The Graduate Physiotherapist

Story Info
A fit young man unaware of his talent is gently made aware.
4.2k words
4.17
34.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come from a small country town in New South Wales where my parents have a cattle and grain farming operation. My family is a close knit one and I am the middle of three children, with an older brother and a younger sister.

I went to boarding school in the city from high school and enjoyed holidays back at the farm. It was the best of both worlds – school with my elder brother and my friends and home with my family and a different group of friends (the children of other farming families in and around our township). My younger sister also went to boarding school in the city, so amongst the three of us, we had a wide circle of friends at school and at home.

I loved school. My mates and I played rugby every chance we got – in our lunch hour and after school. We copied the stars of Australian rugby. We wanted to be like them, look like them and develop the same skills. We were lucky enough to have scouts on behalf of the State and National team come and watch us play for our school. I first saw this happen, the scouts in the stands with notepads and handheld dictation machines as well as cameras, when I was 14.

A few scouts spoke personally to our teams as we trained and left behind a "mud map" of drills and training techniques, including gym workouts. These started with body weight exercises and as our bodies developed and we had the capacity for it, our workouts included weight training.

I remember my brother and sister and later my family commenting on the changes they were seeing in me after the training. Whilst I didn't notice it so much myself, looking back, it was true that I grew quickly and that this was the result of having tried to do every workout with gusto and achieving personal bests with my lifting. My team mates were very competitive and several of us were selected for representative rugby and honoured at school for our achievements.

Being bigger and fitter than my peers made me feel a bit goofy. I didn't have anything to compare my experiences to, so I stayed just as polite and friendly as ever and didn't think of myself as special. My parents told me to be a good mate to everyone and this is what I still try to do today.

As school progressed, I threw myself into training and studying. My parents were working hard on the farm to afford a private school education, so it was the least I could do. I got good marks and was able to get into university in the city to study physiotherapy.

While boarding school was a same sex situation, university was a different story. There were plenty of pretty girls and women on campus. I still felt goofy and I was painfully shy around girls. I think this frustrated my father who pumped me for stories about girls and wondered why I had none, but secretly made my mother worry less about how I was coping with the demands of sport and studying through university. Playing rugby in the city gave rise to player fees which certainly helped with tuition and books. The rugby club arranged work for its players and I quickly secured work experience at a private physiotherapy clinic which was attached to the city's high performance sports centre.

I worked in treatment rooms with a mentor and absorbed everything I could, learned how to relate to patients, understand billing and appointment setting.

I think I must have been a unique kid who people couldn't figure out. I copped plenty of ribbing from my rugby team mates about the lack of a steady girlfriend, but it was easy to deflect because of my work, the physiotherapy clinic mentor program and my studies.

The more they ribbed me, the more I wondered what I was missing. I was a healthy kid with a hard on every morning and a tingling crotch throughout every day. The Aussie way is to call masturbating, "meeting Mrs Palmer and her five lovely daughters" and I knew them intimately several times a day.

The change for me came in the year I graduated. It was a year of big things. Not only did I graduate, but my rugby team made it all the way to the premiership finals but lost our final game. I copped a head knock in that game and developed a concussion. A professor from the university recommended that I not resume playing, which was a crippling upset for a few weeks, but as I graduated, there were a couple of good job offers from not only physiotherapy practices, but also the state rugby organization.

This meant that I could have steady work as well as tour with the team, some of whom I had played in junior ranks and retained great friendships with. I was being told that people trusted me as knowing the game and being able to apply that knowledge with my skills as a physiotherapist, to keep the team in top form and properly deal with any injuries throughout the season.

It felt good to be wanted.

At the same time, I kept fit by taking up Crossfit at my local box. I loved it...it was competitive and I just took to it like a duck to water.

I looked lustily at the muscled females around me. I probably had my tongue hanging out half the time. I had a hard on when I arrived at the gym until I left, with it only subsiding during the most arduous of workouts. I often worried my right arm was over developed compared to the left as a result of wanking morning, noon and five times a night. What can I say? I was horny as hell.

