The Great Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TornadoP
TornadoP
19 Followers

In a few moments, Priyanka starts humping his face as if oppositely fucking his tongue. Barun suddenly feels as if he is being suffocated by her dripping pussy as her large labia almost engulfs his nose. But he continues to lick and suck the pussy walls extending his tongue and lips. Finally, as he presses her swollen clit between his lips and start flicking the tip with his tongue, he also inserts his finger in her asshole and starts driving in and out.

Priyanka can't take it anymore and starts shouting, " Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ......... Barun daaaaa ....... Erokom kore amaar gud konodin keu khaye ni. Khao, khao ..... amaar gud, amaar clit kamre, kheye chhnire fyalo ....... Ahhhhhhh" (Ahhhhh .... Barun da ..... nobody ever has eaten my pussy like this. Eat it, bite it, tear it Barun da).

But, soon her words become illegible and with a scream she starts writhing as Barun tastes a fresh splash of juice on his tongue and face. Barun holds her by her waist and butts as she shivers uncontrollably for some time. After a few minutes as she comes down from peak of her ecstasy, a panting and puffing Priyanka slowly stands on her feet and look at Barun who is now smiling with his lips and mouth smeared with her juices.

Priyanka bend forward and kiss him hard, licking and sucking his lips and mouth, tasting herself. "Amaar gud ta khete kyamon laaglo?" (How did you like my pussy?), askes she, giggling as she tastes her own juice from his lips.

"Tor kyamon laaglo? .... Aage kokhono kheyechhish nijer gud?" (How did do you like it? Ever tasted your own pussy juice?), retorted Barun, deciding that it is time that he aggressively takes control of the situation.

"Unhu .... Barun da, aaj ami ja bolbo tumi sudhu taar uttor debe. Mone rakhbe, aaj ke control kintu amaar haate" (Unhu Barun da, today it is I who will ask and you'd reply only. Remember, today I have the control), blurts Priyanka, though the smile is still pasted on her lips. Barun once again gets trumped by the smartness and aggression of this girl.

Priyanka bends forward and swiftly pulls down Barun's pyjama bottom till his knee and then till his ankle. His boxer inside is now taught like a tent over a rockhard cock. She bends further and stop for a moment and then putting her fingers on both sides of the waist band she starts pushing down the boxer.

But, after a while it becomes almost impossible. As the erect cock is not allowing the boxer to go down. Though his cock has been swelled to its limit and is almost acheing, barun doesn't move and enjoy the ordeal. Soon, Priyanka look at Barun and says, "Tumi ki uthbe jaate eta khulte pari, naki ami tene chhnire felbo?" (Will you help me taking this boxer off or shall I tear it off?). Without uttering a word Barun lifts his butts, still amazed at the aggression showed by Priyanka. Priyanka eventually pull down the boxer to his ankle and Barun's extra thick boner springs out.

Priyanka bends again and takes only the tip in his mouth. Making a tight O with her lips she clasps the tip and then very slowly pull the entire bulbous head inside her mouth, pushing the foreskin in the process. Tight grip of her lips on the sensitive head sends a current through Barun's spine. Priyanka starts sucking the head in her mouth as the tongue inside swirls on the helmet with special attention on the ridge.

"Uffff ..... Priyanka!!! Ami aar parchhi na. Erokom korle kintu ami ekhuni jhore jaabo"(Uff .... Priyanka!! I'll cum soon if you continue like this), Says Barun in a hissing tone. Priyanka keeps on sucking the rod and engulfs more and more, without saying anything.

Her sucking continues for some more minutes from different angle and with different action of her fingers .... Sometimes rubbing the rod, sometimes playing with the balls and sometimes just massaging his inner thighs. Barun was feeling as if he is swimming through an ocean of fire. He bends down and starts playing with the heavy boobs those were dangling. But, immediately Priyanka leaves his cock and rudely slaps his hands away.

"Ami bolechhi na Barun da, aajke ami jokhon ja bolbo tokhon taai hobe. Ami ki tomake amaar maai dhorte bolechhi?" (I have already told you that I am in charge today. Have I told you to touch my boobs?). Barun just sat there, dumbfounded.

