The Good Samaritan

Story Info
A friendly gesture leads to more for a horny Daddy...
1.6k words
4.47
28.4k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stormed out of the house. The cunt of a girlfriend was busting my balls again. I got in my car and drove.

I did some deep breathing and calmed down. I shrugged. I didn't love her and she was more trouble than she was worth. Time to cut her loose.

I stopped and got gas and cigarettes. Waiting in line, I noticed the very sexy ass in front of me. Tight cut off shorts. Pink top. Long blonde hair and wrap around my back while I pound your legs.

She got to the counter.

"Oh darn, I am a dollar short..."

The clerk just sighed, that sigh of I hate my dead end job. "Then put something back."

I decided to do the white knight thing...except I get laid, unlike White Knights.

"Excuse me, I can give you the money you need."

She turned and face me. And she was a he...albeit with very feminine features. He smiled at me, and said, "oh, thank you!"

I gave him the money and he paid for what he needed and walked out the store.

I got my cigarettes and walked out. He was standing off to the side...he was waiting for me.

"Hey, I just wanted to thank you again."

I walked over. "Hey, no problem. Buy me a drink sometime and we will call it even."

He smiled. "Weeeelll...I don't have any money right now but I have a lot of booze back at my place. I can pay you back right now.". He smiled. A definite come on.

I almost said, no thanks, but I thought. It had been a while since I was a Daddy to a sweet boi...my girlfriend was an annoying thundercunt, and my cock needed servicing. And, he looked like he would be down to being my side girl...

" You know what, yeah. I got nothing else going on."

"Great...I live a couple blocks away."

I waved my hand to my car. "Well, your chariot awaits..."

He giggled and walked towards the car, I followed behind, admiring his round bubble ass with every step.

The ride was short, but I found out his name was Brandon and he was 24, and in his last year of college, majoring in Graphic Design. He kept looking over at me, and it made this older man feel pretty good.

His place. Run of the mill apartment complex. Ground floor, he unlocked the door and we entered.

Standard college years apartment...second hand furniture, sparsely decorated...it took me back.

I grabbed a seat on the couch.

"What would you like?"

"Scotch on the rocks if you have it, or bourbon with a splash of water."

He smiled. "A man that knows how to drink. I have Beam, is that OK?"

"Sure."

He went to fix the drinks. I relaxed, letting the day drain from me. Fighting with that cunt after a long day at work was exhausting.

He came back and handed me a nice drink...at least a double.

"That was quick."

He sat down on the couch...one leg under the other, like a girl would.

"Being a bartender give you some skill."

I sipped my drink. Jesus, it was good. "Where do you bartend?"

"Club downtown, Crash n Burn."

Gay bar. I had been there several times. "Oh, yeah, I've been there. Fun place."

He smiled and sipped his drink. He slid a little closer. "I know. I have seen you there. I recognized you at the store. I used to love seeing you come into the bar."

I smiled back. "Oh?"

"Mm hmm. You used to make a lot of the guys in the place moist."

I laughed. "Well, that is a compliment. You should have said something..."

He laughed...such a sweet sound. "I did! But it was when I was..." His voice went up and he flamboyantly moved his hands around his face. "Brandi, the Heartbreaker."

A memory came back...I remember being there for a drag show. Standing, drinking, watching, thinking how fucking sexy the blonde one was...not a caricature, she looked like a fucking model, a porn star...she walked through the crowd, she zeroed in on me...she wrapped her arms around my neck, singing, she kissed me on the cheek, she grabbed my ass...all part of the act...at least, so I thought...

The realization coming across my face must have been a site, Brandon giggled.

"Holy shit, I remember that. I just figured it was part of the act."

He looked a little confused. "I slipped you a note in your back pocket, stud."

"That part I don't remember. It must have fell out..."

Brandon sighed. "I figured. Too bad."

"Well, I am here now."

He killed his drink. He slid right next to me. "Yes you are."

I drained my bourbon. I grabbed his waist and pulled him to me. Kisses...deep and passionate. Like the kisses after a first date that went very well. Like the kisses you give a lover you haven't seen in weeks.

