The Good Wife: Resubmission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ryan." I almost yell, not addressing him, but rather in an alarmed way, "What are you doing here? My voice is nasal and awkward in the pig nose.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" he asks, walking closer, a smile spreading across his face.

He's right, I have a lot more explaining to do than he does. I work with Ryan, worse, he's a friend of Tom's. They were friends long before we were coworkers.

"I take it you two know each other?" Gavin asks, I can see the concern on his face.

"We're friends." Ryan says without looking at Gavin, his eyes are glued to me, "Does Tom know?"

"God no." I almost cry, "No. He doesn't have to either." I try to give him a coy look, but I'm not sure how well I pull it off with a pig nose on my face, with cum dripping and drying on my chin.

"What's this all about Julie?" he takes another step closer, I have to crane my head up to look at him, "What the hell are you doing?"

"I... I..." I have nothing.

"Look, you can either do what you came here to do or I can give you your money back." Gavin cuts in, saving me. "Which is it?"

Ryan glances at Gavin, then back to me, taking me in. His eyes are exploring me, they move from my eyes to my body, up and down.

I reach out, moving my hand up his leg until I find his cock, hard and poking against his jeans. Slowly I rub my hand up and down his shaft, he's getting harder and harder.

"She's a little fuckpig Ryan." Gavin says, "Go ahead and use her."

"Yeah." He whispers, I can see that he wants me now, I fairly certain that my secret is safe.

I unzip his pants and take his cock in my mouth.

"Remember what good little piggy's say." Gavin cuts in.

"oink oink." Only it sounds more like, "Oimphk Aughink" with Ryan's cock in my mouth.

"I always figured you were wild, but I never thought you were a whore." Ryan laughed, pushing his cock out so I could go further down.

"You have no idea of what a little fuck pig she is." Gavin chimes in, coming to stand next to Ryan, "Go ahead, and fuck her, get your monies worth."

"Turn around slut." Ryan smiles, not the nice smile I know, not the smile I get at the water cooler at work, no, this is a sadistic smile.

I turn, "Oink oink... Oink oink." I'm not told anymore, I'm not ashamed anymore. It's what I am, I like it. I press my head to the bed and thrust my ass up, offering myself.

"Good pig." Ryan laughs, stepping out of his cloths, unbuttoning his shirt and taking it off.

He presses the head of his cock against my ass, rubbing it back and forth slightly. Gavin didn't make him use a condom. Oh, how the naked cock feels so much better. My ass has been in a constant state of lubed all through the night. The use it's gotten, the men spitting and using my own juices to lube me up has kept me ready. Ryan slides right in.

With one leg up on the bed, he begins to pound into me. It's odd, it's an intimate moment somehowl This is where my two lives cross, this is where the professional Julie who is prim and proper meets and merges with Julie the fuck pig. There is a sense of relief amidst the sea of dread that I feel. Whatever will be will be. I can't control Ryan. I can't stop him from talking, I can't stop him from telling Tom. The chips will fall where they fall.

I'm moaning, and the thoughts disappear as my ass, sore from the night of almost continual use, gets pounded yet again. Ryan is pulling me toward him and thrusting at the same time, like a piston, pumping in and out. Oh god, I feel it building up in me, another orgasm. I hold my breath and feel my body go tense, every muscle locked. After cumming so many times, I'm sore. And then I explode and begin to buck against his cock, driving it even further into me.

"Oink, oink, oink, oinkoinkoinkoinkoink." I'm grunting it through gritted teeth as the orgasm washes over me.

"oink, fuck me, fuck me, oink."

This is too much for Ryan, I feel his cock swell in me then explode as he continues to pound into me, as I continue to buck against his cock.

"Oh god," he moans, "Suck this off me." He groans. "Come on pig, suck my cock."

I start to turn, but Gavin cuts in, "No."

I stop. I'm a good pig."

"She's disgusting, wipe it on her face first." Gavin tells Ryan as he gets up from the chair. "Wipe it all over her pig mouth."

Ryan's cock is a covered in brown tinted cum, I can smell it now, shit.

"Go on Pig, you heard him." Ryan says, holding his cock out.

I finish turning and lean my head forward, offering him my face. He wipes his cock back and forth across my mouth. I feel the cum being wiped on me, a mix of cum, my own wetness, and shit. I smell it. What a fucking pig I am.

"Good pig." Gavin coos, watching, snapping pictures, "Now suck him clean."

