The Gray Dove Ch. 02

Story Info
A Western romance.
7.4k words
4.74
31.1k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie snapped back to the present at the knock on her door. It was Billy from the kitchen, delivering the hot meal that Jessie had requested. Billy couldn't help the admiring glance that he sent Jessie's way, even though he was well into his sixties. Everyone at the Gray Dove agreed that she was special, a real lady who had somehow managed to keep the trade that she was in from turning her hard and cold. While many women's looks faded after a few years here, Jessie still had a freshness and refinement about her that belied her surroundings. And right now, in the soft pink gown she was wearing, Billy didn't think he'd ever seen her look prettier.

Fussing over the food on the small table, arranging and re-arranging things until she felt everything was just right for Luke, she reflected on the days following Jack's abandonment of her.

She remembered how Miss Lorraine had led her inside and to the back to a quiet room, and then had her trunks brought inside. She remembered the kindness that the woman had shown to her, helping her dry her eyes and then just sitting on the bed alongside her, holding her hands and coaxing the entire story from the beautiful, distraught young woman. After Jessie had finished, she knew that Lorraine understood that there was much more that had remained unspoken about the life that the girl had lead with Jack Pierce. She hadn't shared about the brutal initiation into marital relations that she'd suffered on their wedding night, nor the frequent and twisted demands that he'd made on her young, tender body throughout their two years together. She remembered Miss Lorraine offering her a place to stay with no strings attached until she decided what she was going to do with her life.

At first Jessie had helped in the kitchen, even though it was clear that the cook didn't need her assistance. Then she made several inquiries in town about becoming an assistant to a dressmaker, a milliner and even working at the mercantile. But as soon as they heard that she was staying at the Gray Dove, even though innocently, doors were immediately closed and positions that had been opened before were suddenly and inexplicably filled. Her name was tainted by association.

Jessie had deposited most of the two hundred dollars that Jack had left with her in the bank right away, and tried to give the rest to Miss Lorraine for her keep, but the proprietress wouldn't take it. She knew that Jessie's attempts at respectable employment had inadvertently been thwarted by where she was living, and the older woman felt responsible. So, for six weeks, Jessie swept and did dishes and helped the working girls at the saloon wash and mend their clothes.

True to his despicable word, Jack had the divorce papers delivered to Jessie exactly six weeks to the day after he'd unceremoniously dumped her on the steps of the Gray Dove. Jessie locked herself away in her room that day and thought about her future. She knew that she couldn't remain here and take advantage of Miss Lorraine's kindness indefinitely. She needed to decide what she was going to do with the rest of her life and, after thinking about things until her head hurt, she made a decision. She asked Miss Lorraine for a job as one of her girls at the Gray Dove.

Lorraine Harris tried her best to talk the sweet, gentle girl out of the decision, but listened to her reasoning and honestly couldn't fault her. Jessie said that she had made friends with several of the girls who worked here and they had told her the specifics of their job without sugar coating it, so she was going into it with her eyes wide open. Jessie knew that she should feel degraded for even thinking of sleeping with men for money, but she knew that no one could ever degrade her as much as Jack Pierce had. Jessie told her that she felt safe at the Gray Dove and she respected Miss Lorraine. She said that she trusted Miss Lorraine to treat her fairly and help her save and invest the money that she made. She knew no man would ever want her, but hoped that she could save enough by the time she was in her mid thirties to perhaps buy her own home, and live the rest of her life quietly and respectably someplace far away from Reno.

As a result, seven weeks after she had been left in Reno on her own, Jessie began her life as a whore at the Gray Dove. The very first night was frightening for her, but Miss Lorraine chose her first customers carefully. The first was a wealthy rancher, William Tate from Carson City, who had seen Jessie working in the kitchen several weeks ago. He had inquired about her then, but Miss Lorraine had explained the situation and he had gone upstairs with another girl instead. Miss Lorraine had been happy to see him in town a few days after Jessie had made her decision, and the woman had approached him about her. All the girls at the Grey Dove enjoyed their time with Bill Tate tremendously because, at age 62, he was still handsome and was a gentleman in bed. Lorraine had decided that he would be the perfect man to lead Jessie into her new profession, and she was absolutely right.

