The Graduation Trip

Story Info
An uncle takes his niece on a Rhine River trip.
4.8k words
4.31
63.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baxter72
Baxter72
340 Followers

It had all started out quite innocently enough and with the best of intentions.

My wife had died unexpectedly at the age of 45 from breast cancer. Shunning the well-meaning comfort ministrations of friends and family, I took what money I had saved—which was quite a bit—and began wandering around the globe. I had always loved travel, and I had always loved writing about it. Not only was I able to write about it, but to my astonishment, I also was able to make a living from my writing—enough to keep me traveling if I wished as a full-time occupation.

But once a year for a rest, I would take a month off. Since I did not have a home of my own anymore, I usually spent the month with my brother Stan, an investment banker who had a lavish home near Short Hills, New Jersey. That's where Jackie Kennedy had once lived.

Stan and his wife Catherine had only one child, Carrie, who as you might expect with a heritage like hers was very smart. She made good grades through all of her school years, and by the time she got into high school, she had decided that she wanted to be an archaeologist. That would involve a lot a lot of traveling, something she looked forward to.

By that time she also had changed her name from Carrie to "Keri", which she thought was more elegant. She got the idea of the name from the young actress Keri Russell.

But she did not look like Keri Russell. Carrie had always been very pretty as a young girl, but unlike Miss Russell, she had long blonde hair and blue eyes. She was about five foot-six and weighed about 105 pounds. She also had a radiant smile. She was a petite knockout in other words.

Since I was always looking for an excuse to travel or to go somewhere that I had been before, I came up with the idea that if Carrie—pardon me, Keri—got good marks all during her school year, I would take her—with her parent's permission of course—to some exotic and foreign locale for a week or so. Keri jumped at the idea of such travel, and her parents readily agreed to it.

At the end of her sophomore year, I took her to London for a week, since England had been the ancestry of our family. At the end of her junior year, I took her to my favorite city in the world, Paris. We stayed in a lovely old French hotel which once had been the home of Napolean's doctor.

To save a little money and give us a more time to talk about the experiences of each day, I always reserved one room with two single beds. I don't know whether the concierge though that this beautiful young girl was really my niece—or perhaps was my "companion." But it did not seem to matter. This was after all, Paris.

At the end of Keri's senior year, it was apparent that I had to do something really special. She had been awarded a full scholarship to the University of Edinburgh, in Scotland, which specialized in her area of interest, archaeology, and I wanted to offer her something in the way of travel that would be historical and quite different.

She and a number of the other students in high school had been reading a series of books about young vampires who fell in love. I thought the whole idea was silly—but I wondered if she might like to see where the Dracula legend had started.

"How would you like to go to Transylvania to see Dracula's castle?" I asked her.

"Are you kidding me?"

"No. For your graduation present, I could take you on a river cruise in Europe, beginning in Germany. The trip, which embodies three major rivers, goes all the way from Frankfurt to Bucharest, which is in Romania. Bucharest is not far from the smaller city of Brasov in what used to be Transylvania. And Brasov is not far from the castle of the man who inspired the Dracula legend. His name was Vlad the Impaler, and he was a war hero when that country fought the Turks."

"There really is such a place then?"

"Yes."

"And a real Dracula?"

"There was."

"I would LOVE to go!"

"I'll ask your parents if it would be okay. The entire trip would take about ten days."

"Fantastic."

"You don't mind sticking your neck out in other words?"

She laughed. "No, I don't."

As I had expected, her parents readily agreed to the idea of the trip. So I made the reservations. I had never worked with a travel agent, since I preferred making the arrangements myself. You learn more that way, and the arrangements were more likely to be correct.

So the arrangements I made were: American Airlines from Kennedy Airport in New York to Frankfurt, Germany, where we would have pre-reserved accommodations at a nice hotel. Then, the next morning, we would board the luxurious cruise liner Prince Ludwig at the Frankfort harbor.

The itinerary, with stops along the way, was to be: Frankfurt along the Main River to Wurzburg, where we could take a side bus trip to the old walled 12th century town of Rothenburg. Then on to Nuremburg, the Christmas city. Later, we would be on the Danube River Vienna, the city of Beethoven. From there it would be on to Budapest, the capital of Hungary; then Belgrade, the heart of Serbia, and finally Bucharest, the capital of Romania and our last stop. From there we would take a local train to Brasov, where we would get on a bus tour to take us to Dracula's castle. Finally, we would fly back from Bucharest to New York.

