The Good Place: Attempt #218

Story Info
Tahani meets her soulmate.
5.5k words
4.54
15k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,587 Followers

Tahani sat cozily curled up in one corner of an enormous couch, warming her second large snifter of after-dinner Brandy-and-Benedictine in the palm of her hand. She was sitting in what was beyond doubt the most lavish and tastefully decorated living room she had ever seen. In fact, the whole evening had seemed enchanted and unreal, right from the minute she'd been introduced to her soulmate.

It was a little shocking that her soulmate was a woman, of course, even with her well-known largesse with the gays, but she had always wanted a gal pal. It made sense that in the Good Place, there would at last be someone who wasn't intimidated by her good looks, manners, and culture. Perhaps all this time she had mistakenly been focusing on potential gal pals who, like her, were tall, sultry, and well-heeled, which fostered a sense of competition, when she could've befriended someone short and pear-shaped like Eleanor who, as the American might say, was not in the same ball stadium as her.

They were to live in a duplex penthouse on top of one of the only high-rise buildings in the neighborhood. Standing on the terrace before dinner she had been able to look way down at the long rows of brownstone houses and wooden cottages that looked like they belonged in a delightful model train set. She hoped the others enjoyed living in them, so close to the ground, where sewers were.

"How about a little nightcap before we turn in?" Eleanor asked her. She leaned forward to take the decanter from the coffee table and poured some more of the amber liquid into Tahani's glass in spite of her protests. One surprise was that her soulmate should be so fond of drinking. Tahani supposed that she couldn't blame Eleanor for wanting to celebrate being BFFs with her.

"I'm really not used to drinking so much," Tahani giggled a little foolishly. "Cocktails before dinner, wine with dinner and three liqueurs after dinner. Goodness, it's a good thing we had so much carb-free bread in those meals you made. What did you call them?"

"Grilled cheese sandwiches," Eleanor said.

"Sandwiches!" Tahani cried triumphantly. "I knew I had heard of them before. Are they French?"

"Yeah," Eleanor said, rising to her feet. "Sure. Bring your glass along and we'll finish up our nightcaps in bed. I mean, while we go to bed. I mean—"

"Eleanor!" Tahani laughed. "You are a caution! I never knew drinking could be so much fun! No wonder so many are alcoholics."

To her mortification the voluptuous brunette found that she was actually weaving as she followed her soulmate down the hallway to the bedrooms. Such a thing had never happened to her in her whole life before. It must be the wine, she decided. They had drunk both white Bordeaux and red Burgundy, all imported from France, and it had gone so well with the different courses that she had drunk a great deal without realizing it.

There were two doors at the end of the hall where Michael had indicated the bedrooms would be. Eleanor opened one, saw that inside was the master bathroom, then tried the other and saw a large double bed covered with a lovely satiny aquamarine comforter.

"I, uh... guess we'll be sharing a bed," Eleanor said, looking somewhat frantically from Tahani to the bed. "Because I am... the real Eleanor... who is a..." She trailed off, guzzling her nightcap.

"Oh! I see!" Tahani said. "It's to be a sleepover! What fun! A slumber party, just the two of us, for all of eternity! What could be more 'soul mated' than that?"

"Yeah," Eleanor asked. "What?" She placed her snifter of B-and-B on the bedside table. "I'll just go get changed."

Tahani wandered around the spacious room admiring the paintings on the walls... they were all abstract but in soothing subdued colors that went perfectly with the rest of the decor... she found the closet. It was a walk-in, of course, and she took a moment to admire all the dresses that were hers. Most of them she had already owned, but it was so good to see them properly cared for and displayed. She selected a nightie and put it on, humming to herself as she set her last cocktail dress out to be washed.

The door opened. Tahani startled for a moment—who would dare intrude on her in such a private moment as handling dirty laundry?—when she remembered it was her soulmate. Turning, she beamed at Eleanor with a smile.

The modestly-sized blonde wore a Lakers jersey that came down about to her knees. Though it was a tanktop, she was not so voluptuous as to be exposed, even with no bra. Still, Tahani found herself a bit shocked. She'd had no idea that, in life, Eleanor had been so impoverished as to be forced to use the same clothes both for athletic pursuits and as sleepwear.

"Oh, Eleanor, there's no need to wear that!"

"There isn't?" Eleanor asked. She seemed slightly stunned, perhaps indicating she'd helped herself to some more schnapps, or perhaps she was just that impressed by the fine figure Tahani cut in her Araks Shelby Pajama Top and Thai Silk Boxer Shorts Set.