I'd spent a few weeks at home after graduation before coming back to the city to start my role as a physiotherapist. My mentor welcomed me back and took me into his office for a chat. He talked to me about how he thought my career might play out and offered me great advice. He thought I was the sort of kid who would draw a good following as a physiotherapist from so many sources, that my bookings would be full from the start. He took a risk on me and started me on a great salary and gave me awesome resources and a budget for marketing myself to ensure a full book of work.

He was right, I quickly got rugby mates and Crossfit athletes through the door. I had school kids from my old school as well as friends of everyone. At my peer work review, I was told I was personable and approachable and people loved having me work on them because they felt like I was relatable to their specific circumstances because my life had been of a similar path.

Well, the whole point of this story, is my sexual awakening. The shy kid with the big life, but labeled as completely unassuming and humble. I was to learn that this sort of presentation made girls weak and to want to nurture you – something that remains with me today.

I remember it plainly. It was a Tuesday appointment falling at 10am. My Crossfit connections had sent me a client whose name was emailed to me by the appointment setter at the practice. I didn't recognize it as someone from my home Crossfit gym. Clancy. I thought it was a male athlete.

'He' had completed and emailed the questionnaire by saying that he was visiting Australia and was walking out of the Crossfit gym and slipped on the stairs. He'd fallen and landed on his back.

My mentor and I had conferred and determined that we should do some pool-based therapy and exercises. This involves both patient and physiotherapist in the water so as the patient can be stretched, complete exercises whilst supported by the water's buoyancy and be stretched again.

I took my swimming kit and included both speedos and boardshorts. I reasoned that whatever the client wore, I would do the same so as he was comfortable.

I got to the pool and started setting up. I saw an absolutely stunning woman come into the pool complex and took her in from the corner of my eye as I was setting up. She had a beautiful tan, awesome calves shaping into thin knees and sitting on top her knees were the tight thigh muscles typical of an athlete. She had shorty sports shorts on with a logo I couldn't make out.

This wasn't at all unusual given that the pool was used by a variety of sporting teams for training and recovery.

She wore an oversized hoodie with lettering on it. I didn't take much notice of the hoodie to be honest, as I was able to see it was pretty filled out in the breast department. She had a lovely face with blonde hair, not dyed, but bleached by the sun as if she spent plenty of time outdoors.

She looked like she was waiting for someone, as was I.

Well, I finished setting up and then took a seat to wait. The good looking blonde waited too. She went to the kiosk which sold food and swimming gear and then came over to me. She spoke in a lighthearted voice to me, "Apparently we are both waiting for someone and I've just asked where I would find the physiotherapist I am supposed to meet and I understand your him?"

I said, "Oh, I'm waiting for a man called Clancy."

She laughed out loud and I smiled. I love a good hearty laugh and have since my country kid days.

"I'm Clancy," she said.

I quickly apologized, chided myself for missing such a major detail and invited her to bring her gear over and discuss the session parameters.

I watched her walk back to her gear and felt a rush to the cock and started sporting wood. I adjusted myself quickly before she saw me do so. When she came back, we talked about what I knew and what plan I had developed for the treatment session. We phoned her Crossfit coach and discussed the plan too. The extra time involved was a welcome diversion as I'd cringed at the thought of disrobing and having her storm off mortified at her physiotherapist being a complete pervert from the outset of the appointment.

She was beautiful. She smelled of a flowery soap, was completely make-up free and unpretentious and had a permanent smile on her face. She was confident and spoke clearly and insightfully about her injury and expectations for recovery.

I was smitten and very very concerned about how I would handle the close contact. Every time I thought I had my cock under control, it would rise and I'd be in complete discomfort as I could hardly adjust myself in her presence.

