The Governor & the Intern

Story Info
Older pol takes a young lover.
2.3k words
4.03
33.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These commentaries by the 42 year old Governor of a medium sized state and his 19 year old intern demonstrate the complexities, the surprises and the sheer ecstasy of their passionate affair.

GOVERNOR: Until I met Katie, I thought I was a happy and contented man. After all, I had everything I thought I had ever wanted. I grew up in a lower middle class family in the Midwest and went to an Ivy League university on a basketball scholarship. At 6'4, I was a fairly good athlete, but I knew not good enough to go professional. After getting my BA, I actually lucked out by joining ranks with a fellow student in forming a telecom company which turned out to be a raging success. We were in the right place at the right time and I was a millionaire before I was 30.

I didn't think of myself as particularly good looking until I met Katie. I am in great shape without an ounce of fat, but have a very toothy big smile which many girls have termed "geeky." I wasn't really a ladies man in high school or college, but did get laid enough to keep me reasonably satisfied. I am blessed (or I used to think cursed) with one of the biggest cocks in the world. It is very thick and measures 13 inches hard and nearly 9 soft. I also have incredible levels of testosterone which means my cum loads are staggeringly large. I shoot torrents of cum which shocked my school year conquests and left them deluged with my sticky cum overflowing from their pussies and saturating their legs and bellies.

In my senior year I met a very studious and sophisticated young woman named Jane. I pursued her, impressed with her cool demeanor and her disciplined and focused attitude. She was not (and is still not) very interested in sex or even romance. Our relationship was more of a business-friendly one, but one year after graduation we married. Sex had not been important to her and we did not indulge until a week before the wedding. Even then it was more mechanical than romantic and I was busy starting my career and had put sex on the back burner.

Jane complained constantly about the girth and length of my cock. She had two sexual experiences before me and was vocally critical about the "animal instincts that govern man." We did have a daughter two years after we married, and after that sex really became minimal in our marriage. For awhile we indulged about once a week, but after a few years it dwindled to just five or six times a year. Of course, I was often horny, but refrained from any affairs. I had a few prostitutes during my world wide travels, but otherwise was usually reduced to restraining myself with raging hard ons and big blue balls.

During my first year as Governor, a gorgeous young 19 year old named Katie joined my staff as a summer intern. She had been Miss Teen America the year before and was truly the most beautiful young woman I had ever seen. Like every other straight man, I was impressed and aroused by Katie with her long blond hair, beautiful big blue eyes and a figure to die for. She was also extremely sexy in a lady-like way and often just managed to give me a brief glimpse of her panty-clad beaver as she sat down or got up in her very short skirts. Certainly the young guys on my staff were all after her, but she seemed disinterested. A couple of them took her out, but reported that Katie was not to be had.

The momentous first day of our relationship came after a Governor's reception for honor students from various high schools across the state. We had assigned Katie to be one of the co-hosts and I had noticed how all of the young boys were fawning over her. After everyone had left, it was just Katie and me in my inner office.

Between phone calls I was returning, Katie told me how impressed she was with the way I handled the teenagers. Then out of the blue she said "Governor, I think you are the handsomest man I've ever seen." I was a little shocked but smiled at her and told her she was certainly the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She stood up and came over and kissed me. That kiss turned passionate and in no time our tongues were dueling as we kissed in my office.

My hands went down to the front of her dress and I touched her covered breasts. "Oh yes, Governor, oh yes" she moaned and to my shock she quickly unzipped my suit pants. In no time, I unzipped her dress and pulled it over her shoulders. You can only imagine what happened after that.

KATIE: I was always able to handle myself well in front of guys. I knew I was attractive and knew how to turn them on, but none got the best of me. I had lost my virginity the year before – my first year in college. Brad who was captain of the football team and the student body president seduced me. Or, rather, I let him think he was seducing me, having decided it was time to lose my virginity. He always used a condom and we had sex a couple of nights a week which I enjoyed. Brad, however, was not a very experienced lover although I'm sure he thought he was. His own enjoyment was paramount with him and I had never climaxed during our sexual trysts. He had gotten me to give him blow jobs when I was having my period, and he said I was good at them. I must say I did enjoy sucking his cock which was about 8 inches long and fairly thick.

I longed for an experienced lover and when I got this internship with the Governor, I made up my mind to have an affair with him. I imagined he was a good lover and that I could finally be satisfied.

So, back to our first experience.....I knew I had to show him I was willing. After all, he was the Governor, wanted to be President I was sure, and had to be careful. When I unzipped his pants, I saw the white of his underwear and was really turned on. I thought that gave him the hint that I was willing – and I was right.

After he pulled my dress down he began fondling my bra-ed boobs. "Yes, oh God, yes" I moaned and he went to the next level by unhooking my blue bra and throwing it on the desk. Then he sucked my tits and sucked them expertly. I was so excited as our famous Governor stood there sucking me. He bit my nipples gently and I reached down and unbuckled his pants which fell to the floor. I was shocked to see he wore tight white briefs as I thought all guys wore boxers. He, however, was in tighty whities as college students call them and his pants were down around his ankles.