He sighed. He moved his hands over my chest and ample belly. Down to my growing bulge and he moaned.

It was good. I was hard. I wanted this.

But something was missing.

I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him to me. Lips on his ear. "I want to fuck Brandi."

He smiled. He kissed me. He said, "Good. Give me 15 minutes to bring her out. Fix another drink. I am drinking vodka and sprite.

Off my lap and he swooshed into the bedroom. I walked into the tiny kitchen, made the drinks.

I fixed a triple for me and sat back down, sipping. I didn't feel one whinge of guilt. I was getting back into my Daddy Dom mode, where I KNEW I deserved this. My will was absolute and should be indulged.

The bedroom opened and I stopped in mid drink.

Behold, Brandi:

Her blonde hair long and down her shoulders. A little eye makeup, just enough rouge to bring out her feminine feature and cheekbones, red lipstick.

A short midriff top...it was white, with 'Slut' emblazoned on it in glitter. A very short black mini skirt, and at the end of those sexy, tan legs were a pair of stripper heels.

Fucking perfect.

I stood up and walked over to Brandi.

" That's more like it."

She giggled. I grabbed her. We kissed. I picked her up and carried her back into the bedroom. She squealed and kiss and licked my neck.

I tossed her on the bed. She bounced. She grabbed my belt and unbuckled. She unbuttoned. She pulled down pants and underwear and looked up at me.

"A very nice thick cock, Daddy." She purred and licked the head. She kissed it. Lips sliding over the meaty shaft, And her eyes never left mine.

Jesus fucking Christ, it was good. She cupped my balls. She slid all the way down, tongue on my balls as my cock gagged her. I pulled off my shirt. Her hands traveled up and down my belly and chest.

I was feeling gooood. I reached down and grabbed her. Pulled her up to me and kissed her. Turned her around and threw her on the bed. That fucking ass. I pulled up her skirt and ripped her thin g string right off. I smacked her ass. Ibrubbed it. She moaned. I eyed the baby oil on the nightstand...yes

I grabbed the bottle and drenched that ass. I rubbed it. I smacked the glistening cheeks. She moaned and sighed.

"That's all yours, Daddy. "

I smiled. I love it when a girl realizes her true nature.

I ran my hands up the crack. Her hole was quivering. She squirmed and giggled. My cock was rock solid hard. I slather some oil on it and pressed the fat head of it against the wet hole.

Just a push...and I was in...slowly. Goddam...so tight.

"Ooooh...god...so thick..."

More in. Easing inside. She moaned more. She gripped the sheets. She muttered, "Daddy" over and over.

All the way. Hilt deep. I leaned on her. All my weight. I held her hands on the bed. She moaned out.

"God, I have been dreaming...oh, dreaming...w-wanting this since I first saw y-you..."

I began grinding and gyrating into that tight hole. I kissed the back of her neck. My voice, growling. "You have a thing for older Daddies like me?" Every word followed by a thrust.

"Oh, fuck, yes! I have jerked my little c-clitty to you s-since I first saw y-you..."

"Oh, I can imagine."

I slid out of her...she whined a little.

"I want to see your face as I fuck you and make you mine."

She loved the idea. On her back, legs spread. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down and we kissed. Her legs wrapped around my back and I reached down and guided my meaty cock back inside her.

Deep fucking thrusts. Back and forth, up and down, all around. She fucking went crazy. She kissed my neck. She gripped my arms. I knew she was close.

Down to her ear, picking up a fast deep rhythm.

A raspy voice in her ear.

"I need a new girlfriend. You want the job?"

She fucking screamed. I felt her clitty shoot sissy juice, coating our bellies.

"Yessss! I am yours...oh my fucking GOD!!"

She shuddered. I felt her asspussy contract around my cock. I pounded...i was ready. I grabbed her and let go of my orgasm...

"Fuckkkk!"

So intense. Ropes of hot sticky cum shot inside her. She gasped. She kissed me.

She looked at me.

"I am yours."

I smiled. The day ended the way I wanted, with me finally satisfied.