The Grateful Virus Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too!" said Lisa

"And me!" said Zoe.

These two were in the middle of the bus, and had to get past the coach. "Isn't two enough?" he asked.

"Trust us coach," said Zoe, "we'd better go too, just in case."

The coach sighed and stepped aside to let Lisa and Zoe run after Heather and Sarah. What was going on? Those four had the strangest looks on their faces...

Sarah and Heather found the door to room 109 propped open. They could hear moaning coming from inside. They walked in, saw Jim and Erin, and stopped in their tracks, their mouths gaping and their pussies instantly getting wet. A few seconds later, Lisa and Zoe burst in.

"Holy crap!" said Lisa.

Jim turned his head and saw them. "Shit!" he said. More sex-maniac girls!

Erin raised her head up and looked at them. She was a wreck. Her face was flushed, her whole body was shaking, and her eyes were bugging out. "Oh thank god you're here! He came right away in all the others, but with me he keeps pausing so he won't! It's torture!"

"Bastard!" The girls moved as one. They quickly freed his arms from Erin's waist and began pushing him hard in and out of her. In seconds they were both past the point of no return, but their orgasm wouldn't seem to release. Instead the pleasure built and built to an unbelievable peak before finally crashing down on them in a shattering shared orgasm that went on and on as the other girls continued to thrust him in and out of her. Again Jim only released one spurt, perfectly timed for her spasms to pump his seed into the right place in her womb, where the four eggs the virus had caused to be released were waiting. Erin's shaking body collapsed to the floor, unconscious but smiling. Jim started to sag, but they got him seated on the toilet before he could pass out.

His world spun with aftershocks of pleasure and his vision narrowed. He could barely see. He didn't notice Lisa pulling her shorts down, but he sure as hell noticed when the beautiful black girl impaled her shapely body all the way onto his cock in one delicious stroke. She raised herself up again slowly and sensually as his brain again tried and failed to make sense of the situation. He stared down at the gorgeously rounded and tightly toned brown ass of this complete stranger that his cock was again sliding deep inside of. His hands found her narrow waist, delighting in the rich, smooth feel of her skin as she moaned and began thrusting harder while repeatedly begging him to give her a baby. His overwhelmed brain gave up trying to understand as his body unbelievably approached yet another orgasm. She slowed down again as they got close, rocking sensually and arching her body to maximize the sensation of each delicious slow stroke. Then they both gasped together as they peaked. She pressed him as deep as she could inside her and he once again released just one little spurt which was efficiently pumped into yet another complete stranger's fertile and willing womb by the spasms of her simultaneous orgasm.

As soon as she felt his spurt, Lisa jumped up with a cry of joy and let Zoe jump on. He was still coming, and as soon as the tall brunette got him all the way inside her she was too. He was too far gone with pleasure to notice her hymen pop. She drove her tight virginal pussy down onto him several more times while babbling with happiness about his baby in her womb and riding out the rest of their shared orgasm before letting Heather pull her off. Lisa and Zoe started trying to get Erin dressed.

Heather had had time to get her left leg all the way out, so she was able to mount facing him with her shorts and panties bunched around her right foot. She looked eagerly into his lust-clouded eyes as she impaled her tight pussy slowly down onto his cock. Then she started chanting "knock me up, knock me up" in an urgent whisper with each deep, slow thrust. His narrowed, swimming vision showed only this blond stranger's adorable, sweet, freckled face begging for his baby as she shoved her little pussy onto his hard cock over and over again. Wow, that face was beautiful! Soon he felt his orgasm building and saw the same feeling simultaneously in her widening eyes. He watched in fascination as her expression of intense orgasmic pleasure turned ten times happier when she felt his seed spurt deep inside her. It was such a pure, beautiful moment. She was crying with joy and he found that he was too. His brain was too far gone to tinge the moment with guilt, fear, or worry. Those feelings would have required some shred of comprehension of the situation beyond the very basic primal level he was reduced to. All he knew - literally the only fact in his world at the moment - was that this moment was a miracle. A delicious, beautiful, perfect instant in which their shared joy in creating a new life bound Jim tightly together with this complete stranger. And her baby - his baby! - would be so adorable! That angelic face! Those sparkling, soulful, sweet eyes! That creamy, freckled skin! He held her tightly for the rest of their slow, drawn-out, perfectly synchronized orgasm, preventing the next girl from breaking the spell by lifting this precious thing off of him too soon while fighting with all his might to keep his re-narrowing vision from completely blacking out so that he could sustain the incredibly intimate eye contact with the sweet little angel he was impregnating.

