The Good Samaritan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn’t. Her vocalization was a major turn-on as she moaned with each forward thrust, meeting them with backward thrusts of her pelvis, wanting me deep in her. One hand crept back to tickle her clit with her nails, occasionally reaching even farther back to brush against my cock and balls, sharing her lust with me and goading me on.

Elena’s groans became shorter and higher-pitched as she neared orgasm. I could tell she was almost there. Her head flopped forward, then jerked back as she reached her peak.

“A-A-A-AAHH!” she gasped, eyes tightly shut, head back and mouth open as she came. Her pussy rippled on my cock, but I thought about icebergs and snowdrifts and blizzards and managed to hold back even as I continued to pump her. Her head flopped forward, her hair brushing the bed, and for a minute it was all she could do to stay on all fours.

Then, like a racehorse at the starting gate, she responded to the signals of her rider and began to fuck me back, eager to receive the pleasure I was inflicting on her. Elena’s hands found her nipples and manipulated them, twisting and pulling as I brought her around the clubhouse turn and romped her toward the finish line again.

“Fuck me… fuck me… oh God, I’m so close… almos’ there… almos’… AAAH!”

She spasmed under me as I felt her female oils squirt onto and around my cock and once more I had to concentrate to keep from shooting into her. Once more, I paid no attention to her moaning as she wound down, but kept on fucking with the steady rhythm I’d established; and once again my Filipina thoroughbred rose to it. Slick with sweat, a tiny thread of drool at one corner of her mouth, Elena lifted her head and concentrated on using her cunt to milk my cock as we galloped up the straightaway in the third race. She gave it all she had, determined to meet me at the finish line this time.

She knew a lot of tricks and used them all as I laid down the driving beat and she wove the melody with her talented twat, but I wanted to conquer this Oriental dish well and truly. It gave me just enough control to resist her pussy’s insistent urging to let go.

Gasping in the air she needed, she did fuck like a mink with her tail on fire. Elena was an insatiable slut once she got going. I let go of her waist with one hand and pushed down with two fingers at a pressure point between her cunt and her anus, a place I’d heard directly stimulated the G-spot.

“Oh, you nevah give up,” she cried. “How can you… oohhh… nooo… I wan’ you to… ah… ah… ah… AHHH!” And she came again.

I knew I probably could not last long enough to wring a fourth climax out of her, but I wanted to try. I continued to hammer away at her cunt as she came down from her peak. Elena looked over her shoulder and pulled away from me. My cock popped out of her, and she rolled onto her back, pushing her tits together.

“Fuck my tits,” she said hotly. “I wan’ you to cum on my face. Give me your cock, big man. I want your cum, give it to me!”

I knelt over her and shoved my dripping prick into the valley between her pretty boobs. She tried to lap the head as it went in and out below her neck, but couldn’t quite reach it, so she pursed her lips and blew on it, interspersing words with her breath.

“Pretty cock… such a good fucker… le’ me drink your cum… go on, cum on me… shoot off on my face… fuck my tits… give me your cum…”

Listening to Elena beg aroused me too much to hold back any longer. My strokes got shorter and sharper, the head seeking out friction, and I felt myself going. I pulled all the way back and grabbed my cock, aiming at her mouth.

“Yes!” she moaned “Cum on my face! Shoot in my mouth! Give me your spunk!”

My cock jerked and a glob of cum splashed into her open mouth. The next two shots landed on her face and chin, and as the intensity ebbed, the last couple of squirts landed on her tits as I groaned with relief and release.

With one hand, Elena rubbed my sperm into her breasts as she grabbed my cock with the other. She slid down to get her mouth on it and licked me, a pleased expression on her face. When she was done, she gathered up the juice on her face with a finger and sucked it clean, to me an incredibly erotic act. She gave me a gentle push and I let her up.

I expected her to either head to the bathroom or snuggle up to me. Instead, she walked across the room to her vanity and opened a drawer. She took some things out of it and walked back to me, a look of mixed impishness and raw lust on her face.

“What do you have there?” I asked.

Elena brought her hands up so I could see what she held. In one hand, she held a ‘string of pearls,’ an Oriental sex toy consisting of a heavy strand of large glass marbles with a safety plug and pull ring on one end. They're inserted into the anus and as the woman climaxes, s-l-o-o-w-l-y pulled out to heighten her orgasm. In the other, she held a length of silver chain with two clamps on the end, a nipple chain meant to either tease or torture a woman’s nipples depending on how tightly the clamps were fastened onto them.

“I like you, my big stud-horse. We have all night, an’ I like it when a man takes charge of me like you did. I won’ let you go out to pasture. When you’ve recovered, I wan’ you to ride me some more, and we’ll make it las’ a good long time with these toys. An’ then, who knows? Maybe we keep each other awhile.

“You like th' idea?”

I liked.

I've been seeing Elena for six months now. You know, maybe there IS a difference between a fairy tale and a soldier’s story!

12