The Grannies Next Door

Story Info
Handyman catches elderly neighbors watching him jerk.
9.1k words
4.57
61.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkbeasley
dkbeasley
220 Followers

I have several times tried and failed to write convincingly as a man. The necessary nuance and authenticity always seemed to hover beyond my reach and I was never quite satisfied with the result. I think now I might finally have done it but I'll await your judgment on that matter. I hope you enjoy the story and I earnestly welcome all comments, favorable and otherwise.

I'm a draftsman by trade. I've worked for various architectural and contracting firms over the years, helping them to get their plans on paper. I guess because I have an eye for details and because I'm good with my hands, I'm also a pretty fair handyman. That's lucky for me because it gives me some hold-over money while I'm between drafting jobs like I am right now. It doesn't help either that I'm making alimony payments at the same time.

I was pretty lucky to find this inexpensive apartment when we first broke up and luckier yet to get a few odd jobs as a handyman early on in this part of town. That helped me build something of a reputation.

Funny thing about that though, and it's kind of the same with a good babysitter too. People are genuinely happy to know you in that capacity and are apt even to brag a little about your work but at the same time aren't really that quick to give out your name and number. They're afraid you'll get too busy to be available to them. Well at any rate, this is my life such as it is and I'm as happy as I can be right now.

I'm 41 years old, have a daughter who is with my "ex" for the time being and these days anyhow, the handyman work is keeping me busy enough. Particularly in these summer months, the work is just as apt to be outside as inside, so between that and my workouts, I keep pretty tanned and fit. At 5' 10'' and 185 pounds, if I was once a little paunchy around the middle, that's old news now. And at the risk of sounding full of myself, I'd have to say I'm at least decent in the looks department. I don't have the money to go out a lot, to pay for dates and the like so I'm often horny and I can only say thanks goodness for the internet.

That pretty much leads me to the beginning point of my tale, of how my neighbor lady got me started on building a different kind of reputation. Dorothy was maybe mid 70's. I knew her by name and vice versa but just barely, i.e. we waved but had scarcely spoken 20 words to each other in the ten months I'd been here.

I knew she had a roommate whom I'd seen enough times to recognize her face but didn't know her name, had never met her, had never even said hello. She looked to be about that same age as Dorothy but clearly she was the healthier of the two because she did all the driving, leaf raking, sweeping the walk, hauling in the groceries and so on. For all I know, she may have even been Dorothy's caretaker or some such thing.

Most of the time, my handyman jobs require me to get an early start. Often, I'm out of the apartment as the sun is coming up to get a coffee and be at the job site by 7. I can't make a lot of noise at that point because people are often still sleeping but I can begin to spread tarps, for example, if I have a painting job and be ready to go when the time is right. You get the picture.

Well for this reason, I am rarely able to get my workout done in the morning. Instead, I usually get home around 7 to 7:30, shower, open mail, nuke up a frozen dinner, try to catch some news on CNN and then around 9 or so, I do my work out. That consists of both cardio and weights. I usually do the cardio first and for me that means a stationary bike. I ride hard for 30 minutes every other day and that's followed by 15 to 20 minutes of weight training.

I rotate weight exercise so as to keep some balance in the routine. By the time I finish the bike ride, I'm usually pretty sweaty, so off comes the shirt and shorts and briefs. If you're not into weight training, you might think it's a little weird to do it in the nude but I have a big mirror that I work in front of and that's helpful in terms of motivation. It can be boring.

My apartment is two story and very small. The living room is downstairs along with the kitchen and the single bedroom and bath are upstairs. My only TV is in the living room.

One night maybe 6 weeks ago, having finished my workout, I was in the kitchen getting a glass of apple juice. I was naked as you understand. As I turned to leave the kitchen, I flicked the overhead light off and caught a glimpse of Dorothy's roommate looking at me from her dining room window.

She was leaning against her table, arms folded and standing maybe 3 feet from her window, which in turn is no more than 10 feet from mine, our houses are that close. I went on up to bed, not really giving it a lot of thought.

