The Goodbye Party

Story Info
An account of couple's sexual experience.
1.3k words
3.63
40.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Cath and I are both 38 and have been married 17 years. We are just an average couple like thousands of other people who get on with their lives. We are not what you would term "beautiful people" We both have what is termed the fuller figure, but we have a good sex life and still like to get down to it. Our moto was go with the flow. We have tried most thing that couples can do and enjoyed every minute of it. And like most couple we have our fantasies. From the early days of knowing each other we had often fantasised and discussed others joining us during sex. These are our true accounts from the last 17 years where others have joined us. Only the names have been changed to protect the not so innocent!

* * * * *

My job meant that we moved around from place to place. At one particular pace we lived at, our neighbour, we'll call him Fred) became a good friend over the 3 years we lived there. We were getting ready to move to a new place and just before Fred invited us over for a bit of a goodbye drink and bar-b-q with a few of the other neighbours. We had all got along really great in the time we had been there. We had arrived early afternoon and had been enjoying one of those lazy summer days when the drink flows and the food is great. It had been a hot day and Cath was wearing a semi-see through body top and shorts. Being of the fuller bust she wore a bikini bra under the top. Fred had taken notice of what she was wearing from the start. The party went well and as it started to go dark and the weather became cooler people Cstarted to drift off home just leaving Fred, my wife and myself and we retired to the living room of his house and

Nursing a drink and making small talk, Cath had positioned herself on the floor between my legs facing Fred; I was sitting on a lounge chair. Noticing a slight rise in his shorts I could tell that my wife's semi-hard nipples were turning him on as they were pressing hard against the fabric. Fred then went to refill the drinks in the kitchen. Afternoons drinking had certainly loosen up my inhibitions and my wife's. Grabbing hers breasts in her hands she rubbed them together and stated the obvious, "Fred wants these" Laughing I replied that who wouldn't. Returning from the kitchen Fred handed us the drinks. Cath's nipples were even more pronounced now after her little rubbing spell. Fred gave Cath a compliment on how good she looked and said I was very lucky. As I thanked him for the compliment.

I asked him if he would like to see more, and before either of them could speak I slid my hands around Cath's waist and pulled the front of the top up, the bikini bra down, baring Cath's large bouncy breasts to him. He was absolutely speechless, as was Cath. I whispered in her ear for her not to worry. She looked back at me and gave me a sly smile, at the same time reaching behind her and giving the front of my pants a rub. Her smile widened a little when she felt my semi hard on through my trousers. Laughing somewhat nervously Cath replaced her breasts

After composure was gained somewhat. Cath asked me to put some aftersun lotion on her shoulders and back where she had caught the sun. As I rubbed the lotion in I slipped the straps down off her shoulders and slid her suit down to her waist. Now she was sitting in her bikini bra within reach of Fred who was acting like he hadn't noticed. I reached around and cupped each breast firmly in my hands and started to caress them, as I started nibbling on Cath's neck.

Cath looked at me and smiled, and asked me, "should we go with the flow?" I replied yes. Cath reached out and took Fred's hand and put it on her breast, sighing as he touched it. Heavy petting soon set in and before long Fred and I had worked Cath out of her shorts and top. Cath reached up and slid her hand over the front of Fred's shorts rubbing at the bulge in the front as he slid his hand between her thighs. Cath opened her legs up wider to invite his advances. I watched as Fred slid a finger inside Cath's already glistening pussy, a moan escaping as he inserted it deeper. Cath then worked at getting Fred's shorts and underwear off him, and when she was done I watched her slide her lips over his hard shaft, licking the tip with her tongue, then swallowing as much as she could. Cath was on her hands and knees and I positioned myself so I could lick her pussy and watch her give Fred head at the same time. What an amazing site, I carried on eating Cath's moist wet pussy. I could tell she was getting near cumming as she thrust herself backwards harder on to my busy mouth.

I then positioned myself to slide into Cath from behind. She started moaning harder and had an amazing orgasm. I saw Fred stop Cath, moving his hard cock from her mouth before he came; Cath is if I can say so very practised in oral arts. Cath lay down on her back and rubbed her hands over her wet and soaking pussy before rubbing her wet hand over her breasts memorising Fred. I invited Fred to try them for himself and he needed no second bidding.

I quickly positioned myself at Cath's head and she turned around and slid her lips over my shaft. Fred quickly moved and placed himself between Cath's breasts wrapping them around his shaft. Cath reached up and pushed her breasts tighter together all the way to his nuts. Fred started sliding his cock in and out of the soft mounds of flesh in and out, fast and then slow, all the while Cath was slowly rolling my cock inside her mouth. I was enjoying the moment, Cath looked so beautiful, and I could tell she was enjoying her self. The action went on for a while longer until a loud moan was heard from Fred and I saw cum erupt from the end of his shaft on to Cath's neck. He then collapsed onto the floor. Cath turned around and pushed me down on my back. Turning to face Fred she lowered herself on to my waiting cock and proceeded to bounce up and down whilst rubbing Freds cum into her breasts. I saw Fred move forward and slowly lower his mouth over one of Cath's erect nipples; a loud groan erupted from her lips. Fred sucked on Cath's breasts while she rode up and down on my shaft I could feel the grip of Cath's pussy tightening on my shaft; I could feel my balls tightening ready to come. I saw Cath move Fred's hand to her pussy and I briefly felt his hand as he rubbed the top of Cath's pussy before he concentrated his rubbing on her clitoris. Cath was riding my cock like there was no tomorrow and with a large moan she came, I then let myself go feeling my cum spurt deep into her soft pussy.

That was it for the evening. We lay spent on the floor and laughed and giggled as the embarrassment set in as. A drink for the road and we left the house. Cath and I discussed the evening events later and we both agreed what a turn on it had been. We also agreed that we would not plan any future events and we would "just go with the flow" – as an opportunity arose we would take it! We moved the following week and as with anywhere new it took a while to settle in and make new friends but some good friends we did make but that account comes later!