"Ebaar dyakha jaak tomaar bnara r koto jor, dekhi tumi kyamon amaar gud maarte paro" (Now, let's see what you have packed in your cock. Show me how you can fuck my pussy), smirks Priyanka as she climbs on Barun's lap. By now, barun has stopped getting astonished at her shameless almost slut like behaviour.

Keeping one knee beside Barun, on the recliner, she holds the rigid cock and puts the sleek head between her engorged lips. Then putting the other knee on his other side, she slowly lowers herself on his cock. Barun feels as if his cock being encased in a tight vice made of soft silk. The wetness helps in the passage as his extra thick cock stretches her passage to its limit. As she gives a final push, the entire length goes in and their pubes meet. "Ahhhhh ..... exhales Priyanka loudly as Barun follows.

After a few seconds Priyanka starts up and down movement as she steadies herself by holding Barun's muscular shoulders and Barun in turn holds her side as she increases speed. After a few strokes Barun starts matching with upward thrusts as Priyanka starts groaning. Wrapping her hands around his neck Priyanka pushes her upper body back while she continues to fuck Barun. As her heavy boobs gets jutted out, she hisses, "Amaar maai gulo khao Barun da"(Eat my boobs Barun da).

Barun only obliges by taking one nipple in his mouth and start licking and sucking hard. In a few minutes his hand joins in the action as he starts mauling one boob while continue to suck and bite the other and keeps on changing between the boobs. Priyanka's groaning becomes high pitched moans as Barun feasts on her ample boobs while enjoying her silky, wet pussy fucking his thick cock tightly yet very smoothly.

As Barun is very much a boob man, he just dives into the pair of soft yet farm boobs and keeps on sucking, biting, chewing, squeezing them like a child who has been let free in a candy store. Meanwhile, Priyanka keeps on bouncing on his rigid, thick cock as if there is no tomorrow. With each thrust she is pressing her pubes hard with that of Barun taking the whole length inside and massages the cock hard with her pussy muscles. Everything put together, Barun just floats on a sea of fire.

But, all the action starts to take their toll on Priyanka also, as her groan changes into grunts. She feels as if a volcano is bursting deep inside her pussy as her pussy muscles clasp his cock like a vice. With one more hard thrust as soon as she falls on Barun's groin, he reciprocates by pulling her two nipples hard, one by his hand and the other by his teeth. Priyanka can't take it anymore and cum hard on his cock with a cry "Ahhhh ..... Barun da, amaar gud chhnire fyalo ...... chhnire fyalo"(Ahhh ... Barunda, tear my pussy apart) and start shivering like a fallen leaves for next few minutes as her pussy goes into a never ending convulsion. Barun keeps on mauling her tits harder and thereby also keeps her on his lap and enjoy the whole thing to its fullest.

But, as soon as he starts to feel that he is getting ready to cum and her balls tighten up, Priyanka comes down from her ecstasy and her shivering subsides. She hugs Barun tightly placing her head on his shoulder but in the process his cock comes out of her pussy with a plop sound and her juices drench their inner thighs and his balls.

"Ja bhebechhilam tumi to taar thekeo bhalo chudte paro go, Barun da. Amake erokom bhabe chude ayto anondo dite aar keu pare ni" (You are a better fucker than what I expected. Nobody ever could satisfy me like this), says Priyanka with a naughty smile. But, surprisingly, Barun, unlike what happened with Ria, doesn't feel any emotion towards this girl. On the contrary it seems that she is just a piece of meat with whom he is satisfying mutual carnal desire. And, his hard cock which is aching by now reminds him that he hasn't got his release till now and His entire body starts craving for the same.

"Tui anondo pele o ami kintu ekhono anondo pai ni. Amaar orgasm ta baki roye gyachhe". (You have got your satisfaction but I am yet to reach my orgasm). Says Barun looking at Priyanka as she kisses him once again. As the kiss ends, Barun reaches for her body, to be precise her boobs.

"Ahhh Barun da, ebaar chharo. Awnek hoyechhe, ebaar amake jete hobe"(Ahh Barun da, leave me now. I have to go now), says Priyanka as she tries to move away from him, lifting herself up from his lap.

