The Governess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I doubt that," he laughed as he delivered a vicious swipe across my raised backside.

Swish! Crack!

My scream at the intense pain in my behind sent a flock of birds flapping out of the trees. And he went on whipping my defenceless bottom, until the tears flowed down my cheeks and the pain became unbearable.

Swish! Crack!

Swish! Crack!

Swish! Crack!

"Stop, please, I beg of you, you're hurting me...please."

"Why should I?" He hissed. "What will you do for us?"

Swish! Crack!

The pain was so unbearable I nearly passed out.

Swish! Crack!

I was desperate. I had reached the end of my resistance.

"Stop please, I'll do anything...ANYTHING"

"Will you acknowledge us as your Masters?"

"Yes"

"And do anything we ask of you?

"Yes," I sobbed in total submission and defeat.

Mercifully he stopped. My pleas and promises had got though to him, "ANYTHING?" He queried.

"Yes," I sobbed, "only don't lash me again, "I beg you."

"You heard her Earnest. I hope you wrote it down. Miss Walker promises that from now on she will do ANYTHING we want of her."

"Yes" confirmed his brother gleefully. "Here it is. Her statement written down and all she has to do is sign it."

"Would you like to sign against your promise, or shall I continue. I must say I'm rather enjoying myself. I can see the pleasure that father derives from it."

I couldn't crawl across quick enough to sign it before Albert changed his mind and continued his devastating torture of my bottom.

"There now," he said, menacingly, holding up the paper in his hand. "I do hope you mean what you say. We shall be holding you to your promise, slave, I can assure you. And if you don't, I promise you that next time I won't be persuaded to stop your punishment so soon."

His words sent a chill down my spine. He put point of the riding crop under my chin and raised it up so that our eyes met. "But you will do as you are told, won't you slave?"

"Yes...master..." I grovelled.

"Excellent," he growled. "Now let us put you to the test. I want you to stand proudly and display your naked body for us with your hands behind your back, your head held high and legs apart."

I did as I was told without question. The pain in my rear was still throbbing uncontrollably.

Then they had me bending over and displaying myself in every conceivable position as they admired my body.

Then, they laid me out on the grass and took it in turns to explore me more thoroughly. They kissed and fondled every inch of my body before probing and fingering my defenceless vagina in triumph. I was nothing more than the slave they wanted me to be, a slave to their lust. The only thing that saved me that afternoon was their need for food. I was made to don my still damp clothes and accompany them back to the house. My conquest was temporarily forgotten as a more urgent need took its place.

Albert strutted ahead with Earnest, their swaggering posture reflecting their victory over me. I must have made a sorry sight as I shuffled along behind, beaten, bedraggled and with my head hung down with shame. I was a picture of abject misery. My bum was still throbbing in pain from Albert's vicious beating and my tears still flowed. I could also still feel their grubby hands and fingers roaming all over my body.

Later, when I soaked myself for what seemed hours, I knew that I had to accept that my position in the household had changed. I had lost my dignity and every scrap of my pupil's respect. I was as much their slave and plaything now as their tutor. I prayed that I would disgrace myself no further, but in my heart, I feared that this was a forlorn hope. Then I cried as I realised that I had nowhere else to go. I had to stay here and take whatever fate had in store for me.

The next morning, I stepped into the schoolroom to be confronted by their grinning, leering faces. Both boys had their feet on their desks and from the expression on their faces I knew it was going to be a tough morning for me.

Albert had his riding crop which he idly struck against his desk. The sight of it made my blood run cold.

To their credit they allowed me to get through my lessons before making a move. I suspected that they wanted to

keep me there working normally, now that they had broken me to their will.

As I cleared away my papers, Albert spoke up, full of that arrogant confidence that I hated in a man.

"Come here, Jane," he ordered. And like a small child I walked over to him.

"Take off your clothes, all of them."

I opened my mouth to protest but knew it was pointless. They would only make me suffer, if I chose to disobey them. Besides they had my signed promise with which to blackmail me now. If that signed document was made public my future would be very bleak indeed.

So, I unbuttoned my dress and disrobed until I was entirely naked. Then they had me blushing profusely as they pawed and fondled me to their heart's content. It was a routine I was going to have to get used to.

I think they were worried that someone would interrupt us as they helped themselves to my charms, because the next day they informed me that lessons were to be held outside at every reasonable opportunity. In this they had their fathers blessing as he believed in plenty of fresh air and exercise for growing boys. What it meant for me was that I spent most of the time running around naked with two horny young men giving me no respite. As soon as we were out of sight of the house, Albert was swishing his riding crop and making me strip. Usually, I got a couple of whacks just to remind me of my place and to ensure I did as I was told. Then they would play their favourite game. I was allowed to run and hide and then they would come and look for me. The winner got to play with me for half an hour at a time.

It wasn't long before they started to fuck me. At first their enthusiasm meant they made a mess of it or reached their peak too soon. But with plenty of practice they just got better. And the more they did it to me the more they got to love it. Soon, they were giving me a right old seeing to, whenever they got a hold of me, which was quite often. There wasn't a place in that wood where I was safe from them.

Then, inevitably they gained access to my bedroom, the last haven of my privacy. First, I found that the little sliding lock on my door kept jamming until finally it didn't work at all. I tried to put things behind the door but they just kept pushing their way in. There wasn't a damn thing I could do about it. So, in the end I just gave up. In the small hours, I could practically guarantee that one of them would be slipping under my covers for sex. No wonder I was constantly yawning throughout the day.