I open my mouth and accept the filthy cock, sucking my own ass off it. I don't care if it's disgusting, I don't care if it's humiliating. It's what I am. I suck his cock, rocking back and forth, until he's limp.

"Oh god." Ryan moans, pulling his limp cock from my mouth and stepping back, "God, I wish I had known this about you sooner."

It's over. My mind goes back to Tom. "Please don't tell."

" I'm sure that we can work something out." Ryan smirks, "There are times when I could really use some release at work."

"I'm sure that won't be a problem for our little fuckpig." Gavin says, staring at me, offering me up to Ryan.

"Then mum's the word."

"Thank you."

Ryan dressed, "See you tomorrow Julie." He smiles at me, a smile that is far from genuine, "And thank you Gavin."

He's gone.

"Are you satisfied piggy?" Gavin asks me, sitting with a smug look on his face, the camera hanging against his chest.

"Yes." I almost purr.

"Since when do pigs talk?"

"Oink oink."

"Good girl."

Gavin poses me on the bed. I'm sitting up slightly against the headboard with my legs spread and up. The camera begins to click furiously. Close ups on my face, close ups on my holes, the camera pans out taking full body pics, over and over from every angle.

"Relax."

I let my legs down and slump against the headboard, exhausted.

"Let me show you what you are." Gavin says, not looking at me, pushing buttons on the camera.

He sits beside me on the bed, "Look." It's me in the picture, my hair is a mess, the pig nose is slimy with layers of dried cum, my mouth is stained a reddish brown, and my tits are mottled with dried cum, dame cum, and cum that is still wet.

"Look at yourself Julie." He says, pushing the camera closer to me, "This is what you are, this is what you've always been. "

"oink."

"You tried to forget, you tried to play house, but all of it was acting. At heart, you're nothing but a filthy little fuckpig."

"oink"

"We're done for the night. You can stay here if you want, the room is paid for through the night, or you can go home."

"I'm going to stay." I didn't want to go back to my house. I didn't want the reminders of my life, I wanted to stay here, I wanted to be keep being the pig, the whore that I truly am.

"Your call." Gavin says, standing and walking to the door, "I'll be in touch."

He disappears through the door, a few moments later I hear a car start and pull away. He's gone. But he's not, he's still here with me, he's in this room with all those men. I'm his, I'm his little fuck pig. He's right. This is what I've always been.

I go to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I don't know what time it is, I don't know how long I've been here. In the mirror, this is where I started my journey tonight, right here, just like this, naked with the exception of the plastic pig nose.

I've changed since then. My hair is tussled, pulled and mushed into the bed, the little bit of makeup I had on is gone, my face is smeared with my own shit. This is the true me, a shit eating fuckpig. Gavin is right.

I don't feel anything. I don't feel the loss of innocence, and I don't feel empowered by my new enlightenment. I'm emotionless, cold. I turn, start the shower, and wash myself. The pig nose doesn't come off.

Clean again, the filth of the night is gone from the surface, but it will never wash away. No matter where I go from tonight, whether it's with Tom or Gavin, this lesson will never be unlearned.

Clean now, the pig nose still on, damp and naked, I walk to the door, unlock it, and step out into the night. It doesn't take long to get noticed, two men, young guys walking down the street see me and start calling.

I smile as they come closer.

"What the fuck?" one says, laughing as he sees me up close, as he sees the pig nose, "What's this."

"I'm a fuck pig." I feel nothing, no humiliation, no degradation, "Do you want to fuck?"

"Hell's yeah."

I take both of them into my room, "Call any friends that you have, call anyone you want." They each start texting like mad. The condoms are still on the table, "Just use those." I crawl up on the bed and push my ass in the air, "Use me however you want."

I don't get any sleep that night. The boys had me over and over again. They had others come over, they had me over and over. More and more men showed up. More and more men had me. The door was revolving. I was an animal. I was a whore. I was their fuckpig. I was their insatiable fuckpig. I embraced what I am.

Women came with some of the men. They taunted me and called me a whore. It was a party with me at the center. I was spit on and slapped. Men pissed on me, pissed on me in bed, pissed in my mouth and on my pussy and ass. They shove different objects in me, bottles, cans, fists... I'm a mess, a sore mess. But this is all I am, all I can hope to be, and I embrace it.

I fuck black men and white, fat men, skinny men. The only rule... wear a rubber. Men line up, waiting their turn. People are crowded around me, touching, slapping, pinching. I don't care.