"Jete hobe, Maane!! Amaar release er ki hobe???" (What do you mean by you have to go now!!! What about my release??), asks Barun with surprise mixed with anger.

"Seta ami ki kore bolbo?? Ami ekhane esechhilam Ria r moto tomake diye chudiye enjoy korte, seta puropuri hoye gyachhe, taai ekhon ami jaabo" ( how do I know about that?? I came here to get satisfied by your meaty cock, as Ria gets it. I will leave now as that is done), says Priyanka with a smirk.

Suddenly Barun feels that he is getting more and more angry with the behaviour of this slut. Still he keeps his tone down and asks, "Maane amaar bhalo lagan a laga niye tor kono chinta nei? Eta ki thik hochchhe??" (You mean to say that my satisfaction doesn't matter!!! after you got yours. Do you think its right?)

Priyanka stands up and say, "Ekdom thik dhorechho, oi video clip ta dekhiye ami tomake diye ja khushi korate pari, kintu tomaar byapare bhabar dorkaar amaar nei" (You are absolutely right. By showing that clip I can get anything I want from you but I needn't think of any reciprocation)

And that breaks the final Barrage. Barun calmly stands up and taking a long step grabs Priyanka by a fistful of her hair and pushes her towards the adjacent bedroom. Priyanka got so shocked at this sudden attack that for a few seconds she just couldn't make any sound. As Barun pushes her hard, on the bed, she falls face down with her lower half dangling out of the bed.

In a second she tries to stand up putting her feet on the ground but by then Barun puts her muscular hand on her neck and pin her down on the bed. So, half of her body is bend down from the waist and pinned down on the bed while the lower half is standing on the ground putting her ass jacked up in the air.

Priyanka turns her face sideways and looking at Barun screams out, "ki hochchhe Barun da, amake jor korle ami kintu chnyachabo. Amake chhere dao" (What are you doing Barun da. If you try to force me, I'll scream. Leave me alone)

Without saying anything Barun slaps her bubble butt hard. Then again and again he keeps on slapping those globes harder till they turn bright purple. Priyanka replied with a scream as the first slap landed on her butt but soon her scream changed into groan to whimper. Once she stops moving much, Barun stands close to her and line up his rockhard cock with her glistening pussy. Putting the bulbous head between the lips he pushes hard. The slippery tunnel and huge force makes the intrusion hard and fast. Barun is balls deep in Priyanka's pussy in a second.

Priyanka screams hard as the thick cock invades her private. But, Barun is in no mood to listen to anything and without losing a second, he starts fucking her like a wild animal as if he is possessed by something, banging her relentlessly, going deeper with each stroke, stretching her pussy like a balloon.

Priyanka can only reciprocate with mumbled groan as beads of tears drop down from her eyes. Her pussy gets pounded by the extra thick cock of Barun relentlessly as he wraps his free hand around her torso and starts playing with her dangling boobs. However, as he touches her nipple he finds it extremely taught like an eraser. At the same time her pussy muscles clamping on his cock confirms that her body is enjoying the ordeal. Barun starts rolling her nipples and pulling them which only increases the groaning from Priyanka.

As Barun feels that he is gradually reaching the climax, suddenly a plan dawns in his angry mind to humiliate Priyanka more. Hi lifts one leg of Priyanka from the ground and swiftly turn her half circle, all the time keeping his cock deep in her pussy. In a moment Priyanka finds herself lying on her back with her legs wide apart, her pussy stretched to its limit as his cock is inserted fully and her heavy boobs are jiggling like two balls being played with.

Next moment, Barun resumes his wild banging and with each thrust, her entire body is swaying like a ragdoll. Priyanka has stopped making any sound and only the loud breathing sounds from both of them fill the air along with the musky scent of sex. Barun bends down and taking one nipple in her mouth he starts biting it mercilessly while the other boob is getting mauled in her hand equally hard. In a few seconds, Priyanka's body gets tensed and she gets ready for another orgasm as barun feels that the pussy muscles are massaging his cockhead in most amazing way and his cum starts its journey from his tightened balls.

