The Good Wife

Story Info
She helsp him get ahead.
2.2k words
3.98
66.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NightRAGES
NightRAGES
21 Followers

Katherine arrived at the address shortly after dark had settled on suburbia. The building was not well-kept, weeds had overtaken the small parking lot, challenged only by the scattered trash. It had been painted several different colors in its life, each apparently more garish than the preceding one. It had never been much more than it was now – a lingerie modeling studio.

Katherine had worked for the police department as an administrative assistant for about six months. Her husband was a policeman in the same department, a policeman who had ambitions to one day be captain. He would do anything to impress his bosses, and volunteering his wife for this assignment was one of those things. To say she was reluctant would state the obvious, but she loved her husband and was willing to trust him and trust his judgment. The heat was on the captain to shut down the modeling studios; "dens of prostitution" the local religious community charged. Some of the women working there had already been arrested and now the clientele was the target. Ordinarily this would be a job for a policewoman, but the department was small and the only women on the force would not exactly inspire a man to commit a crime. Katherine's role in this would be simple; dress reasonably sexy and give the men every opportunity to incriminate themselves once they were in the room together. For this she had chosen short blue skirt and a white button-up cotton shirt, and heels. Her brown hair pulled to one side, she looked as if she was out to play tennis.

She walked into the establishment and was motioned into the back. There in a room were her husband, the captain, and two other policemen. They would be her protectors tonight, watching through the two-way mirror, videotaping the encounters for evidence. Two cameras were setup, each capturing a different angle into the room. For a conviction it would be necessary to get the exchange of money between Katherine and the client on tape. The captain instructed her on how she should act: no nudity, no touching of the clients, no direct requests for money from the client. The captain explained, they had to incriminate themselves. He advised they would come into the room as soon as the customer had committed a crime. Her husband had gone over all this before, and she nodded her understanding. The captain said they were ready whenever she was, and she took a deep breath, smiled at her husband, and walked up front.

One other person was there, one of the women who had worked there prior to the arrests. She was cooperating with the police in return for a reduction in the charges against her. She looked at Katherine for a long time but did not say a word. They waited in silence for the customers to arrive. About 30 minutes had gone by when they heard the ring of the bell on the front door. Soon a middle-aged man, average-looking, walked in. The other woman went to greet him, explaining the terms: $40 for 20 minutes of modeling, $50 for half an hour. The customer looked over the woman, then looked over Katherine. He looked back at the other woman then said he would take 20 minutes with her. She took his money and led him into a back room. Katherine was alone. Nervously she paced, dreading the sound of the bell. But soon the woman came back, and took her position on the couch. Katherine asked her where the gentleman was; she replied he went out the back. Before she could ask anymore the bell sounded again. Another man soon walked in. After being given the spiel by the other woman, he too looked both women up and down. Katherine was extremely uncomfortable with such direct staring, a strange man inspecting her as she would inspect a steak at the butcher shop. She was somewhat relieved when he, too, chose the other woman. Katherine again was alone after the woman and client retreated into the back. She sat there for several minutes when she heard someone coming from the back; good, she thought, she had more questions for the woman. It was, however, her husband.

"Anything wrong, sweetheart? Why haven't you come back yet?"

She answered that neither customer had picked her. He looked somewhat despondent, then went back to the room. She tried to figure out why the men would choose the other woman. Katherine was prettier than that woman, but neither men had chosen her. When the woman returned again Katherine observed her more closely. She noticed that the woman was dressed quite provocatively, her blouse unbuttoned and her blue-jean shorts very tight and very short. Katherine excused herself and went into the bathroom. There she untucked her shirt, and tied the ends in front of her, under her breasts. She unbuttoned the top two buttons of the blouse and adjusted it so that now the shirt fit snugly, revealing the form of her breasts, showing ample cleavage on top, and exposing her belly to the men. She came back out front; the other woman did not even look up. Another 30 minutes passed before the bell sounded again. By this time Katherine had played it out in her mind several times and was determined to be the one picked. The gentleman entered, tall – about 6' 4" and stocky. He was much more attractive than the previous two customers. The other woman explained the terms, and the customer looked her over. He then turned his attention to Katherine. She fought the turmoil within and smiled at him, her hands smoothing her skirt, her breasts pushed out to his gaze. She felt a tinge of excitement when he picked her, but soon reality reminded her just what that meant. She took his money, and motioned him to follow her into the back.