The major part of the trip though would be by the cruise liner. And thus the sleeping accommodations and three meals a day would be on the boat. I ordered a cabin on the "C" deck, which meant that we would have a large picture window to view the passing scenery. I made the reservation in the name of myself and my "female companion", Keri Smith. Such arrangements in this day of course were not uncommon.

"Will that be twin beds or a double?" the reservation clerk asked.

" A double."

It may look at this point that I was getting erotic designs on my lovely blonde niece, and that in fact would be the truth. How could I resist? It had been apparent to me for several years that Keri found my travel tales to be fascinating, and invariably she greeted my arrivals at their house with a big hug and a kiss—and many questions about my travels. We both liked each other very much, and that was obvious. So since she was now 18, I decided I was going to see just how far I could go with this, even if I was old enough to be her father.

I knew that in high school, Keri had been dating the same boy, Sean, for two years. So I assumed that she probably was no longer a virgin. Also, I had heard and read that young ladies today actually enjoyed performing fellatio, while in the old days, we had to beg for it. And if there was one thing I enjoyed more than a nice fuck, it was a delicious blowjob. I always thought a blowjob was more intimate than a fuck since it involved a pretty girl's face. And if I could just get that from my lovely niece, I would be quite happy. As it turned out, I was to get quite a bit more.

We arrived in at the airport in Frankfurt around 6 a.m., hung over with jetlag naturally. By the time we got through Customs and got a taxi into the city and to our hotel, the Konigshof, it was around 8.m. As per my prior arrangement, we were able to check in right away.

"This is a really nice room," Keri said, looking around. But I am totally exhausted. Can I take a nap?"

"No. Any seasoned traveler will advise you that if you want to get over your jetlag, you have to get into the local time right away. Otherwise you'll wake up at 3 a.m. wanting dinner—and you'll never get over your jetlag."

"Just like we did in Paris and London, right?"

"That's right. So we'll go out for a walk through the old section of Frankfurt, which is called Sachenhausen, and have a good lunch there. Then we can come back, have a light dinner at the hotel, and you can go to bed early, around 9 p.m."

"What will you do?"

"Go out and pick up frauleins."

She looked at me.

"Just kidding of course."

"I hope so. I would like to think that I would be enough for you."

That was a curious thing to say.

Frankfurt is primarily known as a business city and the hub of Europe because of its central location. So the walk around the old section of the city was only of mild interest. But we did have a good German lunch of wiener schnitzel for Keri and bratwurst for me. And we shared a bottle of Moselle wine. I didn't know what the drinking age was in Germany, and I was not going to ask.

By the time we got back to the hotel in the taxi, Keri was nearly asleep.

"I want to take a shower before I go to bed," she said drowsily as we entered the room.

"Of course. Good idea."

After taking her shower, Keri emerged in a pair of dark blue satin pajamas with red piping. I could see from the interesting "points" on the front of the jacket that she was apparently not wearing a bra, and when she bent over to pull down the covers on her bed, I could see from the absence of a line that she was not wearing any panties either.

"Those are pretty pajamas," I said.

She turned. "They're new. I bought them for the trip. Usually I like to sleep in the nude, but I thought it might be a little inappropriate for this trip," she said with a smile.

"No comment."

"What do you mean?"

"I said no comment."

"I know what you meant. You would probably like that, wouldn't you?"

"No comment."

"You're supposed to be my uncle. That would be incest...sort of."

"I know, and I'm sorry. It's just that you're a very pretty girl, and I'm a normal man. And you're not the same girl that I took to London two years ago."

"I'm no longer a virgin—if that's what you mean."

"It's not what I meant, but it will do."

That was interesting—and it was interesting that she had told me. Was she toying with me or what? Perhaps I would find out. But not this night. She was fast asleep ten minutes after she got into bed. I spent another ten minutes sitting on the edge of my bed looking at her. What a delicious little treat she would be if I could figure out a way to have her. As I was to find out, that was not going to be difficult.

We had breakfast at the hotel the next morning, then took a taxi over to the harbor, where we boarded the Prince Ludwig.