But, as he has a different plan and just before his cock bursts into fountain of hot sticky cum, he pulls it out and points it towards Priyanka's Face. The first few jets rightly hit the target on her nose, mouth, cheeks and chin while the next few lands on her big areolas making them coffee with milk. Barun finishes with a wild grunt as last glob of semen lands on her belly button.

As Priyanka also climbs down from her ecstasy, both of them look at each other without making any sound. Barun's mind is blank after that thundering orgasm but, slowly it starts dawning in his mind that after all he has forced himself on her and he becomes more and more concerned about the consequences. But again, he surprisingly realise that he is not getting any emotion towards that naked body other than lust, once the anger has been subsided. Barun has never gone for paid sex, but now he thinks perhaps this is the state of mind a client attains after he is done with a paid sex worker.

But, Barun's thought breaks in a moment as he hears giggling sound. Looking at Priyanka he can see that she is giggling though her chest is still heaving. Surprised barun moves a little away and his semi hard cock comes out from the ravaged pussy with a trail of their mixed juices.

"Ber kore nile? Tomaar bnara ta ja darun lagchhilo na amaar guder modhye ..." (Ohh .... You pulled it out!!! Your cock was feeling great inside my pussy), says Priyanka as she still giggles.

Now, Barun gets hugely surprised, almost shocked as he expected an angry Priyanka after what he has done to her and therefore, he couldn't say anything but looks on towards her with wide eyes. Priyanka now laughs audibly and say, "Ki bhebechhile? Ami raag korbo tumi amake jor kore chudle bole? Kintu tomaar ei jor kore chodon ta aytotaai bhalo hoyechhe je kichhu bolar nei. Jokhon tumi oi mota bnara ta jor kore amaar gude dhukiye dile, mone holo jyano gud chhnire gyalo. Aah ..... ki araam Barun da"(What did you think? I'd be mad on you for forcibly fucking me?? May be. But, that forced fuck was so amazing that I have nothing to say. When you forcibly entered me I felt as if my pussy got torn up. Ahhhh .... What a satisfaction, Barun da)

Once again amazed beyond words, Barun just kept on watching her. To push the boundary even more, Priyanka extends her tongue and start licking all his cum from her face. Scooping those sticky liquid from her cheeks she puts them into her mouth and finishes off by licking her finger clean. Looking at Barun with a naughty smile, she says, "Kyamon laaglo? Tomaar bou ba Ria konodin tomaar maal kheyechhe? Jai hok, khete kintu besh bhalo. Aare dnarao, tomaar bnara ta o porishkaar kore di" (How do you feel? Has Ria or your wife swallowed your cum ever?? By the way, it tastes good. Ohh, just let me clean your cock now)

Priyanka bends forward and taking the half hard cock in her mouth she licks and sucks thoroughly to make it clean. She finishes with licking and thereby cleaning his balls and swallowing everything. Barun just kept on watching this girl, awestruck.

But, Priyanka had more in store for him. Standing in front of the mirror she just spreads Barun's cum that were landed on her boobs. Once, her boobs become shiny, she turns towards him and says, "Tomaar maal amaar maai gulo te lagano thaklo kaalke chaan korar somoy porjonto" (Your cum will be on my boobs till I take a shower tomorrow. She completes with another giggle as she walks to the sitting room and starts putting on her bra and panty.

As Barun watches her putting on her dress and combing her hair to get back her earlier look as much as possible, once again he realises that, although he doesn't feel any emotion towards this girl, like he feels for Ria, this is one hell of a sexy girl with unending craving for sex who likes to be ravaged in every way. Just thinking that his cock stirs again.

Again a giggle brings him back to reality as he finds that Priyanka is ready to go. "Sujog pelei abaar tomaar kachhe chodate aasbo. Mone hoy na ebaar aar oi video clip er bhoy dyakhate hobe"(In next possible chance I'll again come to be fucked by you. Hope that blackmailing won't be required), Saying this she walks towards the door, leaving behind her signature giggling.

TornadoP
TornadoP
19 Followers
12