The treatment plan settled, I told Clancy that I would go and change for the pool and asked that she do likewise. I hurried off to the men's changeroom and shucked off my gear. I fished my speedos AND the boardies out of the bag and decided that I would wear both for maximum restriction and minimum embarrassment. I added a pair of compression shorts as well just to be certain.

I walked back out of the changeroom with my three layers of gear on the lower half of my body and my shirt off.

Clancy held my gaze for the entirety of the long walk to the poolside from the men's changeroom. I thought that was pretty bold and I ended up looking away because I was embarrassed. Compared to every other pool-goer who was in a sporting team, I had a hairy chest and legs, which was novel. I thought this was the reason I drew stares.

I got to the pool and Clancy said to me, "Forgive me for being so forward, but you are gorgeous. The female Crossfit team at the gym had been laughing about me having this appointment with you. I'm beginning to think that their encouragement to "crack on" in my session was lost in translation to my Canadian ways."

I was flattered but the immediate reaction I had was to get flustered, turn beetroot red and start shuffling the paperwork I was trying to set in order with a clipboard. I lost eye contact and my nerve.

Clancy backed off and jumped into the water, for which I was grateful.

She was the perfect patient, followed direction and was responsive to both the exercises and stretching. But her touch was electric and her eye contact with me was unbroken and bore through me. My cock and balls were aching at being so restricted for so long without adjustment.

Her long and muscular legs were what I drool over and her breasts were magnificent. As her session progressed, Clancy offered me compliments. She told me she was turned on by my calves and arse and that she was wet looking at the veins in my legs and arms and how they travelled down my arms, leaving her wondering about a veiny monster in my pants. She said, "I can tell from the look on your face and the bulge in your pants that you're so uncomfortable but your resolve and stubbornness is strong as you've not put your hand near yourself to adjust it."

"You're the real, country-boy hunky deal, aren't you?" she asked. "I am so horny and more so because you have no idea of the effect you have on people, men and women."

"Don't you know that everyone at that gym wants to fuck your brains out and wants to get you naked?" she asked.

I was flattered, but wary.

The problem for physiotherapists in Australia is that the health practitioner regulatory authority, will strike off a practitioner who forms a relationship with a patient.

I suggested we bring our session to an end. An hour and a half had passed, but in my mind, it had only been twenty minutes. I said I would see her at the Crossfit gym that night at the 6.30pm session and went to change.

I looked at myself long and hard in the mirror. I was fit. My parents were good looking as were my sister and brother. I just had never thought of myself in the same way. I jumped into the shower stall and shut the door. I peeled off the three layers and released my aching cock. I instantly sprang up at full mast and cried out for attention.

I beat off like no tomorrow and came within 25 seconds, plastering the shower walls with cum like a cannon. I went again and was still hard as a rock.

I had to put my three layers back on, apologizing to my poor cock the whole time, just to get out of the pool without causing a scene because I was that hard.

I rang the clinic and talked things over with my mentor and boss. He was understanding and told me to take a bit of time for lunch and to come and talk to him.

I got to the clinic at 2pm and went and found him. I expected to have a bit of a laugh with him about my experiences, he'd share some and we would get back to work. Instead, he was a combination of supportive and paternal. He told me that I had been gifted with genetics he would be proud of and that each of his Wife and adult daughter had remarked that if they were single, they'd eat me alive.

He told me each of the clinic staff wanted me, including Sam, the radiologist, who my boss was now telling me was bisexual. News to me of course, because I'd been in my own little world getting qualified, getting work and getting busy starting my career oblivious to the fuss I was causing along the way apparently.

He was effectively telling me that he had employed me because of this "aura you put off" that people want to be your friend, your mate and then just start desiring you whether for themselves or to see you fucked by one of their friends and getting a report back.

"You're an alpha male mate, go for it," he said.

"If I looked like you, I'd be fucking anything with two legs and a pulse, morning noon and night."

I was floored. My family had never spoken to me like this and I was completely unaware of the impact I apparently had on people.