"This is going to be so great!" Keri said as we boarded the ship. "I've never been on a cruise before."

"Wait until you see our cabin. I think you'll like it."

"Oh my God! This is gorgeous!" she exclaimed as we entered the cabin. "I thought it would be just some small thing." The cabin was about 15 feet square, and the dominant feature in it was a large picture window, about 3 by 4 feet that gave a wonderful view of the shoreline. But the dominant feature for me was the queen-size bed. The headboard was against one sidewall, and the TV facing it was against the other side. There also was a dresser with six drawers and a silver tray on top of the dresser. And on the silver tray was a bottle of champagne chilling in a bucket and two champagne glasses.

"Is that for us?" Keri asked.

"What do you think?"

She smiled. "Great."

I went over to open the champagne. "A lower deck would have been cheaper, but you would not have had the window."

"This is great! I can't believe it."

I opened champagne, poured two glasses, and handed one to her.

"To the cruise," I said, raising my glass.

"To the cruise."

We both drank. "Also, I'm sorry that they were all out of suites with twin beds (a lie), so I'm afraid that we'll have to share this one."

She looked at the bed. "That's okay, I don't mind." She turned and gave me what I thought was a wicked smile.

"Accordingly to the itinerary booklet, we'll cast off in about two hours," I said.

"Great. Can I wander around by myself for awhile?"

"Sure. I'll unpack and go find where I can buy a English language paper."

"All right." She finished her drink and left.

Keri was back in an hour, and the boat cast off.

Later, we both dressed for dinner and headed up to the dining area. Keri was wearing a simple but beautiful white dress and had a blue ribbon in her hair. Very virginal, I thought.

I had the veal with wild mushrooms, and Keri had the shrimp scampi. And once more we shared a bottle of white wine.

"You're trying to get me drunk," she said with a smile.

"Not a bad idea. I hear you're more fun that way."

"You heard right."

It was 8 p.m. by the time we returned to the cabin. I had already ordered up another bottle of champagne, and it was chilling in a silver bucket.

"More champagne," Keri said.

"This is a special occasion."

"I agree. I'm going to take a shower and then go to bed, if that's okay with you."

"Yes it's okay, because I'm going to do the same."

She looked at me in silence for awhile and then spoke. "I have a favor to ask of you."

"What's that?"

"You know how I told you that I usually sleep in the nude?"

"Yes."

"Well my new pajamas are nice, but they're also confining, since I'm not used to them. Would you mind very much if I didn't wear them?"

"And wore what?"

"I can wear my underwear if you want...but I would rather not."

I thought about it for a minute. "I guess I wouldn't mind, but it might keep me awake."

"Why?"

"I might be old enough to be your father, but I'm still a man and I might find that being in bed with a beautiful naked teenager would be QUITE distracting."

She laughed. "I would promise to be good."

"That would help."

"Unless you asked me not to."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that I'm over the age of 18, I'm no longer a virgin, I like sex but am not getting any right now—and I like you."

Now it was out in the open. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Yes...I am."

"In that case, you may sleep in the nude."

She smiled. "Will you do the same?"

"I don't think I'd better."

"Awwww."

"But maybe I'll change my mind."

"Or maybe I can change it for you." She turned and walked to the bathroom. I laid down on the bed to rest.

Twenty minutes later, she returned. She was wearing one of the white terrycloth bathrobes that came with the cabin, and she smelled quite fresh and delicious.

"Your turn," she said.

"Okay." I got up and went to the bathroom.

When I returned, wearing my pajamas, I saw that the bathrobe was draped over a nearby chair, and Keri was lying on her back up with the covers pulled up to her chin and a smile on her face. She had taken the side nearest the window. The only light in the room was from the small lamp on my nightstand. I lifted the covers to climb in and caught a glimpse of her lovely flesh.

"See? Isn't this nice?" she asked when I laid down beside her.

"Very nice, but I don't know if I'll get any sleep."

"There are better things than sleep."

"Such as?"

"If you give me a goodnight kiss, I'll tell you."

I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

"I mean a REAL kiss," she said.

I leaned all the way over, took her by the shoulder and kissed her on the lips. In a moment, her tongue was snaking into my mouth, and I felt something growing inside my pajama bottoms. I lowered my hand from her shoulder to her breast. It was small but felt very nice--especially the hard pink nipple that felt like a pencil eraser.