Jessie had been a bundle of nerves at first, but had been surprised at the fact that Mr. Tate didn't seem in any hurry to ravish her. Instead, he behaved in a more gentlemanly manner than Jessie had ever experienced and took a great deal of time asking about her life and things that interested her. She found him to be a very easy man to talk to and soon relaxed a bit. When he finally led her by the hand and sat down on the edge of the bed with her, she was feeling more shy than frightened. He led her hands to his clothes and told her that he enjoyed being undressed and asked if she'd mind doing so. Once he was down to his long john bottoms, he turned her around and began unbuttoning the back of her dress until it was completely open. She then stood and stepped out of it and Bill told her that she was lovely. He then told her that he'd enjoy watching her undress, if she wouldn't mind. As she unfastened the corset and then removed the bloomers, it occurred to her that Jack had never asked her if she minded anything he did. He just took her as he wanted and expected her to enjoy it.

As she pulled the chemise over her head, she was standing nude in front of only the second man who'd ever seen her that way. Bill Tate then held out his hand and asked her to join him on the bed, telling her truthfully that she was the most beautiful creature that he'd ever seen.

The rest of the night was a revelation to Jessie. Mr. Tate took his time with her, kissing and caressing her until, to her surprise, she found herself moaning with desire. She knew that things were backwards, that she should be pleasuring Mr. Tate, and she told him so. He merely laughed and kissed her full on the mouth as he lay beside her, his work hardened hands roaming over her soft curves and valleys..

"Honey, watching your beautiful face while you're enjoying yourself brings me more pleasure than I could ever tell you," he said, pushing his long john bottoms down around his hips and kicking them off. Then, locking his eyes with Jessie's he rolled her over onto her back and slid his fingers between her legs, pleased to feel her wetness. With a smile, he nudged her legs apart with his hips and she felt his cock against the inside of her thigh, sliding upwards to her warm wet core. She opened her legs a little wider for him and then let out a long sigh as he slid smoothly inside her, unaware that she had been holding her breath.

"Ohhhh, darlin', that's the sweetest little honeypot that I've ever felt," Bill groaned, holding himself still and allowing the young girl beneath him to make the first move. He smiled in pleasure as he felt her move her hips up against his and then he began a slow, deep rhythm stroking in and out of her. He smiled down into her face and was pleased to see an answering one, feeling her slide her arms around him and begin to stroke his back as they moved.

"Wrap your legs around my hips, Jessie," he said, feeling her long legs circle him obediently. For the next quarter of an hour he rode the softest, sweetest saloon girl that he'd ever come across. Her breasts rubbing against his chest made him groan. Her lips opened beneath his and her tongue shyly probed his mouth, nearly sending him over the edge before he'd had his fill of her. God, she was like a virgin, but better! There was no pain and no hysterics, just sweet shyness and soft innocent moans.

Finally Bill knew that he could only last so much longer. He increased his rhythm and Jessie easily followed his lead, her breathing increasing and keeping time with the squeaking of the springs on the bed. Bill loved the sound of squeaking bedsprings; to him it meant nothing but pleasure and he had gotten more pleasure in the last hour with this girl than he'd had in years.

Jessie recognized the increased urgency in the thrusting man on top of her. She knew that he was close to cumming and increased the strength of her upward thrusts, hoping that he found it as pleasurable as her husband always had. Jessie knew that she wouldn't cum, but she wanted this kind, gentle man who had been so patient with her to get as much pleasure from her body as she could give him. She heard his breathing begin to come in gasps and his thrusts become erratic. Instinctively tightening her legs against his buttocks, she pulled him as deep inside her as she could and felt his body stiffen, hearing his grunts as she felt him release deep inside her body.

He gasped and collapsed on top of her for a moment, and she held him and stroked him, relieved to have gotten this first time over with, and with such a nice man. He finally lifted his head, his gray eyes twinkling into hers and pressed a kiss against her lips before rolling off her.

"Little lady, that was one of the most pleasurable experiences of my life. I'd be very grateful if you'd allow me to spend time with you again when I'm back in town," he said, propping his head up on his hand as he lay on his side next to her, allowing his hand to rove over her beautiful, pink crested breasts and flat stomach for a while longer before their time was at an end.

