The Grannies

Story Info
Two little old ladies pick up a hiker.
3.5k words
4.12
100.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,449 Followers

I was hitchhiking home from uni for the long spring break. It's a cheap way to travel and you get to see a bit of the country. I know. I've heard all the arguments. It's dangerous. You never know who you might meet. People vanish when they go hitchhiking.

Geez. Give me a break. It's just as dangerous in the city. Probably even more so. How many times do you get drive-by shootings out in the country? All the yahoos are in the city. Far more victims for them.

This doesn't mean I take foolish chances. I check out my lifts and only accept rides from women or cars with families. I somehow doubt some guy is going to be overcome with lust with his wife sitting next to him. Could happen, but I'm willing to take those sort of odds.

My latest lift was a no-brainer. Two old grannies in a car that looked older than them, if that was possible. They looked at me, standing there smiling and hitching a ride, and tut-tutted between themselves. Then the one nearest me wound down her window a little and asked where I was going.

I told her my ultimate destination and she just nodded, as though to indicate that she'd heard of the big city and wasn't surprised that a young woman would be hitching in that direction. Finally she got to the point of offering a ride.

"We're going as far as Penston, dearie. It's about fifty miles down the road. You can come with us if you like."

I liked. I hopped in and we all introduced ourselves. The two old women were Mabel and Gertie. Sisters.

"But everyone calls us Granny and Auntie," said Mabel. "I'm Granny. You might as well call us that. It's what we're used to."

"I'll do that, Granny," I said politely. "My name's Sally."

I told them a little more about myself, as they seemed really interested. Twenty, not married, living with my parents when I'm not at uni. Doing a course in Graphic Design.

We drove off towards Penston. For an old lady, Granny drove fast. I kept expecting a cop to pull us over. Auntie must have noticed the way I looked at the speedo, because she gave a little cackle.

"Worried about us getting a ticket, lovie?" she asked.

I just gave a little shrug. Granny on the other hand snorted.

"I'd like to see the day that our Brian tries to give me a ticket. I'd give him what-for, I would."

After that the two old ladies started talking about our Jason. They were worried that he might be getting sickly. Apparently he hadn't been to his workshop for two days, just staying at home and wandering around. The way they described it I suspected that some poor old man was starting to develop dementia, but I didn't have the heart to suggest it.

"Have you had a doctor out to see him?" I asked.

This suggestion was met with derisive snorts from both the old girls.

"Doctor," sneered Auntie. "Nothing a doctor can do that we can't do better."

"Right," agreed Granny. "We know how to cheer our Jason up. He'll be fine by tomorrow."

It wasn't long and we were approaching Penston.

"Well, we're here, dearie," said Granny. "Before you go on into the town you must stop and have a cup of coffee and some cake. Give you the energy for the day."

I didn't really want to put them to the trouble, but Granny insisted, Auntie backed her up and I was thirsty. So we pulled up to this big old house and I went in with them.

The two old dears practically skipped into the house, glad to be home, while I followed more sedately. As soon as we were inside, Auntie slammed the door with a bang and Granny was calling out loudly.

"Jason. You there, Jason? We're home. Jason."

Through Granny's yelling I heard a door close and then this monster was coming down the passageway. I almost screamed when I first saw it. Then some light from a window hit him and I realised it was a man. A big man. Huge. Six foot six at least, with shoulders like a bull. If this was Jason, and he was feeling poorly, I'd hate to meet him when he was well.

"Granny, Auntie," he said, his voice deep and rumbling. "I sort of guessed you were home when the door closed. You don't need to slam it, you know. I have fixed it so it works properly."

"I know, Jason," said Auntie. "I just forget at times."

"Enough of that," snapped Granny. "In case you hadn't noticed, we have a guest. Her name is Sally. Sally, this is Jason, my Grandson."

I nodded politely and held out my hand, wondering if I'd get it back. Jason took hold of it firmly but gently. No broken bones or crushed fingers.

