The Graduate

Story Info
A daughter's gratitude.
1.7k words
4.29
96.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
770 Followers

She walked quickly across the stage and accepted the diploma. As she returned to her seat she was extremely happy. After four grueling years at the University of Oklahoma, she was free at last. She could see her daddy in the audience applauding wildly. He had sacrificed everything for her and her education. Now he was happy for her success.

After the ceremony her daddy met her in the parking lot. "I'm sure you want to go with your classmates and have a party or something. I'll be waiting for you at home," he told her.

"No way daddy. I'm going with you. I don't care about the buffoons in my class. I'll probably never see any of them again, but I'll always be there for you."

"I won't argue with a college grad! Where do you want to go to celebrate?"

"How about the Fulton Steak House?" We can have a big chunk of cow and guzzle some Champaign."

"Okay sweetheart, get in the truck and we're there!"

Adrian Collins was a man's man. He stood six foot five and weighed in at two hundred forty pounds. All his life he had worked in the oil fields. He had so many muscles he could flex his hair. He loved his little girl, Libby.

Libby was every father's dream. She was extremely bright and could easily have been mistaken for a Victoria's Secret model. She was also sweet and kind with a great personality. She had a terrific job offer in Oklahoma City and planned on accepting it right after graduation. She had dated a few of the college boys but none of them quite came up to her minimum standards.

Ade pulled the big pickup into the parking lot at the restaurant. They got out and went inside. The steak house had a typical cow-town theme. They served big portions of great beef or barbecued ribs. If you mentioned tofu or sushi they might kick you out.

Ade held the chair for Libby as they seated themselves. "Honey, I'm so happy for you. Are you going to accept that Oke City job?"
"Yeah, daddy, I am. I'll call them tomorrow and let them know. I can hardly wait to start making a salary all my own."

"Well you deserve it Libby. You've worked your pretty little butt off and you should enjoy your success."

"Oh daddy," she blushed, "you always make me feel so special!"

"You are special baby. Heads up! Here are the steaks!"

The waiter popped the cork on the Champaign and the meal was on. As they were finishing up, Ade asked, "Are you sure you don't want to go with your classmates? They have to be more fun than an old man."

"Daddy you know I want to be with you. And you're not old. You're tall and handsome and any woman would be lucky to have you."

"Okay, where do you want the tall handsome man to take you now?"

"I'm pretty tired from all this graduation nonsense. Could we just go home?" She had planned this seduction for months. She wasn't about to let him get away.

"Anything the lady wants, the lady gets," replied Ade as he paid the bill.

She watched him closely all the way home. He owned a modest house in a good neighborhood. He had bought for his wife and daughter. They had lived until the tragic accident that took his wife's life. He pulled into the garage and the door swung shut.

They both plopped own on the sofa in the living room. Libby scooted over next to her daddy and hugged his neck. She looked into his steel grey eyes.

"What are you staring at?"

"The most handsome man in Oklahoma!"

She didn't let go of his neck. She kissed his lips.

"Wow, if that's a reward, I'll take you out to dinner every night!"

"Oh daddy, I'm just trying to tell you how much I love you."

"I love you too," Ade replied, "I'll always love you."

"Daddy, do you ever think about me as a woman?"

"I know you are a woman, but you'll always be my little girl. Well, enough idle chit chat. I'm gonna take a shower," he said as he got up and headed for the bathroom.

"Wait daddy! Can I take a shower with you?"

"I don't think that's a good idea sweetheart. I might get carried away and then who knows what might happen."

Rats! Libby thought. He's getting away! This calls for drastic action!

She waited until she heard the shower running. She stripped off all her clothes and crept down the hall to the bathroom door. She tried the knob. It was unlocked! She quietly opened the door and slipped inside. She could see her daddy behind the shower curtain in a cloud of steam. She waited until his back was turned and then glided silently to the shower curtain.

Ade felt a small hand wrap itself around his cock. "Libby, what the hell are you doing?"

"Most people sing for their supper. I thought I'd try something different!" she panted. His cock swelled in her hand. She squeezed it and rubbed it.