"I'd like that very much, Mr. Tate," Jessie said, smiling at him and tracing his lips with her thumb.

"It's Bill, Darlin', just plain old Bill. There ain't no Mister and Miss between lovers, now is there?" he said, grasping her hand and pressing a kiss in the palm before he sat up and began to pull on his clothes.

Miss Lorraine had checked on her after Bill Tate left and was relieved that Jessie had seemed to suffer no ill effects from the encounter. She knew that Bill had left the girl's room with a bigger smile than she had ever seen plastered across his face and had left a standing request for Jessie whenever he was in town. She waited an hour or so before sending up the next customer, a local bank manager who was always very courtious to her girls, and was pleased when he approached her an hour and a half later to tell her how much he'd enjoyed the tender young girl. Miss Lorraine realized that Jessie was eventually going to be a favorite at the Gray Dove.

For the next few evenings Miss Lorraine hand picked the men who Jessie serviced, making sure that she was with no more than two men each evening. By the second week, Jessie was working the main floor of the saloon with the rest of the girls and her life at the Gray Dove had become set in stone.

It took very little time for Jessie to realize that not all men were like Bill Tate. It was a while before she became used to hearing herself referred to as a whore. Many of the men used the term matter of factly, with no derogatory meaning behind it. Some even used it as a compliment, and her clients frequently told her that "she was the most beautiful whore he'd ever seen" or "I've never fucked a whore as tight as you are", and so on.

But, there were a few who enjoyed using the term to remind her of her place in their world, to make themselves feel more important by attempting to make her feel small. If she didn't show enough enthusiasm while they were pounding away inside her, she would invariably hear things like "C'mon, whore, lets see a little more spirit. I'm paying for this fuck, make it good". Or, if she showed the right amount of enthusiasm, there'd be the inevitable "I love to see a whore who knows how to enjoy herself." Jessie gradually was able to ignore most of what was said and discovered that she perhaps should have pursued a career on the stage. She became a very good actress, feigning pleasure in a manner that left most of the men who shared her bed very, very satisfied.

She also got over her shock at some of the more unusual requests that would come her way. She had been very apprehensive when Miss Lorraine had first approached her with the proposition that two men wanted her to service them at once. She discovered that one of the gentlemen enjoyed watching as his friend enjoyed himself in a woman's bed. The watcher didn't want to commit the sin of adultery, so he stroked himself off while sitting in a chair in the room. He watched the two figures on the bed writhe and strain against each other, occasionally instructing his friend to "tongue her titty" or "do her on her hands and knees, so's I can see that nice, round ass". Jessie initially found it strange to have a third person in the room, but eventually got used to it.

Another first for her was the customer who enjoyed spanking. The girls at the saloon dreaded seeing him come through the door, because they knew that one of them would end the evening with a very red, sore behind and even sorer pussy. The man had large hands and was very enthusiastic, although Miss Lorraine made it clear that he was to leave no marks on any of them. Jessie had heard about him but had yet to experience one of his spankings, however she knew that her turn was coming. Upon hearing of the new girl at the Gray Dove, he soon appeared and requested her.

Alone in her room, Jessie had felt incredibly awkward when he had instructed her to remove her dress and come over to him as he sat on the edge of the bed. He had pulled her over his lap, so that she was face down on the bed with her bare behind elevated over his legs, feeling him smooth his large calloused hand over her cheeks to warm them up. He then proceeded to tell her that he had to punish her because she was a bad girl and needed a good, long spanking. At the first smack against her soft skin, Jessie yelped and proceeded to plead with him as he rained blow after blow down upon her tender flesh, feeling his cock straining through the material of his pants against her stomach. This kept up for a quarter of an hour, with the girls who passed her room commiserating with her as they heard the loud "slap, slap, slaps" and Jessie's distressed voice. He finally finished when he asked her if she would be a good girl from now on as she was sobbing into the quilt, her ass feeling as if it was on fire. Tearfully agreeing to anything the man said, he rolled her on her back at the edge of the bed, released his enormous cock from it's confinement and grasped her ankles, lifting them in the air and spreading them wide apart. He proceeded to shove his giant cock into her pussy and bang away at her, stretching her as she'd never been stretched before until his huge balls tightened and he expelled the biggest load of cum inside her that Jessie had ever experienced. Over time, she became resigned to the fact that she wouldn't be able to sit comfortably for several days when she saw him come through the door of the saloon.