As she stepped aside to allow him to enter the room she could see just how small she was in comparison. Her 5' 3" frame was more than a foot shorter than him and her petite body looked very tiny against him. She closed the door behind them, glanced over at the mirror where her husband and the others were watching and taping. She directed the customer to sit in the solitary chair, opposite the mirror, and after he had done so she walked over to the cassette player and put on a tape. As she bent over to start the tape it occurred to her that the stranger was probably gazing at her behind. She swallowed hard, then turned around and faced him. She began to make slow, dance-like movements, moving with the slow beat of the music, as she walked closer to him. She stopped, out of his reach, and began dancing for him. Sometimes their eyes would lock, but mostly she could not bring herself to look at him. She continued dancing, feeling the pressure inside, the pressure from the eyes on her. The stranger sitting before her, her husband and his boss, the other two policemen as well, watching her trying to dance seductively. The first song ended and she walked back to the cassette player, a little perspiration forming on her brow. As the second song began she turned to face the customer. She noticed right away that he was not pleased. The stern look on his face sent a shiver through her. She danced over to where she was before and again stopped out of his reach. As she danced though it became apparent that he would make no move given his state of mind. If she were to be successful, be successful for her husband, she would have to turn up the heat. She slowly began moving closer to him, and noticed a change in his countenance. The change encouraged her and she continued moving in.

She was shocked to feel his hand on her left thigh; she had not intended to get that close. She braced herself, though, and continued dancing, folding her arms under her breasts in order to hide her now trembling hands. The view she presented had an obvious affect on the customer, and he used his free hand to adjust his pants as his cock was swelling. Katherine felt the hand on her thigh make short strokes up and down, the rough hands contrasting with her smooth skin. The second song ended and she pulled herself away from his touch, walking back to the cassette player. She glanced at the mirror, wondering when they would put a stop to this. She looked downward, pausing, running her hand across her belly for no particular reason. She felt perspiration there now, and wished the air conditioner worked better.

The third song pulled her from her thoughts and she returned to the customer, more quickly this time, right back where she had left. His hand returned to her left thigh, stroking her with longer strokes now. As her body moved with the music she felt his other hand on her right thigh, sending a slight jolt up her side. She managed to hide her surprise, continuing the dance. She imagined to herself what her husband must be thinking, his wife dancing for a stranger, the stranger's hands stroking her thighs. She lost herself in her thoughts and did not hear the third song end, nor the fourth begin. Her mind may have been preoccupied with thoughts of her husband, but her body was being mesmerized by the touch of the stranger. The sensations coming from her body, coming from his hands on her body were beginning to cloud her thinking. As the stranger's hand stroked higher on her thighs her hips seemed to undulate more, pushing her womanhood closer to him. Soon his hands were brushing against her skirt, though this did not alarm her. Her last clear thoughts were rationalizations, telling herself her husband would stop her before she went too far.

Whether she could have stopped herself at this point was irrelevant. She had no way of knowing that her husband, tiring of the wait, had gone out for food with the captain and was not watching out for her. The warm sensation coming from her body's interaction with the stranger only increased. Each new touch welcome, each sensation cherished. Lost in the music, Katherine was vaguely aware that the stranger was pulling her white panties slowly down over her ass, down her legs, leaving them at her ankles. The stranger lifted her skirt, staring at her pubic hair, her clitoris, her pussy lips as she gyrated for him. She could feel the air coming across the moistness gathering between her legs. His hands were moving now, and soon were in full possession of her naked ass. Groping her. Pulling her apart. His hands took to wandering again, their roughness leaving a trail of sensations from her ass along her hips to her groin and down between her legs. She welcomed his hands parting her lips, relished his fingers probing her, and endured the bolts as his thumb ravaged her clit. Soon the stranger was standing before her, and she felt a pressure on her shoulders compelling her downward. On her knees before him, the music and sensations still intoxicating her, she waited as the stranger unzipped his pants. She waited as he pulled his erect cock from them.

She waited as he placed his cock inches from her face. She felt his hand on her head, in her hair, guiding her. With his other hand he pulled his cock to one side, and soon she found her pursed lips in contact with the base. The stranger then slowly pulled his cock along her lips, her lips widening more and more as they slid down its length, until her mouth was fully open when they reached the head. He pressed into her, past her comfort zone, and gagged her. She recovered as best she could. With him fucking her mouth mercilessly, she began to give back some of what she was receiving. She licked at his cock eagerly as it rushed in and out of her mouth, her hands around his legs pulling him to her, his hands on her head compelling her onto him, furiously building to the inevitable climax. The stranger pulled back from her just enough for his cock to clear her mouth. For a moment there was no movement. Suddenly his cum exploded onto Katherine's face, into her still open mouth, drops of his lust falling onto her neck. The stranger pushed his cock back into her mouth expecting her to clean it, and he was not disappointed. He put his shrinking cock back into his pants, zipped up, and stepped around the flustered Katherine. He took a twenty-dollar bill from his wallet and threw it on the floor in front of her, where he had been standing seconds before.

"Thanks whore," he smirked, and walked out.

Katherine was motionless, suddenly unable to move, her eyes glued to the green paper that lay before her, that had bought her. She looked up as the door opened suddenly and her husband stood in the doorway, shock having taken hold of his face. "Katherine?" was all he could mumble as looked down on her. She was there on her knees, her panties down around her ankles, her wetness readily apparent on them, and her vision of him now somewhat obscured by the customer's cum dripping from her eyebrow onto her cheek.

NightRAGES
NightRAGES
21 Followers