"Oh, God, Libby, if you stop right now, I can take it but if you keep going, I won't be able to stop."

She squeezed him a little tighter. "I don't want to stop daddy. I want all of you and I want it all tonight."

He spun around in the enclosure and grabbed her little body, pulling her close to him. She could feel his big hard cock pressed against her belly. He leaned down and kissed her but this wasn't a father/daughter kiss. This was the full tongue in your mouth lover's kiss.

"God, you're just like your mother," he whispered in her ear.

"I'll be anything you want me to be. I love you daddy."

He picked her up and stood her on the bathroom floor. He rubbed her wet body with a big rough towel. She purred under his sweet attention.

It was her turn to dry him off. She rubbed him rapidly, gently drying his balls. "I want you now!" she growled.

They walked naked hand in hand to his bedroom. They sat on the edge of the mattress and held each other tenderly. "Please be sure honey. I would have a hard time stopping right now, but I would for you."

"I didn't come this far to quit. Make love to me daddy. Make me your little slut."

He easily lifted her to the middle of the bed and spread her legs. He licked her legs from ankle to thigh and back again. He kissed the insides of her thighs and slowly, torturously worked his way up to her pretty little pussy.

She sighed as his tongue found her pussy lips. She felt him slowly lick up and down her slit. Her juices were flowing and he was drinking them up. She was no virgin, having lost her cherry in high school, but she didn't have much experience. The boys she had been with had been unwilling to drink from her fountain. She looked between her legs and saw a man, not a boy, bringing her closer and closer to the edge of ecstasy.

Her pussy tasted so good. Just like her mother. His lips found her hard little pleasure button and he sucked her in. Rapidly flicking her clit with his tongue, she elevated off the bed and issued a high pitched scream. He held her hips tighter and wouldn't let her escape the exquisite torture.

"Daddy...daddy....so good....so good...unh...unh...unh" she grunted as her orgasm approached. Her body went rigid and slammed back into the mattress. Copious quantities of her love offering poured from her engorged pussy and Ade lapped all of it up.

As she lay panting on the bed she whispered, "Fuck me now daddy. Please fuck your little slut now!"

Ade slid up her body and kissed her lips hard. His cock was at her entrance. Her legs wrapped around his butt and pulled him into her. He slowly slid all the way into her center. He could feel her cervix on the end of his cock.

She wriggled when she felt him hit her inside. Nobody had ever gotten this deep before. This wasn't at all like those wham, bam fucks in school. She pulled his body down to her, enjoying the weight of him, the hairiness of him. She knew that she wanted this for as long as he would have her.

He fucked her long and slow. He could tell that she had just been diddled around on a little bit but she had never really been fucked! He slid in and out. Soon she started to moan as her cunt heated up. He could feel her cunt lips quivering around his cock, stroking him, driving him close to the edge. He increased his thrusting speed and soon he was totally out of control. He felt her clamp down on his steel hard cock. She milked him.

"I'm gonna cum!" he yelled at her.

"Me too. Do it in me. Fuck me hard!"

She screamed her release as he squirted deep into her. The warm, gooey cum felt great inside her. She wanted to feel more of it all the time. This wouldn't be her last trip to daddy's bed.

He felt her shaking and saw her head nod back and forth on the pillow. He wrapped his arms around her and rolled her over. She was light as a feather lying there on top of him. He felt her breathing hard as she wound down from heights unknown.

She stared down into his eyes and smiled. "That was the best! I won't be looking for any boys anymore. My daddy has the best cock in the world!"

"Well, maybe the best cock in this bed. I'm sure there is some slick Pistol Pete out there for you."

"You don't understand, daddy. I want you. I don't want some half assed college boy. Can I stay with you? Please daddy, please!" She gave him the 'wounded puppy' look.

All men are suckers for the wounded puppy look and Ade was no exception. "You know things are going to be complicated, don't you?"

"Yes daddy, but now I'm a graduate. I'm supposed to figure out complicated things."

"I guess you've got me," Ade chuckled. "You can move into my room tomorrow. I don't want to have to chase your young ass all over the house."

bassbelly
bassbelly
770 Followers