The Good Student

Story Info
The beginning of her first gang experience.
1.1k words
2.97
43.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--DISCLAIMER--

All individuals in the following story are over 18.

--The Good Student--

He sat there with a feeling of bother growing in his balls. He had used his wife before work this morning, but now he really needed something else. He looked around the room. As the winter break was approaching, almost everything was done. There were Christmas decorations almost everywhere. Even covering the windows. He looked out at the students and started to dream.

She knew something was different this morning. He would usually call her up to his desk and smell her hair; her skin. She had even started masturbating for him, quietly, on the bus so that he could smell her sex-covered fingers. But this morning was different. He was off in his own world and she was getting mad.

--

He adjusted his chair and thought about his shower that morning. He had soaped and shaved his balls, trimmed his pubic hair, and then washed everything twice. At each stage, he got hornier and hornier. He quickly ended the shower and grabbed a towel. As he opened the door, he saw his wife still in bed. He didn't usually, but this morning, he couldn't wait till he got to class. He sat gently on the bed and reached under the covers. His wife moaned softly. He was taken by lust and rage. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her down the bed. His fingers dug into her ass as he opened her. She was under the covers, somewhere, trying to wake up and figure out what was happening. He spit on her sexy slit and then jammed his rod home. It only took him a few good thrusts. Her moaning/screaming just made it even faster. He put his left thumb against her asshole, his right dug deeply into her now wet slit. He pulled her open and stuffed her. She was crying now, begging him to slow down. His head buried against her cervix and days of cum emptied from his sack. He withdrew his staff and looked at her abused pussy. She had deep finger marks on her ass and thighs. She had finally started to get wet and her own juices were mixing with his and running down her open slit to her clit, hanging briefly, then dripping to the floor below. As he turned to get dressed, she pulled herself together, climbed back in bed, and masturbated as quietly as she could.

--

She couldn't sit any longer. She was furious now. He hadn't once looked at her tits or legs. She grabbed her notebook and marched to his desk.

He snapped back into the present as she approached his desk. Most of the girls there couldn't get away with dressing the way she did. But then again, most of the girls didn't spend their afternoons doing what she did as well as she did it. She sat on his side of the desk and shoved her notebook in front of him. He read the scribbled words, "why are you ignoring me?" He looked at her face and saw her anger.

She didn't really know what she was expecting. But she knew it wasn't this. He popped the button on his jeans and unzipped them. As he took out his meat, he grabbed her arm and puled her under the desk. She started to say something, but then was stopped as her mouth was filled with his hardening member. She was mad and horny and afraid all at once. She tried not to think about anything and settled down to her favorite meal.

He knew at least one student had seen her disappear under his desk. Probably more. But he really didn't care now. The class was small, 3 girls and 7 boys, and they all loved him. It only took a few seconds for all of them to drop their projects and begin staring intently. The din of their voices was gone now. Replaced by the growing sound of her mouth struggling to make him happy.

She could instantly taste the stale juices. She knew he was married and, somewhere, knew that he was probably fucking other girls. But today she was already in a bad mood and she let the anger override the lust. She pulled her head back to try and say something about his wife, but then she was taken off guard. She felt his hands on her go from soft and loving to hard and lusty. She felt his fingers dig into her hair and her mouth was forced back down on his shaft. She was trying to be as quiet as she could, but there was no mistaking the sounds her wet mouth were making as she did her task.

He was loving the gentle skull-fucking he was giving her. She was young, but she always did an excellent job of sucking. He had always let her do it at her own pace, but this morning, he was just in too much of a mood to wait. He tightened the grip on her curly locks and stood up to get a better angle down her throat. She coughed, gagged a bit, and then went quiet as he felt his head slide into new territory. He looked up and saw all 9 of the other students watch as her lips slid past the final inches of his rod. He couldn't hold it in any longer. His sack tightened and he felt his legs stiffen. He looked down at the sexy girl on her knees; her eyes staring intently at him; her mouth dripping with saliva. He moaned and felt it growing closer. Then he looked at the rest of his class. None of them would be surprised to know he was fucking her, but he could see the looks of shock. He knew none of them had even imagined sex could be so sudden and violent. He looked at the ceiling and knew it was almost over.

She was no longer angry, turned on, or scared. She was numb from the abuse she was taking. Her jaw was sore and she felt like she was on the verge of throwing up. He pulled her head back and she gasped for air. She could see the full length of his dick; was he always this big? His hand grabbed his shaft and he pumped twice. She felt it before she realized what was happening. Her face was getting hot and wet from his load. She started to say something, but then her face was forced down against his balls. She closed her eyes and knew she had made him happy. That was all she wanted. She slowed her breathing and tried not to think about the rest of the class or how she was going to clean his cum from her face, hair, and blouse. She opened her lips and started using her tongue to clean his smooth balls as he fell back on his desk.