The Gray Cotton Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feel of the pressure on her enflamed little pearl was more than enough to bring Susan right to the brink, close enough that she wanted no more teasing. So she grabbed his foot tightly with both hands and pulled it hard against her, rolling her hips and humping it as best she could from her sitting position.

Her breaths were coming in short bursts by now, she was so incredibly aroused that she just kept rubbing his foot hard against her pussy. She was so turned on that if he hadn't been wearing a sock and if she hadn't been wearing those gray cotton panties, she would surely have found a way to shove his big toe right inside her dripping tunnel and fuck herself with it. But since she couldn't, she just keep humping away, her eyes closed tight, afraid of what she might see if she opened them. She knew she must look like some fetishistic slut fucking herself unashamedly on Johnson's foot. But she didn't want to worry about that right then. All she wanted at that moment was to cum!

And cum she did! Before Susan even realized it, she had hurtled over the edge. Her pussy began to spasm and clench with that familiar and delicious tingling that soon turned into a fire that shot from her center outward to every point in her body.

"Ohhhhhhhh . . . . fuck . . . fuck . . . fuck!" she moaned over and over, as she clutched Johnson's foot against her like a crazy woman. She pulled it tighter and tighter to her throbbing pussy, making sure she didn't miss one amazing sensation of what was undoubtedly the best orgasm of her life.

After what seemed like an hour of the most intense pleasure she'd ever experienced, Susan finally relaxed, her arms now limp at her sides. Her head still lay back against the rough bark of the big tree, and she was not sure if she could even move it on her own. She felt Johnson's foot still lightly pressed against her and she also felt that her panties were now soaked clear through with the nectar that gushed out of her when she came. No doubt, his sock was soaked, too.

Her breathing had finally slowed almost to normal and her head was beginning to clear, allowing her to comprehend what had just happened. Intellectually, she knew what she had done, but she simply could not quite grasp its full extent.

As she started to turn the experience over and over in her mind, she could feel her cheeks grow hot with embarrassment. And she knew that the worst part of this incredible morning still lay ahead of her. She had to open her eyes and look at Don Johnson.

12