But the next day I thought about it a lot, off and on for most of the day to tell the truth. I wondered how long she'd been watching me. How many nights? I decided that I'd have to check this out a little and that very night wouldn't be too soon. At about the usual time, I went nude into the kitchen to get some juice. I deliberately took my time, pretending to savor the drink and stopping to rinse out the glass in the kitchen sink. I tried to make sort of a show of displaying myself.

Truth is, I was getting off on this and was hoping she was there, watching me again. I wasn't too quick to leave the kitchen this time as I flicked off the light and sure enough, there she was staring from her dining room window into my now darkened kitchen. There was a bonus this time. Dorothy was with her. It surprised me that I was a little turned on by that but was turned on nevertheless. I was excited that they were going out of their way to see me naked. I liked it. I went upstairs and jerked off.

The next night, presuming they were both watching me again, I couldn't help but becoming aroused. As my pole stiffened and boldly established itself, I made no attempt at modesty. I didn't think they were yet aware that I knew they were there. I decided to provide a little tease.

As I leaned against the kitchen table with my juice in one hand, I began to casually play with myself with the other hand; nothing vigorous, just a few slow, almost nonchalant strokes. I intentionally limited that to a few seconds, stopped to wash out the glass and pretended to leave the room, flicking the light out as I went.

Sure as hell, they were both there and were visible to me in the ambient light leaking in from their living room. They couldn't see me looking back at them. One of them got up, came over and pressed her face to the window to try to see if there was anything else to watch. Clearly they were hooked but so was I.

Funny, I had never thought of myself as an exhibitionist, not for a second, but this was over the top for me. I found it exciting and couldn't wait for the next night.

I decided to take things up a notch. Maybe it's better said that my libido made the decision for me but either way, that's pretty much all I thought of the whole day. So around 10 o'clock as usual, I paraded my naked self into the well lighted kitchen, my boner at full mast because it knew what was coming. I made of point of going through the standard drill, pouring some juice, leaning back to ponder the taste and relax against the kitchen table.

Again, as the night before, I began to lazily stroke my dick. This time however I didn't stop. After about a minute, I put the juice glass in the sink and looked down at the fine job I was doing and pretended suddenly to take a great interest in my own masturbation.

I had a major hard on and it responded exceptionally well to my jerking. I was doubly motivated, not just by the sensation I was administering to myself but as well to the audience sequestered in the darkened house next door. I was wildly at myself and stroked like a mad man. I turned to them in profile to allow them a good view, stroke, stroke, stroke and then I turned to face them, never looking up but just concentrating on the swollen, reddening cock in my fist.

As I felt the first twinge of an orgasm approaching I doubled up, alternatively hunching my shoulders and then throwing my head back in sheer blind pleasure as I flailed away on that thing. I was starting to get caught up in my own ecstasy and I had to remind myself I was putting on a show. These two broads, sitting no more than 20 feet away, apparently loved watching me naked and must surely be watching me jerk off right this second. That thought sent me over the top and I blew my wad high into the air and emptied myself onto the kitchen floor. I was sweating like a mad dog.

I grabbed up a few paper towels, ran them under the faucet and stooped over to clean up my mess. That only took 30 seconds, and as I stood up again, my dick now hanging red and limp in front of me, I gave it a few more pulls. Then reaching for the light, I turned as acted as though I were leaving the kitchen. Darkness!

It took me a second to get my eyes adjusted but there they were again in their dining room looking towards my window. This time though, they were both seated in dining chairs which had been turned with their backs to the table and facing out towards my house. Those fucking broads had actually been sitting there in their chairs watching me like they were at the fucking movies. Holy shit! I was dumbstruck.

Damn!!! I lay there in my bed that night and I just couldn't get over it. I loved being naked in front of them, jerking off in front of them and now I find out they loved it too. Damn!!!

Next night, same thing and then the day after that, a knock at the door. It was one of those odd Saturdays I had off and I'd slept in a little, a rare treat for me. I was making plans to see my daughter that afternoon. It was maybe like 11 am when I answered the door.

It was the one I didn't know, Dorothy's roommate. "Hi you're Colin aren't you? I'm Fay, Dorothy's roommate next door. Pleasure to meet you," she said, smiling and all casual like. "I hope I'm not interrupting."

