girl, that slides right in there. You're already so wet." Master pushes it in deeper and places his open palm on my stomach as he moves it in farther. He rubs my clit and spanks it a few times.

"Oooh, ah! Ahh! Ahh! Ahhhh!" I moan, I look down at his veined arm moving the burgundy toy in and out of me. I flop my head back and flex my hands and curl my toes, I relax them and look back at my pale vagina being filled with plastic.

He pumps it in and out fast, his other hand grabs the chain of my nipple clamps and he pulls it up. My eyes close and I moan "Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahhrahh!" I grab the chains of my wrist and ankle straps and pull at them.

Master takes the dildo out completely for a second then drives it back in, and my eyes squeeze tighter. He pumps it faster and faster then pulls it out and waits for a second before pumping it in me again.

"Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh." I moan with uneven breaths. "Do you like that? Do you like it when I pull it out?" He asks mockingly, knowing what my answer is already. "No I don't." He just smiles and pumps it in me faster and faster. My head flops back and I groan and moan. "Ooooh ooooh ohhh ohh ahhh!"

My Voice goes higher as I get closer to cumming. The wet and slippery sounds of the dildo fucking me echoes off the walls and Master pulls my nipple clamps harder. "Ahhhh! Fuck! Ah! Ah!" I moan with a very high pitched voice, looking down my naked and sweaty body I love how his arm looks fucking my burning vagina with that red toy.

"Oh Fuck! Oh fuck me! Oooh!" He slows the pumping but pushes it in deeper and deeper. My voice breaks and ripples with each "Ooooh fuck! Ooooh fuck!" "Oh you like that huh?" Master asks teasingly.

"Yes, I fucking love it." I tell him truthfully. I'm so close to cumming, I'm so close, so close. "Fucking take that dildo, take it." He orders me, pushing it in as deep as it'll go and my head flops back and my whole body is so tensed up and I'm so close.

He pulls my nipples harder, hurting my entire chest and he fucks me faster with the dildo. "Ahhhh! Fuck! Ohhhhh!" "Fuck yeah take it." He tells me like he owns me and he does.

My voice comes out shrill and so, so high as my head goes back. I pull at my chains so hard and he pushes that red plastic in me so hard and fast "Ohhh Fuck!" I groan.

"Take that cock, take it you little dirty slut." Master says to me, his voice rough and hot and authoritative. "You fucking like getting fucked like that, getting fucked with a dildo. You fucking like it." He tells me and of course it's all true. I do like getting fucked like this, I like getting fucked pretty much any way you could think of.

"How much do you like it slut?" He asks. "I fucking love it!" I answer without hesitation. I try to meet each thrust in as best I can and he yanks my nipples so hard. I look back at his arm, his veins pumping out and so defined.

"Yes you fucking do, now fucking cum for me!" He orders.

My high, rippled shriek of a voice tumbles out as my head goes back again. "Oh what a fucking dirty girl you are. What a fucking dirty little slut." "Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!" "A fucking pain slut, you're a dirty little fucking pain slut." and he pulls even harder on my nipple clamps and I press my tensed arms against my sides. "Fuuuuuuuu-" "A fucking good pain slut." He complements.

"-uuuck! Ahhhh! Ah ah!"

"Oh ah fuck! Ah fuck! Oh oh oh fuck!" I chant with my near release ,my entire body trembling and glistening with sweat.

He lets go of the chain to my nipple clamps and fucks me faster with the dildo. Then he grabs the chain again and says "Put this in your mouth." I open my mouth and bite onto the small chain tightly. Pulling it back with my head I hurt my own tits and he fucks me faster and shoves the dildo all the way in and I'm right on the edge and then my muscles contract and I feel it crashing through me.

I cum and everything goes tenser, my knees pull toward each other and my stomach pulls my head and shoulders down and then I flop after a moment of uncontrolled cumming as things go blurry.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re other comments

I liked it, actually. The lack of storyline didn't bother me.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Fisting Jennifer Jennifer enjoys a fist in her cunt.in Fetish
Life as a Pain Slut Pain as part of submission.in BDSM
Anal Academy Two college girls join an anal sex club started by the Dean.in Anal
Babysitter Cupcake: MILF Cuckqueaned College girl seduces wife and then fucks husband.in Fetish
Loving Wife - Pain Slut Couple hire a sadistic dom to satisfy wife.in BDSM
More Stories