"No!" Tahani turned back to her closet. Surely there was something that would fit Eleanor. Perhaps a nightgown that came down to mid-thigh on her wouldn't be tripped over when Eleanor wore it. Tahani could imagine her looking adorably Victorian.

She then heard a rustle of fabric and a swoosh, as of something soft hitting the floor. Turning around automatically—perhaps Eleanor had fainted at her charity and that sound was just her petite body landing—Tahani saw that Eleanor had stripped off her jersey. She modestly turned away her eyes but not before she had a glimpse of Eleanor's small but beautifully shaped breasts which stood out in pearl-white perfection against the tan remaining on the rest of her body. They were capped by little red berrylike nipples that jutted out enticingly.

"Okay, glad you're so cool with this," Eleanor said, nodding as she moved to the bed. "For a moment there, I thought you were going to be all uptight, but I guess... if we are soulmates..."

"Yes!" Tahani risked a glance and saw that Eleanor, thankfully, had lain down on her belly, hiding all but the wispiest of panties. Tahani supposed that was fitting for such a slight girl, but oh, they were quite translucent, weren't they? "It's just us girls!"

"Yeah. Exactly. Just us girls." Eleanor patted the bed beside herself. "It's not like I haven't been with girls before! Weird to think my soulmate's one, considering how much I love..." Eleanor's pause stretched and lengthened before Tahani's eyes, until it occurred to her that Eleanor might possibly be disassembling. "Having pickle jars opened," Eleanor finished.

Well, that made sense then, who didn't love not having to wrestle a stubborn lid?

"Yes," Tahani agreed, "I too would've suspected that my soulmate would be more like Ryan Gosling, after we so hit it off at the Cannes, but I suppose we were ships passing in the night." She alighted on her side of the bed, still a bit suspicious of this semi-naked woman in her bed. As nonsensical as that was, being afraid of sleeping with someone in a sleepover. "To be quite forthright, Eleanor, I should mention that I haven't had a lot of... female friends."

Eleanor poked her head up on her hand, allowing Tahani's eyes to traipse under her propped-up body. "Shut up."

Tahani blushed and guiltily swallowed the saliva which automatically filled her mouth at the sight of those dainty nipples. It was as if Eleanor had the breasts of a much taller woman. She shook her heavy black mane of hair impatiently to reject the absurd notion of her being attracted to her platonic friend when things had never gone beyond close-mouthed kisses with Angelina, but something dim and shadowy was stirring deep inside her, something vaguely threatening to her sense of self.

As always with these sorts of things, Tahani ignored it.

"No, there is no need to silence me, it's quite true. So many women I've known have seemed like I could be friendly with them, but then they develop some ridiculous paranoia about their boyfriends being in love with me, or ask why I'm wearing white at their wedding, or only really want to have a threesome with me and their boyfriends, or only really want to have a foursome with me and their boyfriends. In fact, I've never had a sleepover before."

"Not even after you got a little drunk?" Eleanor asked her.

"No, as I told you, I don't like drinking."

"Well, there's your problem. I get drunk, there's a cute girl around, boom, I wake up with a new friend."

"Oh! How lovely!" Tahani clapped her hands. "You Americans certainly are a cordial race. Please tell me, what do you do once you and a 'cute girl' like yours truly has become inebriated?"

"Uhhhh..." Eleanor licked dry lips. "How about you rub my back? Yeah. That's a nice friendly thing to do."

"But of course, soulmate!"

Tahani began to stroke Eleanor's back through the sheer silk material of the bedsheets. Eleanor's head was resting in the crook of her arm so that her puckishly cute face was turned toward Tahani in semi-profile. Her hand slowed in its smooth stroking and she gently massaged the nape of her soulmate's neck, feeling the soft warm flesh through the curling tendrils of short blonde hair there.

"Oh, that feels good, your hand on my skin," Eleanor purred contentedly.

Kicking the sheets away, she stretched out luxuriously like a contented kitten for Tahani to continue to rub her back.

"Hmmmmmmmmm, that feels so-oooooo good," she purred as Tahani's hands continued their gentle stroking. "You have wonderful hands. I can feel the electricity coming out of them... the karma or whatever it is. You could be one of those masseuses that Groupon sends people to."