"Yeah, I'm Colin Early. Hi." I replied, "Nice to meet you too. No, you're not interrupting anything. I've got the day off and was just making plans for later on. What's up? You want to come in for a minute?" I asked.

"Thanks but no," she replied. "I just came by to ask about some business. A couple of Dorothy's friends have mentioned that you did odd jobs for people, sort of handyman type stuff."

"Well, that's true. I do handy man 'stuff' as you say. I'm a draftsman by training but between assignments I do painting, small home repairs, carpentry jobs...stuff like that. Why, do you need help with something?" I asked.

I was a little nervous because I didn't know where this was going to go. I still didn't believe they were aware I knew they'd been watching me at night but who knew for sure. Maybe she was here to threaten me or some shit like that. But the questions about me being a handyman was letting me feel a little relief.

"Yes, in fact, that's why I'm here", she said. "We've got a problem with the shower and we wondered if maybe you'd take a look."

"Sure, I can come over and take a look but I can't get started on any work until tomorrow. I'm getting ready to go to pick up my daughter for the afternoon. At the very least though, I can get an idea of what might be going on."

And off we went. I'd never been in their house before. Fay led the way through the front door and Dorothy was waiting in the alcove when we came in. She reached out her hand and I shook it, we exchanged pleasantries and I said, "I understand you've got some issues with your shower."

"We do," she said. "When you push down on the thingy to get water to come out the shower instead of the faucet, nothing but a trickle comes out. We don't know what's wrong but it needs to be fixed." she concluded.

"Alright, let's go take a look," I said and they led me upstairs to the bathroom.

Entering that room was like going back in time. You can't even say it was 'retro' because these were the original 1" pink and sea foam green tiles. The window curtains were plastic and the ceiling light was operated by a pull string rather than a wall switch. I was skeptical about this, thinking maybe the plumbing was older than me. I turned the water on full force and depressed the diverter and sure enough as Dorothy had said, no more than a trickle came out of the shower head.

I said, "Well ladies, the fact that you have good water pressure coming up here is a positive sign. That almost certainly means the problem is between the faucet and the shower head and I might be able to help. I'll be back with some tools tomorrow and we'll see what I can find. Early afternoon OK?" That was agreed and they showed me to the door with a hearty thank you.

I had known immediately what the problem was, a showed head nearly clogged up with accumulated mineral deposits. I knew also that it was a simple, five minute fix but they didn't know that. I decided then and there to make an adventure out of this.

The next day started off warm and bright and turned out to be one of those hot, sticky Sunday afternoons in mid-summer. I threw some tools together and headed next door. They had no air conditioning.

I was enthusiastically greeted at the front door by both of them...all smiles and happy to have me there. I had on a white tee shirt shrunken and worn thin by scores of washings, a pair of shorts and flip flops. I knew I could remove the shower head, soak it in 'Lime-Away' for 10 minutes and voila, problem solved. But like I said, they didn't know that and I was looking to make something happen.

"Hey", I thought to myself, "If they liked seeing me naked from 20 feet away, maybe they'd appreciate a little something up close too." I really didn't have a plan though and just decided to see what developed. I was becoming a little aroused at the possibilities as we ascended the stairs.

We got up to the bathroom and Dorothy asked if it would be ok that they stayed and watched. "Of course," I said. One of them sat on the toilet seat and the other took up a position on the vanity stool. They sat there facing me. "Hmmm, now what does this remind me of?" I thought to myself with a little chuckle. Maybe this was going to be easier than I thought.

I turned the water on and sure enough, it came with full force out of the faucet. When I engaged the diverter, the water only trickled out of the shower head. I listened to the wall and was relieved that while I'd seen no evidence of water intrusion, I heard nothing in the wall either.

This confirmed my suspicion about what the problem really was. So how was I going to make a little thing look like a deal and have some fun in the process. Relying on the hope they had no knowledge of plumbing, I decided on how to proceed.