As daylight breaks, the crowd is gone. There are some random men passed out in the room. I get up from the bed, everything sore. The pig nose is on the floor. A sea of condom wrappers strewn everywhere. One of the men is wearing a tee shirt and jacket and nothing else. I sink to my knees and take his cock in my mouth, his limp and worn out cock, and suck for all I'm worth. I drain him, swallowing the load, then move to the next. Each man in the room gets one more blowjob, then it's off to the shower.

In the mirror yet again. I'm even more of a mess now. I'm bruised. I look like a battered wife. Cum has dried all over me, my nipples are puffy and sore, my holes... dear god, it hurts to walk, it hurts to have my legs touch together. I smile, I can't help it. A warm feeling comes over me. I'm alive.

A shower, some makeup, a spritz of perfume, and I'm in disguise again. Julie the professional, Julie the good fiancée, sweet innocent Julie.

I pick my way through the men and walk out the door. One of the men is old enough to be my father, another is young enough to be my son. Doesn't matter, they're meat for me, and I am nothing but mean for all of them. Oink oink.

Prequel - The Service Animal

From the motel I drove straight to work. Men don't notice when a woman wears the same outfit two days in a row, but women do. I got odd looks as I walked up to my office, I don't care. The night was already wearing on me, thank god for Dunkin Donuts coffee.

Work was a blur, at least the first few hours. I was productive, but not in a go getting type of way. I was on autopilot. Calls, faxes, responses to emails, etc... I actually impressed myself, my mind was nowhere near work, and yet I was productive and still pushed through more ad sales than anyone else. But as the morning wore on, I started to drag ass. There's really no other way to put it.

Ryan walked past my office several times. No doubt working up the courage to come in and take advantage of Gavin's offer from last night. Later I saw him and several other men standing together, they were laughing and staring at me. So, my secret was out, at least at work. I'm too tired to care. They can use me, fuck it.

Sitting, I think back to the previous night and become distinctly aware of the ache between my legs, the bruises on my chest and neck and face. I'm beyond sore, but it's a good feeling, it's warm and fulfilling. That is what Gavin was offering me all those years back, but I was scared. I ran. I can't help it, my thought wander back to then.

I was 18 then. Life with Gavin was good, we were kind of dating, I liked to think so at least, but really, I was a toy for him. He used me however he wanted. He shared me, it was nothing to have sex with two or three men a night. But he was saving the best for last. He kept eluding to the night, he kept eluding to what he was going to do to me and how hard and much I would get fucked. I was a kid, I was scared. That's why I copped out.

The day before the night that I ran away, Gavin had a pre-night of fun planned. I was a girl, not a woman. I was still in high school. I came over after class. Clothing for me in Gavin's apartment was strictly forbidden. I undress placed the leather collar around my neck and inserted the butt plug as usual. Walking was also only done with his permission, and so I crawled to him, as I still do. I crawled into the room with Gavin and two of his friends. Immediately I was tasked with sucking cock. Nothing new, I did as I was told.

I went from one cock to another. They were watching TV at the time, I was just entertainment to them. Oh, it took years for me to realize that. At the time, I thought I was Gavin's and that I was doing something great for them. Sure, I may have felt like a toy or an object, but I was young and they were all older than me, I thought that they cared. One by one I sucked them off, leisurely, slowly, swallowing every drop of cum, then on to the next.

After I took all three loads, Gavin moved me to the back wall of the living room. He had a large D-ring bolted to the wall there, he bound my wrists with thin metal shackles and locked the chain to the D-ring. Behind me, he took each of my legs and secured them with a spreader bar.

"We've had our fun Julie, but tonight I'm going to push you hard." He whispered in my ear, then placing a blindfold over my eyes.

Then I waited.

Time passes differently when you're blindfolded. Everything slows down, every noise you hear ever spoken word is slower, taking an eternity to come. It felt as if I were there for hours. My knees were getting sore from the wood floor, but I knew better than to complain, oh god, no, complaining would never be tolerated. The TV was on, I could hear the voices and the commercials, but I wasn't paying attention to it exclusively, and so I couldn't even use the TV as a means of telling how long I'd been chained up.

Then I heard a knock at the door. Voices. One... two... three... at least three different men showed up. Their feet thump up the stairs loudly, I remember wondering if the others can hear the thumping as loudly as I can.

"Jesus Gavin." One of the men chuckled, no doubt looking over at the naked girl chained to the wall.