He quickly took off his shoes, threw his pants on a chair and walked over to lock the door. "I'd better make sure we have privacy," he said, returning in his briefs with a big boner protruding in them. I had never thought tight underwear would be exciting, but the Governor's sparkling white briefs looked wonderful, fitting nice and tight across his ass and his huge cock protruding strongly in the front.

I just smiled as he came over to me and removed my dress. Then he got down and took off my pantyhose and I was just in baby blue silky panties. "Let's go over to the couch, Katie" he said as he sluffed his shirt off and we got on the couch in our underpants.

The Governor was so romantic and I was in ecstasy. We lay there and he kissed me all over, sucking my tits, kissing my whole body and slowly fingering me through my panties – first with one finger, then two and finally three. We petted for at least ten minutes before he put his big hand in the elastic of my panties and slowly pulled them off. He put them to his face, inhaled them, sucked on them briefly and then threw them on the floor, saying to me "you have a really beautiful pussy, Katie..really gorgeous." I was thrilled – Brad had never told me that and I just swooned as the Governor went down and ate my pussy which Brad had only done rarely and briefly.

The Governor sucked and licked my pussy for at least ten minutes, reveling in my love chute. I was so thrilled and he would grin at me before going back to his expert love making. Finally, he came up for air and sluffed his briefs, exposing the most incredibly huge cock I could imagine. I gasped and he said "it is a big one, Katie; it's 13 inches long." I told him I didn't think it would fit, but he assured me pussies expand to take the biggest of cocks and that he would be gentle.

He stroked his massive 13 inch cock which was hard as a rock and then mounted me. He was wonderful, fucking me expertly like a well oiled machine. His enormous cock inched its way into my tight pussy and he kept telling me how tight, how sweet and how beautiful my pussy was.

Finally, he really got his gait and he was deep inside me, pummeling my poor pussy with his loving strokes. He really knew how to fuck and I kept saying "you're so good, Governor, so good." He asked me to call him Mark, saying "after all, honey, I am 13 inches inside of you." I just laughed and then he exploded inside of me. He must have shot at least ten loads up my pussy, shooting them deep inside me like a cannon.

He pulled out, his incredible cock red and oozing with greasy juice. My pussy was overflowing with his cum and the couch was soaked with the overload my pussy couldn't take.

Mark pulled me up and kissed me deeply, telling me this was the best sex he'd had in years, maybe in his entire life. I was thrilled and he grabbed my panties and sucked them. I asked him if he wanted to keep them and he grinned and stuck them in his jacket pocket. I then asked for his shorts and he grinned sheepishly, but retrieved them from the floor and gave them to me which I put in my purse after sniffing them and sucking them. Then he asked if I was free for the coming weekend to join him on a trip to the West Coast. "We can sleep together all weekend if you like," he said and I was delighted and told him I couldn't wait to spend the weekend with him and his 13 inches that made me feel so good.

GOVERNOR: I fucked Katie and it brought out all the sexuality I had kept buried all these years. Her lovely body, her beautiful little pussy and her awe of my cock and my lovemaking prowess made me feel more of a man than I had in years. I asked her to join me that next weekend in California and said I would arrange everything so as to be discreet. She was delighted. We exchanged underpants at her suggestion although I didn't know where I would keep her sweet panties, but I fantasized about her kissing and sucking my Jockey shorts every night.

The next morning I told Jim, my most trusted aide, that I had fucked Katie in my office. He was stunned, saying he thought she was just a tease, albeit a gorgeous one. I assured him she had made the moves and told him it was the finest piece of ass imaginable. I then told him I wanted him to make the arrangements for the California trip and that I wanted to sleep with Katie the entire weekend. It was to be a three night stay and I surely wanted to spend every night in her gorgeous cunt. He said he would take care of it. I also asked him to get me a sizable order of Viagra as well as protein supplement as I wanted to satisfy Katie whom I suspected was anxious for multiple fucks.

That night for the first time I was grateful to Jane for insisting I sleep in pajama bottoms. They hid the raging hard on I had when I went to bed and when I got up in the morning, thinking of Katie fondling my briefs and lusting after my huge dick. Jane had always been critical of my underwear choice, telling me that boxers were much more sophisticated, but I had held firm to my briefs as I grew up with them and was most comfortable with them holding my enormous private parts in place.

Jim got me the Viagra that day and I spend the rest of the week with a roaring hard on, anticipating my sex filled weekend with Katie. The fact that she loved my huge cock and my lovemaking thrilled me and I really was like a teenage boy looking forward to the weekend.

KATIE: I was in 7th heaven all week, remembering my wonderful sex with Mark. I didn't even take a bath that first night, but kept fingering myself, getting some of his sweet juice and tasting it. He must have shot a gallon of juice in me.

I couldn't stop staring at his crotch in the office that week and I noticed he always had a sizable bulge in his pants. I was sure it was because of me! And, only he and I knew that those 13 gorgeous inches would be inside me most of the coming weekend! I was so anxious.