The Good Wife

Story Info
A good wife knows her place is at her husbands dick.
615 words
2.47
55.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A good wife understands she is a filthy whore and serves her husband. She does not disrespect him by looking him in the eyes. She never says no. She takes it in all 3 holes whenever he wants no matter what she is doing she must drop it. She never questions her husband even if he is wrong and she knows it-she still sees it as truth and believes what he says. A good wife stays home to cook and clean all day and is a whore at night. She understands that a man has needs. She encourages him to watch porn and offers her face or whatever else is needed for him to jerk off on. He should not be bothered to clean it up. A good wife knows that sometimes when she is taking a bath her husband might enter the bathroom and relieve himself on her. She just lays there and accepts it and when he is finished she thanks him. She never touches herself or has an orgasm without his permission as he keeps a belt on her that only he has the key to in order to prevent this.

She understands that sometimes her husband will crave a new pussy to use and doesn't mind when he brings home a new woman to fuck in front of her. She knows it means nothing-he is just satisfying an urge and still loves her. She understands that other men have the same urges and when male company is over she is to remove her clothing and let the men fuck and fondle her as they please while they talk about guy stuff that she will always be too stupid to understand. She understands she is just a bimbo not capable of making any choices. She needs a man to control her and make all of her decisions. She knows that men are more intelligent and superior-she does not fight this. She fills her head with thoughts her husband and other men have told her to think. That is all she knows and she loves it. She feels safe and secure knowing she only has 3 cares in the world: cooking, cleaning, and fucking, She knows she is to be spanked even when she is good because she is a slut and needs constant reminders of her place so she does not forget.

She does not question what happens to her at night while she is sleeping. She does not fight the blindfold or the restraints put on her after she has fallen asleep. She knows that she is supposed to lie there and take whatever he is in the mood for that night. She deserves this. She frequently hears multiple voices in the background. She hears laughter, the clicking of a camera. She knows this must happen so they all have something to relieve their urges with the next time they are at work. The photos from last night are no longer any good and covered in cum. She feels proud that they are finding some use for her and that she is helping them do a better job at work-something she will never understand how to do. Finally, she is rewarded for being a good bitch by having a vibrator shoved in both holes turned all the way to the highest speed and left in there for the night. As she is nodding back off to sleep she feels something vibrating against her clit and hears the lock clicking on her belt to keep them in place. She will have mind blowing orgasms all night and she will love every minute of it because that is what a good wife does.