I kicked off my flip flops and got in the tub. I turned the water on, depressed the diverter and made a show of closely inspecting the shower head, pretending to search for the problem. I knew now for sure what I was going to do and hoped for the best. I leaned out of the tub and grabbed a very small-gauge reamer...much like a pipe cleaner but with stiff bristles.

I inserted one end into an opening on the shower head and ran the thing back and forth, in and out of the hole. Sure enough, that began to remove the crusty deposits and within a few seconds the water started to flow freely out of that one tiny hole. I deliberately placed myself directly in the path of the flow and went after one of the other holes. That too opened quickly and I was beginning to get wet.

I asked if they minded that I take my shirt off before it got soaked and they nodded in unison, looked at each other and then back at me. It was actually comical. "You go right ahead and do what you need to do," said Fay. I took my shirt off and at that Dorothy put her hand up to her mouth. Again they looked at each other and then, expectantly, looked back at me.

"This is way too easy." I thought

I proceeded to open a few more holes and soon the water was beginning to come more and more freely from the shower head and beginning to soak me in the process. I turned the faucet off and turned to them.

"Ok ladies, it's pretty clear to me what the problem is at this point. We've got some hard water here in the city as you may know and it isn't uncommon that over the years there can be an accumulation of lime, calcium and other such mineral deposits in our plumbing. It sometimes doesn't amount to much but with the tiny holes in a shower head such as we have here, it can clog things up and cause some grief."

"Well what do we do?" asked Dorothy.

"So the fix is pretty uncomplicated and in fact there are two ways to go. I can remove the shower head, take it with me to the hardware store to look for a replacement and hope for the best. If I can't find a match, then I can order one. That generally ought not to take more than a week. It'll run you $20-30 dollars but the good news is I know for sure that will work".

"The other way is for me to keep on opening the holes in your shower head. You can see for yourselves that's working and I ought to be able to complete the job in less than hour. That might not last as long as a new nozzle bit it will return you to full operation. So it's up to you. Which do you want me to do?"

I was at this point very pleased with myself. Although the partial facts I'd shared with them we're completely true, I knew full well that I had steered them go with solution #2 and I planned to leverage that for all it's worth.

"We'll if you can fix the problem here and now Mr. Early, then we should do that, don't you think so?"

"We'll that's what I'd do but this is your house and your decision." I smiled at them.

"We'll its settled then," said Fay, "you go right ahead and finish it off".

"Alright then, it's agreed. This is going to take another half hour or so. Are you sure you want to still sit there and watch?"

The answer nearly exploded from them. I think if they weren't such sweet old ladies they would have said something like, "Fuck yeah. You kidding me?"

But instead they very demurely assured me that it was no bother for them to stay and watch. "I'm a freakin' genius I thought. This is like taking candy from a baby." My plan was now fully formed.

I turned the water back on and continued to open the holes, one by one. Within a few minutes I pretended a sudden flash of awareness and again stopped the water. I said. "Look, it's obvious that I'm on the right track here but clearly I'm about to get soaking wet."

So now I'm about to play my trump card and just held my breath and hoped for the best. "I barely saved my shirt from getting really soaked. Thing is, I need that shirt for this afternoon and same with these shorts so that's a problem. I kind of hate to ask this but any chance I could borrow an old towel to put around myself while I finish up here so I can keep my clothes dry?"

Again I thought the answer was going to explode from them. Like they were 20 years old again, nimble and quick, they popped up simultaneously to get me a towel. They were grinning and exchanging glances, very animated and nearly jumping out of their own skins. "Here Mr. Early, go ahead and use this. It's an old one and no harm will come if it gets wet."

"Well alright" I said in feigned resignation. "If it's ok with you then I guess its ok with me. I trust you'll do me the favor of leaving the room or at least turning around while I make the switch".

"Oh, of course, dear. No trouble for us." said Dorothy. "It's really you doing us the favor," and with that they each swiveled in their seats as if they'd rehearsed it a thousand times.

I took off my shorts and laid them on the floor next to the tub. I placed my briefs plainly on top so they'd know I was naked under the towel. I wrapped it around my middle and set back to work. "Ok, I'm decent. You can turn around."

dkbeasley
dkbeasley
220 Followers