I did paperwork for the rest of the day and caught myself smiling more and laughing more. I was so nervy about going to the Crossfit class that evening, but my boss told me that under no circumstances was I ever to risk my career and take on Clancy as a "fuck". My boss' words sounded crude, but I was such a horny bloke, it now fit with me and I understood.

That night, I got to the gym early and Clancy was there warming up. I immediately felt the stirring and happy twinge in my pants as I did so. I was friendly to her and she was more so in return. She looked me up and down and lingered on my pants. I explained to her that I could not have a relationship with her in the present or the future as a result of our patient and physiotherapist relationship. She told me she was upset but would get over it. For the duration of the class, she had little giggly chats with some of the girls involved in doing the workout.

She came over later and told me that she and the level 2 coach, Dan, would be going for drinks and they both wanted me to come along. Still hearing my boss' words over in my head on repeat, I decided to put myself out there and arranged to meet at a bar a block from the gym.

I showered and changed back into my work gear – slacks and a shirt. I dropped the tie but otherwise it was business attire all the way. When I was ready to go, I found out that Clancy and Dan were going, as were three other girls from the class. I had met two of them before and the third was a travelling companion of Clancy's. I walked with Dan to the bar and the girls followed behind us.

Clancy was pinching Dan on the arse and all of the girls were laughing.

Dan was encouraging me about how my Crossfit progress had surprised him. He told me that I had the ideal body for it and it was like seeing a duck take to water. When he told me he wished he had a body like mine to show off, I was surprised. Then he went further and told me that shirtless workouts for me and some of the rest of the male crew were going to be a means for him to recruit more females to the gym.

I had a smile to myself and was feeling good with all the compliments I'd received.

Dan certainly wasn't gay and I was pleased for him and Clancy when soon after arriving at the bar, she was all over him in our area and later on the dance floor. I talked happily with the girls and bought a few rounds of drinks. Everyone was relaxed, until the other Canadian piped up and said that she and the other two girls wanted to take me home and fuck my brains out.

They wanted to see what I had going on under my kit and put it out at the gym what sort of lover I was. They'd been deputized for the task they said.

This was all a bit forward for me and I tried to slow things down, but they weren't to be dissuaded. One of them put her hands under the table and started feeling my cock from tip to base in my pants. I was hard as a rock, feeling like my pants were soaked with precum.

I thought that the lesser of two embarrassing evils was to leave the bar and go home. The three girls had other ideas. They wanted to go back to the gym and more or less dragged me there on the basis that they didn't want to go back there in the dark on their own to get their gear. The gym was deserted and one of them fished out Dan's keys from her purse and opened the door. She disabled the alarm and took me back to the mats.

The three of them were on a mission. One was quiet but deft of hand. The other was vocal, telling me what she was going to do to me and the other was verbal about my body to the other two. I found the combination completely fucking awesome to experience.

"Look at the way the veins in his feet draw up to his calves and those in his angular thighs travel up to his hips and crotch. I fucking love his hairy chest and he's got a fucking happy trail. I'm happy he's got a happy trail girls," she said.

The second girl had my shirt and slacks off in the blink of an eye and was dealing with my three layers of undergear. "He's going to be fucking huge down below. Just look at how big it is even under all this lycra holding it back!"

The third was dry humping me.

I was in a heaven of heavens and it was a very heady moment. I was very embarrassed and self-conscious, but with the booze on board, I was less so than normal and just sort of 'went with it' after all of the events of the day.

Before I knew it, one of the girls had fished my hard cock out of my pants and had it in her mouth. The second was slobbering over my balls and competing with the first for space on my dick. The third had shucked her clothes and sat on my face with her pussy and arse facing me and her face looking on to the fun occurring down below. She played with my nipples and traced my chest and body hair down to my cock.

I was having so much fun and the sensation was so out of this world, I came like the arrival of an A380 on a short runway and stayed hard.

12