"We found Sally hitch-hiking. I said to Auntie that she's just the thing and Auntie agreed. We've noticed that you've been a bit out of sorts lately, not going to your workshop or anything and we knew just what you needed to snap you out of it. Her. Why don't you take the silly tart down to your room and fuck the daylights out of her. You'll feel so much better afterwards. We'll go and put the kettle on for some coffee afterwards."

With that astounding suggestion, Granny and Auntie waltzed happily off towards what I assumed was the kitchen. I tried to snatch my hand out of Jason's so that I could run, but his hold was a lot tighter than I'd realised.

"Relax," he said with his deep rumbling voice. "If you do a runner the old girls will get all excited and may even chase after you. Not good for them at their age. I find it's always best to just humour them. Just come on down to my room for a few moments. You'll be fine."

With that he ambled back down the hallway, towing me behind him. He took me into what proved to be a large bedroom. Half the room was taken up by a king size bed, and even that looked as though it might be a bit small for him. Apart from the standard dresser and wardrobe there was also a desk with a PC on it.

The PC was on, and there was a really fine wardrobe displayed on the screen. I must have looked a little surprised at Jason's choice of viewing material, because he noticed and laughed.

"I'm a carpenter," he told me. "I use a CAD program to design new pieces. Right now all my back orders are up to date and I've been spending the last few days in here, designing new stuff. I always sell originals, and only one of each. I would have been back in the workshop tomorrow anyway. Now Granny will attribute it to your healing powers."

Did he have to mention that? He knew damn well that Granny would attribute it to his having got laid. I couldn't help casting a nervous glance towards his groin. Just how big was this guy?

Then I was blushing fiercely as he laughed at me.

"I'm just average," he said. "I'm naturally big boned which accounts for my stature but, apart from that, I'm average."

I pointedly ignored the comment, turning back towards the computer.

"That cupboard is a work of art," I told him. "Could I see some of the other things you've designed?"

"No problems," He said, sitting down at the desk. A few flicks of his fingers and he was slowly paging through some quite amazing furniture. I was impressed.

"OK, then," he said, standing up again.

He stretched and boy, there was a lot of him to stretch. Unfortunately, when he brought his arms down one of them went around my waist and picked me up as though I was a child. One moment I was standing there and then I was tucked under his arm, head hanging down behind him looking at his bottom and my bottom in front, having my shorts, tights and panties peeled off.

I was kicking my legs but that wasn't doing any good. Neither was trying to beat at the back of Jason's legs. He just ignored all that and took my lower clothes right off.

"What do you think you're doing?" I howled at him, enraged.

"Going along with Granny's suggestion, of course. I told you I like to humour her. Feel free to squeal. Granny will be expecting that."

"What?" I shrieked.

Jason somehow or other spun me around and now my top half was in front of him while my naked bottom half was kicking helplessly behind him. Jason was calmly peeling of my top and bra. He didn't even bother to undo the bra. Just dragged it up and over my breasts. And it was deliberate. He was watching them, slowing down as he peeled my things off so he could watch my breasts pop free. Bastard.

Naked, I was tossed onto the bed.

"Come on, Jason," I protested. "You're not really going to rape me, are you?"

"Just following Granny's instructions," he told me, plainly amused. "And it won't be rape."

"It damned well will be," I snapped.

He shook his head, smiling.

"Not so," he said. "I've got two witnesses who will swear blind that you were willing. Hell, they'll probably be willing to swear that they sat on the end of the bed and watched to make sure you didn't take unfair advantage of me."

I just sat on the bed and glowered at him. He was right, damn it. Those two old biddies would finish up making me look like the Whore of Babylon if they thought they needed to.

While I was sitting, glowering, Jason was getting undressed. When he dropped his trousers and I saw his equipment my mouth just dropped open.

"You lied to me," I said hoarsely. "You said you were average."

"I am," he protested. "For people my size, this is average."

It was probably average for a horse or bull, too. It might even be able to give points to a jackass and win. I was shocked.

I was just sitting, staring, and Jason was laughing.

"Don't worry about it," he said. "You'll find that as long as you relax and cooperate you'll be able to handle me without any problems. You can do that, can't you? Just lie down and relax and let me handle things for you."