"Yes, tonight's entertainment." I could hear the smirk in his voice, I didn't even have to see him. Even as a girl I hated that smirk and smarm. "Help yourself to her."

There were some mumbles and I felt hands on me, hands stroking my back, hands coming down and grabbing my nipples. Another hand on my ass. I'm a good girl, I'm Gavin's good girl, I don't complain or move, regardless of how rough the hands are.

The jingle of a belt, the soft swoosh sound of jeans coming of. I brace my hands against the wall as the tip of a cock brushed against my ass. Hand grab my hips, positioning me, then he guides his cock into me. I'm wet already. I was wet before I even walked through the door. I hold my breath as he pushes all the way in, I let the air out between my teeth, a thin whisper of noise. Then he's fucking me, he's pushing in and out, alternating, fast and slow, stopping at times to reach forward and grab at my tits. Oh, it feels good, the release.

"Don't be gentle with her, she's a whore. She knows her place." Gavin says, he's standing close, "Don't you whore."

"Yes, this whore knows her place."

From behind us one of the men, "Dude, what's wrong with you."

I feel myself bristle at the comment, Gavin is good, I love him, I'm his good girl and he takes care of me.

The cock in me starts thrusting harder, he grabs my hair roughly, yanking my head back as he thrusts harder. I moan, it's a strangled sound with my head pulled back so far. My fingers are barely touching the wall, most of the weight is on my hands as I'm pulled back.

"There you go." Gavin says, walking away, satisfied that I'm being used properly, "Guys, please, use her whenever you want, however, you want." He adds stress to the 'however.'

Whoever it was pulled out and came on my ass with a grunt, I could feel the warm cum splash on my ass and lower back then start dripping down my crack and between my legs. He let go of my hair, I was panting, from the sex, from my head being yanked back so hard.

"Party foul dude." One of the men called out, "You clean that shit up, no one wants to touch your spunk."

"Fuck you."

"Ok, new rule." Gavin starts in, "you either cum in her mouth, cum on her face, if you cum anywhere else, you have to clean it up. Didn't your mothers teach you to keep your toys clean?"

The guys laughed and mumbled their ok's.

It's odd. It's humiliating and insulting to hear Gavin refer to me as a toy, yet I somehow I'm ok with it. I'm his toy, and that makes it all ok.

The man behind me walked off, returning a few moments later with a wet washcloth. Gingerly he wipes at the cum, at the mess that he left on my back.

One by one the men come up behind me. One by one they take turns with me. Sometimes my pussy, sometimes my ass. Some of them have me suck them off while another is fucking me. All of them cum in my mouth and on my face. I had to have swallowed a gallon of cum, I was sticky with it. Cum doesn't bother me. I won't lie and say that I like the taste, but neither do I find it offensive. I also don't mind when a man cums on my face, in fact, I like it at times. What I don't like is when it's allowed to dry there, when it goes from warm to cold then starts to dry. It's an odd sensation, it tightens the skin like some expensive facial cream, and it stings just a bit.

More people show up. More thumping up the stairs. Not just men this time, now I hear women too. They comment on me, some call me a slut or a whore. Some come up and grab at me, pawing as they inspect me. Others comment on how young I am or say, "Aw, that poor thing." That last sentiment from one of the women. Another woman comes up, she must be standing with someone, "I can't wait to see this little shit get fucked."

"No need to wait." Gavin says from behind me, "Help yourself."

More people use me, use my holes. Now there is cheering as I'm fucked or sucking on a cock. I can smell the beer in the air, the drunker they all get the more raucous the whole thing becomes. The floor underneath me is getting slippery with cum and juices. What a mess I am. But it's good, I'm making Gavin happy, I'm being a good girl for him.

"Ok, that's enough for now." Gavin says over the clamored, "It's time for the show."

I feel his hands on me, gentle hands, untying the blindfold from my eyes. I blink, giving my eyes a moment to adjust as Gavin releases me from the spreader bar and wall clamp. My hands are still bound, regardless, it feels good to be able to stretch and to bend.

"Good girl." Gavin coos, a shared whisper. I'm his good girl and I can feel my heart flutter as he whispers those words.

He snaps the leash onto the collar and gives a gentle tug, "Come."

I crawl across the floor. I'm not supposed to look, but I do, I steal a glance up into the room. There are about fifteen men and maybe four women. All friends of Gavin's, college buddies, contacts, etc... Some of the faces I recognize, I'd met them before, or more specifically, Gavin has shared me with them before. Others I didn't recognize.