Finally I came up from the kiss for air. "You nipple feels hard," I said.

"What do you think that means?"

"I know what it means."

She took my hand from her breast and slowly lowered it across her abdomen and belly until my fingers were at the top of her little hairy nest. I lowered my hand the rest of the way until I was cupping her bush. Then I slipped one finger inside.

"Sssss," she muttered. She was warm and wet.

"You're wet inside," I said. "And I know what that means. Despite my being your uncle, I think you want me to have sex with you."

"No, I just want you to fuck me."

"Nice language." I laughed. "I ought to tell your father."

"I agree, and you ought to tell him where you heard it."

"Just a moment." I turned and got out of the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"Since this is going to be one of the best experiences of my life, I want to see what I'm getting." I took the cover that was across her chest and pulled it down to the bottom of the bed. She was wearing noting but a smile—and looked like a dream come true. While her breasts were small, they also were quite beautiful. And the little tuft of maidenhair between her slightly-parted thighs looked trimmed and was only an inch wide.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"I think I've died and gone to heaven. I wish someone was shooting a video of this."

"So do I."

"Since you're completely nude, I guess I might as well be too." I unbuttoned my pajama top and tossed it aside. Then I unfastened my pajama trousers and let them drop to the floor. I already had the makings of a very nice hard-on. And it was pointed at her.

"You have a very nice body for someone your age," she said.

"Thank you." The reality was that despite my age, I worked out at the gym and ran nearly every day. So it was true that I did have any okay body for someone my age.

"Should we close the curtain?" she asked as she looked over at the window.

"I don't think so. There are no walkways past our window on this deck, and if someone on the shoreline happens to see a beautiful American teenager having sex, they can consider this their lucky day."

"Okay by me."

I walked over to the bed and laid down beside her. "The first thing I want is a nice juicy blowjob," I said.

"Your wish is my command." She sat up, turned and kneeled beside me. Then she took my erect penis in her hand, bent down and put it in her mouth. I could feel her tongue swirling around it.

"You seem to be very good at this," I said.

"Famous," she said, taking it out of her mouth.

"Is that true?"

"No, just kidding," she said with a laugh. Then she bent down and took it in her mouth again.

"Could I come in your mouth first and then come elsewhere a little later?"

She took it out. "I would love that. I like the taste of it."

It did not take her more than ten slow minutes to reach that end. I came in her mouth in a copious surge.

At first, I thought she was going to swallow it, but instead she opened her mouth in a smile to show it to me. It looked like she had just eaten a big spoonful of yogurt. Then she swallowed it. "Ummm," she said. Then, in a little girl voice, she added: "Gee mister. That didn't taste like ice cream, like you said, but it was still good. So now what are we going to do?"

"First of all, you can eliminate the voice. You're making me sound more like a pervert than I am."

"Okay...mister."

"And second, I think the best thing we can do while we're waiting for me to recover is for me to return the favor."

"That would be nice."

"And I want you to come in my mouth."

"I'll try." She laid back down on the bed. I took her ankles and spread her legs. Then I got between them and lowered my face to her furry nest. I spread her lips a little and found her clit easily. I began tickling it with my tongue.

"Oh Goddd...," she muttered.

And it not take her long. Within only a few minutes, I felt her become more wet than she already was.

I got up and off the bed. "Time for some champagne," I said, "Before the final event."

"Fine by me. By the way, where will we be tomorrow?"

"Wurzburg, where we'll take a side bus trip to the historic 12th century walled town of Rothenburg."

"Sounds great."

I opened the champagne bottle and poured us both a glass. Keri sat up in the bed, and I handed her a glass. "To naked girls," I said, raising my glass.

"And guys," she added with a smile.

We drank.

I looked down. "And now, since it appears that I am fully recovered, I would like to make love with you," I suggested.

"And fuck me as well," she said with a smile.

"And fuck you as well."

I put down my glass and walked over to the bed. Keri put her glass on the night table, laid down and spread her legs. I got up on the bed and knelt between her thighs. I pushed my hands under her small hips and lifted them up a few inches.

Baxter72
Baxter72
340 Followers
12