Jessie couldn't restrain a smile from curling the corner of her lips as she once again focused on her reflection in the mirror, waiting for Luke to join her. She reflected on Bill Tate, who remained one of her most faithful customers, even though he was nearing seventy. He was still always a gentleman towards her and never failed to leave a tip far above and beyond her regular fee.

Over the last six years, she'd seen more than her share of men come through the doors of the Gray Dove, but none had ever made her feel like Lucas Morgan did. While encounters with some of her regulars became a blur, she could remember every single minute of every single time she and Luke had been together over the last four years. His sandy blonde hair, deep blue eyes and warm, tender mouth were never far from her thoughts.

She remembered the first time that she brought Luke up to her room. She'd seen him looking at her across the saloon, working up his courage to come over and talk with her. Once he did, he was surprised that she was so easy to talk to and they spent a half hour together simply talking and laughing before, with a blush, he asked if he might buy her time for a while. Having expected a shy, fumbling cowboy, she was surprised once they were in the room by themselves. While he wasn't demanding and selfish as some of her more aggressive customers were, Luke was a man who knew what he wanted and how to get it. His philosophy seemed to be, "to get pleasure, you first have to give it". And he had pleasured her that night, more than any man ever had.

He had wanted to see her undressed and instead of waiting for her to do it herself, he stood behind her and unbuttoned the dress then carefully laid it over a chair, instead of tossing it to the floor. Then he took in her body; the black lace corset filled to overflowing with her rich, creamy breasts, the small waist and the firm, smooth hips that were exposed, as well as the thatch of red curls between her long, shapely legs. She was used to men lusting after her body, but Luke had surprised her. He had returned his gaze to her face and then pulled her close, completely enveloping her in his arms, while he lowered his mouth to hers and began to kiss her more thoroughly than she had ever been kissed. She had no idea how long it continued, but she remembered wondering how someone who had a body that was as solid as his could have such a soft mouth.

When he finally broke the kiss, she began to unbutton his shirt with an urgency that she couldn't remember having felt before. She'd been a saloon girl for two years already but no one had made her feel like this, particularly with only a kiss. She knelt down and began to tug on his boots while he steadied himself against the footboard of the bed. Dropping the second one, she raised up on her knees and began to unbutton his britches, encouraged by the bulge in them already. Finally coming to the last button, she shoved the pants and long john bottoms down over his hips in a single movement and was greeted with the sight of one of the most impressive cocks she'd ever seen. It was exactly the kind she liked, just a little longer than average and a nice thickness, but the end curved up in a perfect position to stroke the sweet, sensitive spot inside her that so few men seemed to know or care about.

His cock was perfectly positioned in front of her mouth, and, looking up into the cowboy's handsome face, she could see that he wanted her mouth around it. Without a word she reached for it and flicked her tongue against the end, preparing to take the head between her lips, when he stopped her.

"No, wait," he gasped out. Bending over, he scooped Jessie up in his arms and lay her sideways on the bed with her legs hanging over the side. Then, bending over her, he pressed another mind numbing kiss against her lips and whispered in her ear, "You first."

The next thing Jessie knew, the Cowboy was kneeling on the floor between her legs with her thighs spread apart and knees draped over his shoulders, his tongue flicking out and touching her damp slit. Jessie was trying to make sense of it all, knowing that this man had paid to bed her and had a raging hard on, yet was circling her clit with his tongue as he held her thighs apart. She felt him insert a finger, and then another and he was sliding them in and out of her while he sucked on her hard little bud, her hips thrashing on the bed as her hands clutched the quilt and soft cries escaped her mouth. This supposedly shy, fumbling cowboy was introducing Jessie to physical sensations that she'd never dreamed existed. She ground her clit into his mouth as he continued to suck it while he to slid his fingers in and out of her. Suddenly, she felt the addition of a third finger and she felt her back arch off the bed and heard cries echoing around the room, realizing they were her own! She was cumming harder than she ever had in her life and her time with this cowboy had barely even begun!!!

12