When he relaxed and Heather finally stood up, she gushed to Sarah about what she had just experienced. "It's like his orgasm is linked to yours! Whatever you feel, he feels! It's so beautiful! Oh my god, he came in me! I'm so happy! I've got his baby, I just know it! Thank you! Thank you Sneezy!"

Sarah didn't waste any time. She sat back and impaled her tanned, athletic body right to the hilt on his cock. After slam-fucking him for a minute to get him close, Sarah indeed felt his cock stiffen even more just as her own orgasm approached. She paused on the edge, and he moaned. "How do you like that, Sneezy? A taste of your own medicine!" She pulled off of him again and slowly pushed back down, again stopping before she could come. Jim let out a high pitched whine. She did it again, this time taking them even closer to the brink and holding very still, pushing hard down onto him to leave him no room to move. The other girls were still not done getting Erin's unconscious body dressed. She had a little more time. She felt a bit of the edge come off of the exquisite pleasure, and renewed it by moving slightly up and then back down, bringing them both back to hover at an excruciatingly intense peak. Jim let out an odd gurgling sound as she pressed down and held him there. After another minute of this torture, the others were starting to carry Erin out of the room. Sarah put her hands on his hips to hold him down and ever so slowly raised herself until he was just barely inside her. This stimulation again restored them both to the brink. She gradually pushed them past the point of no return by slowly, teasingly rocking him that wonderful first half-inch in and out a few times. Then she paused just for a moment as their pleasure reached an even higher peak before slamming onto him as hard and fast as she could. They both went off like rockets. Jim's vision now fully blacked out and his head swam as wave after enormous wave of pleasure roared through him. All other sensory input seemed to shut down - all that was left of the world was the incredible sensation of Sarah's pussy clenched around his cock, moving up and down and spasming in time with him over and over as they came. Then she took that away from him too, and his world went dark. Once again, Jim had been fucked senseless.

Sarah was able to ride it out without losing consciousness, but only just barely. Gasping for breath, she stumbled to her feet and pulled up her shorts as Jim collapsed against the wall. Her legs were shaking as she brushed wordlessly past two half-naked hotel maids who were standing just outside the bathroom staring, and tried to catch up with the other girls as they carried Erin down the hall. The two maids picked Jim's unconscious body up, tucked him into bed, and left the room.

As the four grinning girls carried Erin toward the bus, the coach came out the door and asked if she was ok.

"She's fine. She just fainted. Couldn't stand the sight of blood. It happens." They carried her onto the bus, all of them absolutely reeking of sex, overflowing with happiness, and pregnant with quadruplets.

* * * * *

Back in Jim's body, the virus was again busy. The changes to conserve Jim's replication fluid had worked perfectly, but there seemed to be another problem. It obviously wasn't lack of fluid or any other physical condition that made him pass out. It was too much pleasure. This was just simply bad wiring, and obviously needed to be corrected. It was bad design for Jim's brain to shut down like it had been short-circuited when it received too much of the reward-chemicals. Maybe this was why he wasn't properly motivated to replicate. The virus quickly fixed the problem, greatly strengthening and insulating the pleasure centers of his brain. Now Jim could handle any amount of pleasure. He could still pass out if his body was legitimately exhausted of energy or certain nutrients, but at least it wouldn't happen without a good reason as it had just now and last night.

The virus also corrected some things about the process of Jim's orgasms that had been making them physically tiring to his body. Many of his muscles had been tensing up for no reason, unnecessarily wasting energy and limiting the number of times he could do it. And it made the skin of his penis much more resistant to chafing or irritation, without decreasing its sensitivity. The virus was confident that next time, Jim would be ready for much, much more. Certainly hundreds, and perhaps as many as a thousand per day, given the right nutrients. Still not fast replication by viral standards, of course, but it was a big step forward.

* * * * *

12