She lay there quietly until the massage had turned into a series of long languorous caresses which set a liquid warmth filtering sweetly through her relaxed body. Then she began to almost imperceptibly undulate her hips against the comforter, pressing her warmly throbbing mound down on the bed when Tahani's hands traveled up her back to her shoulders, then raising her softened, slightly splayed buttocks to meet them when they descended again.

She could definitely feel a tingling current of mounting desire flowing through those feathery fingertips which were dallying now near the base of her spine and expected them any minute to float down between her thighs into the wetly waiting valley of her cunt and finally home in on her pulsing clitoris which was emitting signals of anguished yearning... But when she accentuated the rotating movement of her hips and spread her legs farther apart in frank invitation, the hands were abruptly withdrawn.

Eleanor rolled over on her side and looked up at Tahani with intensely glittering eyes. "God, Tahani, you're magic!" she exclaimed. You almost made me cum just by rubbing my back. Why did you stop?"

"Wh-what...?" Tahani faltered bewilderedly, biting her lower lip. The prolonged soothing contact of her hands with the soft silken skin of Eleanor's back had started butterflies fluttering in her stomach, and the aroused young brunette had caught herself hungering to touch the rounded moons of the blonde woman's buttocks which were so provocatively revealed by her flimsy panties.

But had her soulmate really said something about the female orgasm? Had she really expected Tahani to touch her... there... when she parted her legs? It just couldn't be, Tahani remonstrated feebly with herself, she must be imagining things. All the alcohol she had drunk was clouding her judgment, and her reeling brain could no longer distinguish between the real world outside and the murky nocturnal imaginary region of sensuality where she went when she dreamed about her good friend Scarlet. "What... what did you say?"

"I said you're pure magic!" Eleanor repeated brazenly without the slightest hesitation. "You almost made me cum without even touching the joy buzzer."

Tahani stared speechlessly down at the blonde woman's passion-lit face. She supposed soulmates would have such a lack of restraint between themselves, but she'd had no idea their rapport would reach that level so quickly. She groped vainly for some phrase that would slow down their friendship. This was just too much sisterhood for her!

At the same time it seemed to her that in some weird way she and Eleanor were linked telepathically, almost turning into one person. She knew that the other woman's clitoris was clamoring for her caresses because her own was swollen in throbbing sympathetic response, and she could feel the warm moistness increasing up between her tightly clenched thighs. In spite of her will, her body and soul felt like they were flowing open, unfolding their petals in response to Eleanor's unspoken pleas. Was that not having a soulmate?

"Okay, tell you what!" Eleanor moaned feverishly. "I'm gonna kick this party off, you join in or watch or get a video camera, I'm down with whatever." With one swift motion she doubled back her slim shapely legs and peeled off her panties, flinging them halfway across the room in her haste.

Revealed, the moist pink flesh of her vaginal lips glistened invitingly through a diaphanous veil of sparse golden curls. Tahani brought her hand up to her mouth, still more flabbergasted by this flagrant flaunting of lewd unnatural desire... But she was unable to tear her eyes from Eleanor's soft pubic vee with its succulent pink flesh.

"Oh God, I'm such a slut," Eleanor wailed. "You can tell me what a slut I am too, if ya want."

She reached down between her out-splayed legs which were slightly bent to allow her hand better access to her hair-lined slit and began to feverishly stroke and tease her erect little clitoris which glittered like a jewel in its moist furrow. The slick flesh grew inflamed with excitement, and her breath came faster and faster as she shamelessly finger-fucked herself in front of the startled Tahani. Her tousled blonde head strained against her pillow and a low groan burst through her clenched teeth.

"Stop it!" Tahani cried out, horrified to find herself watching this licentious spectacle with the same fascination and prurient tingling in her loins that she had experienced the afternoon her friend Léa had celebrated becoming a Bond girl by showing her the deleted scenes from Blue Is The Warmest Color.

It was true! Watching sex brought her to pitches of excitement she never experienced while actually having it, like with Mel before he'd begun feuding with Tahani's other good friends, the Israelis. She was doomed... sick, twisted, perverted. "Stop it!" she hoarsely blurted out again, barely able to restrain herself from plunging her hand down into the seething caldron between her own legs. "It's wrong!"