"You mean don't try to fight you off or struggle to stop you raping me?"

"Now you've got it. If you're wriggling and struggling there's a chance that I might accidently hurt you, and neither of us want that. Just lie there and enjoy what comes your way."

So if I struggle and get hurt it's my fault. But if I just lie quietly and let him take me then it's not rape because I'm letting him do it. What the hell. I probably couldn't prove rape anyway with Granny and her cohort eager to tell the cops it wasn't. I still remembered that reference to our Brian when cops were mentioned.

All I could do was lie back and direct killing looks at him, hoping one would take effect.

Jason settled on the bed next to me and I waited nervously for what was to come. I was biting my lip. No matter what he said I was sure that I was going to get hurt. He leaned over and nibbled very lightly on my nipple.

I nearly screamed, it was so unexpected. I did make some sort of sound, but I couldn't say what. I could feel my breast swelling slightly and my nipple standing proud. His hot breath moved lightly over me and then my other nipple was being tasted. Back and forth between them he went, tasting first one, then the other, and then back to the first. He lifted his head and blew softly, and I could feel my nipples crinkling as his warm breath played across the wetness of my nipples, chilling them.

I was already breathing hard and Jason hadn't really done anything. His hands came up, capturing my breasts and massaging them, the hard nubs of my nipples rolling around under his palms. Why, I wondered, was I feeling the heat deep in my groin when he hadn't even touched me there? I shuddered slightly as he dragged a hand across my breasts, and I could feel that movement echoing inside my mound.

His mouth moved up over my chest, along my throat, up onto my face. Butterfly kisses, we used to call them, when my father would cover my face with tiny little kisses. They always made me feel safe and loved. Now that same sort of kiss was having a strangely erotic effect on me. I was breathing hard, tilting my head back and forth, feeling Jason's mouth dancing around on my face, my throat, and then on my breasts again.

His mouth continued to move down. I could feel his tongue licking me lightly as he moved, pausing for a second to dip his tongue into my navel. Then on it went.

More butterfly kisses, but oh god, they weren't on my face. Across my mons, and I cursed the whim that had made me shave it clean that morning. On it went, little kisses on my labia, Jason's tongue darting back and forth, pressing against and into my slit, tasting me, exciting me, preparing me.

His head lifted, moving back up to my breasts, but his hands remained below, exploring all the places his tongue had gone. Now his fingers were stroking me, moving in unison to the way Jason was teasing my breasts. A nip on a nipple performed at the same time as a finger slid inside me and all was confusion. I couldn't separate one feeling from another, and they were all joining up and telling me something. I just didn't know what.

I was liquid beneath Jason's touch now. I couldn't have resisted if I'd tried. Helpless, all I could do was lie there, letting Jason work his devious will upon me.

When he pushed my legs further apart and settled between them I didn't care. I could see his erection hovering above me, and what was that to me? Dreamily I watched as Jason moved my lips further apart and eased his erection into me. That was right. It was what had to happen. I watched, relishing the feel of him inside me.

I felt myself starting to push up against Jason, wanting to help drive his cock deep inside me. I got a surprise. Jason backed away a little.

"Slowly, sweetheart," he murmured. "Just leave it to me for now. Your turn is coming."

I relaxed again, feeling Jason advancing once again. He was inside me. I could feel him there, steadily growing, swelling, filling me. I was whining. I could hear myself, but I didn't care. He was taking too long. I needed him. Again Jason was calming me, making me relax, making me accept the slow way he was taking me, and all the time his cock was expanding in me, stretching me and making itself at home.

Have you ever sat down to a large meal and eaten your fill? Afterwards you sit back, tummy full, and you're replete. That's how I was feeling right then, where Jonas was concerned.

Have you ever been in that position where you're full but good manners (or greed) makes you take just a little more. An after dinner mint. A bit of cheese. A nibble.

After you do that you're no longer comfortably full. You find yourself becoming uncomfortably full and you're muttering 'no more' to yourself. I'd reached that point with Jason and his erection. I was starting to writhe a little, but he was still coming.

