The Good Pastor

Story Info
Ann campaigns against sexual slavery.
1k words
3.75
55.1k
10
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonKarl
DonKarl
3 Followers

Ann was a do-gooder and active in her church group. She wasn't exactly young any more, nor was she an "old maid" yet. She was still unmarried, but she had some sexual experience - not that it had been very satisfying.

Her boyfriend had always rushed her, thinking more of his own satisfaction than hers. Or he just didn't know how to satisfy a woman. She had been left feeling used and feeling guilty, and that had turned her to religion, seeking solace and secretly hoping to find a good church-going man who would make an honest woman of her and also introduce her to the joys of sex.

Because, she had to be honest with herself, as she was approaching her late 30s, her sex drive was getting stronger and stronger, making her restless, irritating her, giving her wet dreams and day-dream fantasies.

Ann liked the new pastor, who had taken up his position a couple of months ago. He had come straight from the seminar. He was very idealistic, very personable and gave his all to his vocation. He was good looking too, and Ann fancied that she had a good "rapport" with him.

So, when Pastor Jules one day asked to speak to her in private about a "very special project" she was happy to invite him home for tea. He explained to her how women were still today in many parts of the world held in slavery, forced to work in the fields in Asia or lured to Arab countries to work as domestics for oil-sheiks.

"When they arrive" Pastor Jules explained, "their passports are confiscated, the young Filipino women are locked up and forced to serve the old lecherous sheik and his mates as sex slaves. I want to spare you the details, but I am sure you can imagine the degradation ..." Ann could imagine, but primly pressed her thighs together - which only served to make her imaginations more vivid.

Pastor Jules wanted her support for his "Anti-Slavery Project" by posing in chains for campaigning photos. She was to dress in some old rags (which he had brought along) and he'd put chains on her to make the photos realistic, to shock society into action. Ann was, as always, happy to oblige for the good cause, and felt quite flattered, that the pastor had chosen her.

So she went to her bedroom and changed into the rags. "Fantastic!" exclaimed Jules, "let me ruffle you up a bit more", and he messed up her hair with his hands. "You have lovely long hair, but it mustn't look so lovely! You must look scared and dishevelled. Sit on the floor in the corner and look frightened up at me!" His voice was getting more authoritative as Pastor Jules gave his instructions and Ann started posing for photos.

"Now let me tie you up and shackle you - remember you are a slave and we need realistic pictures."

Jules tied her up well, using leather straps and the chains which he had brought along. Ann felt a bit scared now, but that was the purpose she reasoned. She did at the same time somehow enjoy getting tied up by the Pastor, and she cooperated or rather she went limp, passive, and let him handle and manipulate her. Pastor Jules knew what to do, didn't he?

After taking a few photos of her in her chains, Jules suddenly started to tear the rags off her body from under the chains, explaining that was necessary for a realistic image.

Ann didn't know what to do -- she couldn't do anything really, as she was firmly chained and secured onto her bed. She started struggling and wriggling however, which only tightened the bonds faster. And when she started protesting, she felt a gag forced into her mouth and tightly secured.

The good pastor told her in a stern and business-like voice "If you don't cooperate completely, your photos will be posted to every member of the parish."

Utterly ashamed, Ann now submitted completely -- and as the pastor continued to rip and cut all her clothes away, she felt a hot excited sensation take hold of her. Now she was completely exposed to that young man, whom she had always secretly fancied -- only hot flesh and cold chains.

As she heard the camera clicking away she felt beautiful, and as she felt his hands on her, Ann was proud that he had chosen her, and her honey started flowing freely. Jules hands were roaming over her naked body, her body starved of feeling a man's hands for so many years. His hands seemed to be everywhere, one moment she felt her nipples squeezed, sending an electric current through her body right down to her clit; then a sudden unexpected slap on her thigh made her open her legs instinctively, and his hand slipped right into her wet pussy and out again; caressing her thigh, her belly, down into her pussy again, teasing her until she started to moan. Her whole body seemed to moan, craving for him to caress her, to touch her as no man had touched her before. A hard slap on her arse, and Pastor Jules' strong voice: "You are mine now! You do as I tell you! You obey!" Ann still had the gag and could not answer, but "yes, yes!" was what her eyes said, and what her pussy said, when his hand finally concentrated on her wet womanhood, caressing her clitoris in rhythmic strokes while his other hand was on her soft round breasts again. After what seemed an eternity Ann felt a rush go through her whole body. Her release sent rhythmic sighs through her throat, and rhythmic throbs through her womb. After he had given her such a climax with his hands, the pastor took her gag off and inserted his glistening hard cock in her gaping mouth. Ann needed no more forcing to kiss and suck his glorious rod, and when he came she greedily swallowed it all like Holy Communion.

DonKarl
DonKarl
3 Followers