The Governor's Wife

Story Info
A prisoner escapes and takes the Governor's wife.....
1.6k words
3.96
114.7k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silfox
silfox
2 Followers

John had escaped.

Five years in Wentworth High Security Prison for rape. He had another seven years to go but couldn’t take any more - he had to be free. Free to take a woman.

His dreams had tantalised him with pictures of beautiful women begging him to fuck them. Begging him to use their bodies however he wished. The curves of breasts called to him. The glistening wet labia beckoned him. For five long years he had ignored the dreams. Now he could do so no longer. The ache in his groin was too much to bare. His need was too pressing. He wanted a woman.

But not just any woman. Not like the last time. John hadn’t even known her name. He had caught her walking through the park late one winter night. Knocking her to the ground he had roughly torn open her blouse and ripped of her bra before squeezing and mauling her breasts and nipples. She had protested and called out as he had dragged her skirt up to her waist and yanked her knickers down to and over her ankles……………….

Five years and never even masturbated. Just living in torment with his dreams .

And then he had seen the Governor’s wife.

He had been in a work party outside the prison gates weeding the flower borders by the car park when a low slung sports car had pulled into the parking space next to where he was working on his hands and knees.

He had looked up in time to watch her open the car door and swing her long legs out. For a few seconds her legs had separated and he had seen up her skirt to the white strip of her knickers. The prominent bulge of her labia was unmistakeable - as was the cleft between them.

Later that night he told his cell mate what he had seen.

’You be careful. From what you have told me that was the Governor’s wife. She always comes on a Thursday to meet her old man (he’s twice her age) and they have dinner together in his office because Thursday is his duty night and she has a meal with him and then goes home on her own. They live not far from here in the house by the meadow.

‘She’s beautiful’ John said.

‘She sure is - but like I said, you be careful and don’t let her see you watching her. She could get you another year or two just for looking up her dress’.

John had seen the Governors wife on several occasions after that. He made sure he didn’t let her see he was watching. He didn’t see her knickers again but once when she bent over the boot of her car he caught a glimpse of the fullness of her breasts and her nipples had made a pair of points under her blouse.

His dreams changed. Now the women were no longer faceless. They were the Governor’s wife. Always she lay before him with her long legs spread open. He could see again in his dreams the bulge of her sex beneath her knickers. But never beyond. And he longed to see her naked cunt and know it. If he wanted to he must escape and go to the house by the meadow.

The desire to see her cunt grew until he was half mad with lust and longing. So he planned. And he schemed. And he escaped.

Now he lay in the garden of the house by the meadow and watched. He saw the darkened house and he knew the Governor’s wife was in it. On her own. It was Thursday and the Governor was at the prison - and would be all night. The dim light from an upstairs window attracted him to go inside - to the Governor’s wife.

He was a big man but he was silent as he moved towards the house.

Quietly breaking the glass in the back door he reached inside and turned the key carelessly left in the lock.

Once inside he paused to listen. Hearing nothing he made his way through the kitchen and out to the stairs. Gently putting his feet down John climbed the stairs towards the dim light that came from what he realised was the bedroom - and towards the Governor’s wife.

Standing outside the half open door he cautiously peered inside the room. The Governor’s wife lay in the bed asleep with an open book fallen on the thin sheet that covered her from her waist to her feet.

Her upper body was exposed to him. Clad only in a thin white lace nightgown he could clearly see the dark circles of her nipples as they pushed out against the lace. Her full breasts rose slowly up and down as she slept unaware that she was being watched.


Quickly he went round the door and to the bed.

Staring at her in anticipation of what was to come he took off his clothes and stood naked by the bed. His erection was already hard and pointed up to his navel.

He reached forward and pulled the sheet from her.

She woke and gasped as she saw him.

‘Oh! It’s you. Get out’ she screamed.

John knelt on the bed and caught hold of her wrists, lifting them up and pinning them by her head.

The Governor’s wife struggled but was powerless against John’s strength.

He put his free hand to the neck of her nightgown and pulled down, tearing the lace from her and exposing her breasts. Breasts that wobbled and moved with the force of his action.

Her dark red nipples, like thimbles, stood hard on her mounds.

John lowered his head and began to suck them. He rolled his tongue around them while gently nibbling at their fleshy firmness.

She struggled but did not have the strength to shake him off.

He took his mouth from her nipple.

‘What is your name?’ he asked, panting with lust.

‘It’s Vicky.’ she gasped. ‘Please don’t hurt me’

‘I won’t hurt you if you don’t struggle. I’m not going to do anything to you that hasn’t been done before. But I’m going to do everything. It’s been a long time. So relax and you’ll be OK’

Quickly reaching out again he tore the remains of her nightgown from her. She lay before him naked. Her body was there for his enjoyment.

He looked at her breasts and once more took a nipple in his mouth. Moulding one breast in his hand and kneading it he sucked and pulled at her nipple. Despite her fear Vicky could feel the spasms in her womb as her nipple was sucked in and out of his mouth. She groaned her dismay - and her pleasure. Before long he switched his attention to her other breast and again Vicky felt the contractions in her womb. Her nipples had hardened and stood out from her breasts.

She felt her legs being pushed apart and the cool air surged over her labia. Suddenly her legs were lifted and pushed back. With her knees almost by her ears she knew she was completely open to his gaze. She knew he was looking between her wide spread legs and realised that he could see all that she had. Her fear receded as her labia spread apart and her clit stiffened. She could feel the slippery moisture gather and leak from her cunt.

Her slit spread open with the pushing of his cock against it. Then she felt her opening stretch as the head of his hard cock slid inside her. For a few moments he stayed almost still, savouring the hot wet grip of the muscles around the entrance to her cunt.

‘Oh God’ she thought. ‘He’s going to fuck me’. And with this she felt her cunt flower and reach out to suck in the rest of his shaft. He did not disappoint her. With a hard urgent thrust of his hips, his cock slid all the way into her cunt until she could feel it nudging the neck of her womb.

She could not help herself. She pushed up her bottom to meet him and stretched her legs open more than they had ever been before.

Then he fucked her.

He fucked her cunt. He fucked her body. He fucked her soul. Never had Vicky been fucked like this. He sawed in and out of her catching her clit with every stroke. The juices from her cunt trickled down and wet the puckered star of her anus.

He lifted her legs in the air and held them together by her ankles. In this position her labia were forced into a pouting bulge and he could watch his cock sliding to and fro between them.

He turned her over onto her hands and knees. First he played with her cunt from behind, rubbing it and stroking it with his fingers and hand. She felt his face at her rear and then his tongue as it slid up and down her slit and teased her swelling clitoris.

Then again she was turned onto her back and her legs pulled over his shoulders as he once more pistoned in and out of her. She could hear her cunt sloshing and squelching with each stroke.

Then he stiffened and gasped his release and she felt the warm spurts of his semen against her womb. ‘Oh yes’ she screamed. ‘Have me, you bastard’. Then her own orgasm swept through her and she lay trembling and spent as his softening cock slipped out of her.

Vicky looked up at him and smiled. ‘Stay here with me for the night. Tomorrow I will take you to the lodge house. You will be safe there until the search dies down. And I will visit you every day’

How soon can you fuck me again?

silfox
silfox
2 Followers