They sang my praises and made sure my father kept me on as their Governess. I even got a small increase in my remuneration, not that I was paid much in the first place. Sir Charles kept reminding me of how lucky I was to be given free board and lodging. And the behaviour of the boys was reasonably good during my lessons. I suppose they reckoned that they might as well allow me to teach knowing they could have me whenever they wanted. Sometimes, they even allowed me to keep my knickers on during the lessons. Normally I had to hand them over at the start of the day and die of shame while they repeatedly sniffed them.

Then, daily, I had to stand on a chair and lift up my skirt all the way up to the waist. They grinned at me as I hung my head, unable to look them in the eye. And always they finished off with a little swipe or two from the hateful siding crop knowing that I dare not scream or cry out. Then I would close my eyes as their horrid little fingers probed me in my secret place until they had me moaning and whimpering with arousal. "That's just a sample of what you'll be getting tonight" they would warn me as they left me frustrated, wet and humiliated on the schoolroom floor.

Then, when they had left, I had to hurriedly tidy myself, adjust my clothing and put my hair back in place before daring to venture out of that room praying that no one would notice my flushed cheeks and downcast eyes.

"Miss Walker," shouted a familiar voice and my knees started to tremble with foreboding. It was the master of the house, Sir Charles and he seemed to be in a bad mood.

"Come to my study, immediately" he boomed.

My knees nearly gave way, but, I forced myself to walk silently into that forbidding room. My heart was pounding so loud I was sure that he would be able to hear it. Had he found out about how his sons were controlling me? Had I done something to displease him? The clock ticked as he paced up and down his room. Then I gasped as he picked out a vicious looking cane from the cabinet and swished it effortlessly through the air.

"Is there something wrong" I spluttered?

"Wrong?" He bellowed. "Is it wrong for a man to discipline his employee when he sees fit?"

"Well...I..."

"I have given this a great deal of thought and have decided that you are in need of a good spanking every now and again, for your own well-being. I think it will do you good. Keep you firmly on the right path and all that, don't you know."

I just looked at him open mouthed. What could I say? I certainly didn't dare to contradict him and lately I had got used to doing what I was told by the men of this house without question.

I started to undress without further delay.

I think even he was taken aback by how easily I stood naked before him and bending over the chair at his desk on tip toes with my palms pressed down on his desk.

"Ah you've remembered...from the last time..."

I could sense he was strangely tense and nervous. He took out his hanker-chief and wiped his brow. Then he put his cane down and rolled up his right sleeve. "I'll just use my hand" he muttered.

Then when his hand hit my bottom I was mildly surprised. It hurt somewhat but it did not sting me with pain like the cane would have done. The pain and the heat were more bearable somehow. It just sort of warmed me up. Then his hand started to move over my bottom and down my thighs. I gasped at this impudent violation of my body.

"Legs further apart," he barked and to my shame I obeyed him instantly. Now, he had a better access to where he clearly wanted to be. I closed my eyes and whimpered as his hand started to roam unchallenged over my thighs and buttocks. What could I do? Then, before I could think, his fingers were probing in that private place that his sons had already claimed as their own. I stood there, not daring to move, as a dirty old man sampled the delights of my body. Had I become so used to this slave like acceptance that men could use my body as and when they pleased?

Whatever the reason, Sir Charles was now definitely added to the list of my abusers. With the house in darkness, he gripped my wrist and impatiently led me naked up the stairs to his bedroom. I even smiled as I thought how his sons would wonder where I was when they visited me in the early hours.

Once he got me in his room, he locked the door behind me. Then he hastily undressed.

I had heard rumours in the house that he had got one or two of the younger maids pregnant, since his wife had died a few years ago. It seemed that no female was safe in this house from his lustful advances.

Well now it was my turn it seemed. On reflection, I suppose my subservient nature was just too much a temptation for him. I was a fruit just waiting to be plucked.

I gasped as he unveiled his massive weapon. It was long and thick and needing a home. It was not long in finding one. My poor pussy was stretched and filled to the limit as it wormed its way all the way inside me. I screeched as he took me over and over again. I had no doubt that all of the young servant girls in the house would breathe a sigh of relief that it wasn't their buttocks that were bouncing up and down on his bed that night. Word would soon spread throughout the household. Sir Charles was fucking the young Governess.

After that night, Sir Charles began to spank and fuck me regularly. And of course, his needs took precedence over Albert and Earnest. They knew what was going on. Not that they eased up on me or treated me with any more respect. In fact I began to think they were determined to outshine their old man to prove they were the better lovers.

After another 6 weeks, I got the biggest surprise of my life. Sir Charles got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife. It was certainly a bolt out of the blue, but, after some careful thought, I decided to accept him. What quicker way was there to secure my own prospects in this dark and dangerous world. Albert and Earnest quickly found that their domination and abuse of me were now at an end.

Then I found out that I was no longer just a Governess, but Lady Jane Percy of Matlock Hall. And, for a few years, I lived there, quite agreeably, with an ageing husband.

In the meantime, I was desperate to get rid of his loathsome sons, and soon used my new position to recommend that they be sent away to take up commissions in the Army.

Thankfully, Sir Charles agreed with me.

And what happened to me after that you ask? Well someday I might be persuaded to tell you about my further adventures.

12