Gently soothing words kept washing over me, but at the same time Jason was still coming into me. When he finally stopped moving I thought I was full to the bursting point.

"Just relax now and take it easy," Jason tells me. "We'll just wait like this for a little while."

Relax? Take it easy? I'd love to see Jason being relaxed and easy-going if some kind soul would thoughtfully shove a baseball bat up his arse.

The wait part I could go along with. I was in no hurry to do anything. Except leave. That I wouldn't mind. All those lovely feelings I'd been having had gone into hiding, scared away by Jason and his weapon. So I waited.

After a little while it seemed to me that Jason wasn't really all that large. I was handling what he had, wasn't I? All those feelings I had had were slowly creeping out of hiding, gathering inside me and admiring Jason and his weapon. I found myself starting to shift restlessly. I was tired of waiting.

My restlessness was apparently the signal Jason was waiting for. He pulled back and then slid smoothly back in, sending a shudder through me. Not a horrified shudder. More of an 'oh my god – do that again' kind of shudder. And he did do it again.

Jason was finally settling down to really fuck me. He was still moving slowly and smoothly as he slid his cock back and forth inside me, tormenting me. Slow as he was however, I could feel the promise of things to come. Each stroke was just that little harder than the one before. Each new stroke seemed to go more easily and be more welcome. I was pushing up to meet him, eager for him. "What the hell were you worried about?" my pussy seemed to whisper. "I can handle this."

Of their own accord, my legs rose to close around Jason. Well, maybe not around him but definitely closing upon him, trying to pull him in as I pushed up. Jason was putting some effort into it now, banging into me hard and fast and I was appreciating every thrust. I was gasping and making funny little sound as I struggled to keep up with him. If you're going to be raped then the smart thing to do is to pick a good rapist, and oh god, Jason was good.

There was nothing fancy about the way Jason was taking me. Once under way he just proceeded to give a straightforward, stick it in and pump, type of fuck. And it was wonderful. He pounded my pussy good and proper and my pussy responded, lapping it up and asking for more.

Our bodies banged against each other. And banged again and again. Jason had to have been a wonderful carpenter, because that bed held up through quite a bit of stress.

Towards the end I was panting and gasping and begging. The panting and gasping I could understand. The begging irritated me, but I just couldn't help it. I wanted more. I was flying high and wanted to go higher and Jason was the one who was going to help me reach those heights.

I could feel my climax swishing around inside me, steadily building, threatening to wash over me and carry me away at any moment. Then Jason moved even faster and my climax was no longer a threat but a promise and the promise crashed upon me while I screamed and clung to him.

Afterwards I had my coffee and some teacake, glowering at Granny and Auntie and not speaking to the miserable old biddies. They seemed pleased that Jason was relaxed, confident that they'd provided the correct medicine.

After coffee Jason told Granny that he was going to drive me as far as Jacksonville. She didn't say a word, just watched us drive off.

Driving to Jacksonville I didn't have much to say either. I did finally ask the one question on my mind, just as we were driving in to Jacksonville.

"Do your Granny and Auntie often drag women home for your entertainment?"

Jason laughed.

"No. This is a first, but I will say they showed good taste."

Jason pulled into a motel. Quite an upper-class one, too. More than I'd normally want to pay.

"Don't worry about paying for it," Jason said. "I'll cover it as recompense for the shameful way that Granny acted."

He must have seen the look on my face. Granny had only offered me as a virgin sacrifice. Maybe not virgin, but how would she know? Jason was the one who'd picked up the sacrifice and run with it.

"I know. You probably think I acted shamefully, as well. And what's worse, once you're in your room I'm going to take off your clothes and act shamefully again. It's a hard life, isn't it?"

Jason booked and paid for the room in advance and the entire time he was doing it I was telling myself, "He won't. Not really. He's just teasing."

I didn't really believe what I was telling myself. I knew I was going to have to suffer through another ravishment. Like he said, it's a hard life, but I thought I could cope.

Ashson
Ashson
8,449 Followers