The Government Lottery

Story Info
In the future, the government will grant license to have sex.
1.4k words
2.8
27.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girl Friend
Girl Friend
164 Followers

Pandora had gotten the official government letter informing her she was selected for the lottery. The lottery was a secret ballot for the granting of a license to have sex. In the year 2099, it was illegal to have sex WITHOUT a license, and since babies were being bred via test tubes, a couple wishing to have a baby had to have their sperm and eggs surgically extracted then combined again in a test tube and the government monitored the whole process, thereby eliminating the need for sex. Couples only got married to have test tube babies not sex. And when the license to have sex was granted, the government CHOSE whom you were to have sex with WHILE THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WATCHED and you had no choice in the matter.

Pandora had heard stories from her uncle that in the beginning of the 21st century there was the acceptable practice of CHOOSING your own sex partner and that way back then, you DIDN'T need a license to have sex and that sex was YOUR business not the government's business.

Pandora trembled as she read the words: "Leave your window shades open while you undress tonight. Unlock your front door to facilitate handler entry. No need to put on pajamas or a night gown. The handlers will bring the appropriate outfit for you to wear. Failure to abide by these rules will result in confinement to a federal lockdown facility. Remember THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU." It was signed National Government Lottery Service.

Pandora resigned herself, and slowly began undressing in front of the unobstructed window. A flash of light from across the street, glimpsed from her window indicated to her that THE GOVERNMENT WAS WATCHING HER THAT VERY MINUTE. Soon the henchmen handlers would arrive with the outfit for her to put on and she would be spirited away into the night.

When Pandora was done undressing she held up her breasts with both hands and started licking her own nipples slowly. She had already unlocked the front door, so she was not startled when five minutes later the handlers entered her home, walked directly to the window she was standing in front of and held out a latex body suit for her to put on.

As she was dressing in front of the handlers, one of them said, "Her name is Pandora. You know what that means. We get to open up Pandora's box." he said, laughingly to the others.

Pandora felt her face flame a bright red. She had never heard such a blatantly suggestive comment as that, and strangely it excited her. She didn't know why, as she had never engaged in sex without a license, as so many of the young people, her age had tried and had been jailed at one of the federal lockdown facilities and never heard from again.

She was escorted by all 13 handlers into the govenment vehicle, a giant pimped out Hummer limousine. The recorded words of: "The government always knows what is best for you." kept playing over and over again. Pandora sat down on one of the seats offered to her and crossed her legs.

Then the vehicle took off.

A short while later, after Pandora was injected with a sedative drug via a hypodermic needle, one of the handlers approached her with a plastic speculum.

"We are going to open up Pandora's box now." was all he said before he had two other handlers take one each of her legs and spread them wide. As the body suit was fastened at the crotch with snaps, he unsnapped the body suit and inserted the speculum into her vaginal canal spreading it wide enough for him to shove an oversize 24 inch long and 6 inch wide dildo into Pandora's snatch.

He jotted down some notes on a nearby clipboard then continued to push then pound Pandora's cunt with the dildo. Pandora knew better than to say anything, but her whimpering could be heard above the recorded government message.

The handler mercilessly pulverizing Pandora's pussy finally pulled the giant sex toy out of her pussy, and it returned dripping with Pandora's pussy juices.

The handler jotted down some more notes on the clipboard and instructed the two other handlers that were holding her legs wide apart to fuck her pussy AT THE SAME TIME.

Pandora was led to a padded cot.

One of the handlers took out a monster cock about 18 inches long and 4 inches wide, positioned himself on top of Pandora and plunged himself into her already widened cunt. Then the other handler positioned himself underneath her, and took out his own monster cock about 15 inches long and 3 inches wide and slipped that too also into Pandora's already overstretched cunt. Soon the two handlers had set a pace whereby one of them would plunge deep into her pussy while the other one pulled halfway out then, that one would plunge deep into her cunt, while the other one pulled halfway out, alternating for about 15 minutes.

Pandora broke out in a sweat after the two handlers pulled out of her sopping wet cunt.

The handler with the clipboard jotted down even more notes. He then instructed the other 10 remaining handlers to take turns eating Pandora's box out.

Pandora's legs were spread wide once more, while the remaining handlers feasted on her love juices and fleshy sweet tasting pussy and clit. She fainted after she experienced several multiple orgasms in a row.

Pandora awoke to find herself lying down completely naked, but she wasn't in the government vehicle anymore. She was in an all white room and the recorded government message wasn't playing. WHAT WAS PLAYING WAS HER RECORDED MOANINGS that were taken while her pussy was getting majorly eaten out previously.

Pandora sat up, suddenly and noticed there were several candles nearby. She thought it odd, as the room was well-lit, overly lit, so there was no need for candles.

Shortly, five men entered the room where she was at and they all proceded to ligtht the candles.

"Please lay back." she was instructed. Pandora did so and the men each took turns pouring the melted wax over her tummy and pert hard nipples.

Pandora actually enjoyed the sensation of the hot wax burning her for a few moments then cooling on her skin. She was shocked to find that pussy juices were flowing out of her sex tunnel and soaking the insides of her thighs.

One of the men asked her," Do you know who I am, young lady?"

Pandora responded, "No."

"Well I am the one who is going to grant you the sex license." he informed her.

Pandora dreaded those words for she knew that the sex license did not permit her to have sex with WHOM she wanted but WHO THE GOVERNMENT WANTED HER TO HAVE SEX WHILE THEY WATCHED. Like a free live interactive adult film. Pandora felt a tear slide down the corner of her right eye as the man who granted the sex licenses, got on top of her and forced his own fully aroused cock inside her pussy, banging her ferociously. This time Pandora did scream out since the man had slipped on a latex condom that had a variety of bumps, and ridges with tiny brushes on them and she felt the tiny brushes rubbing against the walls of her pussy, hurting her.

Pandora stopped screaming when the man pulled out of her. The other four men were technicians who took a sonogram of her pelvis and uterus and fitted her with a diaphragm, as she was not married and did not have a license to have children. Her license was for sex only.

When the men left the room, a short while later, Pandora sat up slowly and walked around the room. She could not detect any visible way to leave the horrid room.

She noticed a closet and walked over to it. She opened it up and noticed several latex outfits. One was a latex two piece bikini. The latex body suit she had on previously was neatly hung there as well. There as a latex skirt and latex tank top along with a rather small sized latex dress. There was a note on the latex dress that read: "Put this dress on. We have dinner at exactly 6:00 pm. After we have dessert of whipped cream lathered all over your body and it gets licked off. No protest allowed during the eating of the dessert. Remember the government always knows what is best for you."

Pandora dressed in the small sized latex dress and a few minutes later one of the handlers that had forced sex on her, came to bring her to dinner.

Pandora found herself strangely excited, looking forward to dessert.

Girl Friend
Girl Friend
164 Followers