"Oh yeah, it's so wrong!" Eleanor snorted, without stopping her self-ministrations. "So forking wrong how I lie in bed half the night playing with myself... making myself cum three or four times. And I jam things up my cunt, anything I can lay my hands on, candles, hairbrushes, one cat toy. God, Tahani, don't you ever do it to yourself? "

Tahani was too distraught to utter the lie which she instinctively knew was her last chance to put an end to these unhealthy confidences and turn back the dark tide of Sapphic eroticism that was engulfing them both. What Eleanor had said evoked too many echoes and resonances in her own mind... And then there were the words she had unthinkingly used. Stop it! It's wrong! The very same words she had used the night so long ago when she had awakened to see Christina Ricci masturbating frantically right in the bed beside her. But suppose the wrongness came from her own mental state, her sick morbid desire to watch? Even that first time with her good friend Christina? How long had she watched before she stopped her?

"Are you going to spank me or what?" Eleanor struck out suddenly, pissed off by Tahani's hesitancy and doleful expression. Withdrawing her hand from between her legs, she sat up beside Tahani. "That's where we were going with the whole 'it's so wrong, it's so naughty, you're a bad girl' stuff, right? Or are you going to choke me? Warn me if you're going to choke me, I've had an ex-boyfriend who I thought was kinky but was really a would-be serial killer."

"I... no... that's very judgmental..."

"Or maybe you could just join in. You want it as bad as I do, you're just being all British about it. Look at your nipples, they're hard as rocks!" Her two hands streaked out and pinched the swollen nubs through the thin blouse that Tahani was wearing. The brunette gasped sharply at the unexpected jolt of pleasure-pain which flashed instantly through every nerve-end in her quivering young body and fell helplessly back on the bed when Eleanor pushed her.

Her mind was so confused with alcohol and nagging self-doubt that she was unable to protest when the other woman began to gently fondle and caress her firmly ripened breasts, leaving perfumed traces of her sexual juices on the crisp white cloth that covered them. Smiling at the lustful excitement she nonetheless saw in Tahani's eyes, Eleanor slowly unbuttoned the dark-haired girl's blouse.

"Sit up, Tahani!" she whispered urgently, and Tahani sat up automatically as if in a hypnotic trance, watching unresistingly with glazed eyes while Eleanor slipped off her blouse, then pulled down the shoulder straps of her slip so that her proudly quivering breasts sprang free with their chocolate nipples jutting temptingly from large caramel areolas.

"God, your tits are so beautiful!" Eleanor murmured with sincere admiration, pushing Tahani gently down on the bed. "You could be in Maxim and FHM." She lowered her lips to kiss first one soft warm mound of tasty flesh, then the other, before beginning to hungrily suck the left one over Tahani's thudding heart. Almost at once she felt Tahani's hands rise and tangle themselves in her hair, pulling her mouth down harder against the softly resilient mound.

Ever so lightly she let her fingers drift down over Tahani's flat belly toward the dark vee of lustrous black curls up between her rounded thighs, just grazing the satiny skin with the tips of her sharp lacquered nails.

Tahani shuddered and almost wept with the tensions that were tearing her mind apart as she fought vainly to stem the dreamy blissful flow of voluptuous sensation that the suction of Eleanor's soft mouth and swirling tongue were drawing up from the well of her desire. Everything was so mixed up! Her sense of time was blurring. In her mind's eye she again saw her boyish soulmate panting hoarsely with her legs obscenely splayed and bent as she feverishly manipulated her own clitoris... Then Eleanor seemed to turn into herself... Tahani al-Jamil doing exactly the same thing in exactly the same position after she'd walked in on Ellen and Portia in the shower.

As if in another world she felt Eleanor's slender hand insinuate itself between her tightly clenched thighs and begin to worm its way up toward her passionately throbbing slit.

God, why hadn't she been born blind! She wouldn't be in this impossible situation if she hadn't seen all those filthy things which her treacherous memory kept flashing onto the screen of her imagination just when she needed all her strength to resist lewd temptation that was rapidly undermining her will. (Besides which, it would be enormously inspiring to the disabled to see that someone could be as glamorous and lovely as her, no matter their handicap.) Already her traitorous flesh was beginning to respond with tiny jerks and spasms as Eleanor's hand worked its way closer and closer to her wildly pulsing clitoris. It was just like when she'd gone to congratulate her friend Demi on going platinum and they'd spent a good two hour in that hot tub with the malfunctioning nozzle...

She shuddered with horror at the memory of where that nozzle had ended up, and immediately the shudder was transformed into a racking tremor of delight as Eleanor's searching middle finger slid under the elastic leg band of her panties and probed unerringly between her wetly quivering pussy lips toward the erect little organ which alone held the power of release from this torment of excruciating desire.

Zev95
Zev95
1,587 Followers
12